Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me please, but slow," she whispered.

Zack started moving inside her with long, slow strokes. It was a completely new sensation to feel her ass getting stretched and then relieved again. His movements always stopped just before the point where she became tight. After a while of him moving inside her like that Anna lifted her head and looked down at her ass. She could hardly see, but she estimated that at the deepest point he was just about halfway in. Zack stopped moving and looked into her eyes wondering if something was wrong.

"Don't stop," she said.

His cock moving in her ass felt amazing, and him sitting still felt good just as well, but stopping and moving and stopping again felt odd.

"You can go deeper, it feels good at this pace. But don't stop."

"You have no idea how good this feels," he responded.

Zack pushed in again and kept going. It wasn't actually that much deeper, but to Anna it felt like he was fucking her all the way into her stomach. The deeper movements must have felt just as good to him as it felt for her, because Zack kept picking up the pace and began to breathe deeper. After a while the pace stabilized at a level that was very good for both of them. He put his fingers on her pussy and massaged her down there while he kept fucking her. Anna felt the tension building up to her climax. She was nearly there when Zack suddenly started buckling and thrusting out of rhythm.

Without warning she felt his cock twitch and a load of warm cum flowing deep inside her. He then pushed so deep inside her that she nearly climaxed as well. Another splash of cum and him pulling back left her just before the edge of an orgasm. She badly wanted to rub herself to send herself over the edge, but she didn't have that option. The constraints and his bodyweight on top of her gave her no other option than to lay there on the bed. The feeling of being used like that made her crazy.

Zack laid on top of her while he regained his strength. His cock was still twitching inside her, and she could feel his cum spreading out. She didn't want to, but her body slowly forced his seed out. It took quite some time before it started dripping out of her asshole. Her poor ass felt sore, the warm fluid flowing out of her was a soothing sensation. Zack began to notice it as well.

He pushed himself up and sat on his knees, looking proudly at the pink flesh of her bottom. Anna had little strength left in her legs and as soon as he had gotten off her, her legs fell back to their natural position. Zack picked up his phone and forced her legs back up. With one hand he held the bar between her ankles up in the air, and with the other hand he snapped picture after picture. This was the first time they successfully had anal sex. She completely understood he wanted to document this moment. But she also was eager for more. She had gotten so close to having an anal orgasm, she was desperate for it.

"Please put the phone down and fuck my ass again. I was so close, so close."

"What? You mean you almost came as well?" Zack asked.

"Yes... Please fuck me again, please."

"For years we have been having sex, and quite a lot, and you could only come with a vibrator. And now you almost came for the first time we did anal," Zack said, bewildered.

"I think my body likes the rough stuff better. Do I have to beg any more? I need you to fuck me again, in my ass!"

"I... I just... However much I want to, little Zack here is going to need a minute," he said."

It took more than just a minute for Zack to get hard again. He pushed himself back into her ass, but he wasn't able to fuck her with the same vigor as before. After he had come inside her again he kept apologizing to her for not being able to make her have an orgasm yet. Anna didn't mind, she was amazed at the effect their new BDSM toys had on her. Yet she also knew there was so much more to discover. Tomorrow, if her butt wasn't too sore, she knew they would try even more.

Anna and Zack laid on the bed together hugging each other afterwards. Zack softly caressed her skin while she placed little kisses on his chest. Their passion had exhausted both of them. This time it was Zack that had fallen asleep first. Anna had a bit more difficult time trying to sleep. The muscles inside her ass kept tensing up, keeping her awake for a while longer. It began to hurt slightly, but it was a good pain. Anna felt overwhelmed with love, and dozed off before her ass stopped hurting.

Her dreams were astonishing that night.