Coupons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon!" she shouted as she came.

Not a second passed after her orgasm subsided that she quickly pushed me onto my back and held me down.

"You fucked your mother?" she asked excitedly.

The look in her eyes was telling. I knew at that moment that she wanted everything I had. She wanted Mom and Courtney both. She remained in that position, pinning me down as I told her everything. She learned about the coupons and the first time Mom and I had sex. I told her that the encounter that was supposed to happen only a single time happened over the course of several weeks. She learned everything about our family that night and she confirmed to me that she wanted it all. She wanted to be as close to my family as I had become.

"Will they accept me?" she asked.

"They already accepted you as you're aware. The idea that either of them would ever share their bodies with another woman is something I have no idea about," I told her.

She appeared disheartened. She rolled over onto her back and thought for a long while. When I tried to ask her what she was thinking, she silenced me and continued her pondering. I got out of bed, showered, and brought her a drink. She looked amazing lying lazily in bed with only her thoughts.

"I'm a little vicious when I go after the things I want, aren't I?" she asked me.

I nodded hesitantly in agreement. She exhaled deeply.

"I would love to have your mother and sister, but I love your family and your traditions are for them. You're my family now, though, yes?"

"Of course, I am."

She smiled.

"I would like to honor your family and continue that tradition with our children," she said.

"Planning for children already?" I asked playfully.

I married her with visions of several children in our future. I assumed that the family tradition would likely die with me unless Courtney adopted it. Once I realized my sister and I would never be wed, I assumed my future wife would never want to hear about such a tradition, let alone practice it.

She slapped me lightly on my arm.

"You know I wanted a large family."

That night, we agreed we would carry on the family tradition. Mom, Dad, and Courtney were overjoyed that Roseanna was willing to further the tradition. They barraged her with question after question about her upbringing. She happily answered everything with questions of her own. I learned that she wasn't truly forthcoming with me when she decided not to pursue her initial desire to have my mother and sister in bed.

"I assumed you two," she said, pointing at Mom and Courtney, "weren't the bisexual types, so I just chose not to bother trying."

Mom put her hand over my wife's.

"We love you, Rosey," Mom said, "but if we're inclined that way, it would probably remain between her and I."

I looked at Mom in an odd manner. She recoiled in embarrassment.

"Not that we have!" she exclaimed.

Everyone laughed awkwardly, especially Courtney. I kept an eye on her for a while after that moment and she seemed off to me. It soon became evident what was on her mind. She had gone to her room and came back wearing something different than she was before. She approached Roseanna and stood awkwardly in front of her. She hesitated for a moment. It looked like she was battling her internal thoughts.

"You know about the game and that I still have sex with my brother?" she asked my wife.

Roseanna nodded confidently.

Courtney reached back to her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that I immediately identified as a coupon. I thought she was going to hand it to me as a way to give my wife as much of her fantasy as she could.

"Then you know what these are for?" she asked, showing my wife the coupon.

"I do," my wife answered.

"I would normally give this to Simon when I want to have sex with him," she said. She looked at me and continued, "I will give this to him, but I want you instead."

Deep down, I wasn't surprised. Mom and Dad were surprised but not opposed.

"Oh! Courtney sees her as a sister!" Mom said.

I guess she was right. I saw the emotion in my sister's face, and I knew she wanted my wife in the same way she wanted me. Courtney accepted her as not just her sister-in-law. Roseanna was like Courtney's own flesh and blood, and she wanted her.

Roseanna was speechless. She reached out and took the coupon from my sister's trembling hands.

"Read it," my sister said.

Rosey opened the paper and read it word for word out loud. She was overwhelmed with Courtney's gesture.

"I want you, too," she told my sister.

Courtney straddled my wife and pressed her lips against Roseanna's. Their arms embraced each other, and they made out like horny teenagers. Mom and Dad watched them just as they watched Courtney and I the first time we had sex together. I watched them as they hatched their new relationship. I knew from then on that Courtney would become a part of our intimate life. I also knew that Courtney had not fully given up on the idea of being with me for the rest of her life. I was okay with the possibilities of that new arrangement.

Before long, they were both naked and on the floor. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. They were breathing heavily and getting deeper and deeper in their own world. I enjoyed seeing their naked bodies pressed against each other. It was a beautiful sight to see my sister and my wife having sex in front of me.

"Will you lick me while I lick you?" my wife asked my sister.

Courtney did not bother answering with words. She worked her body around until she was straddling my wife's face and her face was between my wife's legs. That sight alone changed my mood. I was getting hornier by the second. I intended to repress that feeling until I saw Mom fish Dad's cock out and stroke it.

Soon, Mom was in Dad's lap, riding him as she whispered things in his ear. I wasn't close enough to hear what she was saying, but I enjoyed the sight. Mom was happy. I looked over to my wife and sister and they were both in heaven and each of them happy with their new lover.

As the girls came repeatedly at each other's touch, Dad came inside Mom and Mom all over him. She remained impaled on him as they continued whispering to themselves. I remained planted without engaging either couple or myself. I was also happy.

I felt as if Courtney had found her intended place in my life. Some would call her the "side chick" but I saw her as my lover. My wife was also my lover, but also the intended bearer of my children.

Time passed and my children came one by one. My sister was forever known as Aunt Court, and she was a loving Aunt. My wife was as loving a mother as mine ever was. We lived in bliss throughout the years as we all watched my children grow. Two boys and three girls blessed our lives. As our oldest advanced in her years, I became more and more anxious for how her eighteenth birthday would go.

The day finally came.

"I have a story I'd like to tell you," I said, pulling out a photo album. "It's about Auntie Court and I and a game we once played."

THE END

12