Couples Cruise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Lorna

Carl's arms embraced me as we kissed tenderly. The difference between kissing Carl and Jack was stark. My husband was full of passion and lustful hunger. When we fucked it was animalistic, raw, dangerous. With Carl, it was soothing, gentle and relaxing.

My hands moved down to Carl's shirt, undoing the buttons as we kissed. The cool air tingled my skin and I once again heard music and the other guests above.

"You like being overheard don't you," whispered Carl.

I answered by moaning loudly as his hand slipped between my legs to my throbbing pussy. He gently stroked me as I removed his shirt and undid his trousers. It was his turn to moan when I slipped my hand into his boxers. Carl shrugged his trousers off and I pulled his cock free. It was smaller than Jack's but I already knew that from the beach. I didn't mind I had often thought Jack's size was a disadvantage.

I gave Carl's cock a few strokes and his boxers came off as I pulled him in for another kiss. His cock was pinned between us and my pussy ached for it. Carl read my mind and lifted my right leg. I was glad I was so flexible and let out a groan when I felt Carl's cock.

He slid effortlessly into me and Carl took up a slow steady pace. We kissed passionately as his hard cock slid gently inside. It was so intimate so loving and it made my body tingle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whimpered into his mouth. I imagined the guests above hearing my moans and trying to find the source. The guys wishing they were fucking me and the girls wanting to be me.

Carl picked up speed gently fucking me in the cool night air. I knew it wouldn't be long until I came again. The previous mini-orgasms had just been an appetiser. What happened next was the main course. I screamed out loud when I felt the pleasure erupting. My pussy tingled and pulsed with pleasure sensations. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I felt myself clamp hard around Carl's cock trying to draw out his cum.

"Oh fuck, cum in me Carl please I need to feel you cum inside me," I said as my orgasm subsided.

In response, Carl fucked me harder and harder. I knew he would go soon and I wanted to make sure it was in me. I put my leg down and pushed Carl onto a sun lounger. I grabbed his cock and impaled myself. It felt so fucking good to have his cock inside me again.

I rocked my hips up and down grabbing my tits and squeezing them. Carl grabbed my waist and matched my rhythm. I was close to going again, familiar tingling sensations radiated across my body. But before I could I felt Carl tense.

Warm streams of cum flooded my pussy as I continued to ride him. Once he'd finished I slowed down and enjoyed the sensation. Another man had just cummed inside me. Leaning down I kissed Carl sweetly, keeping his cock and cum inside me. He wrapped his arms around me again and we lay there on the sun lounger.

"I loved that," whispered Carl as he stroked my back.

"I'm falling in love with you too," I said not realising what I was saying.

To be continued....

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.