Couples Cruise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want to fuck Carl," I said

"Well yeah, I guess. Like you said it's unfinished business," Lorna said.

"You think they would go for it?" I asked.

"Well, judging by the red mark on your cheek I think Jen might need convincing," said Lorna.

I wouldn't be so sure about that I thought to myself. Lorna stood up and walked back inside. covering her silk pyjamas with a dressing gown and heading to the cabin door.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I followed her into the room.

"To speak to Jen," Lorna said. Pulling the dressing gown tighter over her tits.

"What now?" I said incredulously.

"Yes, otherwise this will never happen," she said opening the door.

"You need to sober up and take a shower. When I get back you've got a lot of making up to do," she said fiercely as she closed the door behind her.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Lorna:

I felt sick lying to Jack. We prided ourselves on being completely honest with each other. I hadn't told him what had happened on the beach. I also couldn't tell him the truth about my feelings for Carl. In truth, I didn't know how I felt. The walk to Jen's cabin was quicker than I expected. I pulled my dressing gown around me wishing I had got changed first.

"Did you forget your key? Oh," Jen said as she opened the door.

She let me inside, wearing a short black dress that clunge to her curves. Her tits looked amazing and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I guessed they had just got in from dinner.

"You ok? Come sit down," Jen said patting the bed next to her.

"Carl not here?" I asked looking towards the balcony.

"No, I left my purse at the restaurant. He's just popped down to get it. Can't believe I left it there," Jen said.

I could smell her sweet perfume and noted how beautiful she looked. I felt like a slob in comparison. In nothing but my silk pyjamas and no make-up.

"Perhaps you're a bit distracted," I said knowingly.

"He told you, didn't he? I knew he would. I thought he would at least wait till tomorrow," Jen said words tumbling out her mouth.

I could tell she had a few glasses of wine at dinner. Her cheeks were a little flushed.

"Well, the red hand print on his face was hard to hide," I said putting a reassuring hand on her knee. Jen held my hand in her lap.

"I didn't mean to do that. I panicked. I don't know what's happening to me, Lorna. First fooling around at the gym and then nearly fucking again under the waterfall. I feel like such a slut and it's not like me," Jen said in a torrent of slurred words.

She had looked away which let me compose my shocked expression before replying. So Jack hadn't told Me the whole truth either. I guess he had even more to make to me when I got back. The thought made me tingle a little.

"I'm only here to see if you're alright. You're my best friend Jen. We're all struggling with the same thing. Jack and I both have acted crazy recently," I said putting my arm around her and hugging her.

"I just don't know what it is about Jack. When I see him I just want him to pick me up and fuck me. It's scary," Jen said laughing as she spoke so candidly.

"Look, I feel like that most days and I'm married to him," I said.

"We've fucked up, haven't we. We should never have swapped," Jen said

"No Jen, the problem is we haven't finished swapping. We had that stupid rule of no fucking and now we feel unfulfilled," I said. letting the alcohol in my system loosen my inhibitions.

Jen pulled away a little and looked concerned.

"We can't keep away from each other. So I don't think we should. Jack and I think the only way to move on is to swap again. One night, no holds barred, do whatever we want. Then it's out of our systems," I said quickly trying to make her understand.

"What if it makes things worse," Jen said contemplating the idea.

"How could it? We're horny messes around each other already. This way we get some resolution. It's only sex Jen. I think we should have done it properly the first time," I said waiting for her response.

"Ok," Jen said as she stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Im going to fuck your husband, I can't believe I just said that," Jen said with a smile.

"Right now!" I said shocked.

"Look if I don't do it now I'll chicken out. Wait here for Carl, he should be back soon. I'll see you tomorrow for lunch," Jen said as she grabbed a spare bag and put some essentials in.

"Oh and Lorna. This time I don't want to know what you guys do. This is one night and then hopefully we can all move on as friends," Jen said seriously.

I walked over to give my best friend the tightest hug I could.

"Ok, love you Jen," I said as I gave her my door key.

"Love you too bestie," Jen said before opening the door.

Was this happening?... fuck. What would Carl think when he came back? Would he be angry, or happy?

