All Comments on 'Country Vet'

by Jim Dogget

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mtstorymtstoryalmost 17 years ago
good story

I was a farmer for many years and deliveried many calves. Very good story. Never thought it was this sexy and Hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
VERY HOT AND QUITE BELIEVABLE

HAVING BEEN A FARM BOY IN MY YOUTH AND ALWAYS FANTASIZING ABOUT THE WELL KNOW "ROLL IN THE HAY. I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TO RECOVER SOME OF THOSE LOST EROTIC FEELINGS OF A YOUNG MAN ON THE FARM -FARMER'S DAUGHTERS,FARMER'S WIVES,

NEIGHBORS, COUSINS ETC. WELL WRITTEN AND VERY EROTIC.

JACK

BenLongBenLongalmost 17 years ago
Moooove over

Dang! Never thought I'd like to be a farmer until now. But, I did know a farmers daughter once.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ruined it

dang it was a good story, then you had to ruin it, author, by making her a cheating wife and him a backstabbing friend. this should be in cheating wives catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't assume

that she is cheating anyone. Maybe the good-ole-down-to-earth farmer knows what his wife needs & is happy to see that she gets it. "Judge not" said the Lord.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Made me smile

I doubt that I would ever have considered birth of a calf as an erotic context. :D Superb authorship for that alone. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

What a well written story. I'm a suburban boy by birth, but, I've been in the barn a time or 3. Thought the story was actually rather erotic with all the cream, lub and juices shared together,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bull Shit

Respectfully to your writing believable stories and the "farmer" praising you, this is bull shit.

Vets wear disposable plastic gauntlets and do not strip to the waste.

A calf when being born even with one leg back will still push into the birth canal showing 1 foot tip.

There is no way you and the woman had both your hands and arms inside that cow at the same time. It is not the Grand Canyon.

Lastly, you could not EVER pull a calf out by hand pulling on it as they are so slippery they make greased pigs look like glue. I will not reveal how it is done as I will not be helping you nor any other con artists write stories.

Lastly, part 2: That cow unless she is exhausted to almost dead which would mean that calf would be dead due to contractions pushing birth fluids into it's lungs would not be laying there while you were playing titty to chest vet, and, no dairyman would keep his cows in labor that long without pulling it themselves as a hundred and fifty to 250 bucks to pull a calf is an expense they wouldn't bother with as it is a on the farm job they can do.

Yeah, I don't just play a writer online....I actually am one and a cowboy too.

Your story is bull shit down to not having disinfectant in the water and antibiotic pills up the cows wazoo to fight stress infections.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but stay away from this line as while farmers are about as scarce now as good men the type of vet work you are writing about stopped when Teddy Roosevelt got off the Badlands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't let that guy..

in any way discourage you. Even if some of the details were off it in no way deflects from an excellent piece of erotic fiction. Bravo, for the sensuality that was conveyed in the story. ---> To the anonymous/sanctimonious critic in the previous comment: Maybe you should read in "Veterinarotica" instead of this forum.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 17 years ago
The vet and the farmer's wife.

I agree with Anonymous Ohio. There were some technical improbabilities in the story, But it was a pleasant change from the "My wife played pool in a short skirt" scenario that is often written about. Congratulations on an unusual situation for an erotic story, well written and constructed. Where next? The milking parlour perhaps?

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years ago
Ahhhh memories...

If birthing had been more like this on our farm when I was a youngster I might be a vet today. The comment that vets "always" wear the plastic isn't so. Our vet did assist cows bare to the waist. He said it was easier to clean his body than clothes and if he was clean there was no danger of infection.

I can make a list of some of the women I would have liked to share a birthing... etc. with. I enjoyed the story. Does the vet have more?

MistaRheeMistaRheealmost 17 years ago
"All 'Things' Bright and Beautiful"

While a goodly number of the readers who left a positive comment left their monikers as well, I'm ashamed for the "Bull Shit" reader who can't muster the courage to sign his name to his comment.

While I'm not an expert on veterinary medicine, I thought the premise of this story to be an excellent one. If your descriptions are not entirely accurate, so be it. For someone to criticize that and overlook a well-told story is to not grasp a main concept of erotic fiction, the pleasure of reading (and enjoying) the tome.

Keep up the good work.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 17 years ago
from a former cowboy

When I was a teenager I was the one putting my arm inside the cow's (usually heifer's - by the time they are a cow they usually don't have as many problems) birth canal to pull a calf. I did it because my arm was way skinnier than my dad's, and I could get in there if he couldn't. I generally didn't use a big plastic glove, just my bare arm. BS is right that there isn't enough room in there for two arms, and that a calf would be too slippery to just pull by hand like that; I'd have to wrap chains around the front feet and then the other end around a calf-puller (sort of like a comealong). However, this is erotic *fiction* and I can overlook a little dramatic license to move the story along.

rocker_wiferocker_wifealmost 17 years ago
I don't want type-A reality

I am more than willing to suspend reality in order to be lost in the sensuousness of your story. Thank you for the delicious diversion before bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too much about the cow

There isn't much explanation for why they got together, instead there are details about the calf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
unique story

This is a nicely done story with a unique premise. Good job!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
Wow

definitely a five for originality of premise. This was a well written story that drew me in from the begining and kept me to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I really enjoyed this

It was different. There is nothing more natural then a mother giving birth but I never thought to find it sensual. Great job.

tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 17 years ago
This is great!

"No, although I've been with some real cows in my time; not this kind of cow though." This made me laugh out loud. I thought this was very well written and pretty hot. Too bad some people just don't understand that this is fiction. Great job, Jim. Good luck in the contest.

_Lynn__Lynn_almost 17 years ago
Not a farm girl

but I enjoyed it anyway. You made this interesting, fun and unique. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not bad

I am a dairy farmer and have pulled many calves. never striped of my shirt. but have had to get a calves foot back around. and let me tell you when the cow contracts on hyour arm it hurts. it is one of the most tiring things to do.

as for the sex part wouldn't know I am a guy have had only two female vets one never got close enough to and the other is married so oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost Herriot

you must be a Herriot fan...this had so many echoes of his writing. Great work!

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

A fun unique storey, well done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous