Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell silent again for a while. Then Eva sighed deeply.

"I got really turned on myself. I think I will go to my room to get a relief," she said more to herself than to us. She started to rise.

"Hold on a second," Ylva blurted out. "I too am horny as hell. I have an idea. Little brother, do you remember what you did that night when mother danced with Miss Gunilla? When they danced so sexily against each other in the nude?" She looked at me expectantly.

I immediately knew what she was referring to. Of course I remembered. We had all been performing the free dancing in the nude when mother and Gunilla had started to dance towards each other in what had become more and more wild and sexy. After a while the three of us had stopped dancing and just stood in a corner to watch. I got erect from the show they put on. The girls had pulled my arms around their waists and took turns jacking my cock. I had returned the favor by frigging their pussies. We all cum together and Ylva had very nicely collected my sperm in her hand.

"Yes, yes of course I do," I said not knowing why she asked.

"Well, I . . . I thought that . . . well, that you might frig us again just like you did then. That´s within the limits, don´t you agree Eva?" Ylva looked pleadingly at her sister. She lit up.

"Yes, oh yes, I think it is. It´s not fucking anyway. Please little brother. Will you do us like you did so nicely then?" Both of them looked pleadingly at me.

"Oh well, . . . yes, if you really want to. I will be happy to help," I said looking smilingly at them.

"Oh my god, this will be lovely," Ylva blurted out. "But I don´t think we should try to jack you off. You look like you aren´t interested at the moment," she said giggling looking directly at my limp cock which hadn´t reacted on their beauties. "But I must admit that your sperm was very tasty. Yes, I put all of it in my mouth and swallowed it."

"Well then, how should we do this? In what position do you want us to be able to frig us both thoroughly at the same time?" Eva asked matter-of-factly. I thought quickly and then got an idea.

"Yes, I have an idea. I want to try to do it from behind. If you stand on all fours on my bed and I sit behind you I get excellent access I think."

They both giggled being a bit shy but Ylva directly understood and knelt on my bed facing away from me. Eva followed a bit hesitantly.

Suddenly I had two naked asses right in front of me. I pulled a chair over and sat down starting to caress the asses. After a while Ylva got impatient and tugged at my arm to get my hand down the crack of her ass. I soon was fingering their pussies and felt that they really were horny.

I got an idea and pushed my thumbs into their pussies. That caused gasps of delight from both of them. I closed my hands over the clits and held them in a good grip. They sighed again when I moved my thumbs inside them and at the same time rubbed the clits. Pleased moans soon were heard.

I worked on them for a while until I felt that Ylva was on her way. She cum, closing her upper thighs hard around my hand not wanting me to withdraw. Soon after Eva followed crying out.

Both girls wanted me to go on after just a short breather. I think I found their internal soft spots with my thumbs because their panting got much heavier and they cum a second time shortly after the first one. Then they got a couple of more orgasms before first Ylva and then Eva got a crushing orgasm that made them to fell down on the bed making my hands to slip out of them.

Eva recovered first and sat up with a very pleased expression. Ylva followed suit and they sat on the bed pulling me forward for hugs. They assured me how lovely it had felt and how pleased they were. We kept hugging for a while but then they both left wriggling the asses when they walked to the door.

A buffet breakfast was in place in the dining room all morning. The guests could have it when they wanted. After all, it was the day after the night before.

When I was nearly finished eating Tilde and Edith appeared. I rose to hug them and when I did I thanked them for a lovely night. They smiled happily and turned the hug into a full body one grinding their pussies against me. They assured me that I was welcome anytime and not only to their farm, they added giggling.

In early afternoon the last guests left. Mother and I had seen them off. Now she relaxed and turned to me.

"I want to go down to the lake. The water might still be too cold for a swim but the sun is warm. At least I can catch some on my body. Please join me. I really would like to have you around. Why don´t you go down there now and check the water temperature. I will join you shortly. There are just a few things I have to take care of first."

So I got the thermometer and set off. At the lake out of habit I took my clothes off and went to check the temperature. The water was still rather cold but maybe my mother wouldn´t mind. She loved to swim and enjoyed it even when it was cold.

I strolled lazily around thinking about my horny cousins. I felt that I had recovered in full by now.

Suddenly I heard sobbing sounds behind some bushes. I went to investigate and found Belle, one of the temporary maids. She jumped when she saw me and apologized for being there.

"Not at all," I said. "What´s the matter with you? Why are you crying?"

"Oh, my husband has said nasty things to me. He says that I have become fat and that he doesn´t like me anymore. Do you too think that I am fat, young master?" She asked sobbing.

"Uh, well . . ." I started to say when she stopped me.

"Oh I understand. You really can´t tell when I am fully dressed in this bulky uniform. Wait a second," she said. Before I understood what was happening she got out of her clothes. "Now tell me the truth," she blurted out.

Before me stood a woman in her late twenties. A woman with a voluptuous body with great assets both front and back. She wasn´t slim, that was true but call her fat wasn´t fair. Having come so far watching her I got aware of a nervous, inquiring expression on her face.

"Oh no, you are not fat, not at all. You look gorgeous with that great, voluptuous body and look at those lovely boobs. And the ass is just as ample I guess," I said.

She had stopped sobbing and now turned around in a full circle with her arms lifted up. Her boobs really looked nice, big as they were and now uplifted. And her ass was full and round.

"Your husband must be a fool if he doesn´t want you. You are just lovely and very attractive," I said.

"Do you really mean that? That I am attractive? Well I have to trust you, don´t I? A man can´t fake that," she said and lowered her gaze to look directly at my cock.

I hadn´t been aware of it but now realized that the sight of her lovely body had made me erect.

"You look very handsome too, young master," she said giggling. "Just as the gossip in the kitchen says. Very handsome indeed I must say."

She sank down to stand on her knees getting her face level with my jutting cock. She looked at it for a little while and then her hand came forward. One finger stroked lightly all along the cock starting from the balls and going up and over the head back on the upper side to my abdomen. She did it again using two fingers. Her face was now only inches away and it felt like she was going to move forward and kiss the cockhead. But just then we heard that someone was coming on the path. It must be mother I realized. I had completely forgotten that she was on her way.

Belle quickly rose, grabbed her clothes and fled away in the other direction.

"Anders, where are you," mother called seeing my clothes on the bench.

I quickly went around the bushes to meet her. I didn´t want her to come around to look for me. Belle still was in sight and hadn´t yet had time to put her dress back on.

Mother started to undress when she saw me coming. She did it swiftly and folded her clothes neatly as was her habit. She stood erect enjoying the sun. She looked stunning.

"Mom, you look gorgeous," I exclaimed.

"Oh thank you. What made you say that?" She answered. But she must have liked the praise because she instinctively straightened up pushing her shoulders back and her breasts and pelvis forward.

"Uh, well . . . I haven´t seen you in the nude like this since last summer," I blurted out. "I had nearly forgotten how great you look." Which she really did. Her body was lean and fit with big boobs and a great ass. "You are the best looking of all your friends," I added.

"I am not sure if complimenting your mother´s naked body is really proper," she said giggling. "But it was so utterly nice of you so you will be forgiven. Especially when the compliment is backed up by that," she added pointing at my hardening cock laughing out. "And well, I have given you plenty of opportunities to see and compare me with my friends, haven´t I? So I must believe you." She sounded very pleased. "You look great yourself. Come I want to talk. Let´s sit in the sun."

"Where did you spend the night?" She asked when we had sat down. "I went to your room last night to say good night but you weren´t there. I called back an hour later but you still were missing. So in whose bed did you sleep?" She giggled heavily.

I realized that she still was in the same light mood as last night. I thought that I could speak in the same manner.

"I got an invitation to the yellow room when the party was winding down," I said calmly. "It was where I spent the night or most of it anyway."

"The yellow room? Let me think . . . it was the room your cousins Edith and Tilda had. With whom did you sleep or should I say fuck?"

"Uh . . . well . . . with both actually," I had to admit.

"You fucked both Edith and Tilde during the night? Unbelievable. Tell me about it. I want to hear all about it in great detail," she said. The way she said it made it clear that I had to tell her.

So I told her starting with the message whispered in my ear. She giggled heavily when I said that I had no idea who it was only that it was a woman.

"Oh my goodness. What a night it must have been," she exclaimed when I had finished telling. "You make me so utterly proud of you again. You should know that your cousins are very experienced and are used to heavy fucking. That you satisfied them completely is incredible. You really fucked their brains out and had them beg for mercy. At least Tilde did. Let me tell you a little about them to make you understand what you have accomplished.

You know that they run a farm of their own. They have sheep and beef cattle but only a few milk cows and some pigs. So they need only a few full time employees. I think they have three married couples. They have been on the farm for a long time. But from May to September they have to hire quite a few extra hands for working on the fields and for the harvest just like we do.

Your father is envious of them because they always get the best hands there are. They can pick whoever they want. They offer something your father can´t compete with. You see, every evening two lads are invited to the main house and to spend the night in the beds of Edith and Tilde. They have one requirement on the lads though. They mustn´t be married or have a steady girlfriend. If a lad is a good worker he is welcome back until he gets a girlfriend or wife.

They have around ten lads so all of them get laid during the week days. If they have more than ten the Saturday night has to be used as well. Otherwise they pick two lads who have done something especially good during the week. Sunday nights they rest.

Three times during the summer they give special parties, the first on midsummer night's eve. Then works stops early in the afternoon and everyone has a bath. A nice meal is served and then some games are played. They are rather silly but are taken very seriously because the accumulated results determine in which order the lads can fuck the ladies. Also the full time employees are invited to join. To ensure that also the older women get some pleasure the lads are promised a premium fuck of their choice in the following week for each of the older women they fuck during the night. It works I have heard. The older women get very satisfied and your cousins have to work double shifts during the following week to keep their promise.

So now you can understand why your cousins are extremely experienced," mother concluded.

"But what do they do in wintertime when there are no lads around?" I asked.

"Well, that´s the question everyone is wondering about. I guess that they have to do what other single females do. Go into town and find a man to fuck. But it´s known that they hire some of the lads for maintenance works now and then during the winter and that the lads then stay in the main house. And most likely in the beds of your cousins.

But there are also vague rumors that they make some of the farm animals happy. There are both rams and boars. Illegal of course so if it happens it´s done very secretly. But if the rumors are true it´s most likely that it is their two big dogs that mount them. They are kept in the house. And what goes on in there no one knows of course. And well, maybe that´s why they never fuck lads on Sunday nights. They might have to keep the dogs happy too, don´t they? But mind you, I have no idea if the rumor is true."

"Dogs? Can they really please a woman?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I have no firsthand knowledge of course but I have heard from reliable sources that a dog indeed can please a woman. And the big breeds certainly have what it takes. They are big. It is also said that some women prefer a well-trained dog to men," mother told me matter-of-factly.

Mother sat quietly for a while. Then a broad smile spread over her face.

"You really did well for yourself with Edith and Tilde. Fucking both of them like that. Oh my goodness, you now have graduated twice with flying colors. First as a scholar with your fine exam and then as a man with the pussies of your cousins as examiners. I am so utterly proud of you. My planning for your tutoring has really worked.

Come on I want to swim. It is cold but I want it anyway. And you need to cool down," she said giggling pointing at me cock that had become erect again. She dragged me into the water. But none of us stayed for long, it really was cold. When we got up again mother´s nipples had got erect and stood out.

"Very nice," I said pointing at the hard nipples. But she misunderstood what I had meant. She cupped her breasts and tweaked the nipples between her fingers making them hard as plugs.

"You naughty boy. I told you that it isn´t proper to comment on your mother´s naked body, didn´t I?" She said after a while. But a pleased laugh took the rebuke away. "But yes, I think they look good. And I know that I still am attractive to boys your age. It was proven just a month ago by Inga´s son. Yes, I did to him what Inga did to you. I became his first woman. Oh yes, he really liked my body. He got erect as soon as I got naked. Very pleasant I must say." She got lost in thoughts for a while with a happy expression on her face.

"You look very handsome too, I must say," She said and looked me over thoroughly. "Very handsome indeed". She bent over and picked up a piece of reed and started to use it to tickle my body. She took her time tickling from my chest down over my belly. She hesitated a moment before letting the reed touch my already swelled cock. Her tickle made it swell even more and begin to rise. With a throaty laugh she expanded the tickling also to the underside and the balls. A lustful expression spread over her face when the treatment made it grow to full size and becoming fully hard.

Her hand suddenly moved forward and was about to grab my erect cock when she stopped.

"Oh no Elaine, stop it. Don´t even think the thought," she blurted out with a longing look. "But I really agree with Matilda. You compare very well with your father. It´s hard to tell for sure though. I would need to have you cock in my pussy to compare it accurately with your father´s just like I allowed Matilda to do the other day. But that´s of course out of the question."

"So you know that Matilda was dad´s first woman? Have you told her that you know?" I asked boldly. We suddenly had got a very unrestricted relationship.

"Yes I have. In fact I did it this morning when I thanked her for taking so good care of you. But I am sure that she has known for a long time. So what I did today was just confirming it. And she knows that I am very grateful for how well she educated him. But how do you know about that?"

"Because Matilda told me. She told me about it in the bathroom. She thought she had to after a slip of her tongue. When she invited me to fuck her she said that I looked similar to dad and something about comparing. So she told me the full story with plenty of juicy details."

"She did? Oh my goodness, what an indiscretion. But I really want to know what she told you. It was your grandmother who told me about it but she didn´t go into any details. And of course she didn´t know it all. So tell me. By the way, Matilda said that you scored very favorably. Now tell me. And tell me also what the two of you did in the bathroom."

She sat down pulling me with her. I knew that I had to tell her and suddenly felt an urge to share the great experience with her. So I told in detail what had taken place and what she had told me in between how she had fucked my father.

Mother was a very good listener putting in clarifying questions now and then.

"Oh goodness gracious me. She really gave you a good time. And you matched her excellently. Taking her twice in a row. No wonder that she looked so happy down in the kitchen," she exclaimed when I had ended my telling. "She really interpreted my message excellently about to make sure that you relaxed. I knew that I could rely on her. And it was a bonus that she let you take her barebacked, wasn´t it? I had a hunch that it might be possible but I put the condoms in her pocket just in case I was wrong." She giggled heavily.

"I guess you noticed that she is a very experienced woman.. It´s because she has found a way to keep her marriage healthy and her husband alert. Let me tell you." She stopped, thinking where to start.

"Well, I think that she had got fond of fucking when teaching your father. I guess that she missed his eager fucking and wanted her husband to be more active in bed. Remember that she told you that your grandmother had used as an argument that teaching your father might spice up her sex life. So she decided to do something about it.

So every year when the temporary workers come she checks them out for about a week. When she has found what she thinks is a suitable couple she invites them to their house to get to know them better. If they like each other she has a long talk with the wife asking if they want to enter into a sexual relationship for the summer.

She tries to find a couple but if that fails she selects singles, a man and a woman. The approach has to be different of course but she has learnt how to handle it.

How I know? Well, many years ago I caught them down at the lake one lovely summer evening. I had gone there to swim but I heard familiar noises. So I hid behind some bushes and got a good view of what took place. It was Matilda and her husband together with another couple having a good time. A few evenings later it happened again. I must have been careless because Matilda came the next day and asked if I minded that they used the lake for playing around. I of course assured her that it was all right. Then she told me about it and since then she has kept me posted."

She got quiet and sat back deep in thoughts. A contented smile spread on her face.