Cousin Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah sure bro, just don't keep her too long. I was enjoying her company... and her legs." he smiled. Glancing at her again. She laughed, obviously slightly embarrassed but it sounded a little forced to me. I hoped I was reading this right.

With nothing else to be said, he paddled over to join the rest of the group. I suddenly wondered if I had overstepped but to my reassurance my cousin spoke.

"Oh my god, thank you so much! He was kind of driving me crazy." she said.

"Okay good, then I didn't misread that! I started to feel like I had for a second." I replied.

"No not at all! He was creeping for sure. Acting like I wore this thong for him or something."

I laughed, caught off guard to hear her directly address her sexy attire. I also wondered if it was implied she wore it with someone in mind. I gathered my courage and asked.

"Who did you wear it for?"

She paused, her beer up to her lips. She smiled slyly and gave a small shrug before taking a sip. I felt my pulse pick up and my dick suddenly swelled a little, despite the cold water.

A brief awkward silence came over us but I was quick to break it.

"Well do you want to rejoin the others? I don't want to keep you from your girls."

"Fuck that! I'm kinda pissed at them for letting this bro squad take over our afternoon. And besides, I'm happy just floating back here with you." she said. Her free hand coming to rest for a brief moment on my upper arm.

The sudden contact was electric and my throat caught for a second as I struggled with what to say next.

"Well why don't we ditch them then. I don't know what our plans were after the float but you and I could go grab something to eat and have a proper catch up."

Her head tilted slightly and she smiled.

"I like that plan! But can we stop by your place first and get cleaned up?"

"For sure!"

The float lasted another hour or so, Jane and I maintaining our separation from the rest of the group who didn't seem to notice. As we arrived at the take out spot, we paddled over to the river bank and started wading ashore, pulling our tubes behind us. Jane informed the girls of our plan to split off and they seemed slightly bummed but didn't protest too hard.

Tony had convinced them to come to a party he knew about and they were hoping we'd come too. But they let us off the hook as we weren't leaving them hanging with nothing to do. I did notice Kyle looking slightly dejected and managed not to gloat on the outside.

We made our way to the parking lot where Tony reminded us about the limited seating situation.

"Only five seats in the truck, so two of yall will have to ride in laps. We can throw the tubes in the back."

"Shotgun!" Sandra called before anyone else could say anything.

"Bitch what the fuck!" Claire said. "Then I'm riding in your lap!"

"Fine by me, what do you weigh, like ninety pounds?" Sandra replied.

"Fuck you! Hundred twenty thank you very much!"

I saw Aaron and Kyle exchange a look, anticipating which one of their laps my cousin would ride on. That's when Jane leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not riding on either of their laps."

I studied her face as she held eye contact with me, a subtle plea in her expression. But also hunger as she half bit her bottom lip.

"Why don't you sit on my lap then." I whispered back. Her face relaxing into a smile.

"That's what I was hoping you'd say." she cooed.

I almost melted at that as the three remaining dudes slid into the backseat, myself lingering a second to secure an outside seat. Kyle and Aaron's faces went from lustful anticipation to total consternation as my beautiful cousin's thong clad onion booty dropped squarely in my lap.

There were mutters of disapproval and confusion.

"Aren't yall cousins?!" Kyle protested.

"Yeah and for that reason, I trust him to keep his hands to himself. Isn't that right?" Jane retorted as she shot a glance over her shoulder. I caught the hint of a smile in the corners of her eyes.

I responded by lifting my hands up for everyone to see.

"You got it." I confirmed.

"Whatever..." Kyle sulked. And then just under his breath, "Weirdos..." and turned to face out the window.

As we made our way out of the parking lot, everyone's attention wandered elsewhere, but not mine. My cousin's ass grinding into my crotch only separated by my thin swimsuit was all I could think about and I was running a mental gymnastics routine to keep my cock from growing hard. And I was losing.

The truck approached the road and there was a pair of speed bumps ahead. It bounced over the first one and Jane was lifted off me for a split second to come gently landing back down with just enough force that there was no way she didn't detect my rapidly growing bulge. We passed over the second set of speed bumps and when she landed this time, I felt her nestle into me with an almost undetectable wiggle in her hips.

I lost the battle entirely as my dick sprang up ready for action and came to rest against her barely covered pussy. I felt her body quiver ever so slightly, and her breathing increased. I glanced around to see if any of the others had noticed the sudden sexual energy pouring off of us but they were all occupied, staring at phones or out the windows.

While keeping my left hand in plain view of the rest of the passengers, my right hand found its way to her right hip, low and out of sight against the door. I let it just rest there, awaiting some form of protest from Jane and when it didn't come, I squeezed softly, pulling her into me. She let herself be pulled and I sensed her pushing into me as well, her hands braced against the passenger seat where her two friends sat, oblivious to the scandalous behavior happening just behind them.

A considerable warmth emanated from her pussy as my now rock hard cock twitched and slid against the thin fabric of her swimsuit bottoms. I thought I even detected wetness but it was hard to say as we were still soggy from the river. I couldn't believe this was happening and I cursed the presence of other people, wanting to take her right then and there.

I was pulled from my daze as Jane suddenly tapped the hand that was squeezing her hip, we were pulling into the parking lot where we'd left our cars. I shook myself out of it and readied myself to be a functinal human again.

Tony pulled his truck into a spot and everyone began to pile out. I noticed Jane waiting a moment even though we had our own door access. As Kyle and Aaron went out of the otherside she made her move to exit and slid off my lap, giving me cover to conceal the tent in my shorts. And the fresh wet spot... Clever girl.

I dropped out of the seat and immediately turned my body to face the truck and began removing the stacked up inner tubes. No one seemed to notice my raging hard on as I handed them all out, positioning my own tube in front of my crotch.

Jane reasserted our plan to go hang on our own, againsts the protests of her friends. They made a show of pouting but it was all in good fun. She mentioned trying to meet up later and that seemed to quell any further argument. We said our goodbyes to the bro squad who barely seemed to register it.

We walked in the direction of her car and as we got there she turned to face me, her eyes fierce.

"I'll follow you to your place." she said. It wasn't a question, she was all business.

"I'll pull around." I confirmed, spinning around and heading towards my car. I yanked the spout on my inner tube and bear hugged it as I walked to squeeze some air out of it. Stuffing it in the back and hopping into the driver seat I started my car, swinging it around to where Jane was parked. I noticed she hadn't even bothered with her tube as it sat discarded in the parking lot as she pulled away, hot on my tail.

It was a short drive, only ten minutes or so but I cursed the red light we got stuck at, students still meandering through the cross walk as our light turned green. A loud honk sounded from behind me as Jane expressed her impatience. I laughed and pulled forward when the last one was clear.

Two more turns and we were pulling into my apartment complex.

I slid into my designated parking spot as Jane found a free space a little further down. By the time I was out of my car she was standing in front on me.

And then she was on me, pushing me back against the driver's door, slamming it shut in the process. Her lips mashed into mine, our tongues snaking out to intertwine. My hands shot out grabbing two giant handfuls of her ass as I yanked her into me, her arms around my back gripping and clawing. We continued our furious kissing as our bodies smashed against each other, her perfect tits pressed hard against my chest.

A low whistle rang out as a couple walking through the parking lot witnessed our passionate display and sounded their support. I took contol then, grabbing her by the hand and leading her up the stairs to my second floor apartment. I managed to slip the key in the lock on the first try, a good sign.

No sooner had the door swung open and we were back at it, furiously clawing at each other as our lips locked again, our tongues swirling together. I kicked the door shut with my keys still in the lock as we stumbled down the short hallway into the tiny dining room.

I had a small table set there but it would have to do. I pushed her back onto it and wriggled out my swimsuit, only managing to get it free from one leg. My cock sprang up and out like a heat seeking missle, ready to find home. Her legs already spread wide, I yanked her swim bottoms to one side and revealed her sopping wet pussy.

I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance as we started another flurry of heated kisses. And then I slid into her up to the hilt and she cried out in immense pleasure matching my own moan of pure satisfaction.

I held still for a moment, savoring what I had longed for these last few months, my balls deep cock buried in my cousin's wet pussy. And then I really began to fuck her.

