Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now you know why I asked her to give you that bath. I was very sure that she would fulfill my wish to give you a good time," she said giggling.

We sat quiet for a little while. Then mother rose saying that she had to go back to the house. She got dressed and was gone in no time. I stayed thinking about what mother had told me about Matilda and remembered how she had seduced me in the bathroom. Yes, she really was experienced knowing exactly what to do. And she certainly had given me a good time and I was sure that she had enjoyed it too.

Dinner consisted of left overs but was very pleasant. Mother and father talked vividly of the day before and what a good party it had become.

I made it an early night and was about to fell asleep when the door opened. It was dark in the room so I didn´t saw who it was. I just got a brief glimpse of a silhouette before the door was closed again. Maybe it was mother who wanted to check on me. The person moved towards my bed.

"Hi Anders, I have come to see if you need a sleeping pill," I heard Lena say. She stopped at my bedside. "Or do you prefer my special sleeping treatment? Belle said something that made me think that you might be too excited to sleep well," she said giggling and leaned over to hug me.

"It´s too dark in here. I want to see you and what we are doing," she said and put on my bedside lamp. "That´s better, now watch me."

She took a couple of steps back and started to undress. And she put on a small show which she had never done before. She had always been very matter-of-factly once she decided that we were going to fuck. But tonight she took her time to reveal her beautiful body turning around now and then to show off also her backside. When the last piece fell to the floor she stood motionless for a while allowing me the full view of her gorgeous body.

But then she moved forward and threw my bedclothes away. She tugged at my pajama and helped me out of it. When I too was naked she straddled me and looked down into my eyes.

"No need to be gentle with you tonight, is there? No need at all, thank god. I want a heavenly fuck before I go back to my girlfriend, your former cook. I want to be fucked very thoroughly like you fucked those cousins of yours last night. Yes, I know about that."

"How come that you know?" I asked surprised.

"They told me of course. How else would I have been able to find out? You haven´t told me," she said giggling heavily. "You see when I came to the yellow room in late morning to start cleaning the room they were still there packing their things. They were in a very good mode making naughty jokes I couldn´t really understand. Suddenly one of them turned to me:

´You have a most remarkable young master in this house, Anders, our second cousin. He really knows how to handle a woman. He satisfied us both during the night. He really knows how to use his cock to full satisfaction. And what a stamina he has. He has been well trained I must say. I just wonder how that happened, ` she said smilingly looking inquiringly at me.

`Well, maybe I have taught him a thing or two but that was last summer. He has improved since then. I agree that he is remarkable. But tell me, what took place during the night that put you in such a good mode," I said in the same jolly mode.

They told me willingly. Briefly but thoroughly enough to make me understand how much fun the three of you had. Impressive I must say. You really fucked their brains out. But let´s get started. I am horny as hell and also want my brain fucked out. I want a similar treatment. Move over."

Lena flung herself down on the bed and I started to caress her. I understood that she knew exactly what I had done to my cousins and tried to remember to get it right. I caressed her lovely body with hands, mouth and tongue. She cum a couple of times shrieking highly.

Suddenly Lena had had enough of that. She pulled me over her and wriggled to get me in the right position to enter. I was about to push my cock into her heaven when a thought struck me.

"Wait a second. I must put a condom on, don´t I?" I said rising to reach my bedside table where I kept my supply. But to my surprise Lena stopped me by pulling me back.

"No need for that. These days are quite safe, my period is just over," she said. "I fucked you barebacked the other night, don´t you remember?" she added, giggling heavily. And yes, now when I thought about it there was no memory of any condom being put on. But the whole situation had been so surprising and lovely and Lena had so clearly taken charge so I had given no thought whatsoever to protection.

Now I felt a thrill. It was the first time she had allowed me to fuck her barebacked. Well, except for the two times when she wanted to be fucked during her monthly period claiming that she got extremely horny during that time. And that experience had not only felt heavenly but also had got fortunate. It had later helped me to talk Miss Gunilla into letting me take her during her period. She had been hesitant at first but when I told that I had done it before she gave in and afterwards admitted that it had felt great.

But this was the first time Lena had used for protection what women called the safe time just after the period. Quite a few of mother´s friends had done the same. I had thought about that and had come to the conclusion that it was no coincidence that three out of five of these women came to visit at exactly the right time in their cycle. But Matilda was a coincidence that not even mother had foreseen. And my cousins couldn´t have their periods at the same time, could they? They must have protected themselves in another way which I had no idea about but was very happy for. Fucking them had been tremendous and that was much enhanced by doing it barebacked.

Her words turned me on even more. I would be allowed to fuck her barebacked and being fully aware of it. I would be allowed to really feel her lovely pussy with nothing in the way to hamper the feeling. I suddenly couldn´t wait.

Lena laughed out when I eagerly poked her pussy area in search for her sacred place. She wriggled her ass a little to help me get into the opening and when my cock head was in place pushed her pelvis upwards to get me inside. She was as eager as I was.

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes to really take in the smooth feeling of her pussy. It felt heavenly which I told her. She responded with a pleased laugh and narrowed her pussy to increase the friction. I knew what she was capable of and got great expectation for what would follow. It didn´t take her long to cum in the first of a long series of orgasms.

I felt very turned on too and the lovely feeling of her pussy increased my excitement. I felt my libido rise much faster than it usually did. Lena´s orgasms now became more frequent and she got even more active receiving my thrusts.

I somehow realized that she was close to a great climax and that triggered mine as well. After some more lovely long thrusts into her my movements shortened automatically and got fast and hard. Lena responded by raising her ass off the bed and by moaning loudly. When I fired my first shot she cried out and kept crying while the mutual climax made our bodies to tremble of pleasure. Lena´s raised ass carried my weight when I kept still with my cock buried deep inside her pussy firing my rounds.

When her orgasm finally subsided after what felt like an eternity of lovely bareback fucking she relaxed on the bed. She pulled me down to rest on her body hugging me with both arms and legs. We lay like that for some time recovering.

"Lovely, just lovely," she whispered. "Just like cousin Edith told me. I am very satisfied already but I was expecting more. You have cum, haven´t you? But with Miss Edith you didn´t if she told me right? How is that?"

"Oh, but that´s simple. It was so lovely to fuck you. Your pussy feels so great when you let it do all these lovely things. And to be in there barebacked make it feel even greater. That´s why I cum. But don´t worry. I will go on like I did with Edith," I told her confidently. "Feel for yourself, I am ready to go on whenever you want."

Lena gasped after she had flexed her pussy muscles around my cock and felt that it was still hard.

"Oh Goodness gracious me. It´s still hard. Amazing, really amazing. I have heard of such things but never experienced it. Oh my God Anders, you are great, aren´t you. I am so utterly pleased that it has happened because of me. You make me so proud. Oh my goodness I really love this." She embraced me even harder that before and kissed me very affectionately. Then she started to giggle.

"You really are your father´s son. He takes your mother twice every night and very thoroughly too. Yes, I know for sure. It´s not kitchen gossip. I overheard your mother tell her friend Mrs. Inga about it. She wasn´t secret about it either. She knew that I was in the adjoining room and the door was partly open. It was from the same conversation I learnt that Mrs. Inga had beat me in becoming your first woman. Pity, I really would have liked to do the honors. I had thought much about it to find out how to do it. But I hesitated not being sure how your mother would react. She seems to always find out everything that goes on, doesn´t she? It didn´t want to get sacked if she disapproved. Well, be as it may, I think we have compensated that, haven´t we? Very thoroughly too I would say and with your mother´s full approval." She said laughing and kissed me again.

"Let´s move on to fulfill my wish. I said that I wanted everything Miss Edith got," she said after a while. "On all fours came next if I am not mistaken. Let me up, you brute."

She disentangled us and went up on all fours. I took position behind her ready to mount. The short pause had revitalized me and given new energy. Her upturned ass looked lovely and added much to my excitement especially when she slightly wriggled it invitingly. I moved forward entering her. She rocked backwards when she felt my cockhead at her entrance making my cock to slide all the way inside on the first thrust.

It became an eternity of lovely fucking. In this position the entire pussy felt different. Being barebacked made me really feel the finer texture details of it. She was very active changing the angle of her pelvis and the pressure around my cock.

As before she started to cum after just a short while and kept on cuming regularly moaning and crying out. To hear her excitement grow towards her cries when she cum was another great turn on for me and helped keeping my cock rock hard all the time.

I too changed the way I fucked her varying between long slow strokes and short rapid thrusts. I felt vigorous and able to go on for a long time. I used my hands to caress her body and especially her big boobs that hung down swinging lightly when my strokes struck her. In between I also gave her clit thorough overhauls which made her whimper of pleasure.

My naked cock had a splendid time in her lovely pussy and the feeling was enhanced by the way she changed it all the time. Sometimes it was narrow when I thrust forward needing more force to penetrate her in full. At the next stroke it might be loose making me to really crash into her.

All in all I think we both had a splendid time. My excitement started to grow and I knew that I was on my way. At about the same time I felt that she started to tire. Her pussy and pelvis didn´t change as frequent as before and her head rested against the mattress all the time. After she had had another slow orgasm I felt it was time. My thrusts got more vivid and gradually shortened. When I neared the finale she caught what was about to happen which put her on full alert. Suddenly she was very active again meeting my thrusts very eagerly.

After a couple of minutes of extremely good heavy fucking I held her hips firmly when pushing my cock as far inside as it could get. I kept still for a second or two before I started to cum. She cried out when she felt it in her pussy and started cuming moments later. We kept on cuming together in a mutual crushing orgasm. It felt like never before. I slowly fired round after round having time to feel her rippling pussy in between and hear her cries of ecstasy.

Lena finally fell forward on the bed totally exhausted. I was able to follow her down with my cock still in her pussy. I was rewarded when her pussy rippled along my cock squeezing the last drops out of it. It felt heavenly to be given that treatment being barebacked.

Lena seemed to be out of the world for a long time before she started to wriggle under me. I had stayed on top of her back enjoying the softness of her round ass while my cock slowly shrank and finally left her pussy.

She finally turned around and hugged me lengthily.

"Now I know how Edith felt last night. I am so utterly content. My entire body feels just lovely. It´s tired to exhaustion. Just what I wanted. Yes, this was an extremely good fuck, something to really remember for the future." She kissed me affectionately.

After a while she climbed out of bed.

"I must go and freshen up," she said. "I am filled with your seed and would like to keep it that way. But it won´t stay inside I am afraid. I will be back in a minute."

She left for the bathroom. I noticed that she put nothing on and became suddenly afraid that she would meet someone in the corridor. But then I relaxed realizing that it didn´t matter. If one of my sisters caught her they would want to join in. And mother, well if she happened to pass by, she knew that Lena fucked me. She might have got a bit surprised to see her in the nude but wouldn´t object, on the contrary. I knew by now that she wanted me to get laid whenever a suitable woman was available.

Lena took her time coming back and I dozed off. I dreamt of her and the lovely things she was capable of giving. The dream got more real until I woke up finding that Lena stood bent over me with my cock in her mouth.

"I thought you needed to freshen up as well. But no need to go to the bathroom. I can do the work. I am an excellent maid," she said giggling and went back to cleaning my cock and balls with mouth and tongue. It felt very nice and I relaxed.

Lena lay down at my side and we hugged for some time. But finally she rose to sit on the bedside.

"Time to say good bye," she said. "I am leaving early in the morning. Thank you for a lovely fuck. I will remember it for a long time." She leaned down and kissed me and we had a final hug before she went away.

I was very content to say the least soon feel asleep.

I woke up hearing giggles close to me. Lena stood at my bed and to my big surprise another woman stood behind her. It took me some time to recognize Belle but I couldn´t understand why Lena had brought her along.

"Hi Anders," Lena said. "I have brought someone who wants to thank you for something you did for her yesterday. But she didn´t dare to go to your room alone although I assured her that you really like to have women paying you a visit. So I had to bring her, hadn´t I? " She giggled heavily.

"Hi Master Anders," Belle greeted me taking a step forward. "I really want to thank you for the nice words you said at the lake. We got interrupted before I had time to do it properly."

"What did he say to get you so happy," Lena asked curiously.

"Well, he said . . . no wait a minute. I think Master Anders should tell us himself. I certainly want to hear it again," Belle said. "But let me do as I did then. It might help him to remember." She took a step back and pulled her shift over her head. It was the only clothing she was wearing so she got naked in no time. "Now repeat what you said, please. I really want to hear it again. It was such nice words."

I thought quickly trying to remember my exact words. I had had to find the right words then down at the lake to sooth her. Her lovely naked appearance now helped me to remember.

"Of course I will. What I said was that you are not fat, not at all, as your husband had said. I said that you look gorgeous with that great voluptuous body and those lovely boobs. And I added that I guessed that your ass is just as ample which was confirmed when you turned around. I also said that your husband must be a fool if he doesn´t like you. You are just lovely and very attractive."

"Thank you, thank you so much. I really needed to hear that. You put it so very nice. I am so grateful and want to show it. What did you have in mind, Lena?"

"Well, I told you about how Anders fucked his two cousins, Miss Edith and Miss Tilde during the same night. Anders fucked me last evening in the same way he fucked Miss Edith and now he might be ready to take you just as he took Miss Tilde in that early morning. I think you will find it very pleasurable," Lena said giggling. She took a step forward and pulled my bedclothes away. I found that I had been sleeping in the nude. It seemed to have become a habit when Lena was around.

"Just look at him. A very nice sight, isn´t it?" Lena said giggling. She pointed at my cock that had grown considerable seeing Belle in the nude. It continued to grow when Belle moved her sexy body to come closer.

"Oh my Goodness, yes. He has got hard on his own just like he did down at the lake. That´s why I immediately believed that he told the truth about me and not something he said just to be polite. So what now?"

"Oh, now it´s up to you to show your gratitude. I don´t know what you had in mind when you asked me to accompany you to Anders. But I can tell that he seems to be able to take you like he took Miss Tilde should you want that. He can of course tell what he did with her." Lena giggled and leaned over to kiss me good bye.

Belle stood for a little while looking at me hesitantly. But then she moved forward and went directly for my cock.

"This is where we got interrupted down at the lake," she said. "I want to fulfill what I started there." She started to suck my cock.

Lena had stood at our side watching. When she understood that Belle was ready to move on she interrupted us.

"I must go now," she said. You need no help I can see," she said giggling and before I knew it she was gone.

Belle didn´t seem to notice but just kept on sucking and licking. I responded by caressing her body and especially her full boobs. There was no objection so I pulled her down on the bed and she lay down on her back with an expectant expression on her face. I started to caress her and gave her my best full treatment with hands, mouth and tongue. She cum for the first time when I had her nipple between my teeth rocking it slightly and then cum a few more times from my caresses.

After what seemed to have been a great climax she lay motionless on the bed for a while.

When Belle had caught her breath she was ready to move on. She looked inquiringly at me. What now, her eyes asked.

I knew what I wanted. So when I asked her if she wanted to take a ride on me she lit up. "Be happy to," she said. "That will be an excellent way to thank you." She moved to straddle me. But I hold her back. "I should put a condom on, shouldn´t I?" I said reaching out for the drawer in my bedside table.

"No need for that," she said giggling. "My period has just ended so let´s do it without. Let´s save some money my husband uses to say. You know, condoms are expensive and hard to get. He always takes the opportunity to take me barebacked a couple of times at that time of the month." She pushed me back down on my back.

"I think this lovely cock needs a refresher. I want it real hard when I impale myself on it, she said concerned." She sucked me happily for a while before she swiftly straddled me. She took her time to ease her pussy down my cock using very small movements up and down. Finally she had me in to the hilt and sat down on it.