Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna found Zack downstairs. He had his laptop on his lap and nearly jumped up when he noticed Anna.

"What is it you are looking at?" Anna asked curiously.

"An email from my boss just came. Because there isn't much more work to do I can take the last three days off! I just need to be on standby in case there are any last orders before the summer break."

"Seriously? So we can basically start our summer vacation?"

"Yes! Three days of paid vacation, and then four weeks of summer, does not get much better than that!" Zack said excitedly.

"Come, let's go swimming to celebrate!" Anna said.

She pulled Zack upstairs for them to put on their swimming clothes. Zack had a new swimsuit with a palm print, much better than his old plain pair.

"Don't you have that new red bikini? Why not put that on?" Zack asked

"I... uhm... it is a bit smaller than I expected," Anna answered.

"Oh come on, show me. It can't be so small that you shouldn't wear it.

Anna took off her more old purple bikini. The old bikini was definitely more on the conservative side, but still showed her curves quite nicely. The red bikini she pulled out had a lot more straps and strings. Zack looked at it clearly, not quite sure how it all fit together. Anna put it on and adjusted it to cover her boobs properly.

"See, it looks stunning. Turn around please," Zack said.

Anna turned and put her arms up and danced around a bit. This bikini was not too skimpy or slutty, but it did show a lot of side boob. And because the fabric was thinner, her boobs moved around more freely. The extra straps were more decorative than practical. They accentuated the shape of her body rather than providing support.

"Yes, absolutely. Why were you worried about this, you look great. Trust me," Zack said seriously.

Anna did trust Zack and gave in. It would be a waste after all to not wear it. And as she looked in the mirror she realized she had thought it was smaller than it actually was. She felt confident again that it had been a good idea to buy this one. Zack collected beach towels, their books, sunglasses, and put it in the bag Anna held open. They walked downstairs. They decided they would cycle to the local lake in their swimsuits. It was more than warm enough and any more clothing would just end up sweaty. Anna put the bag and the towels into their bicycle panniers. She walked back in to find Zack behind his laptop. He said he would turn it off and follow her. So what was he still doing?

"It better not be an email from his boss saying he is needed back at the office," Anna thought.

"Sweetie, come look at this," Zack said.

Anna sat beside him on the couch and looked at the screen. Zack had the weather forecast website open. Zack pointed the cursor to the advertisement on the right side of the screen. It was an advertisement from a large sex toy webshop. They had a 50% sale on. Anna looked at Zack, excited, but also feeling a bit unsure.

"Here is a suggestion, another thing to celebrate an early summer vacation. We both pick two items, and we try them out over the next couple of days," Zack said.

Anna bit her lip. She always felt a bit uneasy when such adverts showed up out of nowhere, but she also was excited. The intense orgasm she had earlier made her curious for more. So she put her hand over his on the computer mouse and clicked.

"Alright, let's see," she said.

She had wanted to sound confident, but it came out sounding a bit shy.

The advert directed to the most popular items list. And indeed a lot of big red heart shapes said they were part of the 50% sale.

"That vibrator looks rather big, and I don't like that purple color. And that next thing looks weird. The color and shape give it some sort of odd alien vibe" Anna said.

Zack nodded in agreement. The two top results were a bit odd. But he did not want to give up so soon. So he scrolled down to show the next three results.

"How do you feel about trying butt plugs? You know what those are right?" Zack asked.

Anna slapped him softly.

"Of course I know. And well... I think we could try. But if I am going to try butt plugs I want to have one of those sets from small to larger ones," she explained.

Zack clicked around to find the butt plug page. There were lots of options. Plastic or metal, different shapes, lots of colors. Some had tails for some reason Anna did not know.

"Should we go with that metal set?" Anna asked

"Sure, they look nice. And lots of positive reviews. So this is your first pick? Then I will pick something next," Zack said.

He clearly was happy Anna had opened up to the idea. He went back to the most popular list and scrolled for a while. Sometimes something would show up and Anna asked what it was. She had never heard of many of these toys. The farther he scrolled down the more excited and curious Anna got.

"How about this, a 10-piece BDSM starter pack."

"What does that stand for again... BSDM? I heard it before but I don't remember," Anna asked.

"It is BDSM. It stands for Bondage, Domination, Submission, and... eh... good question, what does the M stand for again," Zack said.

"Masochism? It says that on the thing below it. I don't know what that means however," Anna said.

"Oh yeah, you are right. I think that means something like enjoying pain or enjoying humiliation," Zack remembered.

"Pain?! Why would anybody like that?"

"It is not real pain, more like spanking, or pinching nipples," Zack explained.

"Oh, that explains the nipple clamps. Makes sense."

"So what do you think, want to try this out?"

"Yes... And I think it might work well together with the butt plugs. But only if you let me use some of this stuff on you as well!" Anna demanded.

"It's a deal," Zack said without doubt.

Together they browsed to find two other toys. Anna chose a set of two black dildo's with suction cups. Anna chose them because they 'had an interesting curve'. Zack found another item in the BDSM section, an adjustable restraint. Anna noticed that the four items they chose had next day delivery. They both laughed when she found out that the excitement had created a wet spot on her bikini bottoms. Anna kissed Zack and wanted to take off the bikini, but Zack stopped her.

"Save it for tonight you horny little vixen, we were going to the lake remember?"

"I can't go now with this wet spot!"

"Put on some shorts if you want, but I am taking you to the lake," Zack insisted.

Reluctantly Anna gave in. She would put on some shorts and Zack would finish their order from the webstore. It did not take long for Anna to walk back downstairs. She had put on the shortest shorts she had. It was a cut off pair of jeans that was just long enough to cover the ass, but not much more. Zack looked proudly at her as she walked towards him.

There were only a few people outside while they biked to the lake. It seemed that either stayed indoors in the shade, or they had gone to the lake or some swimming pool. This warm weather was extraordinary for this part of Germany. Anna had been wise to not put on more clothing, as they both were dripping with sweat when they arrived at the lake. It was just a twenty minute ride, but cycling in the afternoon sun was enough to make their bodies sweat like crazy.

There were lots of other people at the lake, but more people were leaving rather than arriving. Mostly young families and elderly people were going back home. It must have been fully packed around noon, but now there were gaps where people had left. Anna and Zack parked their bikes and walked into the sandy beach. Zack had spotted an area where it was not too busy. It was close to the water and far enough away from any loud teenagers.

They found a good spot on the sand to put down their towels and settled there. Zack suggested that they went swimming to wash off their sweat and cool down. Anna agreed and pulled off her shorts. She did not realize it herself, but some people around them were having looks at her when she pulled the shorts over her ass. Zack saw it, but decided not to tell her. Hand-in-hand they ran into the water. At first the water felt shockingly cold, but as soon as they had submerged fully it became comfortable. Neither of them was interested in swimming fast, so they slowly swam along the shore. They could watch the many people from the water and laugh at the things they saw.

An old man was waving his arms wildly at a seagull that was going for his sandwiches. There were people in the most outrageous swimsuits. Topless or nudism was not prohibited, but since this was a place where lots of families came, it was rare to see. But girls wore tiny bikinis and some men wore small European style swimsuits. At the far end Anna spotted two teenagers who seemed to be exchanging their first kiss. As they swam back again it became even more clear that most people were going home. Mostly young adults stayed around for longer.

They walked out of the water to lay on their towels in the evening sun. Even though the sun was slowly setting, it still had some real power.

"Ehh Zack, did you bring any sunscreen lotion?"

"Oh, ehm... I may have forgotten that. I got a bit distracted by, you know, what we ordered," Zack admitted.

"Oh no! We are getting a nasty sunburn, or we need to go back already in a couple of minutes."

Zack felt guilty about forgetting to bring the sunscreen. He was looking around to see if any spots were available in the shade of the trees that surrounded the lake. Zack was going to suggest they moved to a place he knew when a young guy walked over to him.

"I have sunscreen if you need it," he said.

"Really? Oh thanks man, you saved us!" Anna said.

"I heard you forgot yours? I've seen some people getting a horrible sunburn here today. Here you go, I have brought two different bottles," the young guys said.

Zack took the bottles and let Anna choose one. They both smeared it on their faces and shoulders.

"Thanks again, it would really have been a shame if we had to go back home already. What is your name?" Anna asked.

"Oh, I am Thomas," he said.

"Nice to meet you Thomas, my name is Anna, and this is my partner Zack."

Thomas let them use his sunscreen and went back to his towel. His place was quite close to them, there was still a trace in the sand of one towel between them.

Anna got on her knees and started working on Zack's back. The sunscreen was a nice one, it got the skin all smooth and shiny. It felt great for Anna to move her fingers over Zacks back. When she put sunscreen on his neck Zack looked over his shoulder.

"What would you say if we asked Thomas to put sunscreen on your back? He did help us and he seems like a nice guy."

"Don't you want to do it? I mean... yes he is a nice man, but..." Anna said.

"I am right here beside you, only say yes if you really don't mind," Zack said reassuring her.

"Well... alright. It would be kind of fun. But just my back!"

"Thomas!" Zack called.

He looked up from the book he was reading and saw Zack waving at him to come over. He stood up and walked over, probably expecting to be handed back his sunscreen.

"Thomas, since you helped us so kindly, if you want you can put sunscreen on Anna's back."

"Oh... ehm... are you sure? I mean sure, I would love to..."

"Don't worry, you saved our trip. If you want to, you can do my back. Can you maybe massage a bit as well?"

"Yes... sure. Are you sure that..." Thomas said.

He sounded a bit shy.

Anna waved him to come closer and laid down on the towel.

Zack handed Thomas his sunscreen and gave him a thumbs up before laying down as well.

Thomas stood there for a second, looking at Anna with his eyes wide open. He walked over to Anna and sat on his knees beside her. He put some sunscreen on his hands and warned Anna it might be a bit cold. The moment his hands made contact with her back a rush of adrenaline raced through her veins. He began very softly on the middle of her back. After a minute or so Anna pulled the hair to the side so Thomas could do her neck as well. Anna and Zack were looking at each other with a smile while Thomas added more sunscreen.

Anna looked at Zack and nodded ever so slightly as if asking for permission. Zack nodded back.

"This is a new bikini, can you unfasten it so it doesn't get any sunscreen on it?" Anna asked.

Thomas did not say anything, but did unfasten the bikini. Or rather, he struggled for some time and after a few seconds managed to undo it more by luck. Thomas carefully put the bikini to the side and did the last part of her back. After that he began to massage her skin from top to bottom. Anna felt he was sitting on his knees at an uncomfortable angle.

"How old are you by the way Thomas?" Anna asked.

"In December I turn twenty," Thomas answered.

Would it be easier if you put one leg on either side and kind of sit on me?" Anna asked.

"Is that alright?" Thomas asked.

Anna simply nodded.

Thomas sat up and put one leg over her before sitting down slowly. The pressure of Thomas sitting just below her ass felt incredibly exciting. Thomas was not as good as Zack at giving massages, but it still felt good. Thomas became a bit more confident and applied more pressure. The sensation of his hands rubbing her exposed skin was great, but there also was some pressure against her ass. Thomas was getting hard, and he was unable to hide it in his swimming trunks. However, he did behave and stayed still, not grinding against her without permission. Anna became so horny she closed her eyes to just enjoy this sensation. When he massaged her shoulders Anna let a small moan escape. Thomas' massage was getting better as he kept going, and he also started to explore her body. His fingers would brush the swell on the side of her breasts, and he tucked his fingers ever so slightly under her bottoms. Occasionally Anna would open her eyes slightly to see if Zack was still alright with what Thomas was doing to her. Zack laid on his back with hands behind his head and watched Anna enjoying the massage. Zack did not make any attempt to slow Thomas down, but did not encourage anything more either.

After a few minutes, Anna raised herself up slightly. Thomas was getting very hard and she could start to feel his wetness on the inside of her thigh. He had not come, but perhaps he was close, and Anna wanted to stop him before that. She looked over her shoulder and looked at Thomas' red teenage face.

"Thank you, that feels much better. I enjoyed that."

"Thanks again for lending us your sunscreen," Zack added.

"No problem, glad I could help," Thomas said as he lifted himself from Anna.

Thomas sat beside Anna and raised his knees upwards in an attempt to hide his boner. Both Anna and Zack had seen it long before that, but did not comment on it. Thomas tried to start a conversation to have some time for his boner to go away. But he clearly was too horny to keep the conversation going. After a minute of two he picked up the lotion bottles and walked back to his towel. He held the bottles in front of his crotch, trying to hide his boner from the people that were still on the beach with them.

Zack laid down beside Anna on his belly as well. Together they laid there in the warm evening sun, tanning their backs. Zack smiled at Anna before he fell asleep for a few minutes. Anna woke him soon enough so he would not burn, but as she lifted to poke him, she forgot her bikini was still undone. She did manage to wake up Zack, but her bikini had become a mess under her. She desperately tried to fix it, but the straps made it too difficult.

After a while she gave up. She let the top on the towel and turned around. Anna sat up straight, and picked up the top. Zack watched with amusement how her tits jiggled about as she tried to quickly put it back on. The straps had become tangled up and she had to take it off again to untangle it. Meanwhile her tits were glistening and shining in the evening sun. Lots of people were stealing looks. It made Anna feel a bit uncomfortable, but she also felt admired. At last she managed to put the top back on, and dropped back on the towel.

She laid on her back and nervously looked around. Often she would catch people who had been staring at her. They quickly diverted their gaze as she spotted them. Zack then put a hand on her thigh. This unexpected touch shocked Anna slightly.

"Sweetie, relax. Nobody will bother you. You look great, and they are the ones that are nervous, it shouldn't be you," Zack reassured her.

"I know, but you know... it is a bit much. I have never done stuff like that," Anna said.

"We will stay here for maybe half an hour more and then go home. I can put some pizza's in the oven and make a salad, or we can order something. I can sense that you aren't in the mood to eat at a restaurant. Enough interactions with strangers for today," Zack said.

"If we order something from here, it should be ready when we get home. That would be nice."

"Alright, I'll make a call and order something in a few minutes. Let me surprise you," Zack said.

Anna was getting more comfortable with the people around her. They were no longer staring, and like Zack said, nobody bothered them. She actually started to like the idea of people getting aroused by her. The feeling of having such power over total strangers was a strange new feeling to her, but in a good, exciting way. The sun was getting more and more close to the treeline, and in maybe an hour the sun would disappear from view. Anna stretched herself out, arms reaching out. Then she took Zack's hand and pulled him up. She wanted to walk hand-in-hand along the waterline.

The beach was more quiet now, there was a feeling of serenity in the evening air. It was nice to walk along the waterline together. They washed the coarse sand off their feet and had some romantic kisses. At any other time Anna might have taken some pictures, but today she was living in the moment.

When they had walked back to their towels Zack spotted that Thomas was leaving. Zack told Anna he would go thank him once again, and call a restaurant to order food for later that evening. Anna watched him run over to Thomas and she waved at him friendly before laying back on the towel. She watched another couple that was kissing and toying with each other in the water. They splashed and laughed, but Anna also saw them touching each other. The woman would put her hands around the man's neck and he did play with the straps of her bikini. They let themselves fall back deeper under the water, but Anna could still just about see that the man was putting his hands under the fabric and touching her rather large breasts.

She had to stop watching them as Zack had returned.

"We probably should head back home. Then we have enough time to have a quick shower before dinner arrives," Zack said.

Without making haste they packed up their stuff, and walked back to their bicycles. Their swimsuits were no longer wet from their swimming earlier, which made their ride back more comfortable. Anna had opted to not wear the shorts on the way back. On the ride home they had a soft warm breeze from behind, which made everything nice and relaxed.

After they had parked their bikes Zack checked his email. The food delivery was expected in twelve minutes. Just enough time to take a shower and wash the sand off their bodies. They stripped their swimsuits in the bathroom and put those in the washing tray. Anna noticed she still had to switch the bedsheets from the washing machine to the dryer. She quickly put their bedsheets in the washing machine and turned it on. Meanwhile Zack urged her to get in the shower with him. They had tried shower sex two times, it was not a great success. Their shower simply was not large enough to have sex and still enjoy the shower. So she was just going to wash her hair quickly and rinse off.