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Jack:

Not knowing how long my wife would be I had a quick shower and drank an expresso. I was sobering a little and even had a quick tug in the shower. I thought about Jen under the waterfall. How close we came to fucking again. The thoughts made me want to spray warm milky cum on the shower walls. But I relented. I wanted to save that for Lorna. I needed to get these thoughts out of my mind before she came back.

I wanted to give my wife the best fucking of her life. She deserved it. I dimmed the lights and put on some romantic music then lay on the bed. I lay completely naked sporting a semi that I maintained with a few strokes. The anticipation of my wife returning was agony. My pulse quickened as I heard the key card in the door. As the door opened my jaw dropped.

Jen stood in the doorway wearing a tight, sexy black dress. Her blonde hair fell in waves over her bare shoulders. She had also worn a shocked expression that immediately turned to lust.

I sat upright and moved to the end of the bed to stand up.

"What..." I started to say before Jen put a finger to the lips silencing me with a smile.

She closed the door and walked towards the bed. I just sat still a little confused. Did Lorna send her? Did that mean she was with Carl?

Jen stood in front of me biting her lower lip and looking down at my huge hard cock. I resisted the urge to reach out and touch her. She slowly pulled up the hem of her dress to her waist as she sunk to her knees. She made a show of taking a scrunchie off her wrist and tied her hair back in a ponytail. My cock swayed as Jen kept me waiting.

Smiling she leaned forward and kissed the tip. She took her time grasping the base of my hard cock and gently kissing along the shaft. I moaned quietly as she licked underneath from base to tip. Her free hand stroked my thigh and moved to gently cup my balls.

I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth as it opened to slide over my bulbous tip. She sucked hard and let my cock fall from her lips moaning as she pleasured me. Jen spent a few minutes licking and sucking my thick cock. She could only take a few inches into her warm wet mouth at first.

I wish I had the foresight to cum earlier. Jen kept taking more and more of my cock with each try. Licking and stroking as she caught her breath between tries. She managed to fit me halfway before bobbing in a steady rhythm. Her lips slid along my shaft as her tongue stroked the underside of my cock. One hand resting on my thigh keeping her steady. The other played with my balls, stroking and gently squeezing them.

I moaned as Jen lifted my cock and licked down the underside of my balls. I had shaved in the shower earlier as a treat to Lorna. She liked me smooth but it was a pain to maintain. Jen slurped one of my balls into her mouth and continued stroking. Her saliva had coated my shaft helping her hand move freely.

Jen moaned a little too, enjoying taking control and gifting me pleasure. She started sucking on my cock again. Bobbing faster and faster, taking half my cock in her mouth. So far I had resisted the urge to grab her by her blonde hair. But I was getting close and wanted to be in control.

My fingers ran through her hair and helped push my cock deeper into her mouth. Jen gagged as my cock entered her throat. I let her come up for air quickly before pushing her back down. I felt Jen's hands brace herself on my thighs as I started to fuck her throat. Jen gasped and gagged as she took three-quarters of my thick cock. I didn't last long and pulled Jen off, letting her choose where to take it.

Jen gasped for air as she reached out and stroked my cock again. Feeling it tense up ready to spurt warm sticky cum. She smiled at me with lips slick with spit waiting for me to go.

"Where do you want it slut," I said surprising myself with my vulgarity.

I'd never say anything like that to my wife. Jen moaned at the word slut and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. I took her hand off my cock and started vigorously pumping.

A few seconds later streams of sticky warm cum pulsed onto Jen's waiting tongue. She slipped her mouth over the tip and sucked as I spurted the last of my load. Leaning back she licked the cum that had leaked around her mouth and swallowed it.

Jen got off her knees and straddled me. Pulling her dress higher around her waist. My softening cock nestled between her soft warm thighs.

"That was to say sorry for the slap," she said giggling as she leaned forward and gave me a sloppy cum filled kiss.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Lorna:

I'd never felt nervous like this before, It threatened to overwhelm me. I knew I wanted this, I'd engineered it to happen but now I felt sick. Suddenly feeling warm I opened the balcony door to get some air. I could hear music and the sounds of other guests on the promenade above. We were only a few floors from the upper deck. The cool sea air calmed my nerves a little as I watched the sea flow by. I didn't know how long Carl would be. Surely not long he'd only gone down to the restaurant.

I ran to the bathroom and quickly borrowed some of Jen's make-up. I downed a glass of water to freshen up and used some mouthwash. Looking in the mirror at my silk pyjamas I had a naughty thought. I quickly stripped and folded them on the side. Thinking about how much I had enjoyed being naked on the beach I discarded my dressing gown too. Suddenly I heard the cabin door open.

"Sorry honey. The restaurant couldn't find it, it had been handed to the concierge," came Carl's voice.

Just hearing him sent a shiver down my spine. I took a deep breath, and trying to be as sexy as possible walked out of the bathroom. I ignored his shocked expression and walked straight out to the balcony. The sun had fully set now and the sea was lit by the full moon. It was a calm night and the sea was gentle. I walked to the balcony rail, looked out to the moonlit sea and waited. The cool air made my nipples harden.

Carl didn't say a word as he joined me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Resting his clothed body against my naked back. I felt the bulge of his cock in his trousers against my rear. Calloused hands reached up to grasp my big soft tits as he kissed my neck. I pushed back into his bulge loving the feel of his hands. The last of the nerves melted away as I felt his warmth next to me.

My hands gripped the rail tightly as Carl slid a hand down my body. He gently groped my arse and slid a hand between my thighs. My body trembled as I tilted my hips, his hand sliding up between my cheeks. I moaned deeply as I felt his fingers reach forward and stroke my warm pussy.

Carl's lips kissed and nibbled my neck as I closed my eyes and revelled in the pleasure. His left hand played with my tits, squeezing and pinching my hard nipples. His right hand nestled between my legs stroking my pussy from behind.

My moans grew more intense as I felt his fingertips find my clit. My juices coated his fingertips as he played with my body, teasing me. I knew the balcony was secluded. There were dividers at each end. But that didn't stop the sound. The thought that people might hear me was so hot. When Carl's hand left my tit I groaned in frustration.

The groan turned into a yelp as I felt lips on my arse cheek. He sunk to his knees and started kissing my rear. Strong hands grasped my cheeks spreading them, giving his tongue access. I titled my hips even more feeling his tongue swirling in my crack.

Jack had never made me feel like this, the sensation was insane. Thinking of my husband only made me hotter. Carl's tongue left my arse and licked his way down to my waiting pussy.

I felt so good as he slurped on my lips, sucking them into his mouth. His tongue searched for my clit and flicked it. I was so overstimulated that I came hard. The cool night air tingled my skin as I let out a loud cry. I'd never come so quickly before.

My body went rigid and quivered as Carl continued to suck on my pussy. His tongue entered inside as he sucked up my juices. I'd never had anyone devour me like this. Carl moaned a little, his lips vibrating my pussy. Drawing out another small orgasm.

In the moment I was oblivious to the noise I was making. As I came down from my third mini-orgasm I enjoyed thinking that others had heard me. Carl came up for air and I turned to kiss him. I could taste my sweet metallic juices on his tongue.

It was only then in that brief pause, that my mind wondered. Were my husband and best friend having as much fun as us?

.._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jack:

I was still in disbelief as my wife's best friend sat in my lap. Her long smooth legs wrapped around my waist as her lips devoured mine. She gently ground her lace-covered pussy against my cock, bringing it back to life. We kissed passionately, breathing heavily as we devoured each other. I tried to unbutton her dress, but it was taking too long. In frustration, I griped the back of the dress and ripped it apart. Buttons flew everywhere as Jen screamed into my mouth. I threw the tattered remains of her black dress across the room.

Jen pushed me back onto the bed. She was naked except for a pair of skimpy black-lace underwear. Grabbing her hips I pushed her forward causing her perfect naked tits to dangle in front of my face. I started Licking and nibbling her nipples. My reinvigorated cock sticking up between her legs. I felt It rubbing between her cheeks and along her lace-covered pussy. Jen moaned as I sucked a nipple into, my mouth my hands groping her arse cheeks.

"Oh fuck that feels good," moaned Jen breathlessly.

I reached for her warm moist panties and pulled them aside. My fingers explored her wet folds as our kiss intensified. Jen moaned into my mouth as I slid a finger inside her. She was so wet as my fingers stimulated her.

Knowing what she wanted Jen sat up. She reached behind and grasped my hard cock by the base. Giving it a little stroke she rubbed the tip along her entrance. Coating it in her warm sticky juices. My hands moved to squeeze her tits as I moaned at the stimulation, causing Jen to smile naughtily.

"You like that baby," said Jen as she continued to lube up the tip of my cock.

"You going to be a good boy and give me a good fuck?" Jen asked enjoying the moans she drew from me.

She whispered the last part as she pulled the lace aside again and slid down.

Jen felt so tight as I entered her. She moaned as I held on to her hips pulling her down on me. When she eventually sank to the base she moaned that she needed time to adjust. She breathed deep against the discomfort as her pussy stretched to take my thickness. I resisted the urge to fuck her, waiting for her to get used to me.

After a few moments, Jen leaned forward and gave me another deep passionate kiss.

"You've been a good boy, haven't you? You've waited so long for this. Probably dreamed about this for years. Watching me sunbathe over the fence," Jen whispered as she broke the kiss.

"So long," was all I could say, feeling the pleasure of my cock deep inside her.

"Me too. I've fantasised about it since you moved in. I know you're a great fuck. I hear Lorna scream sometimes. So fuck me, Jack. Don't hold back. I'm yours but only for tonight. Take me," she said with a lustful groan.

I grabbed her hips hard and started lifting her off my long cock. She moaned as I slammed her back down and settled into a steady rhythm. Sliding halfway out before plunging back down. Jen rested her arms on my shoulders for support as I used her body. Harder and harder I pulled on her hips, creating the sound of flesh smashing together as we fucked.

I felt her lace panties rub against my cock as I drove it deep inside her wet warm pussy. Once I was sure she could take it I held Jen's body still, thrusting up with my hips. Short sharp thrusts deep inside her, turning the moans into screams.

"Oh fuck, yes, harder baby. Feels so fucking good," she growled between lustful screams.

My fingers left red marks on her hips as I gripped tight, and thrust faster and harder.

Grunting with the effort I decided to change position. Jen whimpered with frustration as I pulled her off me. I threw her to the side and moved her onto all fours. My red finger marks were clear on her skin as I quickly ripped off her black lace panties. This drew another shocked yelp.

Lust coursed through my veins as I looked down at Jen's perfect petite arse. Reaching out with a hand I grasped her hips again and pulled her towards me. My other hand steadied my hard cock as I quickly slid back inside. Jen was fully stretched now and took my whole length first time.

I grasped her hips and fucked her hard. I liked it rough and guessed her husband didn't. He wasn't the type, too sensitive. I slapped Jen's right arse cheek hard causing her pussy to quiver around my cock.

"Oh god," growled Jen as I struck her other cheek making it ripple.

Her warm wet pussy clenched with every stroke. Soon her cheeks were red as I continued to fuck her hard. I felt Jen buck back against me, fucking herself on my cock. Her body shivered with her first orgasm of the night. I didn't let her savour it.

I pushed her chest hard into the bed, feeling her hips rotate upward. I leant over her body grasping her neck and pushed her head down into a pillow. She turned her head to the side and growled as my cock fucked her hard into the bed.

"Oh fuck, so good, mmm, argh!" screamed Jen as I fucked her faster and rougher than she'd ever experienced.

"You like it rough? Slut. This the best you've ever had?" I said breathing hard between thrusts.

When Jen didn't answer I struck her arse again causing her to yelp.

"Mmm yeah, so fucking good, argh!!," Jen wailed.

"Better than Carl? Better than you're husband? You cheating little slut," I asked. Continuing to thrust faster, feeling her pussy quiver with another orgasm.

"Argh! Fuck yes, so so good, God!!! fuck me," she screamed.

I wanted to hear her say it. Hear her scream that I was better than the man fucking my wife.

"Tell me how much you want it, bitch," I said slapping her arse cheek again.

I felt her body quiver under me as I picked up the pace.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, you're the best. Carl never fucked me this good. There, there, right fucking Argh!! I'm your little cum slut. Oooh Feels so fucking good Argh!!" Jen screamed as she had the strongest orgasm yet.

She screamed as her body shivered with pleasure. Feeling her pussy convulse around my cock sent me over the edge. Without a second thought, I plunged deep inside her and released.

Warm sticky cum filled Jen's tight pussy. When I finished spurting I pulled out, cum leaking from her spasaming body. Jen collapsed on the bed her body quivering as she came down from her orgasm. She giggled weakly as I gave her a last playful slap on the arse.