Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 02

Story Info
The sex toys they ordered arrive, time to explore anal.
12.3k words
4.62
6.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers

Characters

Anna - 28, Main character

Zack - 29, Anna's partner

Irene - 25, Anna's younger sister

Justin - 25, Irene's boyfriend

Thomas - 19, new friend of Anna and Zack

Melinda & Hermann, the neighbors

Peter - 22, Neighbor's nephew

- - -

The night before Anna had tried to have anal sex with Zack for the first time. They had a great time, but Anna could not quite manage to take him all the way inside her ass, it was just too tight.

The next morning Anna woke up before Zack. She could feel her body was still tired from the amazing sex they had yesterday. She had woken up at her usual time. That was annoying to her, it was too early, and she wanted to sleep in like the previous days. Sadly a light headache prevented her from falling asleep again.

Reluctantly she got out of bed and walked downstairs to have some breakfast. Luckily the hangover was not too bad and began to fade away quickly. After the hangover went away she took better notice of her surroundings. The casually dropped summer dress reminded her of last night's adventures. She had walked downstairs fully naked, with the expectation of going back to bed later anyway. The summer mornings were warm enough that wearing clothes really wasn't necessary, and Anna liked it that way. However, it was a bit colder this morning than the days before. Not so cold that it bothered her, but she began to notice it. She decided to open the curtains to let the morning sun warm her up more. The morning sun came in through the window towards the back garden. There was little chance anybody could see her from there, so decided she didn't have to put on any clothes yet.

That made her think, Zack must have taken off all her clothes last night before carrying her upstairs. The strewn around clothes made her giggle a bit. She remembered how gentle Zack had been during their first anal experience. She desperately wanted to try it again. Yesterday they had ordered a bunch of sex toys, including a beginner set of butt plugs.

Her phone buzzed to signal she had received a text. Anna jumped at the sound. She was daydreaming and it had caught her off guard. Even though there was nobody there she got a light blush on her cheeks. It took her some time to actually find her phone to see who had texted her.

She had received a lot of messages from Irene and Justin in the family group chat. They had kept everybody up to date with the progress of their trip. They were on a night train with sleeping accommodation to Switzerland. The last couple of texts said they had just woken up and would arrive at their destination in half an hour.

Irene also had sent her some private texts. The last one read "So how was your night?"

Anna typed a message back.

"I've just woken up. Zack and I had a great night. Our vacation has started now as well, his boss let him have the last days off!"

Irene responded almost immediately.

"Seriously? That is so awesome."

"We had a great night, he made quite a romantic dinner for us."

"Tell me." Irene sent back.

"Well, we went swimming to celebrate the start of our vacation, and we ordered food as we came back home."

"What did you wear?"

Irene always asked for details and clearly wanted Anna to tell more.

"You know that new red bikini?"

"The hot one?"

"Yes," Anna simply responded.

"And I guess you went to the lake? You must have turned quite some heads there."

"Well I definitely did turn some heads when my top came off!"

"What? You went topless?!"

"Well not really, Zack had put sun lotion on my back, and I had undone my top so he wouldn't get any lotion on it. A lot of people were looking at me when I sat up and put the top back on."

Anna had deliberately not told the part where Thomas, the guy they had met on the beach, was actually the one that had put sun lotion on her.

She felt her nipples get hard as she remembered that moment. It turned her on more than she expected.

"Cool!" Irene had added a fire emoji to the text.

"How did you sleep on the train?"

"Well I did not get too much sleep actually," Irene typed back.

"Oh no! Was it not that comfortable?"

"It is more than just comfortable. It was Justin that kept me up." Irene typed. She had added a wink emoji.

"But didn't you have a shared sleeping cabin, with two other people?" Anna asked.

"An older couple. They were asleep soon, so they did not hear us. It was so hot!

They are sitting next to Justin now, they have no idea."

"Lol you are crazy! Crazy hot." Anna typed.

Zack walked into the living room. He wasn't wearing anything either. He watched Anna for a second before he went to the kitchen to make himself breakfast. He probably had a small hangover as well.

Anna was horny and considered typing something back to Irene. Irene did not hold back much talking about her relationship with Justin. But Anna had not really shared much with her sister about her sexlife with Zack.

But the way Irene had told how she had sex in a train made Anna a bit brave.

"Zack just walked downstairs naked. He took care of me last night."

Anna added a wink emoji.

"Nice, so we both got laid last night! Go tell him we said hi." Irene closed off.

Anna put her phone down and walked up behind Zack. She pressed her body against his back, her nipples poking into his skin.

"Good morning, I like your outfit," Anna teased.

"Hey sweetie, did you sleep well?"

"Better than ever. I was just texting Irene, they said hi," Anna said.

"How are they, have they finished their train journey yet?"

"They should be nearly there. Something Irene said reminded me of yesterday on the beach with Thomas, but I did not tell her about him."

"How do you feel about that? No regrets?" Zack asked as he turned to face her.

"No, I liked it. A bit nerve-wracking, but it makes me horny every time I think about it,"

"I have Thomas' phone number," Zack said with a daring smile.

"His... what? how?"

"When I was going to order dinner, I asked him if he was single and for his phone number. He doesn't have any relationship or dates at the moment. He was really excited."

"Have you talked to him? What does he say?"

"I said to him I would let you decide if you wanted to do anything with it. I haven't added him yet. And I think it would be fun to send him some spicy pictures, if you are up for it," Zack explained.

"Oh god, that would be so hot. But I don't want pictures of me ending up on the internet."

Zack had thought of that. Anna was surprised how much of it he had already planned. They would send one picture of themselves with some rules. Anna got quite excited by the idea. Together they prepared a deal they would propose to him. Together they decided on six rules.

- - -

Rule 1. This is a private thing, you don't share our photos or chat about it with anybody, anywhere. We won't share your photos or texts either.

Rule 2. Before we send anything more you must send us a picture of yourself with your face. You have two options:

You can send a picture of yourself with clothes on, and we can send pictures of us, but no nudes. If you send us a photo of you naked we will send pictures of everything.

Rule 3. You don't send any other pictures, unless we ask you.

Rule 4. We are in charge of this. We decide what we send and when we send it.

Rule 5. We are in a relationship and not looking for a third partner. We don't do this with anybody else. This is just for having fun.

Rule 6. You have until midnight to decide if you accept this deal. You just need to send a photo to start.

We hope you accept. Enjoy this first photo of us.

- - -

They agreed that the first photo they would send him would be them holding up the swimsuits they had worn when they met. They decided to be dressed normally, just regular summer clothes. So they dressed up and took a couple of pictures.

Anna suggested that they create a group chat with the two of them and Thomas. That way both Zack and Anna could take pictures and send them. Anna was getting really worked up from this. After checking the pictures they had taken it turned out that Zack had taken the best one. Anna set up the group chat and sent the rules, and Zack added the photo. Now they just had to wait.

Thomas did not respond directly, so they ditched the clothes they had put on for the picture and walked around the house in their underwear. Even though they had both gotten rather excited from sending messages to Thomas, they still had to do their every day chores around the house. Anna took the laundry out of the machine and handed it to Zack. He would hang it outside. He also wanted to put up the garden parasol to provide a bit more shade. Just like the day before, the weather was abnormally warm. Anna fixed up some clothing and took the vacuum cleaner through the house. After she finished that she picked up her book and tried to read. She kept getting distracted by her phone and wanted to check if Thomas had responded yet. He hadn't. It took her a while to get back into the story of the book.

Anna had read four chapters when the doorbell rang. Would this be the delivery of the sex toys they ordered? Part of her wanted to quickly put on a shirt or something. But she decided that if she would send nudes to somebody who is practically a stranger, she could open the door in her underwear as well. It wasn't particularly revealing anyway, and she guessed that many more people wouldn't be fully dressed in this weather. So she tried to look confident and opened the front door.

It wasn't a delivery.

The neighbor that had caught them out in the garden stood in front of her. And she was fully dressed.

"Hey Anna, just a quick question. I hope I am not interrupting?"

"No, it is alright Melinda, what is it?"

Anna and Zack did know their neighbor Melinda. But they did not know her very well. She was a thirty year old math teacher who was married to Hermann. Hermann was friendly but rather large. He had easily the weight of three times whatever the slender Melinda had.

"Well we are leaving for our vacation, we are going to Belgium for two weeks. My nephew Peter will be here in our house for one week, but can't stay during the second week. Something came up, long story. And your other neighbors, Eline and Petra, have left yesterday, they said they would be away for three whole weeks. Anyway we wanted to ask if you guys will be here then and maybe water our plants while we are away?" Melinda rambled.

Melinda was quite a talker and often rambled on far too long. Anna felt a bit awkward standing there exposed in her underwear while anybody who walked by could see her. And Melinda could not stop herself from taking in the view either.

"Well we don't have any plans yet, so yeah, I think we can do that. When will Peter be there?" Anna asked.

"He will come tomorrow morning. We will have left before he arrives here. I also wanted to tell you that Peter will stay in our house, in case you didn't know and you would think he would be a burglar or something. He is a good kid actually, he is just 22 and has just broken up with his girlfriend. So you know, we decided he could use a break. So we suggested he could stay here."

Zack came over to see who was at the door and stood behind Anna. He lovingly put his arms around her as he listened to the last words Melinda said. His confident presence make Anna more relaxed. But Melinda became flustered when Zack turned up and stopped rambling on about her nephew Peter.

"So, do you have a key for us?" Anna asked.

"Oh eh, yes, right here," she said as she handed the key to Anna.

Melinda gave a shy wave to them and muttered a thank you. She turned around and walked back to her house. In their driveway stood their small car packed to the brim. Hermann, the neighbor, was putting the last items in the trunk. He noticed Melinda coming back and gave her a sweet kiss.

Zack had gone back inside and Anna was about to close the front door when she saw a delivery van approach. Anna kept the door open to watch where the van would go. It was parked right in front of their house. Anna felt a jolt of excitement.

An older woman stepped out of the van. She gave a quick wave to Anna to indicate she indeed had a package for her. As the woman walked to the back of the van Anna noticed she was walking a bit odd. The woman placed her hand on her lower back. She probably had a painful back. Anna felt it the woman might appreciate if she would come to help her. She put on a pair of flip-flops and walked to the van. The delivery woman was indeed happy to see someone friendly enough to help her.

Suddenly Anna became a bit worried, she had no idea if the packages with the sex toys would be discreetly packed. She hoped there wouldn't be a big label, or even worse, pictures on the boxes.

Her nerves were soon calmed, there were four boxes without any clear indication of what was inside. Anna suggested she could take the two largest boxes and the delivery woman took the two smaller ones. So she picked up the two larger boxes and brought them into the house. She bent down to put them in the hallway and turned around to take the two smaller boxes from the delivery woman.

The woman thanked her again, smiled, and walked back to continue with the rest of the deliveries. Anna saw the neighbor Hermann was watching her, so she went inside quickly, eager to unpack. As she closed the door she saw her own reflection. She felt slightly embarrassed. Her top must have come down a bit when she had bent over. Her right nipple was just about visible above the cup of her bra.

Anna adjusted the bra and called Zack. He almost ran down the stairs, clearly as eager as she was. They put the packages on the dinner table and opened them one by one. The first was a set of five metal butt plugs. Secondly they opened the large box. Inside it there was another box labeled 'BDSM starter kit deluxe'. After that came an elegantly packed box with two back dildoes, and lastly a box with restraints.

Zack looked at her full with excitement.

"Can we start with some now, or do you want to bring it upstairs for tonight?" he asked.

"Oh, I want to try some of this stuff now. But we also need to go to the supermarket today to get groceries."

"How about we go to the supermarket first, but on one condition?"

"What condition?" Anna asked curiously.

"You wear a butt plug of your choice, and wear a skirt but no panties when we go there."

Anna was thrilled with Zack's daring idea and opened the box with butt plugs. They were nearly arranged from small to large. Anna was feeling brave and did not pick the smallest one. The smallest was about the size of her thumb. She picked the second one, which was considerably larger but still manageable, she thought.

She handed it to Zack with a mischievous grin and dropped to her knees. She turned her butt towards him and bent down with her ass up. She wiggled her ass when she felt Zack pulling down her panties. A cold squirt of liquid on her butt made her jump.

"What is that?" she asked.

"There is a bottle of lube that came with the box. I imagined that would be a good idea."

She didn't argue with that. She jumped again when the cold metal of the butt plug made contact with her sensitive skin. Her ass opened up with relative ease to let the tip of the butt plug in. But the deeper Zack pushed the wider she had to spread open. It was not as easy as she had imagined, even with the lube helping. The cold metal made her muscles want to tighten up instead of relax. But Zack kept pushing, and did not give her a break to adjust.

When he kept pushing Anna was turning her head to ask him to go more slowly. But before she said a word her body relaxed ever so slightly and the widest part passed through her sphincter. The cold metal now sat firmly in her ass, stretching her insides. Anna buckled and a shiver went through her body. Her ass kept clenching around the butt plug, but it was not going anywhere. She tried to stand up, but her knees felt weak. Zack helped her stand up and checked if she was okay. But she was determined to not back down.

What she hadn't expected was that walking up the stairs would be such a difficult task. The butt plug moved around with every step she took. It was not painful, but it wasn't comfortable either. She tried to walk with as gentle movements as possible. Upstairs she picked out a longer skirt, she wasn't brave enough to take a short one. She lifted her leg to step into the skirt. A sharp pain stopped her. She lifted her leg more slowly, this made her body accept the butt plug better. She managed to pull up the skirt over her ass. The butt plug was painful at times, but it also aroused her. She decided to wear a shirt without a bra underneath. Yes, the nipples poked a bit through, but so what. It made her feel sexy, and she was sure Zack wouldn't mind.

Walking downstairs was easier. Either her body was getting used to the feeling, or the movements were different. Zack was having the best smile she ever saw on his face when she showed up downstairs. He had put the boxes out of view from the window and had two grocery bags ready.

The supermarket was a twelve minute walk away. It was not that far, but Anna had a butt plug in for the first time, which made it feel like a much longer distance. Walking caused no pain in her delicate ass, but the plug moved around with every step, and there was no way to avoid that. By the time they reached the supermarket a thin layer of sweat had formed on her skin, and that wasn't just because of the hot weather. Inside the supermarket it definitely did not help that Zack had her pick up all the groceries. The ones where she had to bend over were the worst. Every time she had to reach down she could feel her ass stretch. Her shirt was sticking to her skin when they got to the checkout. And Zack insisted they did not use the self-service checkout. The man behind the register stared at her chest the whole time, he probably never even saw her eyes. Somehow Anna loved it.

On the way back home she was sure of it, her body was slowly getting used to it. The movement of the butt plug became more stimulating rather than uncomfortable. When they reached the start of their street she had started enjoying the feeling. They noticed the car of the neighbors was no longer in their driveway. They had left for their vacation as Melinda had said.

She had hardly put a step inside before she pulled off the sweaty shirt. Zack closed the door behind him and unzipped her skirt. Anna took that off too and kicked it away. She dropped the groceries and fell on the couch.

"Zack? I can't take it anymore. Just do whatever you want with me, the rest of the day I am totally yours."

"You will do whatever I want?"

"Anything, just make me come."

"Alright, get on your knees and bend over the couch," he said in a stern voice.

Anna did as he said. But Zack just started calmly putting away the groceries. Anna tried to get his attention by wiggling her ass, but he ignored her.

"Zack? Did I do anything wrong?" she asked.

"I love you more than ever, but you said you would do anything. So now I am in charge. And don't worry, I will make you come."

Anna knew what he was doing, he was making her his slave for the rest of the day. She didn't yet know if that was really what she wanted, but she would play along at least for a while. Zack left her sitting on her knees while he put the last of the groceries away. Then he walked past her without stopping behind her. However he did slap her on the ass so hard that she felt the pain even more when her ass tightened around the butt plug. She looked over her shoulder to see what he was going to do next. He started unpacking the box with butt plugs and put them on the table behind her. He then unpacked the box with restraints. There were a lot of different ones, and Anna didn't know how they would all work.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers