Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it out of your arse and put it with the others," he commanded.

Anna liked his dominating voice and pulled the butt plug out with some difficulty. She got off the couch and placed it between the first and third. Zack told her to stand still and put a leather band around her neck. The thing had a chain on the back which was attached to something that looked like leather handcuffs. He put her wrists in those handcuffs behind her back and pulled them tight. The smooth leather sat snug against her skin and was remarkably comfortable.

Their phones went off at the same time.

Anna felt herself becoming wet. Was this Thomas sending them a message? But she did not move and let Zack continue without saying a word. Zack took some sort of metal bar out of the box and linked one end to the collar around her neck. Zack held the metal bar and dragged her through the living room. He fixed the other end to the door towards the garden. He pulled the curtains all the way open and walked back into the living room. She could just turn her head far enough to see what he was doing. He picked up his phone and read whatever text they had received. He did not say what it said. Instead he walked to her and held the screen up to let her see.

There was a picture of Thomas. Just like the picture they had sent he held up his swimsuit, but he was naked in the picture. The photo showed him standing in front of the mirror from head to toe. His dick was hard and pointing up. Underneath the photo was a short message.

"I accept the rules. Looking forward to this, you guys are hot."

Zack typed a message back and showed Anna when he had sent it.

"Anna can't send you anything right now, but not because she doesn't want to. She can't do anything right now because I have her here with her hands restrained behind her back. I will send a picture of her in a minute."

"Can I choose what kind of picture you'll take?" Anna asked.

"No. I will take some photos and you can pick which one I send."

Zack walked around her and took four photos. When he showed them to Anna she saw they were better quality than she had expected. The first was a picture of her sideboob and the collar, the second one showed her ass from behind. In the second picture she could see her labia were swollen and wet. Her asshole was also very much on display, but she did not want to show that to Thomas just yet. The third showed her hands being tied and showed a little bit of her butt.

The last one showed her hair flowing over the collar and hanging on her back.

"Please send the last one with my hands," she said.

Anna was a bit shocked by herself when she said it. Here she was, tied up and ready to be used anytime, casually choosing a picture Zack would send to another man. It was only yesterday that she had met that man and she had felt embarrassed then. Now she was hoping he would ask to see more.

Zack sent the photo and added a message he did not show to Anna. He then stepped behind her and undressed himself entirely. He pressed his cock against her pussy, and later pressed it against her butt. But he never penetrated her. She was getting desperate and pushed her ass back to show even more clearly she wanted him. He was teasing her and she was almost just going to beg him. But then he stepped away and came back with the smallest butt plug. Without warning and without lube he just forced it into her. Even though this was the smallest, it still felt like a large thing when it was inside her. Zack unlocked her from the metal bar and grabbed her by the collar.

"Bring me your vibrators," he commanded.

She was not going to argue and just did as he said. The little plug did not bother her when she walked up the stairs, but just the movements made her butt clench. When she got to her nightstand she wondered how she could get the vibrators out of it. Her hands were still tied behind her. She used her foot to pull the drawer in her nightstand open. She tried to pick the vibrators up with her toes, but she had to lift her legs a lot which caused her butt plug to press against her opening. It was too difficult and she instead dropped to her knees to pick them up with her mouth. The collar got in the way a bit, but she managed. She dropped them on the bed and turned around to pick them up with her hands. With one in each hand she walked back to him.

In the meantime Zack was unpacking the other two boxes. Anna felt a bit jealous, she had wanted to do that together. Zack looked pleased when she returned with both the vibrators. He gently took them out of her hands and pulled her to the couch. When she stood next to the armrest he pushed her roughly. She shrieked when she fell over. With her hands tied she could not prevent herself from falling face first on the cushions. She could not move apart from her legs. But Zack kicked those apart and she did not try to resist. She heard Zack turning on one of the vibrators. She was very familiar with that sound.

Anna felt it sliding between her labia and slowly entering her eager pussy. She moaned loudly when he put a finger close to her clit. He pushed the vibrator deep inside her. She could feel the butt plug vibrate softly as well. Zack put a finger on the base of the butt plug and pushed down on it. She felt herself getting close to an orgasm already, usually it took her quite a bit longer. Right now she kind of wished the larger butt plug was still inside her. That thing inside her ass moving along with the vibrator would be incredible. Suddenly Zack had his tongue right on her clit. She had not noticed him kneeling down. The sudden touch on her incredibly sensitive clit made her gasp. Just seconds later an orgasm washed over her.

It felt great to finally get that sense of relief. But this was more like the kind of orgasms she could manage more often than the explosive orgasm from a few nights ago. Her ass clenching during the orgasm on the butt plug was an interesting sensation. However she also felt a bit disappointed and wanted more.

"That was one of your normal orgasms right? Let's see if I can make you come again."

Zack let the vibrator slide out and stood back up. He placed his cock against her and pushed in. Her pussy gave no resistance. The vibrator was slightly smaller than him, and her pussy was eager to have something inside again. The first two times he pushed his cock inside her were slow and intimate. But after that he had his way with her. He pushed into her as deep as he could, pulled back, and slammed back in. Every time he slammed into her pussy her tits bounced up. Her nipples were pressed against the couch cushions and with each thrust they grinded against the fabric.

His pace quickened, but the thrusts were just as long and deep. Anna felt her pussy getting pushed and stretched. She tried to relax her muscles every time he thrust in, and clamp down when he pulled back. But she could not match his speed, and the mismatch didn't feel right. So instead she just let herself get used.

Her nipples were getting ever more sensitive from rubbing on the couch, and her pussy began to involuntarily contract. When he only touched the base of the butt plug her ass began to push and pull on the object stuck inside her. The warm fuzzy feeling spread throughout her body like wildfire. All at once her muscles tensed up, and when they released again she exploded into a wild orgasm. If she wasn't bent over the couch she would have fallen down. All her muscles shook and trembled, she had lost all control over them. Anna had her mouth wide open to breathe, but wild primeval grunts and moans came out.

Zack must have found it incredibly exciting to watch her squirm underneath him. His already deep thrusts became even harder. Anna was tremendously sensitive after the orgasm, but unable to stop Zack. She nearly passed out when Zack suddenly yanked out the butt plug and jammed his thumb into her. His thrust got out of rhythm and Anna felt his cock twitching inside her. He was going to come. Anna's pussy was overly sensitive and she felt more clearly than ever how his cock tensed up and then shot loads of cum inside her. The many nerve endings inside her pussy were suddenly stimulated again by the hot liquid. She came again.

Both Zack and Anna were experiencing the intimate feeling of sharing an orgasm. Then the body of Zack gave out too. His muscles all relaxed and he fell on top of her. His weight was crushing her, but in a good and intimate way. Anna had never felt so close to him.

How long did they lay there together? Anna did not know.

Her head was slowly returning to full consciousness. Anna felt Zack's penis had gone soft, but was still inside her. His breathing was still ragged, while hers had nearly recovered. The pressure of Zack on top of her made her hips dig into the armrest of the couch. Thankfully it was a soft armrest and it wasn't painful, but it was getting uncomfortable. She tried to move her hips to make it less uncomfortable. The small movement caused a trickle of cum to flow out past Zack's flaccid penis. She was amazed how sensitive she still was down there. The small trickle of cum made Zack slide out of her.

He was careful when he lifted himself off her and he gently stroked her hair before he undid her hands from the cuffs. Anna let her arms fall beside her, not yet having the energy to push herself up.

"That was amazing," Zack said, still somewhat out of breath.

"More than amazing."

Zack helped Anna get up from the couch. She would have needed all her strength to get up by herself, and she was grateful Zack helped her. When she stood on her feet at last of the cum came flowing out of her. A puddle was forming under her between her feet. Anna was feeling a bit dizzy and was having trouble just standing up. She had to keep hold of Zack for a while.

"Shall we send Thomas another photo?" Zack asked.

"You have sent the last one, can I send one now?" Anna asked.

"Alright, but I want it to be a photo with both of us in it this time."

Anna had to let Zack go while he picked up their phones. She stood a bit wobbly on her feet, having little confidence in her own balance. But she managed to not fall down. Zack handed her the phone and asked if he should remove the collar.

"Let's leave it on. I feel like a slut, in a good way," she said.

Zack let her read the texts he had sent earlier and how Thomas had responded. The last thing she had seen was the photo of her hands being tied behind her back. Zack had then sent a message before he had put his phone down as well.

His text read: "I am going to fuck her now. She won't be released from the handcuffs until I have made her come. You will have to wait for the next photo, but when we text again you'll know she will be full with my cum."

Thomas had texted back a message about how excited he was. He was rock hard and he couldn't masturbate because he was visiting his parents. It was his father's birthday and the whole family was there. He had explained how he managed to make the picture. He had to find a large mirror and sneak there with his swimsuit. His niece had almost caught him fully naked when he took the picture.

"Allright, so it should be a photo with both of us? Come stand behind me and hold my boobs," Anna said.

"Gladly," Zack responded.

Zack grabbed her boobs with his hands. He squeezed them, but he made sure he did not put too much pressure on them. Anna held up her phone to take a selfie. She noticed how messed up her hair had gotten. When she had taken a first selfie Zack held her differently. Now he pushed her boobs together and slightly up. Anna kept taking selfies.

In the end they picked a selfie where Zack had two fingers on her nipples, pushing them deep into her flesh. Anna liked that photo because it showed her shapely female curves in a sensual way. Their faces were both in the picture. Anna looked straight at the camera and Zack was kissing her neck. Anna was super excited for Thomas to see it.

Both of them were exhausted and were in need of a good shower. Zack helped Anna up the stairs and they got into the shower together. Anna had wanted to keep the collar on, but Zack insisted she took it off. Yes, it looked hot on her, but it would be a shame if it got damaged. When they wrapped themselves in towels and went to the bedroom to get dressed Zack came up with a new house rule. Anna either had to be bottomless for the rest of the day, or she could have a butt plug in. If she wore the plug she could wear what she wanted. When she wanted to take the butt plug out, she had to be bottomless again.

Anna walked downstairs dressed in just a bra, with panties swinging in her hand. Zack had put the collar back on which made her feel wonderfully submissive. She was exhausted, but determined to keep the promise that she would do anything Zack wanted. She wore the second butt plug again for the rest of the afternoon. And she didn't put on more clothes than the bra and panties. Neither of them had much energy left, and they just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.

- - -

After they had finished dinner Zack wanted her to take out the second butt plug and insert number three. It didn't fit on the first try, but with help of the lube he managed to put it inside her. The number three plug was painful when Anna sat down or walked. Perhaps it was fortunate that they both were just too tired to try anything demanding that evening. Zack let her give him a blowjob while he was gaming. After he had come in her mouth he did not let her get up before his cock had gone soft again.

Later that evening he let her clean the living room. Normally she did not like to clean, but being dressed in just a bra it became an exciting thing to do. The butt plug even made it somewhat exciting. Meanwhile Zack was just chilling on the couch, texting with Irene and Justin. Halfway through dusting the living room she pulled down the cups of her bra to expose her nipples, and sent Thomas two pictures. One with her face in it, and one zoomed in on her nipples.

"Did you get a look at these on the beach? You will get to see my tits now as much as you like," Anna texted.

Mopping the floor was the most demanding of her butt that evening. With every movement she felt it move. It had stopped being painful, but she hadn't yet started enjoying the tight feeling. She had hoped that over time her butt would be more comfortable with it, but it did not. Stretching her butt was a slow process she learned. But if plug number three became a bit more comfortable she was confident she could take on Zack as well. The box contained a set of five plugs, but she doubted she would ever be able to fit the largest one inside her.

For the rest of the evening Zack read the manual that came with the BDSM set. The manual had an extensive explanation on how to tie secure and safe knots. Zack had been a boy scout so he was familiar with basic knots, but these were rather different. The manual went into great detail about safety and how to not obstruct any blood flow. She was glad Zack took great care in making sure tying her up would be safe. It made her feel vulnerable, but in safe hands.

Tomorrow they both had some things planned, so they went to bed a bit earlier. They brought up all the sex toys and cleared out a drawer to make a special place for them.

That night in bed they made sweet love to each other, no rough and wild sex. Anna was tired and more than happy to let him slide slowly in and out of her. She had learned rough sex could be super intense, but making love was a different deal entirely.

If it hadn't been so warm at night they would have fallen asleep next to each other. But the cold sheets were very appealing, and Zack did not object to her sleeping on her side of the bed.

Anna was sleepy and her body glowing with passion. As she fell asleep she wondered what new things they would explore tomorrow.

- - -

Anna woke up to Zack getting out of bed for his morning run. She admired his commitment to go running with such consistency. Every week he would wake up at 06:30 that day and go for a run in the sunrise. She threw off the covers and blew him a kiss. She had thrown off the covers to get some cold air over her body, but she also liked showing him her body. She rolled over and fell asleep again.

- - -

Like always she woke up again shortly before Zack came back from his run. Anna made breakfast for the both of them while Zack showered. As they ate breakfast together Anna wondered how Zack was so full of energy again this morning. He wasn't much of a morning person, and she definitely wasn't. Yet he could go on a run, have a quick shower and breakfast, and go out to meet two of his friends without any issue. Yet she was having trouble just opening her eyes. She was happy for him, but she was jealous nonetheless.

Zack and his friend were going to work on an old boat his friend had bought. The boat was an old tug that was sold very cheap at an auction and together they had decided to refit most of the interior. Today the engine would get checked by a professional. Neither of them knew much about ship engines so he wanted to be there to know what had to be done.

Anna had agreed to meet a friend of hers today as well. Her friend Natalya had a 21-month-old baby girl called Carla. Anna and Natalya had known eachother since puberty, and felt more like sisters than just friends. Natalya had married Ethan, a good looking man with dreamy eyes. Together they would go to the petting zoo and have some fun with Carla.

The petting zoo was on the outskirts of the town and surrounded by an old woodland. The shade of the trees was very welcome and would provide some cool air in the summer. Anna dressed conservatively, but cute. On the way there on her bicycle the wind kept trying to blow up her skirt. Anna wasn't a hundred percent sure she hadn't accidentally flashed somebody. But once at the petting zoo it was soon forgotten. Carla was a cute girl and for some reason was terrified by the small energetic goats. Carla stayed as far away from them as possible. At the other end of the enclosure she found the old donkey. Even though the donkey was ten times larger than the goats, the little girl adored the calm and friendly animal.

Natalya Ethan and Anna found a bench while little Carla went to play with the lambs. The three of them chatted and eventually the subject changed to pregnancy. Natalya and Ethan wanted to have another baby soon and asked Anna if she had any plans. She had to explain she liked children, but she wanted to have a bit more time before she and Zack were going to try having kids. They had spent about an hour in the petting zoo when Carla had already gotten exhausted. Natalya and Ethan went home and would put her to bed.

On the way back home Anna kept trying to imagine herself being pregnant. Would she want to get pregnant already? The answer in her head was a clear, "no, not yet". But she was daydreaming of Zack pumping her full with his seed. She thought about how he would touch her pregnant belly. She did like the image she had created in her head.

Then an unexpected surge of wind blew up her skirt. She was cycling back through the town center and she was almost disappointed that nobody was around there at that time to see. It was crazy how she used to be shy about such things, and now she almost wanted to be caught. At least the soft wind was cool. Otherwise the weather was still outrageously hot. By the time she came home she was sweating.

Anna parked the bike and checked the time. It was 13:35, Zack would not be back for another hour. Anna wondered for a while what to do in the meantime. First, she decided she would get those sweaty clothes off. Now what? The house was clean, she wasn't in the mood to read her book, and she rejected the urge to play with their new sex toys. She wanted to explore that together with Zack. What to do?