All Comments on 'Couple's Fantasy Fulfilled'

by fritz67

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
As soon as I discovered it was another queer story.

I stopped reading after a couple of pargraphs and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
had to finally agree with DWornock

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

I loved this story! My husband and I have played around with a similar one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I would be Dead and so would the guys

My Husband is a Gun collector,

MissLollaMissLollaalmost 11 years ago
Not bad, not good

Perhaps invest in a thesaurus, the over usage of the word "coo" is repetitive and quite frankly made me think the wife was part pigeon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Nice to read stories that no one is cheated on no destroying someone for revenge and both enjoyed the experience the way real loving wives stories were meant to be.

Question to people who read these stories who don't like them. Why? You don't like them but you keep reading them, move on and leave your petty comments else where.

To Anonymous who's husband is a gun collector. which is actually a guy saying that. I think what you are trying to say if I can understand redneck you are actually trying to say that you are simple and insecure man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How come the cuck husband always gets fucked over?

This might help her if she is a slut or something, but what the fuck does cuckie get out of this except knowing he doesn't do it for the wife. Last comment implied that anyone who doesn't get off on his wife fucking around is a redneck. True, most rednecks are straight, I'll bet 100% of men who liked this story also voted for Obamma, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Little Dude.

When do you get a woman with the little wife watching, or perhaps you want some guys too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

I liked it. I didn't vote for Obama, I own a gun, and I'm a woman. What does that make me? Nothing but Horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum Fest !!!D63E

Great subject. Writer needs more practice and it will get better. The best thing is that the three man were normal and pros. , They didn't cuss or degrade her. I'm sick the the stereotyped blackmen who act badlly and make the husband suck them clean. Repeating themes that are negative should be avoided. All were happy in the end ! Hope to get my wife to give a cream pie from an old boyfriend soon ! Nerver had one .

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
I won't argue about category but

This is definitely paraphilia (fetish) and gay and not extra-marital fun in that it happens within the marriage and with the (non)participation and endorsement of the husband who is as gay as sunshine. It might also fit in group sex. It's also racist in the same way that the Klan perpetuates the stereotype that black men only want to ruin white women and are lazy and not very bright.

"The thought of my timid wife being serviced by 2 or more men with very large cocks sends me over the edge rather quickly."

It's also misogynist. The alleged husband views his wife as a brood mare or bitch in heat

1*

alshakeyalshakeyalmost 6 years ago
observation and wishes

I noted that you never gave your wife's name or yours. Also, you never mentioned the area where you lived. You know you could be more considerate, others have fantasies also, LOL. You will have to agree that a description of your wife is inadequate to describe her beauty and desirability to do her total justice. Therefore, one or more pics are in order. Man, I wish I was as lucky as you - you could live just done the road and I not know - your wife is probably a lady I drool over every time I see her and my thoughts redefining the term "all in" comes to mind. Thanks for the story. Ted

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just trash

That's all?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pimp

Pimp gets his whore two cheap black manwhores to prove her mental illness with. What a fine cuck and whore they are.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
SUPER EROTIC

Great great story... I wish it had been my wife... Extremely erotic... 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous