All Comments on 'Couples Party Contest'

by mercedes1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really hot!!!

I'd like to attend that party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice work

Very easy reading yet still captures all the elements of first time swinging.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

The only thing missing in this story was the possible impregnating by some cock that the recipient was not married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice, and believable ...

Great flow in the story, leading to the end. Even with the ending, it leads into a future story where the females get their turn at a similar contest. That should be a great follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Same old, same old

Amazing: I just saw the first line of the comment about impregnation and thought "[Don87654]" - and I was dead right. Nice to see a man who knows what he likes, and is prepared to bore the rest of us to death going on about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don87654 is the most boring commentor in LIT

I can't help but wonder what his problem is. Obviously he has one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Leave poor Don alone!

This was a pretty good story. I liked the idea, but the dialog occasionally turned toward "nobody talks like that."

I see a solid future in your writing; keep up the good work! As for you, Don, while I understand that both the thrill and emotional satisfaction of fatherhood is a powerful feeling, you seem to be more obsessed with it than the average fellow. Calm down! Oh, and FYI, I don't think anyone has ever been impregnated by giving a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot, but...

I agree that sometimes the dialog was a little awkward, but people in that situation for the first time would probably feel awkward. I think it would be awesome to add a chapter where the guys had to tell their girls apart in the same fashion. As for Don - you DEFINITELY cannot get pregnant from a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Seventies

Very well written amusing hot story. reminded me of the seventies. That great time after the PILL and before AIDS. When women dressed to show everything. This was a very popular game game, almost as popular as musical cocks(think chairs).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woulda

Woulda been less limp dick without all the spelling, grammar mistakes, and mixed up details. I wondered how Mandy got Rod and Mark all the way down her throat at the same time? Must be some throat....

thongdudthongdudalmost 5 years ago

Great thrilling story; where's the sequel?

satisweetsatisweet11 months ago

I want to be involved in a party like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous