Couples Play You Never Told Me That Pt. 03

Story Info
Carl and Debbie full swap with Patty and Bill.
3.6k words
4.31
13.4k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples Play "You Never Told Me That! Part 3

Debbie was cuddled up next to me in bed, her head on my chest, her naked breasts pushing up against my arm and side, her hands running up and down my leg from the knees to my balls and back. I don't know why but I love the feeling of her natural breasts on me, especially when she lays on my back and I can feel her nipples against me and her warm pussy rubbing on my legs. I was enjoying the touching but she did not seem to want to play with my cock or be any more sexual so I was kind of wondering what was going on.

"So Patty really wants to fuck you, did you know that?" Debbie asked. "She wasn't kidding."

I digested that for a minute and then responded.

"She hasn't been real shy about hiding that desire," I said. "She has told me that at least twice and I am sure loudly enough so that you could hear."

"Yeah, I've heard her and I'm sure she heard Bill saying he wanted to fuck me, also," she said. "We even talked about it over the phone this week."

"So how do you feel about that?" I asked. "I've really enjoyed our play time so far and everyone else has too from what I gather. But oral fun and actually fucking another's spouse....well, everyone has to understand and roll with the fact it is just sex with a different partner, not love, and not trying to mess up somebody else's relationship."

"Patty and Bill seem to be agreeable with that," Debbie said. "They talked about it and are just horny I think, but definitely not wanting to mess up each other's relationships. We've been really good about maintaining that line on both sides, no one wants to cross that now."

"Did Patty also tell you she wants me to cum in her pussy and leave a nice big load up there?" I said. I wanted to see just how much territory their phone call had covered or if it was just at gossip level.

"She did mention that. She really wants to have you fuck her and cum in her," Debbie said. She even asked me if it would be OK with me if you fucked her in the ass. Not sure why she thought she needed my permission for that, it's her ass not mine. But I said if you wanted to, it was OK by me."

"And what about you?" I asked. "Are you OK with Bill fucking you and cumming inside you? I'm sure Patty would expect the same for her husband if she went that far with me?"

"That one took me a while to consider," Debbie said. "I'm comfortable with Bill, well actually kind of hot for him, and would have no problem with him fucking my pussy. Up my ass would depend on how aggressive he gets once we got going. I have no concerns about any disease from any of us so him cumming inside me would be physically OK and be hot for me, but how would you feel about that?"

"I think it actually might be hotter than I expect," I said. "I still can't decide if I want to see him fucking you or not. Should we be in the same room or different rooms? Not sure if it would be a turn on for me to see you being fucked or maybe having you two watch Patty and I would make me self-conscious and I would not be able to perform or vice versa for Bill. Really not sure if I want to see his cum dripping out of you or not. Those creampie movies on the internet are my favorite but I'm not sure how I would react if it was live and in person for either of us."

"As usual," Debbie said, "you are over analyzing things, especially when it is just a couple of naked bodies grinding against each other for pleasure. How about we just invite them over on Friday, plan on fucking one another and see where it goes. I think it will happen naturally whether we stay in the same room or not and what kind of sex takes place. We've always said we only will do what our partner will allow so there is a safeguard in place."

"I can work with that," I said. We gave each other a quick kiss. "Now are you going to play with my cock tonight or just keep teasing me?"

"That's all the action you get until Friday," Debbie said and smiled. "I want you to build up a nice big load of cum to shoot into Patty on Friday.....creampie boy....."

"Not fair," I said. We dropped off to sleep and waited for Friday to come.

The weather had started to get chilly so Patty and Bill had to dress appropriately for the drive over and Debbie and I decided to somewhat match their attire. Both women had decided to wear sweater dresses that hugged their curves. Since Debbie told Patty to wear panties for me because I like taking them off, she also put on a G-string for Bill. No bra for either of the girls as both wanted to let their nipples be on display.

The boys were instructed to wear their jogging outfits, just nothing on underneath, top or bottom. Debbie said the girls wanted 'easy access' also.

When Bill and Patty arrived we exchanged our usual greeting---a quick hug for everyone all around and then a warm hug with the other's spouse. Patty put both arms around my neck and hugged me close, planting a hot, wet kiss on me and saying, "So good to feel you again, Carl." Then she winked at me.

In turn, I had run my hands already down to her ass and had one cheek in each hand, gently massaging them through her dress.

A quick glance to the side showed me Debbie and Bill were already keeping pace with us. They also were locked in a kiss, but Bill had chosen to start massaging Debbie's tits while she had moved her right hand down to his crotch, gently squeezing his dick.

Debbie broke off her kiss with Bill and said, "Bill and I are going to go into the kitchen and mix us some drinks. Why don't you two hang out here for a few minutes and then come join us?"

I looked at Debbie, winked and said, "Sounds like a plan to me," and went back to kissing Patty, who just smiled back at me.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Bill and Debbie walk around the corner into the kitchen. They were visiting quietly as they walked but Bill had now moved his hand down to her ass and was groping it. Debbie in turn had slid her hand under the elastic waistband of his sweatpants and had his cock in her hand.

"Looks like they are getting along well again," Patty said. Then she grabbed my left hand, pulled up her dress to her waist and planted my hand on her naked ass.

"That's better," she said. "I love having your hands on my naked ass. You ARE going to fuck me tonight, aren't you?"

I gave her a light kiss and looked directly into her eyes. "Absolutely and in as many positions as I can for as long as I can last," I told her.

Patty smiled and then ran her right hand down into my sweat pants and grabbed my cock, which was now hard and getting harder.

"Good," she said. "You feel so good and I have been thinking about this since the last time I sucked you off in the car. Just remember---I want your cum in my pussy tonight."

"I can't wait," I said.

As Patty was now slowly jacking me off, we heard Debbie in the kitchen.

"Wait, Bill," she said. "Let's try this for fun."

Both Patty and I were curious as to what was going on in the kitchen. We had sort of forgotten we were supposed to join the other two for a drink. We both looked at each other raised our eyebrows out of curiosity and then I whispered to Patty, "Let's go take a look."

She nodded and we tip-toed over to the entrance to the kitchen without losing our grip on each other.

What we saw surprised us both. Bill's sweatpants were around his ankles, his hard and saliva-coated cock standing straight out and he was on his knees behind Debbie.

Debbie was bent over at the waist, her sweater dress pulled up above her tits, her panties around her ankles and Bill's face between her ass cheeks rimming her again just like he had done in the truck.

Debbie had reached into the refrigerator at some point and had pulled the Hershey's chocolate squeeze bottle out. She reached behind her, offering it to Bill.

"Here, baby, drip a little of this on me and we can really make it a 'Hershey Highway' for you, she said chuckling. "But do it slow, this stuff is cold."

Patty and I looked at each other in amazement. I instinctively started grabbing and massaging her ass harder as it was turning me on to watch the other two. She raised her finger up to her lips indicating that I should be quiet and then dropped to her knees, dropped my sweatpants and began sucking my cock.

I kept watching Bill attack my wife's ass and instinctively started thrusting my hips gently, face fucking Patty's mouth. She lightly tapped me on the thigh, looked up at me and shook her finger. She knew if I kept that up her pussy would miss out on getting any action and I would cum in her mouth.

I watched for another minute, then pulled Patty up to her feet and we moved away from the kitchen.

I pulled her dress up, took hold of her panties, and pulled them to the floor for her to step out of them, exposing her hairy bush.

"Next time I'll take more time to enjoy that more," I said grinning to her. Then I placed my right hand on her pussy and started massaging it.

We masturbated each other for a few minutes, totally focused on each other and winding each other up for the fuck session to come. The kissing alternated from light butterfly kisses to the occasional French kiss. I could now not only smell Patty's perfume but the smell of her excited pussy.

"Ugggh....." we heard from the kitchen again. It broke our focus on each other and we decided to poke our head around the corner to see what was going on in the kitchen again.

"Nice and slow, baby," we heard Debbie say.

There in front of us were Bill and Debbie, now both totally naked and on the couch in the attached family room. Debbie was on all fours, Bill was behind her, and they were just starting to fuck doggy style. From our angle we could see how excited Debbie was from her pointed nipples and the wet bush from between her legs but we could only see Bill's wet cock when he pulled out after each stroke.

"Fuck your dick feels good," Debbie said.

"Your pussy is so wet and tight," Bill said. "Play with your clit for me so we can cum at the same time."

Patty's eyes were glued on Bill, watching him fuck Debbie. I was surprised at not being bothered at seeing Debbie being fucked by another man but wanted to check Patty's reaction. If she was not OK with this, the night was going to be over.

Patty just watched for a minute with no expression, then turned to me, starting stroking my cock again and then whispered in my ear, "that's hot....."

I moved Patty back from the doorway to the kitchen where we could not be seen and spoke out to Debbie.

"Honey, Patty and I are going into the other room to show her the new drapes you bought."

It was a bullshit statement, simply designed to let Debbie know we were not going to be interrupting her and Bill and that we were OK with what was going on. It made Patty chuckle lightly.

"Uggh.....Ugh...." we heard Debbie moan, knowing that Bill was now picking up the pace at which he was fucking her.

"Ok baby, have fun...." Debbie said. We paused for a second to make sure that was the end of the conversation. Then we heard Debbie moan and the sound of Bill's hips slapping against her ass as he fucked her.

"Good cock, Bill, good cock.....fuck me.....fuck my pussy.....

I grabbed Patty's hand and pulled her with me into the spare bedroom, closing the door behind us.

Patty wasted no time in removing her dress and laying back on the bed on her back, legs spread wide. I focused on checking out her bush and full pussy lips before she moved her right hand down and began rubbing her clit.

"No foreplay, Carl, I need your cock in me now and to be fucked!" she said.

I moved in between her legs and positioned my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She reached down and grabbed it, pointing to her wet hole and pulled me toward her.

"Ahhhh....fuck, that's good....." she whispered as I entered her. "Hold still for just a second....."

I waited until she adjusted to my hardness in her.

Patty looked at me in the eyes and said, "Suck me" and held her tit up. Her soft tit and erect nipple were just waiting for my attention so I moved my mouth down to her left breast and began licking and sucking her nipple.

"Fuck yes, Carl. Suck me just like that," she said.

This only went on for a few seconds.

"Now move in me, Carl, fuck my tight pussy with that adorable cock of yours and keep sucking," she said.

I put a hand on each of her thighs and spread them wide so I could look down and watch my cock sliding in and out of her. She was tight and wet, my cock glistening with her juices every time I pulled out and before sliding it back in. He pussy lips were now swollen and fat, a real turn on for me.

"Patty your pussy is like velvet," I said.

"That's it baby.....fuck me......fuck me good.....you can go harder if you like...."she said.

I took my mouth off her tit and whispered in her ear.

"Going to keep it slow for now until I roll you over. Then I'm going to fuck you hard until I cum inside you...."I said.

"Ohhhh baby.....yes.....fuck me then roll me over.....fuck this is good."

I kept up the pace as slow as I could to make our session last. Her pussy was getting so wet now it was almost making sloshing sounds as I moved my cock in and out.

Patty looked at me and said, "Sometimes I get really wet and noisy.....hope you don't mind...."

"You get as wet and noisy as you like," I whispered to her. "I like it. Now tell me again....."

Patty grinned and said, "Fuck me.....fuck me good with that dick of yours.....

We kissed again. By now I could not focus on sucking her tits at the same time so that would just have to wait.

After a few more strokes I sunk my cock balls deep into her pussy and held it there. We just looked into each other's eyes for a minute.

"Ready to roll over for me so I can fuck you doggy?" I asked.

Patty smiled and nodded.

I pulled my cock out of her and sat back, waiting for her to roll over. As she was moving she stopped to kiss me and the moved down to suck my dick twice.

"We taste good together," she said and then got on her knees, shoulders down and pussy wet and open and presented to me. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and began pushing it in.

"Pound me now baby," Patty said. "Pound me and shoot your cream into me.....I need it now!"

I picked up the pace and began fucking her with a passion, bouncing off that beautiful ass of hers and grabbing it periodically to keep her in position.

"Your pussy is so good, baby.....so tight....so wet...."I said.

Uggh.....uggh.....ugggh...with each thrust Patty was now grunting.

Watching my cock sliding in and out of her pussy I could not help but check out her pretty pink asshole at the same time. I definitely wanted to fuck that sometime but would hold off for another day to do that. But I could not resist wetting my thumb and massaging it for a moment on the outside before sticking it in to her hole.

"Oh shit.....Oh shit that's wild....." Patty said. "You want my ass today too?"

"Next time," I told her. "You ready for me to cum cuz I'm close....."

"Any time, baby....cum as soon as you want....fill me with your cream....I want it now!"

With that she surprised me and moved her right had between her legs to my balls and began lightly stroking them with a feathery touch with her finger nails. I had never told Debbie but a sure fire way to make me shoot was to lightly scratch my balls while in doggy position.

"Oh, you bad girl....."I said. "Get ready......here I cum!" I said.

I thrust into her twice more, then pushed my cock into her pussy balls deep and held it there while I shot stream after stream of cum into her.

"Yes....oh fuck yes....fuck!" Patty said. She pushed her ass back against me making sure all of my cum went inside her and my cock did not leave her.

"Oh.....feels so good....so warm.....don't move...." she said.

I took my finger out of her ass and just ran both hands across her ass cheeks gently, letting my orgasm finish running its course and waiting for the inevitable to occur....my wet, drained cock to slip out of her wet pussy.

We both collapsed down onto the bed. I lay on top of her for only a minute then rolled off and moved onto my back to catch my breath and to not burden her with my weight.

Patty's hair was draped over her face but it was easy to see the smile that was on her face under it.

As Patty and I were catching our breath and just relaxing on the bed on our backs, we saw the door move and the Debbie stuck her head in.

"Did you two have fun?" she asked. She looked at me but she also noticed Patty stroking my cum-covered cock and balls, enjoying the after sex textures.

"C'mon in," I said. "I think I can speak for both of us when I say we had a very enjoyable romp."

"That's an understatement," Patty said, giggling at the same time.

Debbie continued coming into the room and I noticed she was holding a towel up to her pussy. I just looked at her and smiled.

"Patty, you should have warned me how big a load your husband shoots. It's still running out of me 10 minutes later," she said.

"I didn't allow him to relieve himself for the last week so I am sure it was a bit more than the usual," Patty said. "Your husband also packs quite the load himself."

"I did the same thing," Debbie said. "Carl got no action for the week, not even a hand job. I would be surprised if he lasted more than 2 minutes with you."

"Oh it was just right," Patty said. "Hot and full of action with the creampie I was looking for."

Patty had spread her legs slightly so Debbie could get a good look at my cum dripping out of her red, wet pussy lips.

"I'll go get a towel for you real quick so you can freshen up a bit," Debbie said.

Patty took the towel from Debbie that she brought back and started wiping her pussy off. She gave my cock two swipes of the towel before taking my cock in her mouth and giving it three large licks to clean our combined juices off it.

"We noticed you and Bill got off to a good start so we just decided to move into the bedroom and play ourselves," I said to Debbie.

"What exactly did you see?" Debbie asked.

"Well, we saw you two play 'Hershey Highway', and then start doing it on the couch, you getting it from Bill from behind," Patty said.

Debbie started laughing. "Yeah, that was pretty impromptu, that Hershey syrup thing. Your husband really has a fetish for rim jobs apparently and now he is getting me hooked on them. Fair warning, Carl...."she said.

"No worries," I said. "If you enjoy it, I can make it happen."

"Are you two staying the night with us?" Debbie asked.

"I think we better clean up and head to our own bed at home," Patty said. "If you wore Bill out like I wore Carl out, we will probably both just fall over and sleep until noon tomorrow. But if it is OK, can we both just dash through your shower first?"

"Absolutely, help yourself. I will set out fresh towels for you," Debbie said.

Debbie then came over to the bed, gave me a passionate French kiss and said, "Love you."

Then she reached over to Patty, gave her a similar French kiss and a smile and said, "Thank you for playing with Carl tonight. Next time I plan on eating that creampie out of you, whether he leaves it in your pussy or your ass."

And off she went to grab the towels for our playmates.