Cousin Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to resurface from the moment, acutely aware that my mom and uncle were concluding their goodbyes and were turning their attention to us. We separated our embrace as quickly as it had begun but I was left in a daze from what I had percieved in her body's reaction, not able to meet her eyes.

My uncle and I shook hands and bro-hugged as Jane exchanged her own pleasantries with my mom. And then, just like that we were going our separate ways. As we walked away I shook myself from my stupor and glanced back over my shoulder to catch one more glimpse of my cousin and was pleasantly surprised to catch her doing the same. Even at the distance now between us, our eyes met and I swear I saw her wink.

Part 2

I was stoked to return home. Ready to see my homies and emerge from the overall mental bubble I'd found myself in. The trip had only been a week but to my body and mind it felt like time had stood still almost. But most of all I wanted to fuck the hell out my girlfriend. I was so pent up from the trip that our first night together I only lasted about thirty seconds.

The summer seemed to absolutely fly by. With everyone so hyped about our collectively achieved "adulthood" and the generally percived notion that our lives would be changing drastically with the impending first semester of college, there was never a shortage of things to do. But in the brief moments of stillness I did find, my mind immediately fixated on my cousin.

My girlfriend and I fucked like rabbits but it did not take long at all before thoughts of Jane began to invade my mind during our couplings. I began to imagine her every time and a profound intensity over took me in those moments, my girlfriend taking notice and seeming to appreciate the increase in passion and vigor. I always felt ashamed afterwards, a feeling that I was somehow being unfaithful combined with the guilt of taboo lust for my uncle's daughter.

I considered texting her from time to time but always managed to talk myself out of it. Convincing myself that my memories of our perceived tension was all in my head and we were both just horny young adults separated from our recently discovered sexual awakenings.

I did care for my girlfriend but as the summer waned and my obsession grew ever more powerful it was clear to me that I didn't love her in the true sense. And with our inevitable separation around the corner I chose to end our relationship. There were tears, on both sides, you never forget your first. But deep down I think she felt the same. At least that's what I told myself.

Part 3

I hit the ground running when college started and quickly got lost in the chaos of it all. Managing to get out of my head for a while as I struggled to keep up. Being on my own for the first time and in a new environment I barely had time to brood.

My parents were fairly well off and I had managed to convince them to get me a small apartment just off campus, against their protests. They wanted me to have the dorm experience for at least my first year but being an only child and somewhat introverted at times I plead the case that I would do better overall if I had a more controlled environment and they did see the logic in that.

I did manage to make a few friends right off the bat but mostly kept to myself and tried my best to be as independent as possible and be a good student. I did find myself with a lot of down time which led me to a lot of porn browsing. I'd never had this much privacy and free reign to explore all corners of the internet as I'd always had to cover my tracks living at home.

I also learned a lot from my hours spent digging through the endless amount of videos at my disposal, watching people fuck in every manner possible. I spent whole afternoons buck naked at my computer getting lost in the sauce and it wasn't long before I found my preferred category of incest roleplay. Trying my best to find women of similar body type to Jane and never quite feeling satisfied.

Eventually I got to where I would warm up with porn and finish while scrolling through her Instagram. Her feed was mostly pretty tasteful but there were a few shots of her in a bikini from this summer that I kept returning to.

I really began to feel guilty about my obsession and decided I would break my degenerate behavior and try and meet some girls. I stopped jerking off for a few days which lead to a full week. I started to feel a bit more confident and healthy about myself. I was even working up the courage to ask out a cute girl in one my classes.

And that's when out of the blue, Jane texted me for the first time. I was watching a movie when my phone buzzed.

"Hey you!"

I stared at my phone for a minute, not quite believing it. I felt my heart speed up slightly and my dick hardened instantly. Jeeze I was pretty far gone if just a simple text was all it took, but it was her!

"Hey yourself! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you're adjusting to big city life?"

"I've been thinking about you too! You should've reached out! Its all pretty overwhelming tbh."

"You're right, sorry! I wanted to and almost did a few times but figured you were busy dealing with such a big change and I've been in it myself."

"Never too busy for family!"

There it was. I was just family, which is true afterall but it took me down a little from my initial high of hearing from her and there wasn't more to it. Still, it was nice to talk to her.

"Well how's it going?" I sent back. "Having fun despite being overwhelmed?"

"For the most part. Hard being away from home for the first time and it's pretty chaotic in the dorms, being a small town girl lol. How's it going with you? Luck out with a cool roommate?"

"My folks actually got me an apartment... so I've been living the bachelor life. I feel bad admitting that lol."

"Wtf!? for real!? You're so lucky... what I wouldn't give for some peace and quiet when I need it! My roommate has her fuck buddy over almost every night lol."

"O damn! yeah thats gotta be distracting I imagine lol."

"Mostly I'm just jealous, they sound like they're having a great time and I haven't gotten laid since I left home after summer lol. What about you? banging all the hotties in your sweet bachelor pad? ;)"

My breath caught for a moment, I was instantly turned on again hearing her speak so casually about sex. I thought about lying but decided to just be honest.

"Sorry to disappoint lol but its been dry times for me too, so to speak."

"Well maybe I can help you with that... what are you up to weekend after next? ;)"

My heart began to pump rapidly at that and my free hand found itself with my rock hard dick in its grasp without me even realizing it. I had to slow down for a second and compose myself before I could begin typing as I slowly stroked my cock.

"O yeah? No plans, what do you have in mind? ;)"

"Well I'll be coming down to your city actually to see a couple of my girls that go to your school! We were gonna float the river on Saturday and you should come with us! They're super hot and I could wing woman for you!"

Ugh, the wind went out my sails with that and I deflated both mentally and physically, my dick growing soft at my crushed hopes. I should've known better, everything that had happened on the trip that I imagined was sexual tension was just all misperception. But that moment in the cave? And that hug goodbye that definitely seemed like more than a hug? I was so confused and it took me long enough to respond that she texted me again before I could.

"Uhhhhh you there?"

"Sorry, yeah! Pizza just got here" I lied. "That sounds great! But you don't have to hook me up with your friends lol. I'll be happy just to see you, I've missed you! I think about that summer trip a lot"

"I've missed you too! I think about that trip a lot too..."

Dot dot dot?! What does that mean? A lot can be implied with the dot dot dot... Just slow down, probably overthinking it.

"Well just holler at me when you know the deets about what time and where etc. Looking forward to it!"

"Sounds good, will do! xo"

The "xo" sent me over the edge as I dropped my phone and rubbed myself to completion in four strokes, cumming all over my stomach with no time to seek a receptacle. It was a small inclusion, just two letters. I knew I shouldn't read too much into it but for me it was all I needed after the semi roller-coaster of a text convo we'd just had.

I decided not respond and just let it hang out there. The back and forth had reached its natural end for now anyways. The next two weeks were going to be hell with anticipation.

As the next week passed I made it a point to not build up my expectations too much. Whatever was going to happen or not happen would be okay. I was going to get to see her either way(in a bikini, no less) and in a much more comfortable setting without the watchful eyes of our parents.

Obviously I wouldn't got out of my way to flirt with her in the company of people who knew our relation but if the opportunity presented itself or we found a private moment, I was not going to be shy about my attraction. If it wasn't mutual after all, at least I tried.

I managed to get through the next week without being in my head too much and before I knew it, Saturday was tomorrow. She had quite a drive ahead of her so the plan was to meet at the river around noon and she would just drive straight there and we'd begin our float. A day of beers and inner tubing in a cold river on a hot afternoon and my sexy ass cousin on full display. I made sure to bring my sunglasses to sneak plenty of mental snapshots for my spank bank.

I headed down to the meet up spot and arrived a little early. I managed to locate her two friends based on a loose description from Jane and where they might be. She wasn't wrong, they were smoking hot.

Claire was a tall redhead about Jane's height with a slim framed super model-esque physique, she was quite thin but not in an unhealthy way. Her breasts were larger than I would think on such a small frame and had a slight au naturale sag to them. Her hips curved out into a a tight little round ass that you could bounce a quarter off of. She wore a dark green modest two piece bathing suit that contrasted well with her overall pale complexion. Her pale blue eyes atop an oval face, petite nose and thin lips. She had an ethereal quality about her, almost alien.

Sandra was almost the polar opposite. Standing about 5' 7" she was all extreme curves popping out of a thick compact package. She wore a more functional, sporty/workout two piece bathing suit that seemed to strain to contain her giant double D tits that ballooned out of her chest. Her end table ass sat atop thick thunder thighs that looked like they could crush your head. Jet black hair, pulled up in a small pony tail, combined with her brown complection, she was definitely of Hispanic decent. Large brown eyes set in a cherubic face with plump, lucious lips.

I hailed them as I approached and they smiled and greeted me in return. We exchanged simple pleasantries about school and the beautiful but hot weather. They were both from my cousin's small town but had a much easier time adjusting to the culture shock with a good friend to lean on and expressed how stoked they were to see Jane and bolster her up some.

"Have you heard from her?" I asked. "Know how soon to expect her?" Trying not to sound too eager.

"She should be here any minute" Claire said as she pulled out her phone to check for updates.

"There she is now!" Sandra exclaimed, having done a cursory survey of the parking lot. My cousin's white Honda Civic was just pulling into a parking spot.

They both sprinted off to greet her with me not too far behind. Her car had barely come to a stop as she exploded out of the door and into their awaiting arms in an exuberant double hug. It was all shrills and giggles as their collective voices overlapped with the energy only young women possessed. I sauntered up, waiting my turn to greet her.

Her eyes met mine and she shot out of the huddle with her girls and leapt at me with her arms out stretched. I wasn't ready for it and I stumbled back a step as we embraced, our chests colliding and her tits mashing between us. No awkward family style side hug and I was instantly arroused. We steadied our footing and released as quickly as we'd come together but as she pulled away, I caught her eye and she winked slyly.

We helped her gather a few things as we made our way down to the river bank to inflate our inner tubes and discuss our plan. Usually the best way to do a float was to park someone's car at the end point so you could all drive back to the start point when you were done as it would be a long journey, and too far to walk back.

The problem was all of our cars were at the start point already and we'd need to take two cars down to the end point so someone could bring the driver of the return car back. We had just finished inflating the last tube and were figuring out how best to accomplish the car situation when a loud male voice addressed us.

"O shit, what's up Claire!"

We all turned to see a trio of shirtless dudes approaching, with their own inner tubes and inflatable cooler in tow.

"O hey! Tony, right?" Claire responded.

"That's right! Yall about to float?" he asked.

"What gave it away?" she laughed. "Tony's in my english class." she addressed to us and began to make introductions.

We shook hands all around, with Tony and his two friends, Kyle and Aaron, barely acknowledging me as they stole glances at the scantily clad ladies in my company. I had a sinking feeling my afternoon adventure was about to get intruded upon and inwardly became slightly defensive.

I was in great shape, having a daily routine of push ups and sit ups, but all three of these guys put me to shame. They were jacked and through the conversation it was revealed they were all on the football team. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated. Not at them exactly, but at the situation.

"Y'all should float with us!" Tony said. "We brought way too much beer and could use some help."

Claire glanced around at us, and shared a knowing look with Sandra.

"We just realized we hadn't put one of our cars at the take out spot so we'd need a ride back, any chance you could help us with that?" she said.

"Totally!" he confirmed. "We just got back from parking my truck down there, it'll be tight but we can all squeeze in." He beamed with an air of confidence that made me sqiurm inside. This mother fucker...

Whether I liked it or not, this was about to become a competition. It was simple math, four dudes and three girls. And with the way both sides were eyeing each other up and down with the sexually charged energy of yound adults experiencing freedom for the first time, I was aware of what was at stake.

Not to mention, one of the three girls was related to me by blood. So that marked her as off limits to me in their eyes. I glanced over at Jane and tried to gage her body language. She was smiling politely and seemed fine with the change in plans but I felt like I detected a slight amount of annoyance too. Perhaps at having her reconnection with her girls immediately sidelined but maybe that also included me? I hoped so anyways.

I decided I would suck it up and not let it show how disappointed I was. I wouldn't be a little bitch about it but one thing was clear. I damn sure was gonna do everything in my power to cock block these guys from my cousin as much as possible. Maybe it would just be perceived as an overly protective family member looking out for her. I definitely would have to play it carefully though and not be too overbearing.

We started to gather our things and head down to the water. Jane was still wearing her dry clothes over her swimsuit and began to disrobe quickly to stuff them in the dry storage bags we'd all brought for our phones and keys etc.

Her arms crossed and pulled her tank top over her head, her tits dropping out, barely contained in a black bikini top that was much more revealing than what she'd worn on our trip. As I pretended to fiddle with my own dry bag, my eyes were glued to her, thankfully hidden under dark sunglasses.

Her hands dropped to her belt as she unclasped it and began to shimmy out of her jean shorts. It was everything I could do to keep my jaw from falling off as they slid down her long tan legs and her perfect ass came into view. The distinct T-shape of a thong disappearing between her cheeks as they dropped out with a slight jiggle.

It was magnificent and even better that I remembered. It looked so firm yet had the tear drop droop and wobble where it curved back out of sight into shadow where it met her thighs. That only came from a truly natural feature, something she was blessed with and didn't have to work for.

A series of cat calls, both male and female brought me out of my trance. Our group had taken notice as well and were voicing their appreciation as she had bent over to stuff her clothes in her dry bag.

"O shut up, you horn balls!" she yelled back. Glancing up at me as her cheeks flushed red slightly. She held me gaze for a moment, smiling. I smirked back at her, the absolute hunger in my eyes hidden by my shades.

As we got situated to all flop into our tubes, I noticed Kyle and Aaron having a side chat as they leared at my cousin, her back to us. I couldn't hear what they were saying but their body language was clear as they shared a fist bump. I inwardly fumed at this but bit back any indication that I'd seen the exchange. They would be the ones to watch out for.

We all got settled in our tubes and tied a loose rope between them so we could float as a pack. It ended up with the girls in the center and the boys on the outside and I made sure to wind up next to Jane, setting my tube down right as Aaron tried to slide into that spot. He seemed to huff at this but I pretended not to notice.

Kyle managed to tie up on the other side of her but I had mitigated what I could for now. Our makeshift flotilla found its way into the current as we began to get swept downstream. Tony handed out beers as we got comfortable.

The river was pretty calm and we floated along at a leisurely pace, sipping our beers and taking in the scenery. It was a busy day on the water as several other groups were out taking advantage of the nice day. Tubers, kayakers and stand up paddle boarders were everywhere you looked and the people watching was top tier.

The conversation was pretty group focused, everyone chatting together and I was staying out my head and playing my part as well, even getting a laugh at a well timed quip here and there. But I did notice Kyle leaning in to talk quietly to Jane ever so often.

She would giggle or respond politely but I did notice she was quick to turn her focus back to her girls or me and I felt myself relaxing a bit more. If anything she seemed a little turned off by his constant attention. I couldn't tell if it was personal or if she was still just annoyed at the overall intrusion of his crew in general. Either way I took comfort in it.

Up ahead the river curved and then began to pick up speed as we entered a series of minor rapids. As our flotilla bounced off of a few rocks and swirled around in the eddies, the rope tying us together came undone slightly and I found myself separating from the group along with Jane and Kyle.

As the current eased us into flat water again there were now two groups. The three of us had drifted quite a ways from the rest of the crew and I saw an opportunity.

"Hey Kyle, would you mind giving Jane and I a moment to catch up? We'd hardly gotten to say hello when y'all showed up and we haven't seen each other in a long time." I said, trying to keep my tone from sounding too accusatory. He glanced at my cousin and I saw annoyance flash over his face but with the lack of protest from her, he took his que.