Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at me smilingly before starting the ride. She rode me very nicely but did it slow and tenderly and not at all as fiercely as Tilde had done. But I found out that she and Tilde had something in common. They both rode me to get as much pleasure as possible but had different ways to get there. I soon found out that Belle was a very orgasmic woman. She cum numerous times enjoying herself immensely to tell from the way she sounded although she wasn´t especially noisy. The ecstatic expression on her face was another sure sign of that.

I too got much joy. She was a lovely cowgirl in her way. I was far from cuming and followed her progress. I helped her by caressing her body with my hands. I cupped her swinging boobs pinching and tweaking her nipples. I grabbed her ass globes squeezing them hard. I put my thumb on her clit massaging it softly in the way I soon learnt that she liked. It was all very pleasurable.

After some time Belle´s riding movements became slower and when she sat down on my cock resting after a crushing orgasm I suggested that we should take a rest before moving on. She got happy. It was obvious that she needed it.

She lay down at my side resting. After a while she put a hand on my cock that had softened during the break. It started to swell in her hand. It pleased her and she went up on all fours and took it in her mouth until it got fully hard again.

When her work had given the desired result she looked up at me inquiringly.

"Why don´t you ride on but the other way around. I want to see your gorgeous backside in action," I said. She lit up obviously being pleased. She quickly spun around and impaled herself on my cock facing my feet. She started to ride with renewed vigor and more aggressively than before. I had a great view of her full ass moving up and down and how my cock slid in and out of her pussy.

She rode me strongly. After a few good orgasms when she sat down on my cock to get a short rest I felt that she very determinedly went for the final kill. It took her a few minutes though to get us there together. But when it finally happened it felt enormously great. I spurted like never before in her receiving pussy which helped by rhythmically milking my cock. That she cum too was obvious from her cries. Her body shook violently.

She lay down on my legs but succeeded to keep my cock inside her by easing her legs along my upper body. I caressed her thighs and ass which she seemed to like. Her pussy contracted around my cock in line with my caresses.

We lay like that for some time. I think we both had a short nap. At least I had because I suddenly woke up feeling that my cock got nicely caressed. Belle was standing on all fours playing with my limp cock.

Her mouth felt very good. Now she played with my cock and balls with her mouth looking up at me smilingly now and then. She took turns on my balls taking them in her mouth and shewing on them. But she did it gently. She got more aggressive and worked to get both balls in her mouth at the same time. She closed her lips around the base of my ball sack and tugged at it and not very gently. Suddenly she opened her mouth and withdrew making the balls to plop out of her mouth.

"Liked that?" she asked looking at me smilingly. "Watch this then."

Her mouth was back on my private parts. Now she took my limp cock fully in her mouth but she didn´t stop with that. With a little help from her hand she eased also my balls inside to join the cock in her mouth. There was a triumphant grunt when she succeeded. I thought that her mouth must be completely stuffed with both balls and cock inside but got surprised when I felt her tongue swirling around them caressingly.

It felt so nice and was quite arousing. My cock started to swell causing her to nearly choke before she eased the balls out. But she kept the cock inside and soon got me hard.

"Oh my goodness, so soon," she exclaimed after having withdrawn from my hard cock. "You are getting hard again." She went back sucking my cock until it was as hard as it would get. She withdrew and looked up at me with a lustful expression on her face.

"What now?" She asked. "How do you want to have me? What did you do with Miss Tilde?"

"I took her from behind in the way a mare is covered by the stallion. I want to mount you in that way," I said without any hesitation.

"Oh, so you want to look at my ass again? I like that. Come on then," she said giggling and jumped up from the bed and took position leaning against the bedstead. I followed her and stood a little away from her admiring her full round ass. There was a throaty laugh when she wriggled her ass and moved her feet a little more apart. She showed that she was ready to be mounted.

Which I did swiftly. I moved forward and directly hit her hole with my jutting cock. She met my thrust firmly taking me inside. With another strong thrust I bottomed out in her which made her to sway forward a little but she immediately was back in position. She kept standing steady when I banged her and it didn´t take long until her pleasure could be heard. Soon the first orgasm shook her body and it was followed by a few more.

I banged her steadily having a good time in her changing pussy giving her a short breather after each orgasm. After a while I felt a difference in her body. I thought that maybe she was approaching a greater climax this time and did my best to support in her climbing towards the top of the hill. I had been right. She came in a crushing orgasm crying out. She swayed forward so suddenly that my cock plopped out of her pulsating pussy. She lay over the bedstead panting hard.

I stood behind her waiting for her recovery. After a while she straightened up and looked around for me. I moved forward with my still erect cock in front to mount her again. I was far from finished. But when I was about to enter her pussy she moved her body. Instead of finding her love hole my cock hit her butt hole that closed hard when the tip of my cock head probed it. She rose and turned around.

"Oh my god young master, you want to take me up my ass? Goodness gracious me! Is that what you did with Miss Tilde? Reaming her ass? Yes, I remember that Lena said something about the ass when she told me about what you and your cousins did last night. . . . Well, if a fine lady like Miss Tilda let you into her filthy hole why shouldn´t I do it?" She smiled happily and hugged me.

I wasn´t going to tell her that it was my ass that had been reamed by Edith. She had drilled a stiff finger into my ass hole to help me deliver my load when Tilda had had enough. They had both enjoyed doing it to me.

The thought of being allowed to enter my cock in Belle´s ass turned me on and my cock reacted by getting harder and poking Belle in her stomach. She laughed out happily

"Let´s do it then. But I want to do it my way. I want to see when the cock enters my ass." She moved to lie on her back across the bed and propping a cushion under the small of her back. She spread her thighs wide. She was wide open with both her holes easy accessible.

"Come on then. I am ready to receive you. I am sure that you know how to do it since Miss Tilde allowed you to take her in the ass. You must have learnt the necessary with her if you didn´t knew it beforehand. But I think you have done it before with one or two of all these women you had last summer." She giggled heavily suddenly being very talkative.

Well, I was sure I knew enough to get it right. I moved in and put my cock in her pussy to get it lubricated. She got a happy expression looking expectant. After a few good thrust in her squishy pussy I pulled out and placed the cock head against her ass entrance. She had got everything right when arranging herself on the bed. The height of her ass was just perfect for easy access and comfortable banging

I pressed gently at her hole waiting for it to relax. It didn´t take long though before I was let inside. I gently pushed deeper into her with short but deliberate thrust until I was in to the hilt. I rested for a while pressing myself against her bottom. But after a while she wriggled her ass wanting action. So I started fucking her, gentle at first but picking up speed and hardness when I felt that she liked it. She met my thrusts eagerly.

It didn´t take long before I got aware of that her ass hole felt great, real great. It not only adjusted to my cock but changed the pressure to give me more pleasure. She enjoyed doing it I could tell from her sounds and the expression on her face. She watched what went on in her ass with great interest just as she had said she wanted to do.

It became a most pleasurable fuck. Her ass responded nicely to my banging and she changed the way she met my thrusts. Sometimes the ass was soft, sometimes it was hard. The angle also changed. Her position also made her big boobs easy to caress and I could lean forward and chew on the nipples which she liked.

She had cum twice before I felt that the excellent ass hole took its toll on me. It felt so great that my libido rose quickly and soon the familiar tingling in my loins told that I was about to deliver. Belle picked up that the way I fucked her changed and she lit up in a big smile. She too prepared for the final kill changing her ass canal very pleasantly.

I boiled over soon after that. I cum in several gushes deep inside her ass. I had my hands on her boobs and squeezed them hard in rhythm with my deliveries. She followed suit moments later crying out of joy and pleasure.

When our mutual climax subsided she lay on the bed with me still on top of her. Her soft body was great to rest upon. She smiled very happily and took my face between her hands and kissed me thoroughly. Then she pushed my head up again.

"How was that? Was my ass to your satisfaction young master? Did you like fucking my dirty hole just as much as Miss Tilde´s?"

"Oh yes indeed. It was great, faboulous,"I said ignoring the reference to Tilde. "Your ass was just as gorgeous inside as the outside promised," I went on praising her. And it was the truth, it was how I felt it.

"Oh my goodness. Thank you. Well, I have come to like being taken in the ass. You see, my husband takes me that way when we have run out of condoms and at other times too when he feels like it. So I guess that I have learnt how to use it both to give and get as much pleasure as possible. I am so happy that you appreciated it." She smiled happily and pulled my face down for another kiss.

She kept on smiling and wriggled her ass under me. My cock was still in place in her butt hole but was shrinking. Her sphincter muscle did its best to keep it inside by squeezing hard around the base of the cock. She put her legs around my waist for help. But finally she had to give up. My cock shrank out of her.

After some more cuddling she rolled us over. She stood on all fours over me looking down smilingly.

"This has been a real pleasure. I am so happy that I asked Lena to take me to your room. I hadn´t dared to come on my own. I am so happy that I got this opportunity to thank you properly for your nice words down at the lake. But now I must be going. Thank you so very much."

Before I know it she had pulled the shift over her head and was out of the room. I took a nap dreaming about her before it was time to get up.

Mother cornered me directly after breakfast.

"Who was in your room this morning," she asked sternly without preamble. "I thought that it was Lena taking farewell although I knew that she did it very thoroughly already last night. But when I came down she was already there preparing to leave. So, who was it?"

"Well, . . . uh . . . well, it was Belle," I stammered.

"Belle? Yes, she worked late yesterday and also this morning so she asked if she could stay the night in the maids´ quarters. Well, that happens now and then. But how come? Why was she there fucking you?" She asked confused. "Tell me, I want to know it all. Let´s go to my room."

She led the way to her bedroom and made me tell although I felt a bit awkward. I started from the beginning how I had found Belle at the lake crying and what I had said to console her.

"I think you found the right words," Mother said. "Voluptuous is a positive word. It´s a woman with a nice hourglass figure, kicking curves, big breasts, small waist, and a big butt. Yes, it describes her excellently. But she has put on some weight. I know because all the maids got new dresses to the party. And I noticed that she had become at least one size bigger. But call her fat isn´t fair. Not yet anyway. But I think she has to take care in the future. Well then, go on."

My awkwardness suddenly went away and I told her rather detailed what had taken place starting with Lena in the evening. When I had finished mother looked at me for a long time. A smile spread over her face.

"Well, she really showed her gratitude I must say. The ass too. You liked that I can tell from the way you described it." She smiled broadly at me.

"Oh my goodness, so many women you have had in the last couple of days. Let´s see. First Lena in the evening. Matilda came next in the afternoon. And then Edith and Tilde during the night. And now Lena again and Belle. Six women and you took them all twice. And what a lucky coincidence that all of them let you fuck them barebacked. Oh, I nearly forgot the girls They only sucked you, thank god, but that counts too." She sat back and looked at me with a big smile on her face."

"But all that fucking brings up another matter. I wonder how your cock feels. It certainly has been in heavy use and without a condom to protect it. We must have a look and maybe take some precautions. Take your pants off and show me your cock."

Mother suddenly was all business. I heard in her voice that it was no use to argue. She had decided to go through with what she had in mind no matter what. So I stood up and took my pants off. Mother pulled me in front of her and pulled down my briefs. She took my limp cock in her hand and pulled the foreskin back inspecting it carefully.

"Well, not as bad as I feared but there are things we have to take care of. We don´t want an infection, do we? My friends will soon start coming and it might happen that some of them want to find out how you have developed since last summer. But I must go and get some stuff that we need. I will be back in a minute."

But it took nearly twenty minutes before she was back carrying a small bottle and a jar.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting," she said with a broad smile, "but I had a most interesting conversation with Belle. I ran into her when I collected these things from the cupboard and said that I just had learnt what she had done with my son. Maybe not the best choice of words because she got very frightened but also agitated and burst out that you were old enough to decide for yourself and besides she was a free woman and didn't had to ask for my permission about whom she fucked. Yes, she really used those words. It was not like in the old times, she added.

Well, it took some time to calm her down and get her to understand that I wasn't angry, on the contrary I assured her and that she of course was free to fuck anybody, well except for my husband I added jokingly. When she had calmed down I told her that I was happy for both of you and hoped that she had enjoyed it. Well, that made it. She told me in detail what you two did together and said several times that she got extremely pleased and very happy. She praised you to say the least."

She laughed heartily and sat down on a padded high backed chair.

"Now take your underwear off and let's examine you. Come over here and stand in front of me."

Well, as before her voice, although calm and pleasant gave no room for disobedience. Better to get it over with I thought and quickly took my briefs off and stood naked before her.

"Let's see now," she said sounding very professional. "Let's start with these. Spread your legs will you." She took my balls in her hands and examined them thoroughly ending up holding them in one hand rolling them between her fingers.

"Nothing wrong here, thank god," she said smilingly looking up at me. Rather small and very soft they are but that is as it must be. They have been in heavy use during the last twenty four hours, haven't they, and must be completely drained and empty. But they will recover and fill up. I can feel the heat, they are no doubt working hard."

She smiled at me again, a sweet relieved smile.

"Well, let's take a look at the master piece that has also been heavily used."

She took my cock in one hand and examined the surface. "Oh there is a scratch, a minor one thank god but we should take care of it in a little while. Let's go on. Sorry but I have to do this to examine you properly." She carefully pulled the foreskin back and looked at the glans lifting the cock up to get a better look at the underside.

"Well, it certainly shows that it has been used heavily. And there are some minor scratches here too. Amazing, I had expected to find several and more severe. The women must have been very careful with their teeth when sucking you. They did suck you, didn't they?"

"Oh yes, three or four times each not to count some kisses," I said proudly.

"Well, they are good women I must say," mother said. "So caring and skillful. You have been lucky, very lucky indeed." She got quiet for a while, thinking. She cupped my balls again and absentmindedly rolled them in her hand. "Oh, forgive me but there is one thing I want to clear out. You said that you took Belle twice, correct? Well, she said that you had taken her four times." She looked up at me inquiringly.

"Oh, I don't know how that can be," I said and then suddenly understood. "Well, maybe we count differently. I came twice. Once in her pussy and once in her ass. But we changed position in the middle of it each time. That makes four, doesn't it?"

"Yes, of course. Now I understand. Belle must have felt that she was taken a second time if she had had a good orgasm and had calmed down before you took her again in a new position. And that was what took place if I remember it correctly." Mother sat still for a little while absentmindedly squeezing my cock that she had kept holding.

"Oh, goodness gracious me, what hard duty for this little fellow and in such a short time. Well, little isn't right to call him though, but a real good fellow he has been. Pleasing so many women so thoroughly. Well, that requires a very thorough examination. Come closer will you." She pulled her skirt up spreading her thighs and pulled me in between them with a firm grip around my balls. No chance to get away without getting hurt.

Her inner thighs felt silky and warm. As she pulled me even closer I also felt the garters and the heat and smoothness from her naked thighs above the silk stockings. I must admit to myself that it felt good and that together with her hand around my balls made my cock to swell.

"That's all right," mother said when she immediately noticed. "In fact it's splendid. It helps me to do a better examination. Let's see now. Well yes, the skin on the glans is very thin. You are close to having been skinned but still not as bad I had had expected after such heavy use. The women must have been very wet every time you entered them. Am I right?"

"Well yes, I think so, yes. No problem there. They were dripping wet," I said and my cock started to rise at the memories. Mother's hand felt even better than before.

"Oh, but this is splendid. Excellent," mother exclaimed when my cock had reached a good erection. "This status is really needed for a proper examination and treatment but I couldn't do it by jacking if it was hurt, could I? But now when it becomes erect on his own it's just perfect. Let's see now. Yes, the skin is very thin, it shows and there is at least one scratch that needs treatment. . . hmmm . . . I am not sure about what that is . . . Oh, I should have brought some moisture as well, it shows much better when moist. . . but . . . well . . . maybe we can handle it anyway. . . remember that I am your mother will you and what I will do is just for medical reasons."