All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 05'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
SubbymaybeSubbymaybeover 12 years ago
Totally Hooked!

Yep, Im hooked! Luv this!!! Keep it coming..can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
frustrated!!

I absolutely love this story, however every time I get to the end of the chapter it drives me crazy that I have to wait to find out what happens next. Although, I am pleased that you give your readers something to look forward to every day. Keep posting daily chapters and you have my forgiveness for keeping me constantly on the edge with your story.

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
damn...

Why do you have to keep me waiting... I absolutely enjoy this series and can't wait for more... a chapter a day should keep my cravings at bay... maybe?

StormHeraldStormHeraldover 12 years agoAuthor
Its me.

I'm glad everyone is so happy with the story, my first attempt at erotica and it seems to be a pretty alright story. To answer some of the questions I have had, first I did take artistic liberty with the placement of the Hymen, while it can be sometimes further into the vagina, for the most part it is true that the hymen is in the front area of the vagina. So I do apologize if this upset someone, but I just took creative license on it.

Secondly I named Desmond, Desmond because I wanted a bit of a newer name from Desdemona from Othello, who I always pictures as kind of a crazy, love obsessed girl. And when I went through my list of names Desmond, while usually a males name, sounded better in my mind when I read it. Its unique which I always pictured Desmond to be, considering her hair is white, and its a very powerful feeling name.

Im glad you guys like the story, and keep asking questions, I will answer when I can.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
This is story my new drug

I'm over here like OMG he's just using her??? I'm so confused because I thought they had a connection also. Why did he have such jealousy for how she learned her oral if I don't think they're to be virgins anyway. I don't want him using her but, I'm so proud that Lilly stood up to that bitch. Lil seems like a really sweet girl and even though a part of me wants her to win the heart of Damien I also don't want her to undercut herself I hope she has someone that will truly love her and not want her because a war might start. If he really wants to marry the Bitch then do so but not at my girlies expense. Damn I can't wait til the next Chapter its just getting better and better.

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Love it!

I really like the fact you are posting the chapters so quickly - makes it easier on those of us who are addicted! I LOVED when Lilly pulled the dagger on her; and then threatened her with silver dust in her goblet...priceless! Can't wait to see what happens next.

sirraliasirraliaover 12 years ago

Okay I was really loving this story....till Damien. Ughh hope he ends up chasing Lilly cause she is way too good for him. Sorry I voted one star....but I should have given it 5 stars. Since your writing was so good it made hate Damien and Desmond. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Curious?

if she is human can't she be turned into a vampire or is she to stay human because of her bloodline

warmicw30warmicw30over 12 years ago
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a first time writer you are good keep up the good work and you defiantly will get a lot of follower's .

PS; already one

loveisbornloveisbornover 12 years ago
u just made my day!

Love the fact u posted the next chapter so quickly since I am now an addict I need to keep my fix. Also love the fact that u incorporated the late couple sentences from the previous chapter in the beginning of this one. Makes it that much easier to follow along. I love this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the love??? or is it only politics?

I think that Damien was in love with Lily when they were children playing together.

I think that it took him by surprise that she can not remember her childhood and their relationship.

Now, this chapter 5 takes us to the politics of this mating.

OMG, I finding it hard waiting for this love story to be played out.

Thanks for posting so frequently, it is keeping my frustration level some what manageable.

vt

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
ANOTHER

GREAT MORNING IN SEATTLE. Chapter 5 is about falling in love, passion, tenderness, potential betrayal and redemtion. Now I am ready to face the world. Thank you StormHerald. By the way what does StormHerald stands for???

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Growth

you are truly growing this story. With each new chapter things seem to get just aliitle more complicated. Now that a fight may have started between the two girls what will happen next? And our prince seems to have some feelings for the "weak" human Lilly. Where did he go and what is he doing while Lilly sleeps?

I look forward to watching Lilly get Prince Damien, in fact I think it has already started!

crazy_lifecrazy_lifeover 12 years ago
amazing

i am a bit impatient so it was great when i found u uploaded this and its amazing story. its short but then again ur bringing ur story out fast which i love! keep up the good work!!!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Dat was a twist dat i totally didnt expect nw i really love dis stry i hope lilly jus completely jus say fuck u to da whole competition nd nt act lile no luv sick puppy wit a broken heart ugh im soo mad at damien i hope lilly totally finds a guy 2 make damien jealous wit bcuz he deserves 2 fill jus as betrayed as lilly does. Lillys aunt is awsome n a weird sort of way i hope n da end lilly makes her nd if possible da rest of da family proud. :)

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
WOW

Now that's a girl after my own heart. Lilly is just wonderful and I luvage her spunk.

Cannot wait until the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 6??

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE post chapter 6 now?? Or say even in the next ten minutes?? I'd love to find out what happens next.

Thanks!

amienicholeamienicholeabout 12 years ago

So glad to open my iPad up and see chapter 5 waiting to read. You are really spoiling us, I love the fact they are so quick! Keep up the good writing it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
your story is my soul!

OMG! I just can't say how much I love your story, it reminds me of my favorite vampire novel and loving it as much and more. so keep up the good work and hope the other stories you write can be better then the next one!!!! XOXOXO!!!!!

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
she is a firecracker

did any one notice, her eyes changed, i think she may be not vampire, but she sure as hell is something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3

Love it. I love how each chapter is evolving. I love how the female character knows how to stand up for herself in a world that is completely against her. I just love this story! Continue with your amazing work ~ you had me captivated since chapter 1! :)

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookabout 12 years ago
I love it

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please say chapter 6 will be out soon.

klp0918klp0918about 12 years ago
wow

Well written story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bipolar much?

I was enjoying the story until I read this chapter. She hears that he's playing with her emotions but ends up comforting him? It just doesn't add up. And I thought she wanted out of the agreement and please don't tell me she's starting to have feelings for him after knowing him for one day where he wasn't really all that charming. The only positive I can think of is that he gave her an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

Desmond and him would have bein dead in a minute . Is she serious about him? He basically told her she was a waste of time .

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 12 years ago
LOL

I never thought about putting silver dust in blood. Love it! That's the type of unique idea that I just love.

tanilctanilcabout 12 years ago
love it

very unique amazing story. cant wait to read the rest.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
She

is no push over, and that is good to see from a humans' perspective :>)

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
interesting....

I enjoyed this chapter, but wish she was a little more upset at him for longer... As a female human or not, his ass would to beg me back! Shes young, she'll learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

I'm never going to get some sleep at this rate! Urrrrrrr! I.have.to.keep.Reading!!!!! Lol!

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
she hit that bitch with a vase!

Hahahahaha lol I can't get over that! I was like oh shit she's gonna die! But she hit that bitch with a vase and grabbed a knife lol! Oh that was funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous