All Comments on 'Couples Counseling Pt. 02'

by Emmalee_Strict

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This isn’t therapy, it’s abusive and here’s another adjective: hypocrite.

This is a couple who need to divorce because the only way for Paige to be happy is to hurl invectives, insults and degradation to her husband. He wouldn’t need Japanese porn if she actually met his needs. Any of them. She disrespects Toby and spitting on him isn’t about eroticism, it’s to humiliate him. Its what you do to someone you hate. And co side ring she threw her husband under the bus just to see him hurt is a testament to her hatred of him.

Let Paige fuck someone else, but then let Toby go. Let him leave with his head held high and his dignity intact.

Micky2022Micky20224 months ago

The only criticism I can muster is that I wanted it to be longer. You always leave me wanting, no, needing more! Love your descriptive text. I’m enjoying every morsel.

toastywarm01toastywarm014 months ago

I can’t wait to see what is going to happen with Victor! The way things are going I think it will be good for Paige and extremely humiliating for Tosh. But I could be wrong.

So far in liking Paige. She totally dominated Tosh. I’m guessing he will get his turn but I’m hoping that it only gets him in more trouble. I will just have to wait and see.

Thank you for writing a delicious little story.

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict3 months agoAuthor

Oh goodness, I think I've identified a certain reader with a sub nature closeted so deep, it terrifies him.

And/or who's unclear on the concept of "fantasy."

And the etiquette of hospitality: as in, when you're a guest in someone else's fantasies, it's bad form to leave a poop in the dining room before you go.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumbass. He has these negative opinions of Emmalee (very correct ones mind you. Read the next chapter. Tosh simply gats abused throughout this story. Paige is a sexual plaything for Emmalee and her friend. Probably wind up just Paige and Emmalee getting it on, but taking the occasional break to beat the shit out of Tosh and jam stuff up his ass). Anyway, Tosh has correctly ID’d Emmalee but, yet, he agrees to let her manipulative, backstabbing self determine his fate. Dumbass.

TexasTee96TexasTee9629 days ago

Super hot! I'd like the action to pick up but that why I'll read on. Me, I don't read Tosh as manipulated, I think he' is accepting a challenge. If its tough on him, that's what I like to read. I'm hooked, Emmalee, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous