Couple Massage in Phuket Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing little resistance, Steve pulled the strings on Mei's Bikini bottom, and lifting her slightly, pulled her bikini off, throwing it to the side.

At the same time Steve briefly stood, removing his shorts and settled back behind Mei.

Both now naked, both visible if curious neighbours were aware of their presence, though still blocked from people on the street below by the balcony wall.

Leaning back Mei could feel Steve's hard cock pushing into her.

Wrapping her slender fingers around his thick shaft, Mei stroked him in long, deliberate strokes.

Her pussy was beginning to respond to Steve's hands massaging her upper body and she knew that Steve would have her again.

Steve whispered in Mei's ear, asking her to lean forward slightly.

Mei replied asking him to be gentle and slow, and hearing Steve agree, she gently rocked forward, lifting her hips as her pussy was raised from the sun chair.

Steve pulled Mei back by the hips, and positioning his cock at her pussy, guided her back on to his cock head.

Slowly Steve worked his way inside Mei, taking care to ease her open, and Mei's pussy responded accordingly.

Steve was now fucking Mei at a gentle pace and in near silence, the only audible sound being the slap of Steve's thighs against Mei's naked ass.

Taking extra care not to alert the neighbours who were visible on their balconies, Mei was now nearly lying flat on her chest, Steve climbing into a position and taking her from behind.

Steve picked up the pace and Mei struggled to keep quiet, the repeated noise of the sun chair rubbing on the concrete floor loud enough to get the attention of one of the neighbours.

Realising they were about to be seen, Steve quickly carried Mei into the bedroom, and putting her on her back, he continued to fuck her with a steady pace.

The close call on the balcony and the continuing attention from Steve's cock pushed Mei over the edge.

Screaming loudly as she came, her orgasm triggering Steve who flooded her well used pussy with yet another load.

Mei fell asleep within moments and waking the next morning, packed and headed to the airport, where she returned home to me.

I was at a loss for words.

Mei was physically worn out yet clearly still buzzing from the experience.

The multiple love bites turning into deeper bruises were also a ready reminder of her time away.

Taking Mei in my arms, she started kissing me and climbing into my lap, she whispered in my ear how much she loved me, i reminded her she owes me a weekend of my own, and smiling, she took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom.

It was time to reclaim my gorgeous girl and we were both ready for it.

12