All Comments on 'Couple's Therapy'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This started off great but ended pooly

By all means, use this as leverage to get better and more frequents ex; but if she couldn't respect you enough to talk about this first, then she is going to cheat again only this time, she won't care about your feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Krvnik

Nobody wants to read the insanities that crawl out of your 'mind'.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
My doubts about this story...

My doubts about this story: 1st - The shrink or therapist doesn't seem interested in the psychological causes of the cheating, but more in the physical details...She wasn't even interested to know how they both looked to their sexual life before the cheating...If that was the cause for her cheating...Suddenly the wife found out that what she liked were big cocks, and the therapist had a drawer full of them...for her own pleasure? 2nd - The wife saying: "I'm not sure I even like him believe it or not..."...If that was true it would be difficult for her (being what she had been all her life) to fall into sex with him...3rd - And most important, the cynicism of the husband...What were his true feelings all their lives? Who can blame a woman that felt the need to cheat such a man? A man that prefered to cheat than talk openly with his wife and try to solve their sexual life? Of course it was simpler to have women on the side...Finally the question is: where is this story going with this kind of characters? We'll have to wait and see...2* for now

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Thought-provoking

Anyone who doesn't find this thought-provoking is probably not accustomed to actually thinking. Krvnik is a good example. He leaves foul-mouthed thoughtless insults on other people's stories too. You can report him for using foul language to insult you. I was tempted to do so on your behalf. It was a great story, more please. To report Krvnik and get him banned, all you need to do is click on the little grey triangle button at the bottom right of his comment box. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was all part of her telling me it was all just physical, not emotional, and certainly not love. All I can think of is "can this possibly get any hotter?"

It was going well til that point! Then is was a skip to end to give it the 1* it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for starts

It is tough for a wife to come forward with her affair(s). Some wives never allow the words to pass their lips. There is a lot of truth to her bringing the affair out in the open. The therapist is not proper in her method. She is not the main focus of this tale. However some wives do start dropping parts and pieces of affairs (like 20 years after the fact). thanks

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Exciting and interesting

This is a new concept for me too consider. Open communications about sex with wife's lover and husband's unusual understanding of her reaction/feelings. I'm intreged as to how this will play out.

Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop writing please

Title says all. Are you insane? Do you really think a normal guy would respond like that?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Ugh!

He finds out his "ice queen" wife is.was being a slut for another guy, and instead of raging gets turned on?

I stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story actually brings up an interesting conundrum for married women - how do they address a desire to move from married sex to something more? I can see where many women would have trouble communicating that to their husbands. And, I also can see where, for many women, living up to a feminist ideal would also keep them from acknowledging any repressed submissive tendencies. I know a real asshole from college who has been a serial cheater/adulterer throughout his life (he throws away good ones for ugly ones just for the new challenge). Guys like that have a way of identifying those with repressed submissive tendencies, and like this guy, cajoling their victims by giving them a false sense of challenge and control.

I don't usually read stories with scores in this range, but I am glad I read this one. It could be a good start and deserves o be scored better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One novel excuse (I wasn't even aware that I wanted great, hot monkey sex!) and...

...several trite excuses, still leave them with a dilemma. She, as likely as not, will be tempted again and again. The shrink suggested with her questioning that she might go back to her lover again (Really? Might?). It seems more likely that he's in for a life of tolerating ever-escalating infidelities with the excuse that her monkey-sex lover has a bigger cock that satisfies her so much better.

So, he could meet a petite gal and fall into bed with her and have the best sex of his life because she struggled with a tight pussy and was hard-pressed to handle much bigger than four inches. Would that be OK, then? Should he be allowed to make it a regular thing, too? Does he have any obligation to sit wifey down before the fact and explain that sex with her is just OK, because her pussy is a big, sloppy cavernous thing and not particularly satisfying to him? Should he invite her to explore possibilities with him and try her best to move beyond the boring "married" sex they've always had as she's insisted and limited it? Yes. yes! YES!!

And so should she have done. She was certainly conscious enough to make the decision to fuck another man.....and make no mistake....she chose it.

This was just a slightly better-draped version of, "Honey, it just happened!"

Bullshit! It never, ever, "just happens". People make choices and then want zero consequences. Using a vapid shrink to this end is as backhanded as openly cuckolding and abusing him.....and it appears, that's where this is headed.

Finally, reality for the majority of husbands is not to accept and find it all so very erotic, but rather to either make a quick exit from the relationship or find a physically better-fit specimen of the gentler gender and take up with them.....with a fine, public, lawyer-fattening divorce between the two processes.

You really have to provide far better devices to allow us to suspend disbelief to pull something like this off. "It's just a fantasy" excuses won't satisfy the obligation. Short of that, she should have been long since sitting him down and having talks about how unsatisfactory sex with him was for her. She might have been surprised to find he had similar, if complimentary expressions of concern. At least then, they could have worked together, their vows and integrity intact, to seek options and alternative together.

No. Thank. You.

Otherwise, the presentation was mediocre and trite. The technicals were good, but nothing really stood out in balance against the issues above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i've read some

bad ones and this is right up there.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
ugh...

I can imagine only one reason for reading any more of this story (assuming that a part 2 or more is in the offing). ...and that is to satisfy the same morbid fascination that some who watch NASCAR events "for the crashes" in the sense of wondering just how bad this eventual marriage train wreck is going to be. Explosions? Murder? Courtroom drama? One of those things is surely the source of light ahead in the tunnel this marriage is headed down.

Hey unobservant husband, how about this question: WTF why were you using the PRESENT TENSE in describing the action with the stud there wifey!!?? Are you STILL fucking this interloping asshole?!

In the mean time, I feel the need to take shower and wash this cucky slime off myself (and I've only just _read_ about it).

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Shame

The setup was interesting, although it was far too rushed. Before this couple even made it to therapy, we needed to know a LOT more about their relationship. Why did they have sex so infrequently? Why did their relationship devolve to that point? Why did the husband feel no guilt over his affairs? What was it about this hedge fund manager that attracted the wife so much that she would risk her marriage?

Instead of getting any answers to those questions, we're propelled straight to therapy where...the session quickly devolves into a discussion about the exact measurements of the hedge fund guy's package.

C'mon, man.

What is this obsession with dick size?? Isn't it far more likely that the wife's attraction to this guy is his dominant nature, and her secretly submissive persona? That plot is absolutely ripe for the picking!

Instead, now that we've established that an inch and a half makes all the difference in the world for this wife, and that is what drove her into the arms of another man, where do we go from here? I can't help but think that hubby now becomes a second submissive to this hedge fund dude. Maybe he'll be forced to watch while wearing a cock cage? Ugh.

I get that humiliation is a common fantasy, but it's just not my kink. I don't see any other direction for this story to go, but I'm hopeful a creative twist is just around the corner.

Welcome back, by the way. We've seen the return of two LW authors today who haven't submitted a story in years. Readers should encourage new and returning authors or you'll have nothing left to read!

ohioohioover 7 years ago
A fascinating beginning to the story

and I hope the rest will be equally engaging. The husband's dishonesty and cynicism are pretty disturbing; it's hard to think that his own affairs won't be revealed at some point, and whether the marriage can survive that moment is unclear.

As much as I enjoyed this installment, it's sad to read all the profane, angry, dismissive comments of readers who seem to be upset because the story doesn't completely fit their own preferences. So much intolerance, and so much anger! It's a shame.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayover 7 years ago
This is a good example.....

This is a great example of a story that was written well and posted in the wrong place. And by wrong place I am specifically referring to the feedback and scores. I could care less where you post, I could also care less about all the negative feedback (rude or not) you get for it being here.

If this was posted in Fetish it would get 4+ stars.

In loving wives 2 cheating liars with no redeeming values will never score well.

So again as someone has so well pointed out.......

Stories with great scores in loving wives are GREAT stories or about consequences (justice).

Stories with terrible scores are TERRIBLE stories or about cuck/fetish/no-consequences.

Stories with no score will probably be bad and the author knew it which is why they shut off scoring.

Now before you go jumping on my back for this accurate and honest feedback. How about a test. To the author, post this same EXACT story in fetish tomorrow and see how it scores. OR - if we could have a "Hateful People" category, these stories would score well there.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Idk, scoring was up when I read it and gave it a 4*

Thought it was a pretty good intro, but true both characters need greater development for the reader to emotionally buy in to the story. the hubby is intriguing in that he operates without a conscience. Glad to see you writing again, would be most interested in updates of Regina's exploits to indulge in large cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Measuring cocks

That's funny because at a sort of drunken and stoned party one night my wife and a couple of her girl friends got the three of us guys to take out our cocks so they could measure them as a joke.

We were just drunk enough to do it, mine was smack in the middle normal, one bud who was the biggest of us had about 5" and the smallest one of us had one that was best described as a damn weapon!

After that, just be careful to never leave your woman alone with the guy as I found out the hard way.

They say size doesn't matter, actually with someone who knows their way around women it doesn't. Guys with weapons for a cock don't have to know their way around women, it seems.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
no need for counseling

based on their past and their disregard for each other no amount of couples therapy will make any difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
does it get any dumber ?

you cant start to have an affair with a hedge fund manager because he has a large fat big dick !!!!! the reason is they dont walk around naked,

the therapist is a joke aswell and why all of a sudden this strange outbreak at home ????

any dumber and you dear writer would be a vegetable

its so dumb its almost funny but for sure not erotic and for a story its short and for a joke, a lame joke a bit long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Continue.. All I see is divorce because she won't leave Alex alone and the only way he will cope with it is to leave or find another woman... and that plot sucks and ruins any story

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Amusing Tale

Perhaps this is a Môbius event and will repeat many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is a little pervert fag, of course she is fucking around.

Just another gay cockold piece of little boy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: To be continued...

It's a fine line between which is worse: there's more of this or that you care so little about your own story you couldn't be bothered to let people know this wasn't a complete story before opening the fucking thing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Sweet husband

I think your husband sees your need and will accommodate you, great guy. xoxoxooAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it a ONE star rating.

Why? Because that's all it was worth to me. Why are all the hot wife stories in this category nothing but non-erotic drivel. Really. Why continue trash?

Tags: huge cock, big cock, big dick, well endowed. We get it. We get it, he's got a big dick. Good for him, now all he's got to do is find a big pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I think your husband sees your need and will accommodate you, great guy"

Unbelievable self-centered whore. And a very very stupid waste of XY chromosomes. Selfish much? You make me embarrassed for your parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bad enough your wife is fucking someone else but he also works with her, is super rich and powerful, has a bigger dick and makes her do things you never could in bed. After the theripest I would fuck her like a paid hooker a few times then after about a week I'd tell her I'm fucking this woman with really firm beautiful tits with the tightest pussy who is open to anything in bed. It's only sex no emotional attachment at all so need need to worry. Let that register with her and see how she feels . It seems like he just wants to use this to cheat himself so way stay together there is no reason for it. He has confidence because most men would feel very inadequate with a major blow to there ego. For me if I had to sit with a therapist and listen to her talk it would just make it worse. I'd be even more humiliated. I would also never be able to let it go . I would tell everyone we knew how she acted like a pig and destroyed our family and he would have get a sneaky beating at least once or maybe once a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@sharedsigne:

Well, so much for "The war is over!" You just can't be happy until everything goes the way you think it should, can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start.

Needs more development! Keep writing ! This could be the beginning of a really hot series. Good work.

bioman57bioman57almost 6 years ago
Not Done yet

Need to finish this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry...but it's crap

So the op is a cuck🙄

Literally a man who found out his wife cheated , would realistically be in anguish, especially if the guy had a bigger cock and could make her come heaps...

The op actually was turned on about those things....not hurt or emasculated like a normal guy would be...

And a normal guy wouldn't be open for his cheating wife to continue the affair....he should have closed that thought down straight away...

But, a cuck will always be a cuck🙄

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Guy gets turned on finding wife is cheating, yeah right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LOVE your story, gave you a 5*****! In my book this story is VERY VERY EROTIC. The AMANDAQ is definitely a KEEPER!

What goes around comes around!

We see a full circle in Jim's sex life: 5 years ago Jim was regularly visiting a married couple to fuck the wife while the husband watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it, keep writing please!

aleksej23aleksej23almost 5 years ago
PLS can we get part 2

PLS can we get part 2.. its been so long :D.. Was great to read it. This is my 3th time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IndaGodaveevaBaby

Incomplete--------FFFFFF

I started out well......you shoulda keep on writing, excellent....

AAAAs & 5555s all the way...

mr bil

l

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done

Creatively created and well constructed story. Would like to read next chapter and find out what happened to them.

magenta9959magenta9959almost 4 years ago
Finish the story

Please.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife and cuck story from the specialist, Reggieintheass.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
That was good

I liked the undercurrent of humor in the husband's reaction, how he had to hide that he found certain aspects hot as hell, and reconciled her cheating with the fact he had been stepping outside the marriage as well. Very well done.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its just a typical cuck story. Obviously the husband is a Conservative, as the majority of cuckolds are Conservative men. Dom and subs tend to be more on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Democrats might like like the cuck stories, as it doesnt appeal to them, Conservatives dont because it actually does arouse them and publicly they need to deny what they tend to lean into sexually.

Like it or not, psychologists have determined that is correct most of the time.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

They both deserve each other. Let them live together in sickness and in health till death caused by STD do them part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is awesome. Very well written. Highly erotic! 5*

Thanks to the author!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Poor repressed homosexual writer and his cheerleaders think another by the numbers, been there done that pile of drivel is "awesome".

Idiocy and those who love it seem to know no bounds.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountover 1 year ago

Easel… so you’ve been looking into cuck statistics… a bit like the strange duck studying psychology innit it?😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but no way would any man be happy to come second to his loving wife's big cock lover, no matter what the circumstances, unless hubby is a beta loser, closet homosexual , or some other kind of runner up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just a wimp and whore story and what head doctor has a sewing kit in her office .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wimp husband he should learn his lesson further encouraging his wife to stray hopes she gets pregnant ,make cuck of husband raise it looser ,wife will take advantage slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous