Couples Cruise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Lorna

When Jack got back from the gym he told me everything. We had always been honest with each before. If I hadn't blurted out about last night in the shower I would have told him anyway.

I was so angry with Jen, all her talk at lunch then she goes and parades herself in front of Jack. She didn't even talk to him, just sly smiles. If she didn't want to swap again that was fine but then don't flirt like that.

A part of me was perversely glad. If Jen could flirt with Jack then maybe I should with Carl. Maybe this could blossom into another opportunity to swap. Whilst Jack had been at the gym I had come to a decision. I wanted to go all the way with Carl. It was the only way I could be sure about my feelings. If there was any chance I had actual romantic feelings for him I needed to know. What I would do if that were the case I had no idea. I love Jack so much and we had a great marriage. But not untangling these confusing thoughts was agony.

I was pretty sure I could convince Jack to swap again. He seemed to get off on hearing how much better he was than Carl. I could tell by the way he talked about Jen's little performance that he wanted to fuck her.

Despite what she said, Jen couldn't be completely cold to the idea. Not if she was flirting with Jack like that. Perhaps the conversation at lunch had been to throw me off. Stop me from seeing Carl again.

Jen wasn't a vindictive person. I trusted her completely and didn't think she would try anything with Jack unless I knew.

The only unknown quantity was Carl. He seemed to have enjoyed himself last night and the kiss this morning was encouraging. What did he think about Jen and Jack's revelation? I needed to see if he was open to the idea. The thought of Jack and Jen having sex, no no-holds-barred sex strangely didn't give me a once of jealousy. They could have their fun if I could have Carl.

I didn't get the opportunity to probe Carl over the next few days. The four of us met up a few times for drinks or a meal. The conversation flowed naturally and there was no tension between us. Every time I saw Carl I got flutters in my stomach. If he brushed my hand when he passed me a drink my skin tingled. I tried to not let it show. No lingering looks or overt flirting. During one evening meal, I found an opportunity to get some alone time with Carl.

"Hey, at the next stop, there's a trip to a water park," Jen said looking at the cruise itinerary.

"There's a pool on the ship though honey," Carl said. He didn't like water parks.

"Well yeah but there's slides and stuff that could be fun," Jen said hopefully looking at Jack and me.

"Yeah sounds great, not been to one for years," said Jack enthusiastically.

"I'm okay I think, it's not my sort of thing," I said noting Jens deflated expression.

"Here's an idea. Why don't we swap again," I said. Causing a look of shock on the rest of the group's faces.

"I don't mean like that. Just like when Carl and I went to the gallery. No funny business. That way you guys get to go to the park," I explained.

"I guess that's fine, but what are you two going to do?" Jen asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"I don't know. There must be something cultural for us to look at," I said casually.

The next morning Jack left to meet Jen at the coaches for the water park. I walked with Carl to get a taxi. He wore a casual blue shirt and dark blue shorts. I wore a white dress that came in tight at my waist and flowed back out over my hips. It was a bit short, barely halfway down my thighs. I had put my hair in two long plaits and carried a few supplies in my bag.

"So where are we going?" Carl asked as I gave an address in Spanish to our taxi driver.

"Oh, you'll see," I teased as we drove.

The journey didn't take long and I felt the same flutters in my belly as we sat together talking.

"It's a beach," said Carl a bit confused as we pulled up to a sign.

To access the beach you had to climb down some steep steps carved into a cliff.

"The beach is supposed to be pristine, you had to get here by boat until a few decades ago," I said as we climbed down.

Carl went first and stopped regularly to help me. When we got down to the sand we found the beach nearly deserted.

"Lorna, what sort of beach is this?" said Carl as he looked over to the only other people on the beach.

It was a couple in their mid-forties walking hand in hand in the surf. Both were completely naked.

"Well, that's the cultural part, it's a nudist beach," I said as I pulled two towels out of my bag and laid them on the sand.

"Cultural. Right, look I don't think I'm comfortable being on a nudist beach," Carl said as he watched me lay down the towels.

"Well not dressed like that you won't," I said boldly lifting my dress over my head.

I had worn a small white thong with no bra. Carl's eyes bulged out as we stared at my big tanned tits.

"Lorna what the fuck," he said looking away.

"Come on Carl you got an eye full last night its nothing you haven't seen. We're on holiday sampling different experiences. Live a little," I said laughing as I pulled my thong down my legs and threw it over his shoulder.

Carl turned as I lay down on the towel wearing nothing but a pair of sunglasses.

"Either get your kit off or go back up the stairs, you have to be nude on this beach. It's rude not to be," I said as I settled down to sunbathe.

Carl looked over at the other couple who seemed to have clocked that he was still fully clothed.

"Fuck me Lorna you know you're mental don't you," Carl said as he started to strip.

I resisted the urge to whistle and let him strip in peace. He did have a good body. His muscles weren't as big as Jack's or nearly as defined. But he looked hot as he removed his shirt. When It came time to remove his boxers I could tell he wasn't fully soft.

Had I caused that? I hoped so. Even in this state, I could see it would be smaller than jacks. I had known that last night when I had slipped him inside me. But he was still a good size. He lay down on his front next to me, barely an inch separating us.

"So what do we do know? Just sunbathe?" Carl asked as he lay his head down.

"to start," I said smiling and reaching for some sun cream.

I started applying cream over my bronzed skin. Gently massaging my tits. It wasn't overly sexual but drew Carl's attention. I coated myself in the White fluid and made sure to cover every inch. As I slid my hand down my stomach to my pussy I looked over at Carl. He was wearing sunglasses too but I could tell he was watching.

Once I was fully creamed up I knelt next to him and squeezed some cream onto his back.

"Hey what you doing?" he asked jumping a mile.

"Creaming you up. You don't want to get burnt and you can't reach your back," I said being practical.

I started rubbing the suncream onto his back. Starting quickly but then slowing down and massaging as I went. Carl rested his head down as I moved closer. Using both hands to gently rub cream all over his back. When I reached his waist I took my time creaming around his waist. I could tell he was enjoying it as I felt his muscles relax.

He gasped a little as I gently rubbed his arse cheeks.

"Lorna," he said warningly.

"Shhh, I'm nearly done," I whispered as I massaged his arse. My hands slipped into the crevice between his cheeks and thighs. Carl moaned as I slid my hands up his upper thighs to between his legs brushing his balls. I didn't linger and moved down his thighs to cream the back of his legs.

Once done I laid down on my front and passed Carl the sun cream. I know I had pushed the limits. In any normal circumstances that would be considered cheating. It was very naughty and the thought made my pussy tingle.

Would Carl take my offer and cream me up? If so it would be all the confirmation I'd need. I looked at him expectantly and gently wiggled my bum. He paused for a moment and then turned onto his side. My eyes flew down to his raging hard-on. I resisted the urge to reach out and stroke it. Tentatively Carl reached out and took the cream. I lay down on my front with a smug smile. As I felt the first drops of white fluid hit my back.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jack

The coach to the water park was an experience in itself. The local driver knew the area but not too much about driving safety. The upshot of this was Jen spent most of the journey clinging on to me. She wore a blue bikini that barely covered anything and a white sarong. When we got to the park we quickly found a place to store our stuff and then hit the slides. Jen was a daredevil and tried everything. Occasionally her bikini top would threaten to expose her but she always caught it.

I enjoyed watching her climb the stairs in front of me, her cute little arse bobbing. One of the rides was a two-person inflatable dingy. I got in first and shifted to the back. Jen slipped in front of me and wiggled her bum right into my crotch. The feel of her arse turned the semi I had been sporting into a considerable hard-on.

I knew she could feel it and she didn't attempt to move. The ride started tame and I felt Jen gently move her arse against my cock. Soon she had to concentrate as the ride became steeper. When we reached the bottom the impact shot her up onto my lap.

My cock was covered in my thin swim shorts and my cock nestled between her legs. She laughed as I helped her off me. It was a very awkward walk over to the food area. Jen went to order some lunch as I tried to hide my erection with a towel.

There were a few guys in the queue that started to chat to her. By the look of it, they were chatting her up and getting a little handsy. One of the guys put his arm around her waist. Anger flared in me. Apart from anything else, she was my friend's wife. Not to mention my wife's best friend. I walked over when I saw Jen trying to remove the guy's arm.

"You mind letting go of my wife there pal," I said in a deep gravelly voice.

I grabbed the guy's arm and ripped it away from Jen. The guy's friends started to square up to me. I realised that none of them could have been older than eighteen. I stepped in front of Jen, ready if they started anything.

"No problem," said the guy who had touched Jen. He spoke with a thick accent and I guessed he was local. He spoke to his friends and they all moved away.

"What is it with you? Are you a magnet for creeps," I said to Jen referencing the diving instructor a few days ago.

"What does that make you hubby," said Jen with a giggle as she stood on tiptoes, kissing my cheek.

Well, she meant to kiss my cheek but I moved at the last moment and it landed on my lips. She pulled back and looked at me warningly.

"Don't get any ideas, mister," she said wagging her finger but smiling a little.

We went to the main pool which was packed with people. The wave machine started and we all started jumping with the waves. It was really crowded and soon Jen got tired of jumping. Seeing her struggle I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She faced me and looked like she would scold me again.

As the waves subsided I moved over to the side of the pool where there was a waterfall. Jen kept hold of me, screaming as I pushed us underneath the water and out the other side.

We were now behind the waterfall and completely obscured from view. Not that anyone knew who we were anyway. To everyone else, we were just a married couple. So I did what I would have done with Lorna if she was here.

Before Jen had recovered from the waterfall I kissed her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she returned my kiss with passion. Her firm legs wrapped around my waist and my hand groped her arse as we kissed. She broke the kiss first and stared at me with lustful disbelief.

Then she slapped me.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Lorna

It had been an amazing morning at the beach with Carl. After applying suncream I made sure to not push things too far. We sunbathed and talked for a while. As always we found lots to talk about. I brought some food from the ship and we enjoyed a light lunch.

I was never normally an exhibitionist. I thought I would feel embarrassed as the beach got busier. It was clear most of the other beachgoers were local seasoned nudists. They didn't give us a second look.

I started to enjoy being naked with Carl. After a while, we both seemed to relax and in some ways, it almost felt like a date. A very weird one, but a date nonetheless. After lunch, we decided to try the water. It was only when we walked to the sea that I felt self-conscious.

A few guys around my father's age couldn't help but stare as I walked past. Carl, ever thoughtful, took my hand as walked into the water.

The water was lovely but still cool enough to erect my nipples. My big natural tits floated a little in front of me as we swam. I loved the feel of the water around my body. After swimming for a while I decided to be a bit naughty.

Some seaweed floated by me and I couldn't resist launching it at Carl's back. He turned at the wrong moment and it slapped him in the face. I let out a howl of laughter that turned into a scream as Carl lurched to grab me. We splashed each other until he caught me and held me in a tight embrace.

I lost my footing and we tumbled into the water. As I floundered my hand grabbed around blindly for purchase. My hand found his cock and instinctively grasped it.

We came up for air and I still had his cock firmly in my grasp. He had enjoyed the horseplay as his cock was nice and hard. I gave it a few slow strokes and moved my body close.

We didn't speak. We didn't need to. We just stood facing each other chest-deep in the water. As my hand gently stroked his cock. I came to my senses first and reluctantly let go. My chest was heaving with the recent exertion. Tits rising and falling bringing my nipples out of the water.

Carl looked at me with lustful eyes. I had made all the moves so far. I didn't know if I wanted anything else to happen. He stepped close to me and held me tightly. My arms wrapped around his neck as he encircled my waist. He didn't try to grab my arse. Or push his hard cock into me. Although I felt it squished between us.

Carl lightly kissed me on the forehead and then turned to go back to the beach. A wave of feelings washed over me. I felt hurt, frustrated and a little embarrassed. The feelings of guilt would come later. This wasn't a silly game. No deal had been struck between the four of us. This was nothing more than straight-up cheating.

I tried to appear buoyant and happy as we reached the towels and packed up. I'd hoped I hadn't gone too far and ruined things. We got dressed in silence and made our way up the steps.

Carl held my hand in the taxi all the way back to the ship. It made me feel

So good to have his calloused hands in mine. He walked me to my cabin and before he left gave me a quick chaste kiss.

"Thanks for a lovely day, Lorna. Are you and Jack free for dinner tonight around eight?" he sounded so normal and casual. Like what we had done all day was completely normal.

"Hmm mm," was all I could answer as my body tingled from his kiss.

I opened the cabin door and was surprised to see Jack sitting on the sofa. His cheek was red and he had tears in his eyes.

"I think we need to talk," he said.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jack

The fight Lorna and I had was one of the worst of our entire marriage. I felt ashamed and guilty about the kiss with Jen. I had decided to tell her everything, we never kept secrets before. And not just the overview like I had with the gym. It was strange that I was apologising for kissing a woman when a few nights ago I'd nearly fucked her.

Lorna was furious. She seemed most concerned about the slap. She kept asking if Jen was ok. The fight took a turn when Lorna told me where she had taken Carl.

"A fucking nudest beach Lorna, that's your cultural excursion. What'd you do fuck him on the beach," I shouted feeling angry she had given me a hard time about a kiss.

"No of course I didn't, I admit it was not the best idea but I thought it would be funny. You're the one who got yourself slapped for a stupid kiss," Lorna screamed back.

It took a full half hour of yelling to come to a resolution. Lorna wasn't happy about the kiss but agreed she had also crossed the line with the beach. I apologise for the kiss and forgave her.

"Cleary we aren't done with this swap thing," I said as we sat on the bed together.

Usually after a fight, we had angry makeup sex. But neither of us made a move.

"I don't know Jack my head is all screwed up," Lorna said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"You don't have feelings for Carl do you?" I said genuinely worried. For the first time fearing that could be a possibility.

"No. I love you. I've always loved you since the moment we met. I don't know what it is," she said not looking at me.

"They're under our skin. That's what it is. We got so close and had to stop. We need closure," I said as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"What are you saying, Jack," said Lorna as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm saying we have two options. Either we both get the closure we need. Or when we get home we pack up and move to Gaum," I said squeezing her arm.

"Fucking Guam?" Lorna said laughing through her tears.

"Yeah or, Vanuatu. You know somewhere on the other side of the world," I said with a smile.

"I just got the house the way I like it though," said Lorna wiping away the tears and smiling.

"Good point. Option one then." I said resting her head on my shoulder.

We cancelled dinner with the others and just had room service. We did things we would at home and generally reconnected as a couple. After dinner, we sat out on the balcony to watch the sunset. As the ship sailed to its next port the waves looked beautiful in the sunset.

"Were you serious earlier? When you talked about option one?" Lorna said as she drank her third glass of red wine.

I was feeling sleepy after necking a bottle myself and had to get her to repeat herself.

"I don't know Lorna. To be honest, when I'm around Jen now it's all I can think about. It's a physical thing, primal, like a gorilla," I said struggling to stay conscious.

"What your Tarzan now," Lorna said giggling.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane," I grunted.

"Cute," Lorna said.

"I mean it, Lorna. I've never loved anyone like love you," I said honestly.

"The other night unlocked something I hadn't felt in years. It reminded me of when we got together. Fucking behind that guy's back. Fucking another guy's wife..." I trailed off realising the drink was letting me say too much.

"That's fucked up honey," Lorna said not laughing anymore.

"I don't know It's just sex, it could only ever be sex," I said trying to make her understand.

"You're saying you need to fuck Carl's wife to feel like what? A man? The top guy," Lorna said turning her head to face me sounding curious.

"Ok, I want to fuck Jen. Doesn't matter why. The important thing is it would just be one time and it's just sex. I don't love her, I don't have any romantic feelings at all. I just miss fucking another guy's girl that's all," I said frustrated that I had to bare my soul like this.

Lorna sat in silence for a while thinking.

"Ok," she said.

"OK?" I asked

"Yeah ok, if you want to fuck Jen go ahead. She's your free pass. One night one fuck, do whatever your pervy little mind wants to. But while your fucking Jen, I'll fuck Carl," Lorna said turning to face me again.

I could tell she was drunk but also deadly serious. A thought flashed in the back of my mind. Why would she let me do this? Was it because she wanted to fuck Carl? If it was just to even things out that's fine but what if it's more than that?