All Comments on 'Coupons Ch. 03'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Super hot series! Five stars and a favorite point!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

"Courtney and I were more romantically involved until one day we had a discussion. We were both in our mid to late twenties when we began to feel our relationship on a romantic level wasn't really for us."

Okay, I was really pissed off after reading this. But in the end, Courtney adopting Rosey as a sister and the three of them becoming a family saved the story. The only thing that disappointed me overall was that he didn't impregnate BOTH Courtney and Rosey. He should have made babies with his wife and also his sister. Since Courtney never bears children of her own, I can't go higher than 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would Roseanna want to have sex with Simon's sister and mother, but not his father as well? That wasn't really explained.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it. Very hot. 5stars

shadowolf1shadowolf112 months ago
Nice

Wish I had a family like that growing up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coupons Ch. 02 Previous Part
Coupons Series Info