Couples Play You Never Told Me That Pt. 02

Story Info
Couples extend game to after dinner oral sex.
3.4k words
4.52
11.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples Play "You Never Told Me That! Part 2

The girls had chatted a couple of times since our last evening at our house and confirmed not only was everyone cool with what took place but had an interest in taking things a step further at some point when the time was right.

Patty apparently told Debbie I had a really nice cock and she could not wait to play with it again. Meanwhile Debbie had shared how much she enjoyed watching Bill's dick shoot his cum all over her tits and was wanting more as well. Both girls were just not sure how that would develop.

We had all just wrapped up an evening at the local pizza spot, having something to eat and few beers while we watched the Monday night football game. Everyone was laughing and joking as if our relationship was unchanged. It was a great low pressure evening.

"You boys need to excuse us for a minute," Debbie said and she and Patty headed off to the ladies room. Bill and I thought nothing of it as the beer had been flowing and the women always head to the restroom in pairs so we waited for their return, just chatting about football and the standings until their return.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but I did notice that both girls wore leggings to the pizza place which showed off nicely the ass cheeks of both girls while they walked. I knew Debbie had on a g-string under hers as I had seen her dress before going out but I was left guessing with Patty as there was no panty line to be seen with her.

It wasn't long and the girls came back, smiling and giggling.

"Ready to go boys?" Patty asked. Both Bill and I nodded and we all headed to the door.

Spouses were walking with each other until we got about 15 feet from Bill's extended cab truck.

"I call shotgun!" yelled Debbie, and off she ran to the passenger from door. Everyone else just started laughing since no one had pulled that since we were kids.

"C'mon Bill, help me get up into this damn thing," Debbie said, referring to the big first step to get into the passenger side of the cab.

Patty just looked at me, grinned and winked, and then moved her left hand down to my ass and started massaging it. Now I was beginning to wonder what these two girls had discussed in the restroom behind closed doors but again, decided to just go along and see what developed.

Debbie was one foot in the cab but struggling to get all the way into the seat.

"C'mon Bill, give me shove," she said. With that she grabbed his hand and put it on her ass, encouraging him to push. Bill looked surprised but not uncomfortable. He started out being polite and just trying to help but them Debbie grabbed his hand and started moving it around her ass so he was actually rubbing it. Just so there was no mistaking her desire, she actually moved back into his had a couple of times to extend the contact.

Patty was now looking at me directly, licked her lips and gave me a quick smile and a kiss.

"You gonna help me get into the back like that, Carl?" she asked.

"With pleasure," I replied.

I opened the door to the crew cab and moved out of the way so she could put one foot on the ledge. She turned to look at me and, as soon as I put my hand on her ass and started squeezing it, she smiled, waited a few seconds so she could enjoy the sensation and then finished getting seated in the truck.

Bill left the parking lot and started driving back to our place. Without asking permission Debbie reached over to his radio and found a classic rock station for us to listen to on the drive. She placed her left hand on his thigh pretending she needed to do so but both Patty and I noticed she did not remove it.

Patty looked at me, winked again and did the same to me only she started at my knee and ran her hand up to within an inch of my cock and left it there, gently squeezing me every once in a while.

"See, I told you the 'Cheeseheads' would win tonight," Debbie said in general conversation.

"They just got a lucky call at the end of the game, that's all," Patty replied to give Debbie a hard time. Both comments just made the men chuckle.

We drove about two more blocks before Debbie piped up again.

"Bill, take the next right OK?"

"Sure, but that's not the right way back to your house," he said.

"I know, we just need to make a quick side trip for me," Debbie said. She was now actively rubbing her hand up and down Bill's thigh all the way to his cock, leaving it there for a minute and squeezing it before moving it back down his leg and repeating.

Patty meanwhile had cuddled up closer to me now, placed my hand on her thigh and was starting to nuzzle at my neck, leaving light wet kisses behind.

"Take the next right," Debbie said.

"But won't that take us into the mall parking lot? And everything is closed now," he said.

Debbie grinned, reached over to Bill and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "You're so cute!"

Then Debbie looked into the back seat, noticed Patty's hand on my cock and her kissing my neck, gave me a wink and focused back on giving her directions.

"Park in that wide open spot between Hendries and the Big Green Barn, just not directly under the light and shut off the engine," Debbie said.

Bill did as he was told and looked at Debbie, whose hand was permanently massaging his cock and then glanced at the back to see what Patty was doing. Debbie then grabbed his face and started with a couple of light kisses before launching to a deep French kiss. Bill out of reaction moved both of his hands to her tits and started massaging them through her bra.

"You OK, Bill?" Patty asked, looking up into the front seat. Not much could be seen with only the little direct light but the movements and moaning were more than enough to tell the story.

"More than OK," Bill said, "You doing OK?" he asked in reply.

"Uh huh," Patty said. "And I will be even better in a minute." With that Patty whispered in my ear, "play with my tits" and began kissing me on the lips.

I moved both hands to her tits and started massaging them, giving extra attention to her very hard nipples.

At that point, Debbie stopped kissing Bill for a minute to fill us in on what was happening.

"So boys," Debbie said. "Patty and I were chatting the other day about the "You Never Told Me That" game and shared how we both loved sucking your dicks and watching you shoot your cum. Then she said she could not remember the last time she gave a blowjob in a car and drank down the cum, mostly she could only remember giving blow jobs in high school and her boyfriend would finish in her hand. Most of you guys action was in the house as far back as she could remember. I told her I hadn't given Carl a blowjob in the car in forever and the last stranger was years ago in college for me. So, it kinda sounded like we were all in a drought. So we talked about it in the ladies room and decided this would be a perfect opportunity to suck each of you off and drink down your cum here in the car---that is if you are interested. Don't get us wrong, we both want to fuck your brains out soon, but we are both really horny and thought this might be fun. You boys game?"

Debbie already knew my answer but looked into the back seat for confirmation and I just grinned.

Bill looked at Patty via the rear view mirror and said, "You Ok with this babe?"

Patty replied, "Absolutely, honey, enjoy yourself." With that we resumed our kissing.

Taking charge again, Debbie said, "OK boys, drop your pants and get your cocks out. You can play with your partner as much as you want or she will let you, and the only rule is you must cum in her mouth and she must swallow it down. No face shots or cumming on her tits. And no fucking til we meet again at our house. I'm sure we all want to fuck each other's spouse but that will have to wait til another night when we have more time and space."

Bill and I both stopped kissing our partners long enough to undo our pants and drop them to below our knees, freeing our cocks and balls.

Patty immediately wrapped her hand around my cock and began lightly stroking it.

"I've been dreaming about sucking your cock again for the last two weeks," she whispered in my ear. With that she dropped her mouth down to my cock, used her tongue to give my helmet head two swirling licks before sliding her mouth and lips down my cock in a painfully slow manner until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

"Oh fuck," was all I could say, it felt so good.

After two more trips us and down the shaft I remembered her ass and pussy were sticking up in the air in her leggings as she had knelt on the seat to get better access to my dick. I ran my hand down her back to her ass and then up and down her ass crack.

Noticing my interest, Patty stopped sucking me long enough to reach back and pull her leggings down to her knees, making bare her ass, pussy and thighs. She placed my hand back on her ass and then whispered in my ear, "You can finger fuck me any way you like, baby, but hurry because you aren't going to last long." That said she kissed me and moved her mouth back down to my cock and started sucking again.

In this position I couldn't easily reach around to her pussy, so I decided to go the stomach route. First, I pulled her t-shirt up and pulled her tits out of her bra so I could play directly with her nipples, then ran my hand down across her stomach until I reached the soft down of her bush and then her wet pussy lips.

"Baby, you are so wet....." I told her as I began massaging the outside lips.

"Stick a finger in, baby....finger fuck my pussy....." Patty said.

I gently inserted my middle finger into her pussy and began moving it in and out, slightly in circles.

"Fuck yeah....." was all she could say.

"You like that finger, baby? You like getting finger fucked?" I asked.

In all my own excitement I wasn't even paying attention to what was going on in the front seat until a naked to the waist Debbie popped her head up above the seats with saliva all over her face and chimed in.

"Keep talking dirty to her like that, Carl, she told me she wanted more of that, it really makes her horny," she said.

"You having a good time babe?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes," she replied. "And I think Bill is enjoying this too."

"Amen to that," Bill added.

Debbie sat up and moved her chest up to Bill's face. "Suck my tits for a while, big boy, I don't want your cream just yet and I can tell you are getting close."

Bill reached out with his mouth and began licking and sucking on her right breast first and then moved to her left and back and forth again. Carl could tell Debbie was jacking his cock off with her hand still but the diversion seemed to be working to delay his orgasm.

Meanwhile Patty had employed her own diversion tactic and was now licking my balls or at least trying to.

"Slide down a bit," she said, obviously so she could get better access.

I did as requested and soon felt her sucking on one ball entirely in her mouth, then exchanging it for the other one, using plenty of tongue in the in between to make sure by sack got quite the bath.

"Do you like those balls, baby?" I asked her. Would you like to feel them bouncing off your ass while I fuck you deep in that wet pussy of yours?"

"Oh fuck yes," was all Patty could whisper out.

I went back to amusing myself with finger fucking her now soaking wet pussy and playing with her soft bush. With my other hand I massaged her right breast, enjoying the softness of the mound and the contrast to her hard nipple.

"Are you sure you want to Bill?" I heard Debbie say from the front seat, which immediately caused my eyes to divert to the front seat to see what kind of mischief was now taking place up there.

"Oh hell yes," I heard Bill say as he released his mouth from her tits.

With that Debbie moved back over to the passenger seat on her knees, turned around so her ass was facing Bill, and dropped her leggings first and then her panties, both to her knees, exposing her naked ass and pussy. She shuffled a bit, trying to spread her legs apart at the knees as far as she could and then just dropped her head down to the car seat and put her weight on her elbows. With both her pussy and ass now exposed, I was curious what Bill intended so just watched and listened.

"All yours, baby" Debbie said.

With that Bill moved around in his seat and reached out to lightly start massaging her glistening pussy with his hand. Debbie's moans told me she was enjoying it but what happened next surprised us both.

"Oh fuck yes!" I heard Debbie say and saw that Bill had now leaned down and was licking and tonguing her asshole.

"Oh, eat me Bill. Eat that ass!"

With that comment Patty now released my cock, looked into my eyes and then the front seat and noticed her husband now eating out my wife's asshole.

"Honey you never told me you like to eat ass," Patty said to Bill.

Bill stopped for a minute and then replied.

"I'm not sure I did until now but the occasion presented itself and I thought why not give it a try. It's kind of exciting."

"Don't stop, Bill, keep eating," Debbie whispered. With that, Bill went back to rimming Debbie's ass. He was so pre-occupied with his new found fun he just left his hand on her pussy and was no longer moving it.

"Just save some of that for me when we get home, honey," was all Patty could say. She had continued to lightly stroke my cock during all this and then looked into my eyes again.

"Would you like to lick my ass too, Carl?" she whispered. "Or just lube me up and fuck my ass?"

She knew that comment would excite the hell out of me and topped it off by diving into another French kiss with me.

"Geez, Bill, that feels so good," Debbie said. "Fuck...."

I looked to the front seat again and saw Bill with his face firmly planted between Debbie's ass cheeks, his tongue darting in and out of her asshole and then periodically giving it long circular licks and leaving it wet and shiny.

"Debbie, I want to sit on Carl's dick...." Patty whispered out load. "I want to fuck him."

Debbie raised her head when she heard this and replied.

"No fucking tonight, Patty, we agreed," she said. "But we need to finish sucking these boys off now before mall security comes out to see why we are parked here and shining some bright lights we don't want."

Patty whispered in my ear. "I'm not waiting any longer after tonight. Next time you are going to fuck me, pussy, ass or both, I don't care. But you WILL have your cock inside me and give me a load, agreed?"

"No arguments from me," I whispered back.

"Good," she said, "Now give me your cum," and she went back to sucking my cock for all she was worth.

Up in the front seat, Debbie had reversed her position. She had left her base ass exposed but facing the window now and her head was down in Bill's crotch, sucking his dick for all she was worth also.

It wasn't but a minute later I told Patty I was almost there.

"I'm ready to cum, Patty, I'm going to shoot."

"In my mouth, baby, shoot that cream in my mouth," Patty said.

"C'mon Bill, give me your load," I heard Debbie say. "I want to swallow all of it down.."

With that, I could not last any longer and starting shooting my load into Patty's warm mouth.

"Fuck, here it comes," I said.

Patty immediately buried my cock in her mouth and started sucking every drop of cum from my cock that she could, staying there until my orgasm was over. Once she was satisfied she got it all, she released my cock, moved her face up to mine, and opened her mouth so I could witness my deposit. Then she swallowed it in one gulp, smiled and then kissed me.

"Best after dinner treat ever," she whispered.

In the front seat we could only hear Bill going "Oh fuck....." also and grabbing Debbie's head and forcing it down into his crotch to catch his load. Most women don't like to be forced down on a guy to suck his dick but, if the time is right, Debbie finds it kind of erotic. Apparently this was one of those times as there was no objection from her, just enthusiasm.

In the shadows you could see Bill close his eyes in pleasure and Debbie's mouth sucking away at this cock, milking every last drop of cum from him that she could.

Once he was done cumming, Debbie sat up, let him see her swallow his cum and then just smiled at him,

"Yummy," was all she said.

After about 30 seconds of quiet went by when we all calmed down a bit, Debbie said "I think it's time we all got dressed again and got out of here back to the house."

Without anything else being said, the boys pulled their respective pants back up as did the girls. I took my finger out of Patty's pussy, brought it to my mouth and made sure she saw me lick it clean.

"Nice," was all she said while smiling at me. It was my way of telling her I could not wait until the couples got together again.

As we left the parking lot and got back on the street to the house, Bill said, "That was fun."

Patty just laughed from the back seat and then looked at Debbie in the front seat.

"Never heard a man complain about getting a sloppy blow job, have you Debbie? She chuckled.

"Never," said Debbie, as she wiped off the edge of her lips with her finger.

We parked in our driveway and kissed our respective play partners before Debbie and I headed back into the house and Bill and Patty drove off.

"Take me home and bend me over, Bill, I'm horny as hell right now," Patty said grinning they drove off.

Once inside the house Debbie and I melted into a tight hug and French kiss.

"So you girls never seem to amaze us boys with your creativity," I said, grabbing and squeezing her butt cheeks as we kissed.

"It's fun," she said. "As long as everyone is OK with it and you boys don't get jealous, I think you can expect more to come.....so to speak."

We broke off our kiss and Debbie looked me in the eyes. Then dropped her hand down to my crotch and squeezed my cock.

"Patty is not the only one that needs to be bent over tonight," she said. "You ready to go in the bedroom and give me a good fucking?"

"Absolutely," I replied. "Lead the way."