Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack was done a bit earlier and got out. He told her he would get dressed and get downstairs to wait for the delivery. Anna decided she would wash her hair quickly. Tonight she wanted to smell good, but did not want to take too long showering.

She walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her damp hair. In the background she could hear Zack putting plates on the garden table. He was right, eating outside in this weather was just more fun.

On the bed she noticed Zack had left a note there for her. It simply read: "Wear this".

Anna was intrigued, Zack never picked clothes for her.

On the bed layed a new summer dress she had bought at the end of spring. It was a light blue dress with a playful design. It had a tight waist and flared out at the hips. It was a rather short dress and the material was very thin, so she always wore boyshorts under it to prevent any 'Marilyn Monroe accidents' as she called it.

Anna knew Zack liked this dress and she would put it on happily. But when she took it off the bed she noticed Zack had chosen different underwear for her. Had picked a white, practically see-through thong. It was part of a lingerie set that Anna had bought for his birthday a year ago. He had also put a bra with it, but that came from a different lingerie set. A black underbust bra without cups. It did not cover her nipples at all but pushed her boobs up. Anna had only worn it in the bedroom.

Anna was fighting the urge to put on some other lingerie that exposed her a little less. She picked up one of her other lingerie bras that actually had cups to cover her nipples. That was when the doorbell rang. She heard Zack walking to the door, this was probably their dinner arriving.

She had to decide now.

She threw the other bra back in the drawer and put on the cupless one that Zack had wanted her to wear. She slid the thong on and put the dress on. A quick look in the mirror confirmed what she expected. Her nipples poked out through the thin dress. Not only the shape of her nipples was visible through the fabric. The fabric was so thin you could easily see the black bra and the dark circles around her nipples.

She took deep breaths before walking down the stairs. Hopefully the neighbors would not try too hard to watch them. Luckily their garden had three trees that blocked most of the view onto their terrace. She waited a second in the living room watching Zack putting food on the table. He was wearing a white, button up shirt tucked into his pants and with the sleeves rolled up. Anna liked the smart look.

She took another deep breath before stepping outside.

She walked to Zack barefoot. When he saw her approaching she lifted the dress up above her hips, showing she was indeed wearing what he had told her. He smiled broadly and dropped his eyes to her chest.

"Good girl, and just in time for dinner," he said.

He acted like a real gentleman, taking her hand and leading her to her seat. It was a plain garden chair, but Anna loved the act.

"This is Portuguese. I have grilled sardines, past de na, baked potatoes with sundried tomatoes, lobster in rice, and a Portuguese salad,"

"Wow, this is from that new restaurant right? This should be incredibly tasty," Anna said excitedly.

Zack knew she had wanted to reserve at the restaurant before when they just opened. Sadly they were fully booked every time she had tried. Anna did not know they did delivery as well.

Anna had been too excited to notice the smell earlier, but now that she sat down it made her mouth water.

"Before we tuck in, I also pulled out a bottle of ruby Port wine."

"You really did a great job, but let's start, I am starving," Anna said.

They ate in the light of the setting sun. The sky turned all sorts of colors from purple to a deep red. The temperature dropped only slightly, even in the thin dress Anna still was more than warm enough.

Zack had ordered quite some food, but together they managed to almost finish it all. He put the leftovers in the fridge. Together they stayed in the garden drinking slowly until the bottle was empty. They sat on the garden bench kissing wildly. Anna was playing with his tongue and biting his lips lovingly. Zack meanwhile put his hand under her dress, first trailing his fingers along her thong and later gripping her boob. Her dress was lifted up outrageously high and her nipples were getting even harder under his touch. The wine was quite potent and Anna's inhibitions had dropped.

Zack's hands were ravaging her body when the lights went on in their neighbors house. Anna broke off their kiss and looked at the window through the tree branches. The thirty year old neighbor appeared in the window. They could shortly see that she was wearing a plain white bra before she closed the curtains.

"Maybe we should head inside?" Zack asked quietly.

Anna did not say anything.

She pulled his hand away and stood up. She walked two steps away from him and pulled the dress over her head. She bent over the table and waved at him to come to her.

Zack did not need to be told twice. He stepped behind her and bent over her. He then whispered in her ear.

"You want to fuck outside? Naughty girl!"

"Shut up and put it in me already. I am dripping wet. She closed the curtains so she won't see us. If you can keep quiet then fuck me hard," she whispered back.

He quickly undid his belt and dropped his trousers. Anna felt him pushing against her opening. He grabbed her waist and slowly pushed more. Anna appreciated he was still careful with her, but she would also love it if he just pushed in with great force. To help him she pushed herself back against him. He easily slid deep inside her. Zack grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. He started fucking her from behind with fast long thrusts. Exactly how she wanted it. The muscles inside her grabbed onto the cock that was ravaging her.

Suddenly he pulled her hair back more and grabbed her left nipple. He pinched it hard and Anna let out a loud moan. Zack thrust deeper into her, slapping against her ass. The two of them were making too much noise in the heat of the moment, and the neighbors curtains opened slightly. Anna saw the lady looking around outside to see where the noises were coming from. Zack clearly hadn't noticed and slammed into her a couple more times, before he saw Anna looking at that window. The neighbor now looked directly at them, but could she see through the branches? Anna pushed Zack back, picked up her dress, and ran through the garden to get inside. Halfway she realized Zack had his trousers around his ankles and could not go as fast as her. So she ran back to him, tits bouncing up and down. Together they went inside as quick as they could without looking at the neighbor. She must have seen them surely. And if she had, she had seen Anna with her tits out, and Zack with a hard, wet dick. Yeah, Anna was sure they had been caught.

Anna slammed the door before bursting out in laughter. She and Zack were soon rolling on the floor both laughing. They had just been caught, but they felt so excited.

After a minute or so Anna managed to pull herself to her feet and switched on a light in the dark room. She closed curtains and pulled Zack up as well.

"If you get naked and bring me another glass of wine, I will try to take you up my butt," she said.

"Really?"

"I will try, but no promises."

Zack almost fell over when he pulled off his trousers. Which made her laugh even more. Anna pulled up her thong higher and put her hand between her legs. She was actually dripping wet, both from Zack fucking her, and the excitement. Tomorrow those sex toys will be delivered. The idea of it made her hornier than ever.

Zack returned soon with two glasses filled almost to the edge with red wine. He handed one to Anna and began taking sips of the other himself.

"Haha you don't have to get me drunk," she laughed.

"I know, but why not."

"So... how exactly should we do this?" Anna said, not sure how to start.

"Get on your knees on the couch."

Anna took a large gulp of wine and took Zack's hand. She pulled him to the couch. She got on her knees and placed her elbows on the backrest, bending over deep. Anna expected him to slowly put his cock against her hole, but he pushed into her pussy instead. She was going to make a dumb comment about him going in the wrong hole, but it felt too good. And before she said anything, she felt him putting his hand on her with a thumb pressing against her ass.

He did not push his thumb in, but started pounding her pussy. No longer outside Anna did not try to suppress her moans. When he grabbed her hair again she let out a deep desperate sound. She somehow relaxed before he pulled on her hair. Without him increasing pressure his thumb slid inside her.

It felt surprisingly good.

"Push it... Ahhhh, all the way in," she begged.

Zack pushed in deeper and held still for a while before moving slowly inside her butt.

They fucked for few minutes like this before Zack pulled back. He pulled his thumb out very slowly. Anna could feel her butt close again tightly. However her ass kept sort of pulsing. Tightening up, and relaxing again.

"Lay on your back and pull your knees up," Zack said.

She was desperate for more and did just like he asked. Her body was quite flexible and she could pull her knees up high. With her knees up in the air she understood why Zack told her to get in this position. Her ass cheeks were spread wide and her butt pointed up slightly. He was going to fuck her ass.

Zack played with her wet pussy for a bit. His fingers were coated in her juices. The feeling of him massaging it on her asshole was a fantastic sensation. Zack made her asshole even more wet with his spit, and put some on his hard cock as well.

If Anna had not had any alcohol she might have felt a bit nervous now. His cock was pointing directly at her. It looked so big, and her ass was so small and shut tight.

She looked down fascinated as Zack pushed himself against her sphincter. Anna was hardly nervous, she was more excited and horny for whatever came next.

Her sphincter relaxed and slowly gave in to the pressure. But Zack's cock was bigger than anything her poor ass had experienced before. Her eyes spread wide as she felt him slip inside and stretch her out. She let her head fall back. Him stretching her was a bit painful and it was a very tight fit. But it was an incredible feeling to have him pressed against the very sensitive tissue of her butt.

"Ahhhhh"

A loud, but mostly long moan came out of Anna's wide open mouth.

"Should I stop? Are you alright?" Zack asked.

Anna did not want to stop. It was a bit painful, but the feeling was so much better, it canceled out the little bit of pain.

She leant grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him in. Zack let her have control of how deep he went. And she did not seem to stop!

Why was it that his cock felt so much longer now? She felt as if she had pulled his full length in already, but when she reached to her ass she could feel he was not even halfway in. She could not pull him any deeper as he stretched her too much. Her sphincter was tight and a bit painful at first, but now that it was stretched out it was alright. Deeper inside her ass it was different, her body adjusted not as easily there.

She pushed Zack slowly back with her thumbs. The sensation of him sliding through her was so different from when he was inside her vagina.

She pushed him away until only the tip was still in her. She started to pull him back in, but the feeling of him stretching her out became too much. She pushed away quickly, pushing him all the way out. When his cock came out her sphincter snapped closed again. The feeling of her ass suddenly tightening up sharply made her gasp for air.

"Too much?" Zack asked.

"Too tight," Anna said in a suppressed voice.

"Tomorrow those butt plugs should help, but now it is too tight."

"So you would like to try again tomorrow?" Zack asked.

He could not hide sounding excited, he clearly wanted to fuck her ass.

"Tomorrow, yes. Right now I am exhausted."

She let her knees down and stayed still apart from breathing rapidly. Zack looked at her and was holding his cock in his hand.

"Can I fuck your pussy again?" Zack asked.

"You can make love to me slow, or you will have to carry me upstairs," Anna said.

"How about I do both?"

They had slow sex that felt like it lasted an hour. Zack finished on her tits before he carried her upstairs. Anna fell asleep in his arms before they reached their bed.

- - -

End of part 1.