Couple Tickled by Lesbians

Story Info
Noise complaint turns into tickle session.
1.3k words
4.34
12.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music and laughter erupted from the house next door.

"Jake!" Kat, my wife yelled. "Please go do something about that.

I sighed and told her I'd take care of it.

The door was opened by a Spanish looking woman who was chubby but had massive boobs. They were practically spilling out of her top. I'm a pretty tall guy so I could see right down into her shirt.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

Her voice brought me out of my trance. "Uh yeah. Can you turn the music down a little? My wife and I can hear it over at our house," I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Why don't you come in and have a drink?"

Before I knew it, I was being led into the kitchen where three other women were.

"Hey, everyone. This is our next-door neighbor- "

"-Jake," I supplied.

"Jake. I'm Molly. That's my wife Holly," she said, pointing to a woman with long red hair and medium sized boobs. Her areolas and nipples were about average. I knew this because she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"And that's Trish and Connie," Holly said. They also wore clothes that showed off their huge boobs.

"Apparently were being too loud for Jake and his wife. They can hear everything in their house," Molly said.

"I hope not everything," Holly said, and all four women laughed.

"Here, I made you a drink," Holly said.

"I really should be going," I said.

"Oh, come on. One little drink," Molly said, poking me in the side.

I jumped.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" she asked.

"A little," I admitted, then took a drink.

When I woke up, I was tied down and I was naked.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Oh, Molly. He's awake," Holly said.

"Morning sunshine. Or should I say spoil sport?" Molly asked.

"What?" I asked confused and still groggy.

"All you neighbors hate us because of our lifestyle," Molly said.

"That's not it at all. I couldn't care what about your lifestyle. The music was too loud," I explained.

"Well, it's about to get louder when we tickle the shit out of you," Holly said.

"Go!" Trish said, and then I had eight pairs of hands tickling me.

I laughed and thrashed around, which caused them to laugh.

At first, they used their fingers. Then they switched to feathers, toothbrushes, and other weird shit I never saw before but it was affective and I just kept laughing and jumping. Then I felt a stirring down below. I looked down to confirm what I already knew. My cock was getting hard.

"Well, Jake. I guess you like being tickled huh? Does your wife tickle you?" Trish asked.

"Maybe she will after she learns how much you like it," Connie said. All the women laughed.

I didn't know about that. I did know she'd be mad because I had been gone for awhile now and soon, she'd come looking for me.

"Jake, you've got a nice cock, not that I care, obviously," Holly said, "But it's a bit hairy. So, we're going to shave you."

Before I knew it the tickling stopped and my legs were retied to a bar that was now over the table I was on. Then I was shaved clean by Molly. Then I was washed with soap and water. Each one taking a turn playing with my balls and stroking my still hard cock. After that I was retied in the way I had been before and tickled again. This time they concentrated on just my butt, balls and cock.

Then the doorbell rang. "Gee, I wonder who that could be," Molly said, laughing and went to answer it.

The door opened muffled voices could be heard. "Yes, he's here but he's a little tied up right now. Maybe you could come back-hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"Jake? Are you in here?" Kat asked. Feathers were being used to tickle my asshole, cock and balls. I was laughing to hard to answer.

"Looks like your husband likes being tickled by four lesbians," Holly said, tickling my asshole with her fingernail. My cock jumped at that.

Kat just stood there, as though fixed in a trance. Connie then grabbed a small battery-operated vibrator and ran it up and down my cock. Holly and Molly tickled my balls, while Trish tickled my asshole. When Connie put the vibrator just under the head of my cock, I started moaning. It didn't take long before I shot a huge load of cum.

"Anyone care for a taste?" Holly asked, licking my cock. Soon, the others were all licking and sucking on my cock. Then they proceeded to lick the cum from my stomach and chest.

"Enough of this!" Kat yelled. She had come out of her trance and was back in reality. "Untie my husband now. We're leaving."

But the women ignored her and started tickling me again. I was more sensitive and my cock stayed hard.

"Seriously, Jake? You're getting off on being tickled by these, these lesbians?" Kat asked.

"What's wrong with lesbians?" Trish asked.

"I knew it!" Molly said.

"Get her!" Connie said.

"No!" Kat said and tried to run for the door. She had no chance.

She was stripped and tied to the coffee table. Feathers were used on her armpits, nipples and the insides of her thighs. Instantly her fat nipples got hard. Kat was moaning and laughing. Connie slipped a finger inside her pussy and Kat let out a gasp.

"Oh, my God she's soaking wet. I guess you get off on being tickled by lesbians also," Trish said.

Molly and Holly sucked on my wife's fat nipples, while Trish and Connie licked her cunt.

Kat was breathing hard, almost panting. Connie grabbed the vibrator she used on me and applied it to Kat's clit. Soon she shouted and had a big, squirting orgasm.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," Kat said over and over again.

Then the four women took turns tickling my wife and I. Then Molly sat on my face and Holly sat on my cock. I had to give each of them and orgasm but not have my own. Trish and Connie did the same to Kat, only Trish used a strap-on to fuck Kat with.

Holly's pussy was surprisingly tight. And Molly's cunt tasted better than I thought it would. While I gave them both the orgasm's they wanted without having one of my own, my wife wasn't so lucky. She had her own orgasm, which meant she was tickle punished for fifteen minutes. Trish and Connie were next to use me. Trish sat on my cock, while Connie climbed on my face. She sat on me backwards and told me to lick her asshole while she rubbed her clit. Soon they both had their orgasm's and then we watched Holly and Molly with Kat. Kat held off this time and both Holly and Molly had an orgasm.

They untied Kat and had her tickle me while the four women shoved their huge boobs in my face. As I sucked one woman's boobs the other three would tickle me also. Then Kat started stroking my cock and when I was ready to shoot, she aimed it at the women's tits.

Kat was placed on tied down on top of me in a sixty-nine. My legs had once again been retied to the upper bar. Then Molly licked my asshole while Holly licked Kat's asshole. I licked my wife's pussy, while she sucked my cock. Trish and Connie tickled Kat and I. after a while, we both had another orgasm.

After that they untied us and we went home. After that night we were frequent guests at their house. We were often tied up and tickled to the delight of their friends. Kat often spent time alone with Holly and Molly and I had a couple sessions with Trish and Connie, which made them bi and not just lesbians. It opened our eyes to new adventures. But I'll say one thing we learned from all this, we never complained about a neighbor ever again.