Courier Had the Upper Hand, Once...

Story Info
A sequel where the payback is delivered...
3.5k words
4.42
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Story Delivery 1.

Please read that one first, as this story will not make much sense without it.

Also, this sequel contains somewhat unusual kinks which may not be your cup of tea. Don't downvote it because of it. Just move on. Or better yet, be open minded about it, try it out in your bedroom, you might be just as thrilled as the next couple!

***

Today was another bright day. Brighter yet as I knew I had a package for Kimberly. I carefully saved that one to make it my last delivery of the day.

All through the day, I thought of how my last delivery might go. Was she still the cheery Kimberly I learned to know? Was she mad? Oh, maybe, did she tell Tom, her husband and now was he waiting for me, shotgun in hand?

Yes, as much as that last visit was one hell of a score for me, I wasn't too sure of how good of an idea that was. I could feel my deodorant failing as I thought about it.

It was mid afternoon when I had my list of deliveries complete, except one.

It was another heavy envelope, one that required a signature.

Pen in one hand, package in the other, I rang the doorbell. I was almost panting, definitely had a flushed face, and despite my nerves, I couldn't wait to see her and hear how she was doing, maybe she would even share how things went after I left...

RRRiiiinnnggg. Rrriiinggg.

It seemed it took too much time.

Wait, I could hear footsteps. Quick ones, small steps.

The door swung open and bounced off the stop.

Kimberly just stood there, in her skintight white sports bra and a yoga style pair of bright red shorts. A pair of new cherry red sneakers completed the outfit which obviously accented her toned tan legs.

"Hi!" Her voice sounded welcoming. You would have never known that I borderline raped her.

"Hi." she said again: "Thank you for bringing my next case. I almost feared I would be assigned a new courier service guy."

My heart skipped a beat. It was painfully obvious she was referring to what happened.

"Hi Kimberly" I said. "How are you?" I tried to be as upbeat as I could be. But when her eyes slanted down, I asked: "Are you mad?"

A flash of a second later she had the naugtiest look in her eyes. It almost looked like she was thinking devil's thoughts, but I assured myself, that was just in my mind, that wasn't really what she was showing through that you-only-will-meet-once-in-a-lifetime type of naughty smile.

She reached for my package and pulled me inside with it. The door seemed to close itself.

I tried to say something about signing and I would be on my way. Not much comprehensible noise came out.

I tried again. "How are you? What happened after I left? Are you OK?"

She lowered her eyes, only to lift them shortly after. There was energy in that look.

"Tom was PISSED!" she said it softly, but the tone sounded like a thunderstorm.

"I am so s.." That was as far as I got before she interrupted me.

Louder she continued: "He had a Terrible day! And to make matters worse, he sent me a few texts on his way home to ask if he needed to pick up anything at the store for dinner. He was already in a mood, and the fact I didn't reply -Thanks to you and your rope antics!- didn't help matters."

"When he came home, all I could hear was a short squeal in the garage for he pulled in too fast. Then the mudroom door slammed, something he never does. He stormed in, and found me, obviously as you left me."

"He wasted no time, and lost his pants even before he reached me. He was aggressive, his big hands groped me, without any foreplay he plunged into me."

"I tried to resist as much as I could, but with your sperm still dripping out of me, I had no chance. He sank his dick inside of me within seconds of slamming the mudroom door. He didn't let up on anything until he sprayed all over my insides."

Her monologue lifted a little, a smile peeked through, and she continued: "It was just what he needed though. He was all sweet afterwards. He untied me, kissed me, hugged me. He was nice to me."

"He questioned me about the rope, how I got that arranged like that. I just answered I wanted to present a surprise. He surely did get a surprise."

She looked at me with her naughty smile. "I didn't quite tell him quite everything about the surprise he stuck his dick into..."

I had no idea what to say or do next. I am sure I had a stunned look on my face that even a mummy couldn't replicate. I vaguely reached out for the pen and the signature sheet.

"Oh, no, no, no, nooo." She giggled, maybe more to herself than to me, as she turned her body and moved the pen and sheet out of my way.

"Come with me for a minute" as she paced off and up the stairs off the hallway.

I wasn't sure what to do, but as I found myself quickly alone, I ended up following her. Not with the same bounce in my step as her though.

By the time I made it to the top of the stairs, she was in the middle of the room, standing on some type of foam padding that was all over the floor of this home gym. There were weights and elastic straps strewn all over, some bars and exercise benches, posters of insanely ripped hot models on the walls, lots of light from the oversize windows, and her off course.

She was holding a pillow case. Light tan in color.

"Come here, let me show you something" she beaconed me over.

She looked really good in that skin tight outfit. Her naughty smile only topped it off. What was I to do? I certainly wasn't going to just leave and miss out on checking this chick out some more.

As I stepped forward, she moved behind me. I tried to turn towards her, but a hand on my shoulder directed me not to.

"put your hands down." she said.

I could feel the cotton of the pillow case on my hands, my lower arms, slide over my triceps. It was soft and gentle.

Bam! She kicked me in the back of my knees! And with both hands applied all of her body weight to my shoulders. I buckled down, inelegantly, and landed partly on my folded over legs, my butt and my back.

She wasted no time and put her body weight on my chest.

Now my predicament became suddenly very clear. My arms were caught in that pillow case, secured in place by my own weight. And I couldn't get up because she was holding me down. Oh wait, there were two ribbons attached to that pillow case? She pulled them tight up and over my shoulders and tied them in front of my neck.

"No sliding out of that one now" she giggled as she moved about me, careful to keep all of her body weight on me. I was breathing heavily.

"Time for payback!" she exclaimed loudly. The tone of triumph was clear in her voice.

She started struggling with my belt, button and zipper. Despite my efforts to try to wrestle free, she had all that undone in almost no time.

Without hesitation she reached into my boxers. I could feel her small strong hand groping around, and given other circumstances, I am sure I would have reveled in it.

Now however, I was nervous, and as she grabbed what she was looking for, I had a reason to be.

She clamped her hand around my balls and lifted up.

Crap, this chick was strong. "Owww Ouch, Ooouuucccchhh" I screamed. She pulled on my balls so hard I had no choice but to try to follow her hand with my hips.

She used her other hand to lower my jeans and boxers. I was soon naked from the waist down.

She giggled again, with a pride, the same sound of triumph.

Without taking any weight off my chest, she reached to the side with her left foot. I heard something slide over the foam floor. A bar of some sort, with Velcro on it.

She crawled around me such that she comfortably sat on my chest. Her hands now free, I heard the Velcro getting opened. I tried to see, but with her back in front of me, right over my chest, I couldn't see much. I could feel something being wrapped around my right ankle. Then she moved forward, and sat more on my hips. Reaching forward again, and feeling my legs being spread I started to realize what she was doing, a second later I felt Velcro around my left ankle. With my legs spread wide, and the heavy bar hanging from my ankles, plenty of cold air reached my nuts.

"There" she said, obviously quite proud of herself.

"Now it will be much easier to dish out some payback. And to make a fantasy of my own come true" she added.

She slid very high on my chest, her shorts were almost touching my chin.

"When you were a little boy, I am sure you got plenty of spankings. But it obviously didn't work, since you definitely didn't behave a few days ago. Sooo... You leave me no other choice to take over where your mommy left off" she almost whispered, and the anticipation was thick in the air.

"But since you are no little boy anymore, we have to up the ante a bit. And this is how we will do that." Her voice rose as she spoke.

Slap! Square in my nuts. I was almost expecting it, but it was still a surprise.

"How many slaps do you think would make you regret what you did?" she asked, maybe more to herself than to me.

"One!" I replied rapidly. It stung like mad and I was eager to get out of this situation. "One is all it took! I apologize for everything I did!"

She giggled and rocked her body over me, causing me to roll back and forth, and my balls to dangle side to side.

She replied: "I was more thinking of fifty. That would leave a nice impression and leave you sore enough that you would hesitate to do anything like that again." There was a smile in the sound of her voice.

"One" Smack! I cringed and tried to squirm aside. But with both feet secured far away from each other, and my arms caught beside me, even without her I weight on me I would have had a hard time getting away.

"Two!" Smack. She said it louder, and seemed to hit harder as well.

"Oouucchh" I uttered. Struggling under her.

"Oh, do I hit too hard? Want me to hit gentler?" she asked in a winey voice.

"Yes, much too hard, please be gentle" I rushed to say.

"OK, but I will change the technique a little then. Is that ok?" She asked.

The promise of a lesser blow was all it took for me to agree in a snap. "Yess,Yessss".

I could feel her reposition herself, a little lower on my body. Also, both hands were wiggling around my balls. I had grown a woody and she carefully wiggled her hands around my balls until she had me just right. I tried to look, and even though the view was partially blocked by her leg, I could see that she had her left hand wrapped around my sack, with my balls sitting on top of her hand, skin stretched tight over my balls.

"Ready?" she asked.

It didn't matter if I answered. She didn't even wait for an answer. Paff! Her right hand came down on my balls. Maybe it was less of a smack, but with my balls restrained, it hurt even more! "Ouwww! That wasn't a gentler slap! That hurt even more!" I yelled out.

She giggled and said: "oh, I didn't promise it to hurt less, I only said I wouldn't hit as hard."

"You didn't like that?" she asked. "Actually I forgot the count. How about we do this in series? How about a set of ten slaps?"

"Noo, how about we stop all this nonsense and come up with some other way for me to make it up to you?" I tried to negotiate my way out of this situation.

"Mmmm, and I will lose out on my fantasy?" She said as if she was completely surprised.

"Ready?" she asked.

"One, two, three, four, five." By now I was screaming, but she continued: "Six, seven, eight, nine, and Ten!" The tenth one was extra hard. I was sweating, my balls were burning, I could feel the pain in my lower abdomen, and her hand was still around my nuts!

"Oh, you must be starting to like this" she giggled. "You are getting hard!"

"Maybe I must not be hitting you hard enough?" she asked. "I will change my hand to a loose fist, see if that works better."

"Oh, Nooo, that doesn't work better, I didn't mean to get hard, just let me go!!" I screamed as I wiggled as best I could.

"One, two, three, four." The pain was intense, even more so than before. I tried to buckle over, tried to reach with my hand through the pillow case, to push her away. "Five, six, seven, eight, nine and TWENTY!" She exclaimed loudly as her last smack landed extra hard on my poor nuts.

"Let's see, did this work any better?" as she used her right hand to pick up my dick. "No, you only got bigger and harder!? How can this be? I thought I would be able to get you to soften up!"

"Well, maybe I should just give up on making you soft?" she giggled naughtily.

"Yes, yes, yes" I almost cried, thinking that any change would be an improvement over what I was going through now.

"If you are not going to get soft," she asked, "maybe I can see just how big and hard I can make you."

"Let's do a test, see if a pattern has any kind of effect? The next series comes in sets of three, one soft, one medium and one hard."

"Ready?"

She didn't wait. I didn't attempt to reply, and didn't really get a chance to answer anyway.

"one, Two, THREE, four, Five, SIX." The first one was softer, luckily, the second one was just as hard as any of the last set, and the third, Crap! that one was extra hard! "Seven, Eight, NINE, and THIRRTYYY!"

I was seriously sweating now. My voice was getting hoarse from screaming. My balls were burning, my loins were on fire, my mind was going crazy.

"Let's see, what did that do?" she asked herself as she held my dick in her right hand. She leaned forward and I could feel it was hard. Her hand seemed smaller than it was before. She pulled my balls to the side and with her other hand she slowly rubbed up and down over my dick. "Nice, I knew that you weren't Mr. Average, but from how you TOOK me a few days ago, I didn't get any chance to see or feel" she made herself sound incredulous and giggled before continuing: "well I did feel, a lot actually, but you know..." She didn't finish her sentence, she sounded dreamily.

She let go of my dick and balls. She moved around, standing on all fours over me, with her hands leaning heavily on my hips, holding me down. I could see a wet spot in her shorts. The outline of her pussy was obvious too. Oh, she was hot!!

She lifted one foot, and with one hand she was struggling to take her shorts off. All I could do was watch, see the fuzzy patch above her pussy, her swollen pink lips, her tan legs that were emphasizing the tan lines of her pale skin of her pussy. She didn't stay in that position long, and put both hands back on my hips.

"Like the view?" she asked with a smile in her voice. "I thought I should get something out of this myself as well, so I lost the shorts." As if I didn't notice.

"Here this is what we are going to do for the next set." she sounded all serious now. She moved back in her position, and I felt her left hand around my balls again. It reminded me of the pain, but it didn't feel bad now. "You don't get to move. I do. If you do, well, you will find out!..."

She moved down a little further and I could feel her wet lips nibbling on the tip of my dick. It was tantalizing. I was Extremely tempted to move and try to wiggle inside of her some more. But she didn't wait around. She slowly moved down some more, rocking her hips side to side, softly maneuvering herself further onto my dick, until I felt myself bottom out against something inside of her.

"One" that smack came out of no-where. I jerked and even though it didn't seem possible, stuffed my dick even further inside of her. The pain-pleasure combination was confusing and I felt I was super hard.

"What was that about?" I asked when I got my breath back.

"Oh, you seemed to like it a little bit too much" she replied simply as she continued grinding herself up and down my shaft a little.

"Two!" It was entirely unexpected again. It was a harder smack and I jerked around more than the first time. My butt came off the ground even, for a split second.

Through my strained breath I said: "I wasn't moving! You were not supposed to hit me if I didn't move?"

"Yes, that is what I said" she said dreamily as she continued gently grinding away on me. It was obvious she was super horny; her wetness was leaking down my dick, next to my balls, down my crack.

"Three, four!" two smacks rapidly followed each other. I arched my back as the pain raced through me. But since she was seriously fucking me now, the pain mixed with the pleasure and the confusion was almost making me high.

She didn't wait around, without warning she landed another pair of smacks. "Five, six" I reacted in a similar fashion, my dick bouncing off whatever organ was in the bottom of her depths.

She moaned. She was obviously in a good place. "Too bad Tom never lets me do this" she said with a dreamy voice.

"He is a smart guy!" I exclaimed.

"Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten!" was the immediate reply. With me squirming, bouncing inside of her, and simply getting a mental whirlwind between the pain and pleasure.

I had long let go of the thought not to move. We were moving and meeting each other's thrusts while she rode me, reverse cowgirl fashion.

"I am starting to get close..." I whispered.

"Oh no, you are not" she said as it rained smacks on my balls. The pain was intense, but I think I could feel her contract around my dick. It definitely got way wet, as the sound of the smacks suddenly became much louder. My orgasm took over, I sprayed, sprayed and even spurted the last drops out, while the smacks continued, but my euphory over-rode any pain.

She laid backwards, sweaty body on mine. Both of us were panting. Her muscular shoulder pushed on my chin. My shirt was drenched. I laid in a puddle of wetness and could feel some of my sperm dripping out of her, onto me.

I was the first to break the silence: "Holy Fuck". It didn't do anything to the heavy atmosphere of sexual contentment in the room.

"Oh, I have to top this off with a similar treat you gave me" she said as she got off me and crawled to some of the junk that was laying a few feet away. She grabbed something and scurried back to me, waving it in front of me before I could get back up.

"I am going to give you a something, which you will have difficulty explaining to your wife" as she waved the black thing in front of me. I couldn't really see what it said: TULS? It made no sense.

She got up, grabbed one foot and used it to turn me on my back.

SLAP! It loudly cracked through the room. My ass was on fire! SLAP again, now on my other butt cheek.

She giggled loudly. "Now see how you will explain that! Ha, ha, Make sure you don't walk naked in front of her!"

I looked around as she undid the ribbon at my neck and the Velcro from my legs.

In bright red, large welts on my cheeks, it said:

"SLUT"