Couples Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
The cruise continues.
12k words
4.28
15k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the Couples Cruise series. If you haven't read the first one please give it a look. This instalment is from the perspective of Lorna and Jack. It picks up from the morning after they swap partners for the first time.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Lorna

I woke up to the sound of seagulls through the open balcony door. It took me a moment to remember where I was. A luxury cabin on board a Mediterranean cruise. The cabin came into focus as vague memories of the night before surfaced. The gorgeous meal at the seafood restaurant, singing at the piano and Carl licking my pussy. Wait that can't be right, can it?

The bathroom door opened and I expected to see my husband Jack. Should I tell him about the weird sex dream I had about Carl last night? But it wasn't Jack, it was Carl. My best friend's husband. He buttoned up a white shirt as he strolled into the room.

"Sorry, didn't want to wake you," he said smiling as he fixed his cuff links.

Everything that happened last night came flooding back. A whole host of emotions flooded my body. Shame, guilt and anxiety over what was to happen now.

"Oh, were you sneaking out?" I said trying to sound casual as I sat up in bed.

The sheet slipped down my chest revealing the top of my naked tits. I clasped it tight feeling bashful.

"No I thought you looked peaceful, shame to wake you," Carl said, sitting on the end of the bed.

We sat in awkward silence for a moment. I remembered how much I had wanted him last night. Not just sexually, but emotionally too. I wondered if this would be the last time we would be alone like this. A big part of me hoped it wouldn't be.

"Would it be ok to have a goodbye kiss? We're still on the clock right?" he asked smiling at me as he shuffled closer.

I still held the sheet to my naked body. The impulse to fling myself at him was hard to ignore. I shivered at the memory of last night. The shower, how he used his tongue, everything.

"I'm not sure about the rules. It was pretty vague about when we have to stop," I said leaning close to him.

Did he feel the same as I did? Confused and concerned about the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want to think about that. Not now, all I wanted to do was enjoy the moment.

Leaning in I closed my eyes and kissed him. It was a sweet chaste kiss but felt wonderful. I melted into him trying to slip in my tongue. We kissed for a few minutes and I felt myself getting turned on. I wanted to pull Carl on top of me. Rip his shirt off, and feel him kiss all over my naked body. I wanted him to pleasure me with his tongue and tease me with his fingers. The heat in our kiss grew and I stroked his legs working my way up to his cock.

Carl broke the kiss and my heart fell into my stomach as he pulled away. I felt like a schoolgirl being rejected by her crush. It was ridiculous to feel like this. I'm in my early thirties and married to the hottest guy ever. Thinking about Jack I realised he could be back any moment.

Carl got off the bed and finished getting dressed without a backward glance. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to the door. He turned to me before he left.

"Thanks for a great night. It was the most fun I've had in ages. Jack is a lucky guy," Carl said as he smiled and left the cabin.

I lay naked on the bed, my pussy begging for attention. Not wanting to be caught by Jack, I decided to take a shower. I felt guilty about feeling rejected by Carl and couldn't get his smile out of my head. Was I developing feelings for him? Actual romantic feelings? His fleeting comment about it being fun upset me. Was that all it was to him?

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Jack

As I walked through the maze of corridors I thought about what happened last night. Had I been too rough with Jen? I had woken up in her bed all alone. She was in the bathroom and had locked the door. I waited until I heard the shower turn off to say goodbye but she wouldn't open the door.

Had I upset her? I knew I had gotten a bit carried away last night. Perhaps it scared her. I can't deny I was frustrated we hadn't fucked even if it wasn't in the rules. I hoped she was ok, maybe Lorna could talk to her.

As I thought of my wife I remembered that she was with Carl. Surprisingly the thought of her with with another guy didn't bother me. A small part of me kind of liked the idea. It reminded me of how we met. I was at a house party and she was there with another guy. They had been dating for a few months and he had drunk far too much. He started a fight with Lorna and got kicked out. I consoled her and we ended up fucking.

She fucked both of us for a few weeks, working out her feelings. Then we got caught and the guy dumped her. I didn't feel bad about him. I remembered the thrill of sneaking behind his back, hearing how much bigger and better I was. It's pathetic I know but it turned me on, stealing another guy's girl. I was young and immature. It's not something I would consider now. I loved Lorna and would never hurt her like that.

That's why part of me got carried away last night. It brought back that thrill. I had allowed my wife to be with Carl. He wasn't stealing her and it allowed me to indulge the fantasy of taking his wife.

Jenny had drained me last night but I still felt sexually frustrated as I entered my cabin. I thought Lorna would be asleep, but she was taking a shower. As I walked to the bed to get changed I heard a noise. The unmistakable sound of my wife moaning. Intrigued I looked through the gap in the door.

I saw my wife's naked body pressed up against the glass wall of the shower. She faced away from me with the shower head between her legs. Moaning as the warm water stimulated her pussy. Her tanned Mediterranean skin pushed up against the glass. Her curvy arse quivered as the water stimulated her.

This wasn't the first time I had caught her doing this in the shower. Usually, I gave her privacy to finish but I needed release. I stripped off my clothes. When I slid into the shower next to her she didn't see me at first. Her eyes screwed tight as she neared an orgasm. She nearly fell with fright as my hands reached out and stroked her skin. I managed to grab hold of her as she opened her eyes. The shower head dropped to the floor spraying water everywhere.

"Jesus Jack you scared the shit out of me," Lorna said through ragged breaths.

"Sorry honey, just thought I'd give you a hand," I said. Sliding my hand over her wet naked arse and up between her cheeks.

She was so warm and wet as my hand slid under her and rested on her warm pussy. She moaned as my fingers parted her folds and stimulated her hard clit. The showerhead kept spraying our legs with water as I fingered her pussy from behind. She moaned and arched her back tilting her arse to give me easier access.

"Did you and Carl have fun?" I asked.

Lorna shivered as I slid a finger inside her tight pussy. After a few moments, she answered.

"Yeah, it was nice," she whispered through moans.

"Nice, Is that it? Come on, baby. Did he make you feel good?" I asked as I slid my fingers in and out of her warm entrance.

"Mmm so good, he made me cum so hard," Lorna said recognizing the game.

They had roll-played like this before but always using a fantasy guy.

"Did he finger you, good? Did it feel as good as this?" I said pushing her into the shower wall.

I fucked her with my thick fingers as she pushed back against me. She moaned loudly between deep breaths.

"I bet he didn't make you feel as good as this did he?" I said.

My cock was rock hard and bounced between my legs as I sped my assault on my wife's pussy. Lorna was screaming now as I fingered her close to an orgasm. She stood on her toes as I continued to finger fuck her.

"Oh fuck no, not better than you. You make me feel so good baby. Fuck!" Lorna yelled.

"Did you want to fuck him? Feel his hard cock inside you?" I said as I removed my fingers and guided my thick hard cock into her.

She screamed as I entered her, stretching her tight walls. Even after years of marriage, it took a little time to accommodate me.

"Fuck, his cock felt so good inside me," Lorna moaned as I fucked her pussy from behind.

I stopped mid-thrust with my cock half inside her. She tried to push back onto me but I held her arse still.

"Don't stop babe, fuck me hard," Lorna growled not realizing what she had said.

Maybe she had just misspoken I thought as I grasped her hips and started fucking her hard. Her big peachy arse slammed back as I thrust my thick cock inside her. She screamed as I pounded her hard, giving her arse cheeks a few slaps for good measure. I couldn't get the picture of Carl fucking my wife out of my head.

"Did he fuck you, good baby?" I said as I pounded her harder and harder.

She couldn't say anything as I forced the air out of her lungs with each thrust.

"Bet he wasn't as good as me, was he? Didn't make you feel as good as this did he?" I grunted.

Lorna wailed as sped up to my full speed. Fucking her so fast and hard she could barely stand up. Without another word, I felt her body convulse as she came. I imagined my hot wife impaled on my neighbour's cock and wishing she was with me. It sent me over the edge. I filled her with hot streams of cum. I pulled out once I felt the last spurts leaving and leaned back. The cool wall felt so good on my hot skin.

Lorna collapsed onto the floor trying to catch her breath. I turned off the shower so she wouldn't get sprayed in the face. After a few moments, I leaned down to pick her up and help her out of the shower. She slumped on the bathroom floor exhausted.

"So you fucked him then," I said bluntly.

She looked up at me confused, still trying to control her breathing.

"I didn't mean...I meant you, your cock felt good," Lorna said breathlessly.

"You're a terrible liar, Lorna, just tell me the truth and I promise I won't be angry," I said. How could I be when I nearly did the same?

"Fuck, I'm sorry Jack. We didn't fuck, not really. It just slipped in for a moment," she said brushing her wet black hair off her shoulder.

She had tears in her eyes as I knelt in front of her.

"It's OK, Lorna. We did the same, Jenny and I," I said trying to comfort her.

She sat back in shock, anger flaring inside her.

"You guys fucked?" she yelled.

"No, we got carried away and it just slipped in, same as you," I said calmly. I decided not to describe it in too much detail.

Lorna seemed to be wrestling between being angry with me and feeling guilty. I left her in the bathroom grabbed a towel and lay on the bed. It was usually best to give Lorna time on her own to process things. I had some thinking to do myself.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Lorna

When Jack had fucked me in the shower It felt different. He had always been able to get me off and I still loved how his big thick cock felt inside me. But for some reason, something was missing. For his part, he seemed to get off on hearing what Carl and I had done. We had role-played before but never like that.

I knew he had a bit of a kink for being told he was the best. I found it weird at first. Jack was so confident, so self-assured, it seemed strange that he liked that validation. Before last night it had been the truth. but if I was honest with myself I had never cummed as hard as I did last night with Carl.

I felt so angry when he told me about what had happened with Jenny. It hadn't occurred to me that they might have broken the rules too. I mean I know what I said to Carl last night, but that was just to convince him to fuck me. Jack was the most loyalist man

I knew and I trusted Jenny completely. It was hypocritical but I couldn't help how I felt.

It took us all morning to talk it out. We kept our emotions in check and both agreed that things got out of hand.

I assured him that it was a genuine accident and Jack said the same. We agreed that the rules were too easy to break in the heat of the moment.

"It was just sex anyway, wasn't it? I mean the whole night was just a bit of fun. Didn't mean anything." said Jack seeming to forgive me completely.

I admit I was struggling still. I had always felt a little jealous of Jenny. She was skinnier and prettier than me. She looked more like Jack's exes than I did. I always thought she was a better match for him. But now

I had another reason to be jealous. She was married to Carl. That bothered me more than anything she did with Jack.

I didn't know if we would swap again. I was a little scared of what would happen if we did. I had always had a crush on Carl and last night I may or started to fall for him. Well, not really you can't fall in love in one night and I still loved Jack. But there was a concern that maybe it meant more to me than just sex. What if we did it again?

I was surprised when Jenny messaged to meet up for a late lunch. I thought she would want a bit of time to digest last night's events. I was nervous when I went to her cabin but perhaps

It was better to do it now. Get the awkward first meet-up out of the way.

I suddenly had a worrying thought as I reached the door. Had Jen and Carl also admitted what happened? Was Jenny furious with me? She would be a bit hypocritical if she were but I couldn't blame her.

I was relieved when she opened the door with a beaming smile. Pulling me into a tight hug as she quickly led me down the corridor. Was she trying to keep me away from Carl?

At lunch, we talked a lot but steered clear of last night. There was definite tension between us, like we were both burning to talk about it. I was curious to know if Carl had told her what happened. After we ate lunch it was clear I would have to be the one to ask.

"I'm sorry Jen. I know we're not meant to talk about it but I just can't take it. Jack told me about last night," I blurted out.

"I thought we agreed not to say anything?" Jen said looking a little scared.

"I know but I didn't want it to eat you up Inside. Jack told me and I don't mind. It's not a problem," I said reassuringly.

She looked at me with a shocked expression. Perhaps thinking I didn't know that she had felt my husband's massive cock inside her.

"I'm sorry Lorna it shouldn't have happened. I'm just glad I stopped it when I did," Jen said.

I felt a little twinge of anger then. The realisation that it wasn't Jack that stopped it. Stopped what? Had they done more than just accidentally slip it in?

"Carl told me about you guys too," she added eyeing me suspiciously.

"I would have told you. I just didn't want to say anything yet in case Carl hadn't. I knew he would want to be the one to tell you. I mean nothing happened really. Not any more than what you and Jack did," I stuttered feeling a little defensive.

"It's not a competition Lorna," said Jen with a hint of a smile that broke the tension.

"In a way, I'm glad it's over," Jen said with a relieved smile.

"I mean I'm glad we did it. Was a fun holiday experience and I'm glad it hasn't ruined our friendship," she added.

I felt a slight sense of loss when she said that. The more I thought about last night the more I realised that it was the best I had felt in years. I don't mean it was the best fuck I'd ever had. But the whole night, from the meal to the piano and then the sex. It felt different with Carl. Not better than Jack I still loved him so much. Just different. Maybe it was just residual feelings from the moment last night.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jack

When Lorna returned from lunch she told me about the conversation with Jenny. I couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed. It didn't sound like Jen enjoyed it as much as I had. She had seemed to like it last night. I didn't expect another chance with her. We had all agreed it was a one-time thing. But she could of at least seemed disappointed it was over.

I couldn't help feeling a little jealous of Carl. It was a new experience for me. I hadn't been jealous of a guy before. I know it sounds egotistical. The thought of Carl fucking my wife didn't bother me. But his wife not wanting another round with me did. A therapist would have a lot to say. Probably that I'm insecure or something. I got so annoyed I needed to go to the gym to release some pent-up energy.

When I got there it was quiet and I set up a few weight machines. I felt better after a few sets, working out always helped my mood.

I sat up after doing a set on the bench press and got immediately distracted. A woman was running on a treadmill opposite me. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail that swished behind her as she ran. She wore a very tight blue cropped top. Her perfectly shaped arse was squeezed into some tight yoga shorts. It bobbed around as she ran at a light jog.

I recognised that arse. Looking past her to the mirror on the far side of the gym I saw that it was Jen. The gym was nearly empty she could have used any other treadmill. There were half a dozen closer to the door yet she chose this one.

It must have been a conscious choice there were only a handful of people here. I laid down for another set. When I sat up again I noticed Jen looking at me in the mirror. As our eyes met she hastily looked away. Her jog had settled into a slow walk. I decided to ignore her, if she didn't want to acknowledge me that was fine. I stood to add more weight to the bar.

Jen left the treadmill and moved over to the exercise mats. After removing her trainers she made a big show of stretching. I got hard watching her as she flexed and bent over. She was putting on a show doing different yoga moves, arching her back and sticking her chest out. She glanced at me and caught me staring but I didn't look away. There was a hint of a smile on her lips as she continued to bend and stretch.

"Hey, you are done with that?" said a guy's voice.

"Er, what?" I asked annoyed that my attention had been diverted.

When I left the bench I noticed Jen smiling to herself. I decided to leave her to it. If she wanted to play games that was fine with me. Walking to the door I heard a voice.

"Hey Jack, you couldn't give me a hand could you?" it was Jen.

I walked over to the mat as she sat there stretching her hamstring.

"Sure what's up?" pretending we hadn't just ignored each other for the last ten minutes.

"My hamstrings are so tight and I can't seem to get a good stretch," she said all innocent. She lay on her back and raised a leg in the air.

I knew what she wanted and was only too happy to oblige. But I wasn't going to play by her rules. I grabbed her ankle and pushed her leg down towards her head.

"Hey come on do it properly," Jen laughed as she wobbled around.

I knelt and rested her leg on my shoulder. Her other leg lay between mine and I knew as I lent forward she would feel my cock. Leaning forward slowly I stretched her hamstring. Jen was very flexible and I could push her leg close to her head. My cock was almost fully hard now and brushed against her inner thigh. I heard Jen gasp slightly as she felt it.

"This good?" I said using my hand to stroke the leg on my shoulder.

"Huh hmm," Jen whispered as I pushed further resting my crotch on the warmth between her legs.

Her eyes sparkled a little as my face was a few inches from her. I wanted to kiss her. Hell, I wanted to rip her shorts open and fuck her and she knew it too.

"Thanks, I think that's sorted it," Jen said trying to move her leg.

"I don't think we're done, Jen," I said as I used my hand to run down her inner thigh and lightly brush over her pussy. Even through the nylon yoga shorts, I could feel she was wet.

"Jack that's enough," Jen said forcefully. Her expression changed a little. Concern mixed with lust.

I gently stroked her one more time before slowly leaning back and standing up. I turned and left her there on the mat feeling guilty as I left. I had got carried away again and only now did I think about Lorna. That was definitely under the category of cheating. But knowing that Jen still wanted me. That she had gone to the trouble to try and seduce me. Well, that kept me hard all the way to my cabin.