Cousin Crush Dreams

Story Info
She had a Cousin Crush on me. Now as grown ups we act on it.
1.8k words
4.33
18.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that place between awake and asleep. Yeah, that place where you are finishing a dream and semi-aware of the real world. Well man, I have a story that I wouldn't believe.

I can't just start there though. Today was a summer day like any other. Not too hot, but just right. I spent most of the day at the beach with my family. We are on family vacation and in my case that means we rented a huge ass house and every part of the family goes in to pay for it. This year was the first year in a while that my cousin, her husband and two kids have come.

Kait is a beautiful mid-20's women. As I said, she has two children. Those two children turned Kait into a woman. She went from being super skinny with big tits to having a nice set of hips, a booty and bigger tits. She has brown straight hair, eyes that sparkle like two well placed emeralds and a sweet personality. When she was a kid she had actually gotten angry at my wife when I proposed. I was her cousin crush and in her mind no one was good enough. She grew up and got married and I never thought much more about that.

Seeing her out here in a bikini changed all that. Since becoming a mom she has gained these wonderful womanly hips that would be perfect for grabbing onto. Her tits were full and about to burst out of her bikini top. She had sauntered down the dune to the Oceanfront in a wrap and as soon as she got her place straight she let the wrap fall. I looked from her face to her tits, to what looked like two lips with no hair covering inside her bottoms. Her legs were just like the movie line...Legs that go right up and make an ass out of themselves.

Kait and I had gone down to the waters edge together and she was playing in the surf, if truth be told I think she had to piss which the very thought of that turned me on. I was daydreaming about warm piss flowing from her and seeing her step out of the water knowing some of the water dripping was piss. I instantly wondered if when she pissed it was forceful and made that hissing sound.

Suddenly I was blown out of my daydream as I was crushed by a wave. I was still standing but I saw that it had knocked Kait over. I reached over and grabbed her around the waist and righted her. I realized as I did so my hand was on her tit, her bare tit at that. I could feel the large tit in my hand and I felt the nipple tighten in the palm of my hand. The wave had knocked the bikini off of her tits. I was holding Kait to my body with a tit in each hand now, to cover her exposed tits. I was almost certain she would feel my hard cock as it pressed against the covered crevice of her nice ass.

The smile on her face made me wonder and then she brushed her hand against my stuff cock and gave it a little squeeze. We saw her top floating and Kait dropped below the water level. I told Kait, "I got it for you!"

"Yes you do!" Was Kait's only response. She gave me a wink as she did.

I was pretty sure the sun had gone to my head. Now I had to figure out how to get out of the water with no underwear and board shorts on. My cock was throbbing at this point.

Kait had her top back on finally and I was almost back at a semi. I decided to go ahead and get out of the water. I wasn't sure what everyone on the beach had seen. My wife missed it because she was lying down sunning herself. I got back up to the towel and laid down next to my wife, choosing to lay on my stomach so my semi wouldn't show. I looked up and Kait was sitting right in the eye line. I know she had been there before, but I could have sworn she was sitting there with her legs deliberately spread. She had her head back in the chair. My mind was for sure playing tricks on me.

I decided it was time for me to go back to the cottage as I was getting a headache. Where we stay is just a walk from the beach, so I told my wife and grabbed my things. I went to the cottage and grabbed a shower. As I lathered my hair and then body, my mind returned to what happened in the ocean. My cock stood at attention almost immediately. I'm about 5'10" with a dad bod build that has some muscle and tone added I have not had in years as I finally started going to the gym again. My cock is right at 6.5 inches so nothing to write home about but better than average. I gave myself a couple of tugs in the shower, that led to stroking my cock while thinking about my cock being between Kait's ass cheeks and her tits in my hand. It didn't take me too long to take myself to a pretty hard orgasm. As I moaned on the last spurt, I heard a cabinet door shut. Someone was sure to have heard me. I finished up, swept the jizz down the drain, cleaned up the tub so there was no sticky residue and got out of the shower.

As I came out of the bathroom, I heard Kait's voice, "everything ok in there?"

"Yeah, thanks for checking, I accidentally turned off all the cold water!" I replied.

"Well you better be more careful next time, you don't want to get burned!" Kait said with concern.

I replied, "thank you and no I don't! Hey where is everyone else?"

"They stayed at the beach and are going to go from there to the pier for a bit, I just wasn't feeling that!" Kait replied.

"Well I am going to go lay down, let me know if you need anything!" I said.

Kait's response was, "Oh I will!"

I layed down, trying not to read into that response. I heard the shower start as I was drifting off to sleep. My mind despite the headache was on nonstop replay of the events at the beach as I dreamed. All of a sudden, I could almost feel the rocking of the waves. In my dream Kait was now facing me and I could hear moaning. It almost felt real! I had not had a dream this overtly sexual in a very long time and I didn't want it to stop. All of a sudden, it was as though I could feel her tits pressed against my chest and the kiss felt all too real. I opened my eyes to see Kait's face inches from mine and my lip between hers. She was riding me like one of the PBR girls on a mechanical bull. I could now feel her wetness sliding up and down my shaft. She quickened her pace, with short fast strokes. My cock was buried inside her and the head was coming to a rest just under her cervix. Her pussy started making that soupy sound and I felt her cream ooze down my shaft onto my lower abdomen. I put my hands on her ass and waited for the right moment and when she came, I pulled her deeper to me. Her eyes opened wide and I felt a squirt come from her piss hole. Her torso began to spasm and her legs were shaking. I reached up and caressed her left titty and rolled her nipple in my finger tips. She shivered and exclaimed loudly, "FUCK that was a great orgasm!"

My cock was throbbing inside of her. She was breathing hard on top of me. I rolled us over keeping my cock buried in her amazing pussy. I kissed her hard then began working down her neck to her shoulders. From her shoulders I continued to nipple and kiss my way to her tits. As I sucked her nipple in she inhaled sharply and her pussy constricted my cock. I stayed here for a while slowly moving my cock in and out as I sucked. I worked my mouth down her torso finally having to pull my cock out. I kissed past her pussy lips and down her leg. I have a gentle bite to her inner thigh on the left side. I continued down her leg until I got to her foot. I gave it a rub and she didn't seem ticklish. I stuck my cock back in her pussy as I began to lick and nibble her left foot. I sucked on each of her toes while softly fucking her pussy. I could feel my cockhead rubbing her g-spot and her pussy began to leak cream around my cock. She especially liked when I sucked on her big toes. I continued this way, slowly rocking my hips back and forth and sucking on her toes. I gave the arch of her foot a bite and her pussy squeezed me out as she squirted all over me!

I moved up her leg and began to eat her pussy. Her nectar was sweet and her pussy lips were just right for sucking. I ran the tip of my tongue across her clit as she began to shudder and moan. My tongue went further south and teased her taint, then made its way in her pussy! By the time I was done eating she had come again and my beard was coated in her slickness. I kissed my way up and she grabbed my beard and pulled my lips to hers. She breathlessly said, "You have to fuck me right now!"

With no further hesitation, I slid my cock balls deep into her pussy. I felt the head of my cock slide right under her cervix. I began to slowly move, just slightly to push on that precious spot. She began working her hips in time with me! I reached up and grabbed a handful of titty. She began to orgasm again and I could not personally hold back, I drove my cock deep in her pussy and spilled my cum right at her cervix. I laid there in her arms twitching, my cock growing soft inside her pussy. The rhythm of her spasms were the only thing I felt and wanted to feel. I finally pulled out and we snuggled until the text came that the family was on the way.

That was the only chance we got to fuck on vacation.