Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes they are here, I was just about to start making dinner for the four of us," Anna said.

"Alright, let me help you," Zack said while he closed the front door behind him.

The way Zack wanted to help her in the kitchen made Anna appreciate his willingness to be with her. He must have had a long and maybe even a rough day at work. But instead of falling on the couch and watching television, he wanted to be with her. Something mundane like making dinner could be elevated to something so much more.

While Anna was cutting up the vegetables Zack put the pans on the stove. Anna felt his piercing eyes on her. She kept her eyes on the knife, but a cheeky smile showed Zack that she knew he was watching her movements. Zack stepped over and stood behind her. He pinched her butt gently.

"You look so good, I wish I could eat you for dinner," Zack whispered in her ear.

"Careful mister, I am armed!" Anna said, holding the kitchen knife up.

"Armed with a weapons grade sexy body, but such a gentle heart," Zack said.

He slid his left hand over her shirt to feel her heartbeat. He trailed his fingers tentatively along the outline of her breast as he moved up his hand.

"A gentle heart... Zack, can I ask you something? Anna said, with a more serious voice.

"You remember last night? The way you made love to me from behind?"

"Of course, what is it?" Zack asked.

"That was the first time I had an orgasm without stimulation on my clit. It was so much more intense. It was the best orgasm I ever had," Anna said, looking over her shoulder into his eyes.

"You looked amazing then, you felt amazing. What do you want to ask me about it?" Zack asked.

"What do you think made it possible for me to suddenly have a type of orgasm I have never felt before? Can we do that again? What other things have I missed all that time? I feel like a virgin again, not knowing why my body responds the way it does.

"Well, for many women apparently it is rather more difficult to have an orgasm for penetration alone, you know that. Did it feel really like a different sort of orgasm, or just more intense?"

"No it really was quite different, it was I don't know... a deeper kind of sensation, like it came from deep inside me. It is hard to explain... it sort of pushed some different buttons that made my entire body shake.

But can that happen again? Or was this maybe a lucky one-time thing?" Anna asked.

Her eyes never breaking contact with Zaxk

"Well I have heard some things about full-body-orgasms, but I never knew that was really so much different. I thought it was just some fake porn thing. I think that if you managed it then, we could try to get there again. But about doing that again tonight, since we have guests, we probably shouldn't get too wild," Zack said.

"Yeah you are right, but I don't know if I will be able to keep my hands off you tonight. Oh, about Irene and Justin, they sounded a bit worried about staying here. When they come down, try to give a compliment about something, make it clear they are always welcome with us," Anna said.

"Sure, they should come around here more often," Zack said.

"Exactly what I think!"

"I mean I like Justin, he seems like a nice guy and I think he would be quite good for Irene too. And Irene is always welcome here, she is a beauty," Zack said, teasing Anna a bit.

"Careful there mister, that is my little sister you are talking about."

"She is, and your sister is a beauty, yet not half as gorgeous as you darling," Zack added.

"Good answer," Anna responded.

She wiggled her butt against Zack before putting the vegetables into the pan.

"You know what, how about you set the table and let me do the cooking. Then you have time to take a shower before dinner is ready,"

"Do I smell that bad?" Zack joked.

"No, but you have had a long day, you deserve a good shower."

"Not going to lie, that would be nice," Zack said.

While Zack set the table, Anna continued making dinner. She had received compliments on her cooking before, and she enjoyed doing it by herself. Sure, Zack was almost just as good as her in the kitchen, but this way she gave him some time to freshen up before seeing Irene and Justin.

Slowly the welcome smell of food drifted through the house. It did not take long before it reached the guest bedroom. Irene and Justin came down to the kitchen to admire Anna's work.

"It should be ready in two minutes," Anna said.

While she was waiting for everything to be ready Anna added a couple of cold side dishes.

"You know what, I have a bottle of white wine with us. Should I bring it?" Justin asked Anna.

"Yeah, why not, let's make it a fancy dinner," Anna happily accepted.

"I saw you have candles in the living room, shall I put those on the table as well?" Irene suggested.

"Great idea, and I should go tell Zack to finish up," Anna responded.

Just then Zack appeared from the stairs. He looked stunning in his button up shirt. As he rolled up his sleeves both Anna and Irene were stealing a look at him. Anna gave him another hug before turning off the stove and bringing the pans to the table. Irene had lighted the candles and switched the electric light all off. The dinner table did look great by candlelight.

"Zack, do you like white wine? I brought some of Irene's favorite," Justin asked when he poured.

Anna offered her glass to Zack to have a taste.

"You know what, this is definitely a good one. Can I see the bottle?...Yes, we should remember this one, I like it," Zack decided.

The four of them were having a great evening. They were having so much fun, they soon lost track of time. After eating the main course they slowly ate the side dishes. Justin had never tasted Anna's cooking before and was seriously impressed. Justin also was the first to notice that the candles had burnt down quite far already.

"Ehm, guys? What time is it?" Justin interrupted.

"Oh crap, it is nearly eleven o' clock!" Irene called out.

"Yes, maybe we should finish up. What time do you take the train tomorrow?" Zack asked.

"We need to take the 13:25 train to Utrecht. Then we have enough time to visit Justin's cousin who lives there,"

"He offered to let us stay there for tonight. But he has a small apartment and we would have arrived there very late. I am glad we stay with you guys instead," Irene said.

"And this way we got to enjoy Anna's wonderful cooking," Justin added.

"Oh, thank you. So you stay in Utrecht for a bit? Does the night train leave from there?" Anna asked.

"He brings us to Amsterdam. The night train leaves from there at 20:28. In the morning we will arrive in Zürich in Switzerland. We booked tickets with sleeping accommodation. This is the first time for us, so I have no idea how much sleep we can get on the train," Justin explained.

"Sounds interesting, so I guess you guys want to catch a good night of sleep tonight?" Zack asked.

"I tell you what, you guys can go to sleep and we will clean up here. If there is anything you need just ask," Anna suggested.

"Thank you, and thanks again for a great dinner. Goodnight!" Irene said.

"Yeah goodnight, thanks guys," Justin said as he followed Irene.

Zack cleaned the table and put everything in the dishwasher, while Anna cleaned up the other stuff. She put away the candles, the tablecloth, and closed all the windows. Together they were done quickly.

"Maybe we should go to bed too?" Anna asked.

"To be fair, I would love to stay and hang out with you here, but I am quite tired. And the wine does make me a bit sleepy as well," Zack answered.

"Let's just go, tomorrow we have the house to ourselves," Anna said with a wink.

Anna took Zack's hand and led him up the stairs. They walked quietly past the guest bedroom where it seemed Irene and Justin had already fallen asleep. The door was closed, and all lights were off upstairs. When Anna switched the bathroom light on the bright light shortly blinded them. After brushing their teeth they quietly went from the bathroom to their bedroom. Zack only turned on his night lamp, which was not too bright.

"If they are asleep we can have some fun," Anna suggested.

She threw off her shirt and dropped to her knees to undo Zack's belt. But before she managed to undo the belt Zack pulled her up and threw her on the bed.

"Easy there girl, I want to do you first!" Zack whispered.

He pushed Anna back down onto the bed and tugged her shorts down. The shorts were tight and did not want to let go of Anna's butt. Anna raised ass up to make it easier for Zack to take them down. This worked, but her panties were dragged down with the shorts.

"You are already so wet!" Zack said.

Anna pushed herself up, and did not let Zack push her back down.

"Wet for you, but we have to be quiet," she said.

Zack was standing on the side of the bed, and Anna managed to pull him on the bed. The wine they had drunk had made them both horny. Together they undid Zack's belt and pulled down his jeans as fast as they could. Anna started undoing the buttons of his shirt from the bottom, while Zack started on the top buttons. When they met in the middle Anna slided her smooth hands over his warm chest. She trailer her fingers along his muscular chest as Zack pulled his shorts off. Now Anna was feeling hot, and pushed him down instead.

Zack watched curiously as her, she did not often want to be on top. But quickly he realized Anna wanted him lying down to suck on his dick. While Anna struggled a bit to take off his underwear he pulled her legs towards him. Anna looked over her shoulder to carefully put one leg over him. When she at last pulled his cock out from his boxers she sighed with pleasure. She leant back and pushed her pussy down onto him forcefully. His nose poked against her opening, it felt good, more than good. Anna wiggled her ass in his face to tease him. Zack grabbed her thighs and tapped her. As Anna lifted herself up again he breathed in deeply. She must have blocked his breathing. Anna felt a ripple of excitement flow through her. Zack's cock was twitching too, he must be excited as she was. Slowly Anna worked her tongue down his shaft, until he was completely wet. Now she could go down on him for real.

Anna had learnt over the years what Zack liked, and what she was good at. Last year she had managed to take him all the way in her mouth. She did have a gag reflex, but she learnt how to control it. Deepthroating is what Zack had called it. Anna had not known then there was a specific name for it then. Since then Zack had shown her a video of it and together they had tried several techniques. Anna was able to make Zack come very quick this way, but she always took him right to the edge before easing back.

Zack pushed Anna up slightly so he could ask her something.

"Shall I get the vibrator?" He whispered.

"Makes too much noise, they might hear if they are not asleep yet. Just enjoy this, tomorrow we can do so much more," Anna whispered back.

Anna was getting shivers and her entire body was tingling when he was licking her. But she was not able to reach an orgasm without a vibrator this way. She picked up the pace of the blowjob. Every so often she would drop down and take him all the way in. She could feel him reaching his climax again. She forced herself down on his face again and pulled herself off his cock.

"Come for me."

She then softly squeezed his balls and put her mouth over the tip of his throbbing cock. His moans were stifled with her on top. He pushed his hips upwards as he came in her mouth. The warm cum shot into her mouth in several bursts. At the last burst she lifted her pussy off his mouth and let him breathe again. She toyed with the cum in her mouth for a while before swallowing it all. His cum always tasted good to her.

While Zack regained his breathing Anna pulled off her bra and turned around to lay beside him. She licked her lips to show him she had swallowed all of his cum. She liked to do this to show him how much she loved it. Zack kissed her passionately and grabbed one of her boobs. With the other hand Zack turned off the light on his nightstand. Together they giggled for a few minutes before they relaxed and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Zack was asleep slightly sooner than Anna. And just as she too was on the edge of falling asleep she heard a sound. It took her a couple of seconds to be awake enough to recognise the sound. It was just loud enough for her to hear it. The squeaky sound of the bedframe in the guest bedroom.

Beside her Zack's slow breathing made her sure he was well asleep. Anna turned her pillow around and laid her head so that her ears could pick up the quiet sounds. The squeaks were slow but with a steady rhythm. Her eyes went wide open as she realized it meant that her sister was probably having sex. She felt somewhat conflicted about getting aroused by the sound. She slid her hand between her legs and matched the rhythm of the squeaking bed. She was still very sensitive and very wet. The rhythm felt even better with one finger pushed inside and her thumb sliding over her clit.

Suddenly the squeaks became a lot louder and faster. Still it was difficult to hear, but Anna could easily make out that they were reaching a climax. The house was built with thick walls and the doors did not let much sound through either. But nevertheless Anna started to hear her sister moaning in rhythm with the squeaks. Three loud squeaks lead to a deep moan that must have come from Justin. Anna abruptly felt awkward about masturbating to the sound of her sister having sex. Here she was, laying next to her sleeping partner, masturbating to the sound of her little sister getting fucked. It somehow did not feel right. She pulled her hands off her aching pussy and snuggled up against Zack.

She heard the soft sounds of their door opening and somebody walking to the bathroom. The ragged breathing of Irene was more audible now. What she had heard, and Irene walking to the bathroom, suggested to Anna that Justin had come inside of her. Anna decided she would not continue masturbating to that idea, but she felt oddly satisfied by the idea that both couples had a great night.

Before she heard Irene walk out of the bathroom Anna had comfortably fallen asleep against Zack's chest.

- - -

Something was poking Anna.

It was rather persistent, and she rather wanted to ignore it and continue sleeping. But as something soft brushed over her forehead she understood that Zack was trying to wake her. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and was immediately shocked by how bright their room was. Why had Zack already opened their curtains?!

"Hey sweetie, I brought you breakfast," Zack whispered.

"Hmmm, ugh... what time is it?" Anna struggled to say.

"It is just past ten in the morning."

That surprised Anna. She sat up and woke up better. Already ten in the morning, that meant they did not have too much time before they had to bring her sister and Justin to the train station.

Zack pushed the tray with breakfast over to her side of the bed. He had clearly put a lot of effort into making a nice breakfast for the two of them. Croissants, orange juice, a bowl of sliced fruit, baked eggs, and some more. Anna stroked Zack's arm as a way of saying 'thank you', and together they ate their breakfast. The morning sun gave their bedroom a yellowish glow. It was not too warm yet, but warm enough to not feel cold without being covered by the bedsheets. It felt great to wake up like this.

"Are Irene and Justin awake yet?" Anna asked.

"Justin was snoring softly when I walked past their room, so I guess not," Zack answered.

"Should we wake them? They should not stay in bed too long if they want to catch that train," Anna asked.

"I was considering making a breakfast like this for them as well, and knock on their door. But I'm not sure, what do you think?" Zack explained.

"Not a bad idea actually, I can think of worse ways for them to wake up. Let's do it," Anna decided.

They finished eating their breakfast quickly. Zack would bring it down and start working on their breakfast while Anna would put on some clothes. She opened the drawer with her underwear and simply picked out the pair that was in front. The bra was a simple black design that covered her rather well. It was one of her bras that pushed her boobs more together to create a deep cleavage. The panties that went with it were also a simple black design, with just a cute ruffle around the hips. Anna considered putting on a pair of shorts and a shirt as well, but decided she would just put the bathrobe over her shoulders. This was her house, she could walk around in her underwear if she wanted.

Anna went to help Zack in the kitchen, even though he was almost done already. Zack suggested she could slice up some fruit and pour the orange juice. Zack had opted to make two trays for them, and they would bring it to them together.

After carefully walking up the stairs Zack knocked on their door. A sound of them shifting in the bed made it clear they were no longer asleep. It did not take long for Irene to call them to come in. Zack walked in first and explained that they had decided to make breakfast for them. Anna walked in just behind him and walked over to Justin's side. It was a funny, yet adorable sight to see them with their morning hair messed up. They clearly slept naked, their clothes and underwear were everywhere over the floor. Anna knew why, maybe Zack could guess. The two of them tried to stay covered under the bed sheets when they took the trays. Irene kept tugging she sheets up over her boobs, and just about managed to not show her nipples. Justin had a red face as he watched Anna handing him the tray in her underwear. Anna had bent down slightly more than necessary to give them a good peak down her cleavage. Zack wore just a tight fitting shirt and boxer shorts.

Anna and Zack exchanged a triumphant smile as they walked out of their room. Zack closed the door behind them and took Anna's hand to walk back to their bedroom to get properly dressed.

"Well they are having one of their best mornings," Zack joked.

"They are cute together, and I think we made a good impression," Anna added.

They joked some more as they got dressed in their summer clothes. Zack just put on some casual shorts, and Anna chose a low cut dark blue shirt and green skirt. They went downstairs and opened the windows to air out the house. They kept the curtains on the south side shut, but opened all others

It had rained a bit during the night, which meant the fresh air blowing through the house had a great smell.

Today would be very warm and sunny Zack explained as he looked at the weather forecast. Irene and Justin took a shower and came downstairs a bit later with their luggage. Zack and Justin loaded it into the car while Anna and Irene did their makeup. Justin checked if the trains were on time, which they were. And Irene ran back upstairs to take the travel guides she had forgotten. Together they drove to the train station kiss&ride. As Anna and Zack were waving at them on the platform they saw the train approaching. It was one of the new trains which was introduced the year before. Zack knew it would be a comfortable journey for them. Irene and Justin waved excited from their carriage as the train set off. The look reminded Anna of some classic romance movies. After the train had moved out of sight Anna and Zack got back in their car and went to drive home.

- - -

Back home Anna was happy to see that either Irene or Justin had put their bedsheets in the washing machine. She only had to turn it on. They had tidied up the room quite well, Anna was looking around but could not find anything to clean up. So she decided to take off their own bed sheets as well so they could go in the washing machine afterwards. The idea of fresh bed sheets after a warm day made her already look forward to the evening.