As hard and fast as I could, I slammed the full length of my dick into her, the table rocking and scraping across the floor until it hit the wall. She began to let loose with a series of wails that matched each thrust and looped her arms around my neck, holding on for dear life. I grabbed her by the hips so I could pound into her even harder, our forheads coming together as we moaned and grunted. Her eyes looking down, watching me rail her for all I was worth.

I pulled her top aside, exposing her tits for the first time as I leaned down to take her gumdrop nipples into my mouth. She screamed again, pulling me down even harder and I opened my jaw as wide as possible, trying to take her whole breast down my throat and failing. I switched to her other one as I continued to slam into her again and again, the table booming against the wall and dislodging a framed piece of art work. I barely registered the sound of glass breaking over the sounds of her moans.

She gripped my shoulders hard as her legs rose up and crossed behind me, matching my furious thrusts. I stayed in her to my full length and began grinding the top of my pelvis against hers while flexing my dick in short controlled bursts. Her screams took to a higher octave and she managed to choke out that she was about to cum.

Her breathing stopped for the briefest of moments and then her whole body began to shudder and ripple as her orgasm took her. I felt her pussy gripping and squeezing involuntarily as her hips bucked wildly in short spasms.

I couldn't take it anymore as my dick suddenly exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside my cousin's pussy. Rocking my hips as far forward as I could we each shot, I lost all control and grunted like a cave man.

We continued to grind into each other as our simultaneous orgasms slowly subsided and our mouths met again in slower, more passionate kisses that muffled our moans.

We remained coupled as our loud breathing matched and became the only sound in the room. I locked gazes with her and stared deep into her smoldering eyes, a look of pure bewilderment on her face. I don't know how much time passed as we simply stared at each other.

She finally broke the silence.

"Whattt..." she managed between short breaths, "...the fuckkk...was that..."

I laughed in response, not quite sure how to answer at first.

"I think that..." pausing to lean down and kiss her, "...was exactly what we needed."

"I'll say... I've never been fucked so good!"

I chuckled again, reflecting on the beastial energy that had overtaken me. I certainly had never fucked so well. Noticing that my cock had not softened in the slightest, I knew we weren't done.

Without pulling out I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her and lifted up. Her own arms held tight around my shoulders while her legs squeezed around my hips as I carried her to the bedroom. I tossed her back onto the bed and my cock slid out with a wet thwap. Grabbing her by the hips, I flipped her over onto all fours.

Taking my que, she laid her head down while arching her back, raising her ass in all it's glory. I took a brief moment to appreciate the view, as cum slowly dribbled out of her glistening pussy.

I stepped up and entered her niceeee and slowwww, a small gasp escaping her lips. I grabbed her ass with both hands as it came to rest at the top of my pelvis. The soft but firms pillows of her ass cheeks felt so warm and comforting nestled against me.

She raised up then, her long sandy hair cascading down her back as she leaned into me. My hands ran up her hips and her waist before sliding around to grab both her tits from behind as her head leaned over her shoulder to tongue kiss me deeply.

"You got another one of those in ya, champ?" she challenged.

I flexed my hips forward in response causing her to whimper and then I pushed her back down into position so I could go to work, my hands on her shoulder and lower back.

I started slow at first, pulling my cock back to where only the head remained before driving it forward again, keeping a steady pace. She let out a low moan everytime I reached full penetration.

After a while I began to pause at the height of each extraction, trying to build her anticipation. Alternating between sliding in achingly slow and ramming my cock home with full force causing her thick thighs to quiver. Her breathing was staggered as I kept her guessing with each thrust.

She let her arms collapse as she fell face first into the bed, her head tilted to one side, eyes closed and mouth open as she continued to let out small whimpers.

I slid both hands up to her hips and picked up the pace now, really fucking her hard as I pulled back with every forward thrust. Her bountiful ass clapping and bouncing off my hips was driving me wild.

I became a jackhammer, railing her hard and as fast as I could go as she balled her fists, grabbing hand fulls of of the blanket as the whole bed began to slam against the wall with hard thumps. She was almost shrieking now and I surprised myself, feeling another orgasm spooling up.

I had hoped to last a little longer but I was fucking my cousin from behind, what I had fantasized about endlessly for the last few months and it was even hotter than I ever imagined.

"I'm gonna cum..." I choked out. Wanting to know if she wanted me to pull out as I felt we'd gotten carried way in the kitchen.

"Cum inside me..." she purred.

Those words sent me over the edge and I let out a series of grunts with each thrust as I came in my cousin's pussy once again, my dick spasming and flexing with each spurt. It was even more intense hearing her want it and with the sensation of her pillowy ass jammed against my waist.

As my hips slowed and stopped, I leaned down and rained a few kisses along the back of her neck and shoulders. Not wanting her to feel left out, I slid out slowly, feeling my load dripping out of her and onto my dick. I guided her with my hands to roll over and lowered my face to her pussy.

I let more of my seed seep out before giving her a long solid lick from bottom to top before honing in on her clit. I swirled around it in slow circles and she let out small breathy moans with each pass. I began pausing to flick it rapidly at the end of each circle.

Her hands grabbed the back of my head as she squirmed and squealed at my relentless attack. I stabbed her clit directly with the tip of my tongue in short bursts and sent her over the edge. She screamed, her hips bucking wildly against my face in irregular, uncontrolled spasms as her hands squeezed finger fulls of my hair.

I pulled her thighs in tighter around my head as I licked her in long strokes from bottom to top again, stopping to give her clit a short flick, causing small aftershocks to ripple through her as her orgasm slowly subsided.

I climbed up to lie down next her as we both caught our breath, staring at the ceiling and reeling from the intensity of it all. After our panting had slowed into synced rhythmic breathing, she rolled on top of me and stared deep into my eyes. Her hair fell down around my head, creating a little cocoon of our faces.

We kissed softly and long, reveling in the moment, still not quite able to speak. I felt myself growing hard again under the soft comforting weight of her but was definitely not ready to go for another round, fully content in her just laying upon me like a human blanket. She rested her head on my chest after a while and we almost dozed.

"I'm fucking starving!" she said suddenly. Startling me as she broke the silence causing us both to laugh.

"Me fucking too" I agreed.

"Can we just order pizza and stay here in bed and fuck all night?"

"Abso-fuckin-lutely."

After chugging about a of gallon water each, I ordered enough pizza for ten people and we both hopped into my tiny shower together. It was a glorified phone booth but we made it work, giggling as we maneuvered the tight space, washing each other between rainfall kisses. I had never showered with a lover before and the intimacy of it was magical.

We stayed in the shower until the stream began to cool as the water heater ran dry. We were drying each other off when there was a knock at the door. Wrapping a towel around my waist I went to fetch the pizza.

"You left your keys in the door, man." the pizza guy said as I opened.

"O yeah, thanks!" I said, having genuinely forgotten about them. "I was in a hurry to get inside."

"I can dig it." He smiled as his eyes flicked over my shoulder and I heard my Jane's bare footsteps behind me. I turned to see her strolling into the kitchen wrapped only in a towel.

"You kids have fun." he said as he handed over the pizza.

"Preciate it man," I said. "Have a good one!"

Jane had grabbed a roll of paper towels and a pair of sodas as I carried the pizza straight to the bedroom. I threw a movie on the TV as we sat naked in bed and prepared to feast. We both moaned loudly in agreement through mouthfuls of our first bite. It didn't take long for us to fill our empty stomachs.

I cleared the boxes off the bed and put them on the dresser for easy access. I turned back to see Jane's lithe nude form in a full stretch before curling into a fetal position and patting the spot next to her. I slithered in beside her and we snuggled together, zoning out on the TV and letting our food settle. After a while I broke the silence with what had been on my mind the last few months.

"There's something I've gotta know," I started. "The cave in Mexico, were you serious about 'teaching me a thing or two'?"

"O my god yesssss!" she laughed, jabbing my playfully in the ribs. "I was so turned on and I was so disappointed when you didn't make a move, made me feel like a degenerate."

"Oofff I'm so sorry. I thought I was the degenerate who'd been lusting after my cousin the whole trip and there was no way you meant that."