Courtesan Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

Nodding, Kelly said; "That's for sure."

Jason shook his head. "I can just imagine what is down there."

Mandy kissed his cheek. "Unless you've suddenly developed the same predilections as Donald I don't think you really want to know."

He laughed. "You're right, this might be one of those situations where ignorance is bliss."

Keisha, who was still standing, walked over to Brad and extended her hand. "Come on baby, it is getting a little chilly out here. I don't have a rumpus room, but your bedroom will have everything we need for a little pre dinner fun."

Brad took her hand. As Keisha pulled him up from the chaise lounge, he said; "If it has a bed and a shower it will be just perfect."

His robe was open. Keisha brushed his flaccid penis with her fingertips. "I hope you don't want to take a nap."

Shaking his head, he said; "No Jasmine, I was hoping we might do a little serious fucking before dinner."

"What an exciting idea." She grabbed his cock and gave it a gentle tug. "Follow me big boy. We've got a plan."

As Keisha and Brad started walking towards the mansion Kelly looked at Tyler and said, "Do you like their plan?"

Tyler nodded. "Melody my dear, it sounds absolutely delightful."

Kelly popped up and grabbed his hand. As she pulled him out of their chaise lounge she said, "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

Once he was standing Tyler pulled my wife to him and gave her a hard kiss on the lips. When they finally broke apart Kelly breathlessly said, "Yes, I think this is a very good plan. Let's go."

As soon as Kelly and Tyler started following Brad and Keisha to the mansion Mandy looked at Jason. "Do I have to ask?"

He shook his head. "Nope."

She quickly stood up and turned to offer him a hand, but he was already getting up on his own. Mandy grinned at him. "My aren't we eager."

Jason flashed her a scurrilous smile and said, "We certainly are."

Grabbing his arm, Mandy laughed and said, "Come on you lecherous rogue, let's go fuck."

As I watched my wife and Tyler walk hand in hand to the mansion, feelings of envy and jealousy crept their way into my heart. Once they were inside I closed my eyes, bit my lower lip and then with a sigh I started picking up the plates and plastic glasses.

I knew that I didn't have to do it, Florence and Cassie would soon be coming out to clean up. At that moment I just needed something to occupy my mind. Being a cuckold isn't always easy.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers