Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers

She decided to take her phone and her earbuds and just chill in the garden. She went outside naked and pulled a chair into the shade. She went back inside to take a bottle of sunscreen lotion and get a towel. Back outside she massaged the lotion into her smooth skin. She made sure her boobs would get a good layer. Even in the shade she could get a sunburn. The sun was powerful and her boobs did not often get exposed to the sunlight. She put on her sunglasses and put her earbuds in to listen to some music. A band she had recently discovered had released a new album a few days ago, now would be a good time to really listen to it. The album turned out to be quite good, except for two songs that just were not her taste. She switched over to one of her own playlists when she spotted it.

Peter, in the window at the neighbors house! She had completely forgotten he would arrive this morning. He definitely thought she could not see him through the tree branches. She had sunglasses on and hadn't turned her head. Peter was half hiding behind the curtain and clearly jacking off. Anna considered what to do. Go inside, put some clothes on, stay here, wave at him, call him out for staring at her?

She decided to pretend she had not seen him. After all she had forgotten that he was there and he could have been watching her for a while already. He had probably already seen everything. So she laid back her head, but kept her eyes open to watch him. The sunglasses would hide her eyes, but her nipples might betray her by getting hard. He stayed at the window and he kept jacking off. She couldn't actually see it, but the way his arm was moving was a dead give-away. She remembered that her neighbor Melinda had told her that he was 22 years old and had just broken up with his girlfriend. Anna was getting wet, watching him masturbate, wondering what he was thinking. She picked up the sunscreen lotion and smeared more than necessary on her tits. She would give him a good show and really get her tits shining from the oily sunscreen. When she put the sunscreen on her tits she lifted them up a couple of times and let them fall back. From the corner of her eye she could see him getting red when her tits bounced up and down. She was getting quite aroused herself and had to struggle not to bring her hand down to her clit. She finished groping her own tits and wiped her hands on the towel. She then picked up her phone and took a couple of photos of herself. After she took the last photo she looked back at the neighbors window. Peter was in the middle of having an orgasm. His mouth slightly open and his upper body shaking a bit. Anna was surprised to see a rope of his cum shoot up high and landing halfway up the glass window. When Peter disappeared from the window she picked up her phone again and selected the best photo and sent it to Thomas. Zack could see the photo too and within a second he started typing.

"Jeez, if you had sent that two seconds earlier my friends would have seen it!" Zack texted.

"They would be jealous of you."

"Yes, they would be. But you are mine. Screw this, I am coming back home."

"No you are not. Stay there for a while and come back in half an hour. We are going to visit your parents, remember? We wouldn't have enough time to do all the things I want to do with you anyway," Anna quickly texted back.

"You are killing me."

"You are killing me too," Thomas texted.

Anna was a bit startled to catch Zack and Thomas online at the same time. The idea of her teasing these men at the same time was insane.

"Can I kill you some more?" Anna texted.

She took a photo of her legs and part of her pussy, showing she wasn't wearing anything at all. When she sent that photo as well, she saw that both of them had replied simply with "Yes please".

Zack sent back a message saying she was a bad girl for teasing him. He said that he would spank her when he came back home. Anna chose to reply to that with "yes please", just like they had said.

When she looked back at the neighbors window she saw Peter was gone, he must have cleaned the cum away, because that was gone as well.. There was a slight smudge on the glass where he had wiped it away. Anna felt content and stayed outside in the shade until Zack came home.

Zack told her that the spanking would have to wait, they first would go visit his parents. His parents were in their sixties, retired, but still full of energy. They had taken a liking to her immediately when they had started dating. His mother had gotten an injury four weeks ago and she was recovering slowly. Anna and Zack had made it a thing to regularly visit them. It took a while to drive to their house, but it was always worth it. They were lovely people, but tonight neither of them wanted to stay there for long. His parents always tried to make them stay for longer. Usually when they were getting ready to leave something would be brought out of the kitchen. Sometimes they would have homemade cookies, sometimes his father had baked a pie, there was always something.

Today was no different.

Anna had to use all her persuasive power to let them go. Truly they were good people, but sometimes they could be a bit too clingy.

Zack found it amusing how much Anna wanted to go back home to get spanked. They drove back home and as soon as they got on a larger road he told her to strip naked.

"First you tease me, and then you didn't want to be a good girl at my parents house, maybe you just need to be told a lesson. Get naked."

"What? Here in the car? But people will see!" Anna protested.

"Get. Naked. You have been a bad girl and you know you deserve it."

Anna undid her seat belt and pulled off her shorts. She first made sure there weren't any other cars nearby and then took off her shirt as well. She then looked hesitant at Zack.

"Well go on, bra and panties too."

"Are you sure...".

"I told you to get naked. Now get those off as well, or I will take them off for you and make you walk back home naked!"

"You are joking right?" Anna asked.

"Yes, that wasn't serious. Too much?" Zack said.

Anna smiled back at him and took off her bra. For a moment she wasn't entirely sure Zack was just doing some roleplay. Now that he had reassured her she felt safe again to indeed get naked.

She was enjoying the ride back home and let Zack touch her on the condition that he kept his eyes on the road. Some cars passed them and she tried to see if anybody noticed her. Nobody did, except for maybe a truck driver coming the opposite way. But she never got to see his reaction. When they reached their home Zack handed her back her bra and panties but took her shirt and shorts with him. He was clearly giving her the opportunity to at least get dressed in her underwear for the short distance to get inside. But she was feeling brave. Peter at the neighbor's house had already seen her naked, and it was unlikely that people on the other side of the street would catch her. So she hung her bra on the inside mirror and left her panties in full view on the dashboard. Zack looked proud when he saw her walking towards him completely naked.

When Anna set her first step into the hallway Zack grabbed her and lifted her up. Anna let out a short shriek of surprise. He kicked the door closed and carried her to the stairs. One hand firmly grabbed her boob and his other hand held onto her thigh. She always was surprised how strong he was. Without too much difficulty he carried her up the stairs. His strong hands held her tight and she just melted into his arms. In the upstairs hallway Zack encountered a problem, he couldn't open the bedroom door. He was about to set her down when Anna helped him out and reached for the door handle. He threw her onto the bed and told her to stay there. Anna laid on the bed with her arms and legs spread wide while Zack opened the sex toy drawer. He pulled out the rope, a black leather whip, the second butt plug, and a blindfold. He neatly placed them on top of the drawer. While he walked over to her he stripped his clothes. She bit her lip looking at his body. Her eyes dropped to watch his cock spring free from his pants.

He took her hands and guided her to stand up and walk towards the window. He placed her facing the window.

"Open the curtains," he commanded.

Anna pulled the curtains open like she was told and waited for her next command. Instead of giving any further commands he pushed her feet farther apart and placed the blindfold over her eyes. She underestimated how much of the light the blindfold blocked. It was completely dark, not even a small gap at the edge let any light in. Her vision was blocked, but her other senses seemed to be stronger, more aware. The sound of leaves softly rustling in the wind, his footsteps when he walked around her. She could hear him pick up a small item. He stepped behind her and gently stroked her neck, quite romantically actually. But that soft sensual touch on her neck suddenly was outdone by him pushing the butt plug into her. He did not push it in gently, it was pushed in by force. Thankfully it was just the second one, if it had been any larger one she might have been in pain by the rough treatment of her ass. However, it still took her a few seconds to relax and let it sit comfortably inside her.

She heard him step away, and the sound of him unleashing the rope was unmistakable. Somehow she could smell and taste his excitement. His hands felt steady and confident when he wrapped the first part of rope around her chest, just under her boobs. The material felt softer than she had expected, it felt smooth and silky against her skin. He draped the rope over her right shoulder and pulled it tight, but not too much. She stood there motionless as he fumbled with the rope to make it wrap around her. She was surprised how quickly he could bind it all together. Within a couple of minutes the rope had formed a sort of harness around her. It surrounded her boobs, pushing them forward, while still exposing her nipples. Her stiff nipples were incredibly sensitive. She was gasping when the rope brushed against the tip of her left breast while he pulled it once more over her shoulders. He finished his work by making a knot on her back, on the spot that you can't reach yourself. The rope was tight on her skin, leaving little room for movement, but it sat comfortably on her.

She could feel him taking her wrists and placing them in the handcuff restraints. He unlocked the handcuff restraints from each other and pulled her left arm upwards. He linked her up somewhere high above the window. She guessed he must have chained her to the curtain railing. He chained her right hand to the other side, leaving her spread wide open.

She heard him bend down towards her feet. A strap was pulled tight on her ankle. He pushed her legs even more apart, she had to stretch her arms all the way to be able to keep standing up. She felt him locking a bar between her ankles. Now she had no chance of moving at all. She did not know if he had planned it this way in advance or he just improvised. But she was fully exposed, and completely under his control.

Then she heard him walk away.

He just walked out of the room and went downstairs.

Anna was left there exposed in front of the window. She knew she wasn't able to be seen from any strangers on the street. Their bedroom window faced their backyard and only a few houses around had a view towards that window. She started feeling shy, knowing Peter might walk outside and see her up there chained up. She also remembered the neighbor at the opposite side of their backyard had seen her half naked a couple of days ago. She had no way of knowing if they were looking at her or not, but she could almost feel their eyes on her exposed body. She tried to listen the best she could to pick up any sound to check if Peter was outside in the backyard. She didn't hear anything that might give him away.

What was taking Zack so long? Was he leaving her like that? She was all horny and eager for him and he just walked away?

At that moment she picked up the sound of him walking up the stairs again. Just the sound of him coming up the stairs made her wet. When she heard him opening the bedroom door she tried to wiggle her butt at him, but she couldn't really move that much.

He walked around her and picked up something without saying a word. If she could, she would have jumped from the cold shock on her back. He was running an ice cube over her skin. Goosebumps appeared all over her skin. The cold feeling was a shock at first, but in the hot summer temperature it soon became a pleasant feeling. Just when she was beginning to get used to the feeling and actually enjoying it he hit her.

The whip made hard contact with her ass cheeks. She cried out as it stung her delicate skin. He only struck once with the whip, and then let the ice cube melt on her skin where he had hit her. She could feel her skin turn a bright pink, maybe even a bit red. Well, maybe he hadn't even hit her that hard, it was mainly the shock that hit her. She completely forgot about the curtains being open and that she could be seen. She just enjoyed the water that had molten from the icecube running down her skin.

She whispered, "I need you".

He struck her again. She was right, it wasn't actually that hard. It hurt a little bit, but after the initial strike it just tingled nicely on her skin. The icecube completely melted away on her skin after the second strike, only a few drops of cold water remained. Even though he had run an ice cube over her skin, the skin on her ass cheeks was becoming incredibly warm by the blood flowing through her. The third strike was similar in strength but it hit her lower on her ass. Part of the whip connected to her thighs, which made her flinch.

Again she whispered, "I need you".

Instead of giving her what she wanted she heard him step back for a while. Anna was left in her constraints desperate for more, whether he would hit her, kiss her, or fuck her, she did not care. She just needed him.

He let her crave that feeling for long, he just walked around her and did not touch her. She could feel him close to her as the slightest disturbance in the air was felt on her skin. His bare feet on the hardwood floor were alluring, she wanted to get closer to him. But the way she was chained up gave her no choice in that matter.

She was about to beg him again when she felt his fingers on her breasts. She moaned out in pleasure for finally being touched again. But that moan soon became a gasp when he let the nipple clamps close shut on her. All the nerve endings in her nipples were sounding the alarm bells and sending shocks to her brain. She pulled on her wrists in an instinctive way to protect her hurting nipples, but they were chained up well and didn't give way. When he let the small chain between the two nipple clamps drop down it pulled softly on her, but her senses made it feel much more intense. She had never tried putting any sort of clamps on her nipples. Zack loved pinching and pulling on them, but this felt so much different, but damn it felt good.

She was still getting over the sensation of her nipples being crushed and she hardly noticed him walking back behind her. She was rudely reminded when he slapped her ass with his bare hands. He hit her much harder with his hands than with the whip. Her entire lower body shook every time he slapped her and she cried out both in pleasure and in pain. He kept slapping her, equally spreading it over her cheeks.

He must have had his other hand free, because she suddenly felt something cold and solid slide inside her pussy. She was dripping wet and whatever was pushed inside her found nothing resisting it. He pushed it deep inside her, much deeper than her vibrators could reach. That now also made more sense to her as the curving object inside her was now pressing against her G-spot. He started moving the dildo inside her with short, rapid movements while he kept slapping her butt. The sensations started to overflow her brain. The stimulation all over her body was becoming too much. Her eyes rolled back as she fell into a shaking orgasm. She braced against the rattling chains to hold herself upright while he did not stop pleasuring her. She was lost for a few seconds, only her instinct remaining to enjoy the orgasm.

But she soon came back to her senses because of a dripping sound. Fluids were streaming along her legs and dripping on the floor. When he let the dildo slide out of her a brief feeling of needing to pee came over her. She didn't understand and firmly suppressed the feeling, but a small squirt made her drip even more.

"Wow, that has only happened once before. And back then it wasn't this much," Zack said gleefully.

Anna had squirted a bit once before, but she had been very drunk that night and hardly noticed it back then. Right now she felt betrayed by her own body, but he seemed to enjoy it even more than her.

Anna was breathing heavily to recover after her orgasm and almost came again when she felt him slowly running a towel upwards over her legs. If he hadn't stopped just before he pussy she was sure she would have climaxed again.

Zack unleashed her handcuffs from the curtain railing and roughly pushed her back. She was scared a bit but knew the bed was behind her. She fell on the sheets and had no time to do anything before Zack was on top of her. He grabbed her wrists again and now locked her to the bed frame. Again she was spread wide open and unable to move.

She was blinded by the summer evening sunlight when he took off her blindfold. She had to blink a couple of times before he became clear into view. The muscular man she loved so much towered over her.

She said once again, "I need you. I need you inside me so bad right now".

"See, you can be a good girl," he said as he leaned forwards to touch her mouth.

She purred when he ran his finger over her lips before he let her suck on it. But he pulled it back quickly. Instead he picked up the bottle of lube.

"Are you ready to get fucked in the ass?"

"Oh god, yes! I think so...?"

"I want you to know so, because I may not be able to hold back once I get going," he said.

"Yes, yes I am sure," she said excitedly.

"Good, then let's go pull the plug out of your ass first."

Her ankles were still strapped to the spreader bar, so he simply pushed that up to gain easy access to her. He pushed the bar up until her knees were practically next to her breasts. Her body was flexible enough to be comfortable in this position. Zack looked deep in her eyes when he took the base of the butt plug in his hands. His eyes were shining and full of lust for her. The butt plug came out with relative ease, but she gasped when the widest part stretched her entrance. Zack looked down and maneuvered to sit closer to her on his knees. His eyes were fixed on his cock that was now pointing to her butt. He was almost touching her when he looked back into her eyes and smiled at her.

"Your ass is still slightly open, it's like you are inviting me in."

"Really? So the butt plugs worked!"

"Last time we tried, your ass shut close tight, now it should be easier. Besides that, we also have lube for it now."

He squirted a generous amount on her ass, and some on his cock as well. The lube gave a warm pleasant feeling. She could feel his warmth radiating to her when he touched her, using his finger to coat her ass with more lube. A rush of adrenaline kicked in when she felt the tip of his cock perched against her butt. He looked directly at her before he pushed in, asking her for permission. Anna nodded to let him know she wanted him. He pushed slowly into her, gently stretching her hole open to make enough room for him. The tip of his cock slid into her, which went better than she had expected. But now he stayed still for a moment. With the butt plug her sphincter could close back again when the plug had entered her. Her ass was gripping on his cock, and after a few seconds it seemed to accept the invader and relax again. If Anna's hands were free she would now have guided Zack to push deeper into her. But he waited a while longer and meanwhile stroked her thigh with one hand and placed his other hand on her lower belly. He pushed in again, finding not much resistance over the length where the butt plug had been. However, when he went deeper she became very tight again. Incredibly tight, but not painful for some reason. Anna was watching him push in, but now let her head fall back on the bed and moaned deeply. Zack took this as a sign to back up, even though Anna would have been fine.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers