Plus One

Story Info
Man of the House doesn't mean what you think it means.
39.4k words
4.41
61.5k
147
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers

PLUS ONE

Copyright 2020 by HisArpy. All Rights reserved.

The events and characters depicted in this work of fiction are derived solely from the author's imagination. Any similarity to any real persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Tags: Loving wives, Taboo, Incest, Family, Brother, Sister, Mother, Son

This story is 39,165 words long. Please don't forget to rate the story when you're done reading.

ONE

"Mom! I'm here!" I called out as I came through the front door. There wasn't a return greeting. Instead, there were some thumps and weird sounding noises coming from somewhere upstairs. Following the sounds, I headed that way. Reaching the hallway at the top of the stairs, I turned left toward my parent's bedroom. Well, my mom's bedroom after my dad died unexpectedly from a heart attack three years ago. He'd only been forty one at the time and it had caught everyone by surprise. My mom had been living alone since I left for college and my sister moved into an apartment with her best friend.

"Mom?"

My voice was quiet as I eased open the bedroom door where the noises were coming from. As I pushed the door open wider the entire room came into view. On her back with her legs up and gasping as a silver-haired man slammed into her, my mother was bucking underneath him and urging him on while her arms were wrapped around his shoulders and holding him close. As he rose up to brace himself before starting to really pound into her, the USMC tattoo covering his forearm came into full view.

I knew that tattoo.

As I kept standing there in stunned silence and totally not knowing what to do, my mother rolled her head and opened her eyes to look straight into mine. My grandfather continued to pump himself into her as she locked gazes with me. When my mom stopped moving grandad checked over his shoulder to see what was going on and froze.

"Kevin," my mom's voice was breathy. "Give us a minute and I'll explain."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. Whirling, I slammed the door closed and headed for the stairs.

"Kevin! Wait!"

My grandfather's voice made me stop when I reached the bottom of the stairway. He was standing at the top of the stairs, buck naked. My eyes bored into his and ignored the rest of what was visible.

"How could you?"

"Kevin, wait." My mother repeated the request as she showed up right behind her dad. Tightening the belt on her bathrobe she went on. "I can explain."

"Explain what?" I pointed at them both. "That?"

My mom's face firmed. "That, as you put it, is me expressing my love for my father."

"It's incest." I hissed at them trying to keep my voice down so no one would hear me say it. I didn't want to say it. Saying it was gross and made me feel filthy. "It's illegal."

Rather than reply, my mom tugged her belt tighter and started coming down the stairs. As she reached the halfway point I stepped back.

"Kevin . . ." She stopped on the stairs as soon as I moved. "I told you, I can explain. If you get angry at me and run off, you'll never know what's going on. What you think you saw isn't what's happening and if you don't let me explain you'll take this bad memory with you and carry it around forever while it eats at you. I can explain if you'll let me. Just give me a chance. Okay?"

Indecisive, I didn't do or say anything. What was there to say? I'd caught them both in bed together. It was obvious what they'd been doing. No one could mistake it for something else.

"Go sit down in the living room." My mom waved her hand at me and started coming down the stairs again. "Go on."

Glancing up to see that my grandfather had vanished, I headed for the living room. There wasn't any way she was ever going to convince me they hadn't been having sex together. No way, no how. I know what I saw.

"Sit." My mom passed me on her way to the kitchen. "I'm going to get a glass of wine. Do you want something?"

I didn't say anything and my silence made her stop and turn around.

"Kevin? Do you want anything?"

I shook my head no.

"Sit. I'll be right back." She pointed at the couch and disappeared.

Rather than sit on the sofa, I chose one of the recliners instead. Perching on the edge of the cushion I waited for her to return. Heavy steps on the carpeting told me that my grandfather was coming downstairs. Before he arrived my mother reappeared holding a glass of white wine and a bottle of beer between her fingers. Seeing me sitting in the recliner, she paused then shrugged and put the two beverages on the coffee table in front of the couch. My grandfather entered as my mom seated herself and looked at him. Patting the cushion in a silent invitation for him to sit next to her, she turned to me.

"What you saw wasn't what you're thinking."

"I know what I saw, you were fucking." I was intentionally crude. I wanted to hurt her and shame them both so they wouldn't do it again.

"That's a very crass way of putting it, but yes." My mother admitted it and grasped her dad's hand as he sat next to her. "We were."

"Then what's left to explain?"

"What's left is why we were." She picked up her goblet with her free hand and took a sip of wine. "I've been alone since your father died. That's been very difficult for me."

"It's difficult for everyone. That doesn't mean you get to fuck your father. No one gets a pass for it." I cut her off.

"Kevin . . ." My grandfather's voice was stern but my mother stopped him with a negative head shake. Turning back to me she went on with whatever she was trying to say to me.

"There are things you don't know. If your dad was still here he'd have explained all of this to you already."

"Explain what?" I wasn't ready to hear it but the way she'd looked at me made me ask anyway.

"I have three stars."

"What?" That didn't make any sense.

"I have three stars. Your father was my chaperone."

"I don't get it. What are you talking about? What has that got to do with what I saw you doing?"

"Your mother isn't who you think she is." My grandfather spoke up again. "Your father and mother are, were, members of an association. A kind of a club. When your father died, your mother couldn't continue on with the association."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I no longer had a chaperone. Without a chaperone I have no income."

At my blank look my grandfather took up the explanation again.

"Your mother provided a specific service to the association. In exchange for that, she and your father were entitled to compensation for her services. Your father's death left your mother without that money coming in."

"I'm going to lose the house," my mother added. "I can't make the mortgage payments."

"How does that . . ." I pointed at the ceiling to show what I was talking about. "Help you?"

"I need a chaperone. Your grandfather is willing to try to be mine."

"I don't get it. Chaperone you for what?"

"Sex." My mother took another sip of wine. "The association exists so that women who have a strong sex drive can get all the sex they need."

"Need?"

"I need sex, Kevin." Another sip of wine, a big one this time, followed the others. "Since your father died, I've been totally alone. That's been very hard on me physically as well as emotionally."

"So you're saying you're a . . ."

"I am not a whore." My mother's words were forceful despite the low tone. "Your father wasn't a pimp either."

"I was going to say nymphomaniac." My response sounded lame considering what we were talking about. My mother burst into laughter once I said it. Confused I just looked at her while she sputtered.

"Kevin, even if you weren't my son I'd absolutely love you for that. There's not a mean bone in your body. Even when you're surprised by something as unexpected as this is, your true personality shines through."

While my mom praised me, my grandfather twisted his wrist and checked his watch and made like he was getting ready to leave. My mother looked at him then back to me.

"Sit there and don't leave!" The command came with a stiff arm and pointing finger in my direction. "I mean it Kevin, you'd better be here when I come back downstairs. Your grandfather and I have some unfinished business to take care of."

Mom turned back toward her dad when he cleared his throat.

"Helen, Marjory can . . ."

"Don't you dare! Mother knows that I need serviced. You do too." My mom abruptly stood up and yanked on his arm.

My grandfather waved his hand in dismissal. "Marjory can take care of me. No problem."

"No." My mom yanked on his arm again. "You know the rules. The association is stretching the rules to let you chaperone both of us and none of us can afford to screw that up. Now let's go, I still need you to re-certify me anyway."

"Ummm . . ." I was confused again.

"I will explain that too." My mother tossed that at me as she headed for the stairs with my grandfather in tow. "When we get done. In the meantime, just stay here and wait for me to come down again."

TWO

I waited. What else was I supposed to do; leave even though my mom had said she could explain? So far what she'd told me didn't explain anything, but, from the way the both of them had acted, there was something I was missing. The only way I was going to find out what, was to wait.

I tried not to listen, but the thumping and other noises from the bedroom were unmistakable now that I knew what was causing them. Eventually I turned on the TV to drown it out. It didn't help, I'd catch myself trying to hear if they were still going at it during the commercials.

Frustrated, I turned off the TV and just sat there and listened while my grandfather fucked my mother in her bedroom upstairs. Eventually the noises stopped and the shower in her bathroom started to run shortly after that. A few minutes later my mom came downstairs wearing a pale yellow sundress rather than her bathrobe this time. Silently she sat on the couch again and picked up her wine goblet, rotating it in her hand as she looked over at me.

"Thank you for waiting."

I shrugged and lifted my hands. Where else was I going to go?

"It's important, Kevin. You need to understand what's going on." My mom sipped more wine.

"Then tell me. Straight up and without any fancy words. Just tell me that you're a call girl or whatever it is that you do."

"The association isn't an escort service." My grandfather came downstairs. My mom rose to meet him at the bottom of the stairs and slip her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Sir." She murmured with her eyes lowered.

He bent and kissed her on the lips before proffering her his elbow. "Walk me out so the neighbors can see us."

My mom laughed and threaded her arm through his. "Yes Sir."

"Be nice or I'll tell your mother and she'll spank you."

My mom shook her head no. "Sir, I have stars, not a diamond. As you well know by now."

Smiling at that for no reason I could see, he gave her another kiss on her lips and headed for the front door, my mother releasing his arm to follow along behind. I could hear them talking out front as my granddad got into his car. A few minutes later the car started and my mom came back inside. Sitting down on the couch again she picked up her glass and looked at me over the rim.

"Well?" I asked the pending question.

"You were early."

"Are you going to explain or not?" I ignored her opening gambit to try and make this all my fault. I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"I said I would and I will. Right now I'm wondering how much you can take before you go off the rails again."

"What's not to understand? I sat here and listened to you have sex with your father. I saw you. I know what you did."

"No, you don't. You only think you know."

I sat back in the chair, crossed my arms, and waited. She sighed.

"I am your mother. I'm not a whore. Or an escort. Or whatever other nasty word you want to try to call me right now because you're upset. I belong to an association where women like me can get what we need. We need sex. I need sex. The association lets me get all the sex I need while making sure that things are safe for me. I don't have to go to bars and pick up strangers to sleep with, the association helps me avoid that risk. The men I sleep with are screened to ensure they're healthy. They are also background checked to be sure they aren't criminals, or abusers, and they have to pay yearly dues to be part of the association. If they don't pass the screening, or the background check, or don't pay their dues on time, they're out. No exceptions. And, once they're out, they can't rejoin. They can't sponsor anyone either. You have to be sponsored to join. Even I had to be sponsored."

"But, why do you do it? Besides the sex I mean, You were married to dad, wasn't that enough?"

"Before your father died, I had four steady lovers. Occasionally I serviced other men when their needs weren't being met. Usually that was because their lovers were ill, or out of town, or something else prevented them from being together."

I just looked at her.

"That's four in addition to your dad." She clarified what she was saying. "Plus the occasional Temporary Male."

"Temporary male?"

"That's Male, with a capital M. It's the term the association uses. I had four Males to service every day if they needed me to."

"So you slept with four men every day?" I wasn't going to use the word male, capital M or not. "Plus dad?"

"Not every day, or least not with all of them. Your father often slept with other women instead of me as well. It depended on who I was servicing at the time. Some of my long term Males would bring their lovers with them for him. Sometimes. It depended on who and if she was available for a temporary service when one of her Males wasn't available."

She gazed into her glass for a moment before giving herself a small shake.

"I think that some of them were there to be bred. If so, that means that it's highly likely that your dad fathered children. I don't know that because there are things I can't tell you. I don't know anything about how some of it works and who is bred to whom, or why, or even who decides. I'm not allowed to have access to that information. What I know is that my chaperone has access to my file as well as the files of my Males. It's part of the selection process to be sure that we can be a matched pair or group. I don't have access to any of the files so a lot of the things you probably want to know about, I can't tell you."

"Why aren't you allowed to know anything?"

"Because I don't need to know. It's also better if I don't know."

"Why?"

"Because I'm supposed to service the Males I am with, not play twenty questions. I learned that lesson during my first week of training."

"Training?"

My mom nodded.

"I had to be trained to do this. Any woman can have sex when she wants to have sex. I've been trained to have sex, and enjoy it, when my Male wants to have sex. It's not rape and I wasn't forced, it was about me learning how to control both my body and mind when it comes to sex. The training is also fairly intensive and takes several months to get through. It's not much fun in the beginning. It's even painful sometimes and I cried a lot over what was happening to me. Everyone who goes through training cries when it happens to them."

"That's part of the program and how we respond is part of evaluating whether we're moving forward or not. It's also part of choosing what the next phase will be, based on our responses. Not everyone responds the same way. Some, not very many but some, like pain and their training is different from mine. They don't earn stars, their tattoos are a single diamond with a blood drop."

Mom took another sip of her wine, shaking her head at me when I started to ask about the tattoos.

"Later. Anyway, the minimum time for the training program is ninety days but I was told that most don't get out of there that soon. The average time is around four and a half months. Sometimes five. That means the general time frame for training is somewhere between four and six months. It depends on how stubborn we are, the changes in our training program based on things like our responses to pain and pleasure, and some other factors. I was probably about the average time."

"Other factors?" Despite not wanting to know, and totally hating the idea that someone hurt my mom just for the fun of doing it, what she was telling me wasn't what I'd expected to hear. Not even close and I'd had no idea anything like this existed, let alone that my mother was part of it.

She nodded and looked into her wine glass again as she took up her explanation once more.

"Before we're released we have to be pregnant."

"And?"

"I wasn't pregnant when I was captured." The words were barely audible and I had to lean forward to catch them all. "I was when I was released. We all are. It's part of the training program. We have to agree to it ahead of time."

"And?" She was married to my dad. Her getting pregnant was normal. Or it should be.

"Your dad wasn't allowed to sleep with me once I was captured."

It took a minute for that to sink in. When it did I stared at her. She nodded into her wine glass once more instead of looking at me.

"So dad wasn't my real . . ."

My mom shook her head no.

"Kelsey?" I asked, meaning my sister.

Another negative head shake but this time she looked at me.

"That should have been obvious to you a long time ago given the differences between you both."

Ahhh . . . yeah, it should have. Except I never gave it any thought. My sister had an olive complexion and straight black hair. Everyone else the family was pale skinned with wavy dark brown hair; my dad, my mom, me . . .

"Do you know who my . . .?"

Another no.

"I can't even guess. I serviced a lot of different Males while in training. Sometimes only once, sometimes multiple times, sometimes several males each day. Being bred is part of the training. It's to make sure we understand and accept how far we're willing to go. Once we're released we can choose whether to continue to breed or not. Some do, some don't. I did for Kelsey. I wanted another child and your dad wasn't allowed to breed me. If he did, we'd lose everything."

"So who is Kelsey's father?"

"I don't know. I was blindfolded and bred several times every day during the week I was ovulating. That happened twice, once each month for two months in a row. I would have been bred a third time if I hadn't come up positive in a pregnancy test."

"They blindfolded you? Why would they do that to you?"

"They didn't do anything to me. This was, and still is, my choice!" Her face and tone grew fierce again until I held up my hands at her.

"Sorry. I don't understand and didn't know. That's why we're talking. Remember?"

The silence after I said that stretched for a several minutes. I was getting uncomfortable with it, and not knowing how to get past it, when mom started talking again.

"For Kelsey I made a special request just so I wouldn't know and couldn't even guess. The blindfold was a full hood so they wouldn't know who I was either. Whoever Kelsey's father is, he probably wasn't one of my assigned Males. None of them were Asian at that particular time and I don't think any of them were part of my breeding. My Males all showed that they really missed me once I was available to them again." She smiled to herself at some memory but didn't tell me what it was.

"Does she know? Kelsey?"

My mother gave me that look again before replying.

"I never told her, and I don't believe your father ever did either, but she can't help but know she isn't her father's daughter. Not that it matters, we love both of you as if you are our true born offspring." She took a final sip of the wine that was left in the goblet and set it down on the coffee table. "And remember, no matter who your father actually is, you really are my son and not adopted. It's the same when it comes to Kelsey too."

HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers