Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they need my help that much, then I will give it to them for free." I responded in the deep rumble I rarely used. "I don't need to have sex with someone before I will help them. That is not the kind of man I choose to be."

"That reduces the value of your services. There will be some who can pay but who will say they cannot."

"It might." I agreed. "But when I look in the mirror, I have to be able to do it without being ashamed of the person I'll see looking back."

Helen picked up her puzzle book, placing it on her lap and opening it.

"My love." She said it absently as she smoothed the page in the book with one hand. "You do not need a mirror for that. All you need to do is to look into my eyes."

We sat there without speaking for a long time after she said it. I mean, how do you say anything after someone says that kind of thing?

"You should go get ready. Mother will be expecting you soon."

Helen wrote in her puzzle book, then erased it to write something else. I rose to go change clothes to the ones I wore when I chaperoned grandmother for the evening. We'd gotten everything sorted out so none of us got caught having to do without on my chaperone nights. Tonight Helen would wait for me to come home, and I didn't need to worry about Kelsey, she was already gone after Ian picked her up earlier. She wouldn't be back until after I came home later in the evening.

I had no idea how we were going to handle things once she did come home after being out with Ian. I knew what she was probably doing with him and I would want to claim her as mine again when she came home. Except I couldn't because she could get pregnant if we did. I had no idea how she and Ian were dealing with it, only that I couldn't touch her.

I didn't know what was going to happen to the way I felt about her if she wouldn't sleep with me anymore. Or maybe she was doing it because she'd changed in how she felt about me. That could also be why she was leaving to take the training for association membership. I didn't know it for sure, but it was possible she was going to leave me behind.

I didn't know how I felt about that either.

"Kevin."

"Yes?"

"Do not worry, she will come home again afterward." She wrote again in her book. "Payment will be made."

"For what?" I hadn't done anything.

"For love."

"Kelsey already knows that I love her."

"She does, my love." Helen looked up at me. "Soon she will go learn what she must pay for it."

"And what will that be?" It couldn't be more sex, she already had as much of that as she wanted. Plus, she knew that I would always love her no matter what she did or who else she slept with.

"Herself, my love."

"I don't understand."

Helen went back to her puzzles.

"You should go get ready, my love. Mother will not appreciate being late for her appointment."

SIX

The boss wasn't happy. Today was Kelsey's last day at work and Ian definitely wasn't happy about it. I overheard them talking when I went into the back to move some crates of things for the café from there to the little storeroom behind the café register.

"Ian," Kelsey's voice was gentle as it came through the wall from inside Ian's office. They were both in there with the door closed "I love you but I have to do this."

"Why?"

"Because I need to."

"I still don't understand why you're going away. I love you. I want to marry you."

Okay, that was a surprise. Kelsey hadn't said a word about it to me, or to mom as far as I knew.

"Please Ian, I told you. We have to wait until I come back. Then, if you still want me, you can ask me."

"Is this about your . . . affair?"

"Ian." Kelsey paused for a long moment. "This isn't about that. This is about me finding out about me. It's not about me sleeping with anyone else. It's not about me not loving you either. It's about me discovering who I really am. It's also about you finding out whether you really love me or not and if you're willing to wait for me to come back to you even if it takes a long time."

"You don't have to go away to find that out. I told you, I want you. If what that means is letting you sleep around, then I'm willing to look the other way while you do it."

"I'm not sleeping around."

There was an even longer pause.

"Then what about . . .?"

"Ian, I'm not sleeping around."

"Does that mean you're not seeing someone else?"

"No."

"What does that mean?"

"It means there are only two men in my life."

"Only two? What about Kevin? Isn't he part of your life?"

Silence.

"Kel?" I broke the silence. "What are you doing?"

"Get out of my other love life Kevin." Her order for me to butt out came through the wall of Ian's office. "And Ian, if you say what that look on your face tells me you're thinking, I'll slap you so hard everyone will miss being paid for the next few weeks because you're going to be in a coma for a month."

"But, with Kevin?"

"Ian, last warning. I'm not going to let you go blabbing all over the place that you think I'm sleeping with my brother."

"But . . ."

"Ian, you're my boyfriend. Do you really think you'd escape whatever mess is going to come down if you start telling everyone what you're thinking? Think about what people are going to believe about you if you say anything."

"Ahh . . ."

"Trust me on this too Mister Ian Alexander Glass, if you say it I'll never forgive you. Not ever. No woman wants a man who won't keep her secrets. By the time everyone is done gossiping about what you said, you won't be able to find another girl who will trust you with any of her secrets either. So you can either shut up and accept this, or you're going to be a bachelor the rest of your long lonely life."

Ouch, that was the ultimate ultimatum. And it was done with her using his full name too.

"No one likes an eavesdropper either, Kevin."

Getting the hint I hefted the plastic crate and went back to work.

A short while later Ian sidled up to me as I was restocking the refrigerated case.

"Can we talk?"

I nodded. I knew what he wanted to talk about. What I didn't know was how difficult the conversation was going to be.

"Later. This isn't the time or the place."

"Thanks." He headed toward the front where Kelsey was watching us as she stood behind the register.

"Kevin?"

I looked up to see Giz standing behind my shoulder.

"Is it okay for me to sit and read if you give me a cup of water from the faucet?"

I looked at the faucet and then back to her before scanning the café for her sister.

"I'm by myself."

"Why?" I stood up from where I'd been on my knees in front of the cooler.

"Lucy decided she wanted to live with our mom instead of me and dad."

"I meant, why did you want a cup of water? Don't you usually get something from the cooler?"

"Oh." She looked embarrassed. "My mom cut off my allowance when Lucy left. She's trying to get me to move in with her too. I don't want to but I might have to."

Being a pawn stuck in the middle of a broken family love-hate game has got to suck.

"Here." I reached in and held out a bottle of chocolate milk. It's what she usually had when she and her sister came into the café. "My treat today."

"I can't pay you back."

I just pushed the drink at her. "Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

I nodded yes, then pointed toward the front where Ian stood behind the counter.

"Kelsey is quitting, this is her last day. Go up there and ask Ian for a job application."

"Why is she quitting?"

"She's going to be taking some time off for herself and try to figure out what she wants to do with the rest of her life." I gestured toward the front counter again. "So go ask for an application. I'll talk to Ian and tell him he should hire you instead of someone else."

"Why would you do that?" Now she sounded as suspicious as her sister did.

I shrugged once.

"I know you. You're a good person, you're a familiar face, you know the store, and you need the help."

"You think . . .?"

"I'll talk to Ian." I used my chin to urge her to go up front and get an application. "No guarantees, but I talked to him about hiring Kelsey and look how that turned out."

She looked at me, then Ian. Spotting Kelsey with an armload of books being returned to the stacks, Giz watched her for awhile then turned back to me.

"I don't know anything about working here."

"I didn't either when I started. It's not hard to learn and Ian will teach you what you need to know." I knelt down and began putting things from the crate onto the cooler shelves. "Go ask for an application. Unless you apply, you'll never know if he'll hire you or not."

Ian cornered me at the time clock before I could punch out. It was the end of my shift but Kelsey was going to stay longer and Ian would drive her home after work. It was their current arrangement and I hoped that the earlier conversation didn't start up again. I wasn't going to say anything to Ian about that though, it was totally Kelsey's job, not mine, to deal with.

"Some girl said that you told her to ask for an application because Kelsey was leaving."

I nodded.

"Her name's Giselle. She's a regular in the café once a week. Nice girl, kind and friendly. She'd do okay here if you hired her."

"And?"

"And what?" I punched my time card and stuck it back into the slot next to the machine.

"What else? I know there's something else. I know you Kevin, especially after the way you manipulated me into hiring Kelsey."

"Hey, I didn't manipulate you into anything so don't blame me that you fell in love with my sister. I even warned you about what would happen if you did."

He paused for a second then shook his head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I still want to talk to you, but not today. Instead, I'm going to take some really good advice that someone once gave me and think about what's going on first. Okay?"

"Giz needs the job." I relented told him what he wanted to know after he said that. "Her allowance has been cut off and she needs the money or she'll be forced to do something she doesn't really want to do."

"How do you know that?"

"She told me after she asked for a cup of water from the faucet because she didn't have the money to buy anything. She still wants to be here even if she can't afford it."

He stared at his desk in the office for a long minute.

"Ian?"

"Okay, I'll hire her." He finally looked back at me. "On your say so."

"Hey!" I held up my hands in surprise.

"Kevin," he paused like he was hunting for the right words. "You're really good with people, it's why I hired you in the first place. If you say I should give someone a job, I'll hire them just because you said to."

"Great, now it's my fault if they don't work out?"

He just looked at me some more.

"Kevin, if you say to hire them, then they'll work out. I have no idea how you know it, but they will."

"People talk to me, that's all. Sometimes they tell me things they won't tell anyone else." I explained that it wasn't anything I did. "Occasionally, I can help them out a little bit."

"That's probably why they talk to you."

I grimaced. No one wants anyone to think they're a sucker.

"Kevin," Ian's tone was somber. "Go home. I'll hire that girl and we'll talk later about the other thing."

"Giz. Her name's Giz."

He nodded.

"I'll put her on the same schedule you have. That way if she has any problems she's afraid to talk to me about, she might tell them to you."

KELSEY

She didn't know what was under the cup in front of her on the table she was seated at, but whatever it was, it smelled really rank and nearly made her eyes water.

"Find the Male." The command barked out.

Seeing no other option, she lifted the cup. The moment she did, the ball started vibrating inside of her, increasing in strength before beginning to fluctuate between faster and slower until she was clamping and softening her vaginal muscles in response.

"Find the Male." The command came again.

Obediently she lifted the rag that had been hidden under the cup. The vibrator increased it's buzz and held that speed.

Someone to her left moaned. The blinders on her face kept her from seeing who it was, but she thought it sounded like Karina.

"Find the Male."

Kelsey held the cloth up to her nose and smelled it. Phew! She shook her head once before the vibrator made her clamp her knees together when it revved up faster. Tensing her muscles she moaned at the pleasurable sensation.

"Find the Male."

She kept holding the stinky cloth to her face and opened her knees.

"Uhh!" She started to pulse and orgasm, sliding down in the chair as the vibrator stopped buzzing.

Hands came into her narrow field of view to take the cloth from her fingers and put it back underneath the cup while she was still gasping for breath. A few minutes later she sat up straight in her chair again.

"Find the Male."

Once more she reached for the cup and held the rag to her nose. It didn't smell so bad this time. Expecting the vibrator, she moaned when it started again and kept the rag against her nose until she orgasmed once more.

This time when she sat up straight again, there were two cups on the table.

"Find the Male."

She reached out for the nearest cup expecting to find another cloth under it. Instead of the familiar reward from the vibrator, she got shocked by one of the yellow wands. Twitching uncontrollably from the electrical zap, she dropped the cup and cried out.

"Find the Male." The words came from behind her this time after she came back to herself and sat up in the chair again. Someone had replaced the cup back into its original orientation.

Carefully, she leaned forward and inhaled while making sure she didn't touch anything. She could smell the stinky rag but there were two cups. Getting close to one, she inhaled again. After a moment she sniffed at the second cup. The smell was stronger there.

As soon as she touched that cup, the vibrator started up again. Holding the rag to her nose, she relaxed and let her third orgasm of the morning happen.

They took her blinders off and told her to go back to her assigned space after she rolled her eyes back down and could think again. Walking into the bunk room, she found two naked men standing at the foot of each and every bed. The other girls filed in behind her and stopped. They looked at each other and then back to the men.

"Find the Male."

Hearing the command was a surprise, but she walked toward the two men standing at her bed. Carefully she sniffed each one. The one on the left smelled just like the stinky rag. Reaching out, she touched his chest with her fingertips. The moment she did he enfolded her in his arms and pulled her down on her bed. With gentle tug he removed her vibrator and held it for her to take into her mouth. She closed her mouth over the ball and held him where she wanted him so she could slide down on his shaft.

She didn't even need to wiggle her hips to get him all the way in. Bending, she nestled her nose next to his neck and started grinding her hips. Hands held her for a bit then a probing finger moved around behind her and touched her unexpectedly on her ass.

Immediately, she stopped and sat up straight. Shaking her head no she waited. After a second or two, the Male underneath her used both hands to stroke her body and squeeze her breasts before holding her hips and thrusting up into her.

"Find the Male." He said to her as he thrust into her again.

After the third thrust, she started bouncing on his cock. Arching her back she angled her pelvis so that he'd be thrusting directly into her G spot and started slamming her hips down before rising up again.

After a couple of minutes, the Male pulled her down to his chest once more. Turning her head to one side to be able to breathe, she could see Shanna underneath her Male with her legs in the air. She was moaning and grasping at him with her hands as she worked her hips.

Debbie was on top like Kelsey. Unlike Kelsey, the second Male who'd been standing by the bed, was now crouched behind and thrusting into Debbie at the same time she was riding the first Male. Debbie's face looked like she was in both ecstacy and agony at the same time as both Males pounded deep into her.

As she continued to watch, Karina's Male finished and rose up off of her. Moving away, he made room for the second Male to settle himself between Karina's thighs. Karina lifted her legs higher and moaned loudly as he thrust into her. Karina stretched her arms over her head and arched her back and moaned again.

Amy was being held bent over the foot of her bed as her Male fucked her. With her hands securely cuffed behind her back, the Male just pushed deep with every stroke. Her second Male's cock was buried deep in Amy's mouth at the same time as she alternatively gagged and then gasped for air when he pulled back. Before he could push himself back into her, she gulped his cock fully down her throat again.

"Find the Male." The Male underneath her reached between their two bodies and squeezed her breasts again. "Find the Male."

Concentrating, she moved her hips in a circle as she continued to grind into him. With a loud grunt, he thrust up into her and she could feel him throbbing as he started to come. Disappointed that he came before she did, she slowed then stopped when she couldn't feel him coming any longer. Once her Male had caught his breath, she sat up and then lifted herself off of him.

He removed her ball from her mouth.

"Clean me." He said and pointed down at his limp cock.

Kelsey spun and took him into her mouth. As she did he put the ball back into her. Immediately it started vibrating and maintained the slow buzz until she had licked him clean. At that point it revved up, making her pulse until she orgasmed for a fourth time that morning.

The last Male was waiting for her when she finished. Eagerly she took him into her mouth and started bobbing her head as the ball started pleasuring her again.

SEVEN

Overnight, my inbox started to overflow. Now I had eleven emails from people wanting me to send them my manager's contact information. And three more of the Urgent, please reply emails just like the other ones I'd deleted already.

I didn't know any of those people. Frustrated, I growled about it. Helen must have heard me because she showed up in the office door.

"My love?"

"It's nothing." I pointed at the computer screen. "I'm just being bombarded by more emails asking me to send them my association manager's information."

Helen came around the desk to sit on my knee and look at the screen. Reaching for the mouse, she clicked on each one of the eleven requests and sent them to the trash. The other three she looked at for a moment then opened one of them.

"This is from your association manager."

"What?" I sat up and looked past her at the computer screen.

"He is trying to contact you so he can set up an calendar for you." She pointed at the screen with a lone finger. "He says he's being inundated with requests for an appointment with you which is why he's trying to get you to reply."

'What kind of appointments?"

"He does not say, my love."

"Great. Now what?"

"My love, you can reply and let him know that you're not interested. If you do that, he will stop requesting you respond and will simply decline everything from now on."

"But what about people like Lady Jenna? I haven't heard from her about whether she will be here for her fitting. Plus, if I say no to everything then I'll never get anyone else as a client."

"Then I suggest you email him and tell him that you are only going to accept business appointment requests. He will decline everything else."

Gack, that sounded like the world's most horrible way of telling someone you weren't interested in whatever they're selling. Plus, if I just blew off all those women like that, then it'd be a sure bet that I'd have no clients after the word got around about what an asshole I was.