Cousin Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I didddd. You weren't the only one full of lust on that trip. I'd been wanting to bang since that sweaty bus ride when you wouldn't stop glancing at my tits."

"You saw me!? I thought I was being smooth." I laughed. "I couldn't keep my eyes off you! And it only got worse, especially when you were in your swimsuit."

"O I noticed alright! Which is why I said that in the cave, I thought for sure you would've taken me up on the offer."

"I was so in my head about it all! Feeling like a total perv and even jerking off to you in the shower at night. I didn't think for a second you felt that way."

"Guess I was just better at hiding it." she smiled. "You were jerking off to me?"

I felt slightly ashamed at that. Even after we had just fucked our brains out and were currently lying here naked in my bed.

"Yeah." I said sheepishly.

"Well you weren't the only one." she said coyly. And then after a long pause, "Show me."

"Show you?" I asked, confused.

"Show me how you jerked off to me."

I was taken aback for a moment but decided not to question it. I was already half way hard, shit I hadn't gone soft the entire time we'd been together this afternoon. I pulled back the blanket and took my dick in my right hand, slowly stroking it at first until I was fully erect. Then I sped up to the medium pace I had become accustomed to.

She rested her head on my chest and watched as I jerked off like I had ten thousand times before. It was a strange sensation, being witnessed performing my little ritual which I had only ever practiced in private.

After a minute or two I felt her hand cover my own and with a deft motion she slipped it in beneath mine and took over, keeping the same steady pace. I let out a long sigh as I raised my arms behind my head and completely succumbed to her. I'd had hand jobs before and never got tired of them, they were all so uniquely different depending on the handy work, so to speak.

And this was no exception, her grip not too tight as she mimicked perfectly my own strokes. I let one my hands slowly caress the contours of her back, letting her know in a silent way how much I was enjoying it.

Suddenly her head lifted off chest and with out warning she took me in her mouth. Slowly at first, sliding her lips down the top half of cock and pausing, her tongue making slow undulations. I moaned long and slow and rolled my head back, my eyes snapping shut.

Then she started bobbing her head taking more of my cock into her throat with each motion keeping the same medium pace with which she'd been using her hand. Her long hair raining down tickled my entire lower body adding an unexpected and welcome sensation.

I raised my head to watch my cock sliding in and out of cousin's mouth and my toes curled at the immense pleasure I was receiving. I knew I would cum soon and I wasn't ready to just yet so I worked a free hand under her mid section and indicated for her to rotate.

She seemed confused and paused for a moment looking up from her work.

"Sit on my face." I said, and she let my hand guide her, lifting a leg over my head as her inverted pussy came to rest on my awaitng mouth, her hand still on my cock.

I gave her a long lick and she let out a cry as she continued to stroke me. Then she lowered her head, her throat opening and taking me to my full length this time as I lapped at her pussy from underneath.

My hands took two giant handfuls of her ass, spreading it wide to increase my angle of attack. I licked up from her clit pausing to tounge fuck her briefly on each pass, her moans only adding to the pleasure I was receiving as she continued to deep throat me.

I couldn't get enough of her pussy and drove my tongue in as deep as it could go, slowly licking in long circles around her inner walls. She was having trouble keeping up with the mutual pleasure assault, pausing more and more often to let her head rock back as she whimpered.

And then suddenly her pussy was sliding away from my face as she pulled herself forward and in one swift motion mounted my cock up to the hilt. She leaned all the way back letting her full weight fall against me, my hands moving up to caress her tits as she rotated her head to one side, trying to kiss me but constrained by the angle. I rained kisses along her cheek as I slipped a hand softly up to her throat.

I thrust my hips up a few times but was restricted by the weight of her. Knowing she had all the power in this position she rose up and leaned all the way forward coming to rest on her hands. Then her hips began to move, slowly at first, testing the angle and length of my cock before picking up speed.

She settled on a nice and medium pace, not quite lifting all the way up for my dick to slide out of her before slamming her hips back down. With her doing all the work I sat back for a minute and just watched her glorious ass bouncing with each rise and fall.

Without even thinking about it I brought a hand up to my face and lubed my thumb with saliva, lowering it to her asshole and circling it slowly. She let out a girlish squeal and giggled.

"That tickles..." she said in a sultry voice. "I've never been fucked in the ass before... are you trying to be the first?"

"Do you want me to be the first?"

"Why don't you start with that thumb of yours and we'll go from there."

"I've got a better idea," I said "Why don't I start with my tongue?"

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No," I said truthfully, "But I've wanted to try it since Mexico. And I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days." I added with a chuckle.

She paused, seeming to consider and slowly lifted herself off of my cock, leaning forward to rest on her crossed arms, her ass raising beckoningly up. I took that as my que and wasted no time rising up to accept her offering.

Grabbing a handful of her cheeks in each hand, I spread her ass wide as my tongue dropped longingly from my mouth, her tight little butthole revealed. Having never done this before I decided to treat it just like eating pussy.

I gave her a long few licks up the length if her ass crack, eliciting a few squirms and giggles before focusing in on her hole. Alternating between slow circular laps and quick vertcal flicks with the tip of my tongue, it wasn't long before her vocal responses began to turn to pleasure. The soft noises she was uttering gave me confidence and I started to really go to town, stabbing and lapping with the full force of my tongue.

After a while I began to feel her hole relaxing and sensed the slightest amount of play in the opening. I started probing into her only managing the tip at first but under my continued persistence, I soon had almost half my tongue in her ass. I could feel her flexing in response whether it was voluntary or not, her body was trying to let me in.

I brought a couple fingers up to her pussy, twisting them together as I inserted them. The sudden cry of pleasure from her let me know I was on the right track as her ass hole flexed and for the briefest of moments my entire tongue slid inside. It was quickly forced back out and I gave it a few more stabs before pulling my face away.

With my fingers still in her pussy I brought my thumb up and placed it gently against her hole, applying a small amount of pressure. I wiggled it up and down as she continued to flex and my thumb began to slowly slide in. As I reached the knuckle I felt her succumb and my entire thumb slid slowly into her ass.

I held my thumb still while working the fingers in her pussy, letting her adjust to the intrusion. I could fell her muscles working on my thumb, almost as if they were trying to pull it deeper. I wiggled my thumb slightly and tried moving it in a circular motion. The sounds she was making seemed more pleasure than discomfort and I decided to confirm before proceeding further.

"Are you okay? Want me to stop?"

"No don't stop..." she gasped.

"Ready for my dick?"

"I think so... but go slow please."

"I will, and let me know if you want me to stop."

"Okay." was all she said.

I slowly withdrew my thumb and fingers and got on my knees behind her. I spit on my hand and coated my entire length before positioning the head of my cock up to her hole. I pushed my hips forward at a snail's pace feeling her flexing, trying to let me in. My dick being considerably thicker than my thumb, I wasn't making much progress.

I slid a hand around the front of her hip and led my fingers to the top of her pussy, carefully wiggling them down to her clit. Keeping a steady motion there, that seemed to do the trick. As she continued to let out soft moans, I felt her ass hole relent and the tip of my cock slid in just a bit.

She gasped loudly and I held position letting her adjust once again, waiting for a signal to stop. When it didn't come, I began to push my hips forward not before adding a fresh coat of saliva to my shaft. Slowly, inch by inch my entire length slid into her ass.

When I reached full penatration I held still while continuing to work her clit with my fingers. After a minute or so I began to test my range of motion, pulling my hips back an inch or two and then pushing forward again. She seemed to enjoy the pull out more than the push in.

I tired picking up the pace but she was quick to stop me.

"Slow... I like it slow."

"Ok." I whispered reassuringly and brought the tempo back down. Now that I had the rythum down I began to focus more on my finger work, licking my finger tips as I circled and tickled her clit. I matched the slow speed of my hip thrusts with my finger passes of her clit, targeting it directly on the push in to offset the discomfort.

I could sense her orgasm building as her breathy moans began to come more rapidly so I really let her clit have it. Parking a finger there I vibrated my hand now, increasing the intensity on the pull out instead. On the next long stroke out it hit her.

Her back arched suddenly and I saw her gripping handfuls of the blanket as she let a long wail which quickly turned into short staccato crys matching her hips which began to buck wildly. The sudden sensation of her asshole flexing involuntarily caught me by surprise and I slid in to my full length as her muscles literally milked me, my dick exploding and shooting my load deep inside her.

One final shudder rippled through her body as my hips came to a stop, the only sound our heavy breathing. After a minute I slowly slid my cock out of her ass, a small gasp escaping her lips as the head cleared her entrance.

She curled into the fetal position and I nestled in behind her, our hands clasping together as I kissed the back of her neck. Not long after, sleep took us.

I awoke after a few hours quite disoriented. Checking my phone I saw it was just after 2 AM. The steady rhythmic breathing of Jane next to was an instant comfort but I lied awake for some time, the realization that she would be heading home tomorrow, or rather later today, plagued my mind. I had no idea how she viewed what had happened between us. If this was a one time thing or if she saw us making this a regular habbit. I knew I certainly wanted it to continue but tried not to get ahead of myself and just appreciate being here in the moment. Eveuntally I drifted back off.

I awoke to the most wonderful sight and sensation, Jane's mouth around my cock. She bobbed up and down slowly as golden light crept through the cracks around the drawn blinds. I let out a long sigh as I ran a hand through her sandy hair and lightly gripped the back of her head.

"There he is." she said, pausing briefly from her work.

"Goooood morningggggg...." I drew the words out.

She continued sucking my cock for a while, occasionally taking me to the back of her throat. Not wanting to cum just yet I pulled her up by the shoulders and rolled her onto her back. I shimmied down the bed a bit and dove face first for her pussy. Warming her up before climbing back up to fuck her.

We made love instead, taking our sweet time with lots of deep passionate kisses. As I was nearing the edge I told her I was about to cum. She responded by crossing her legs behind me and locking me in, a smile creasing her lips as she stared up at me through half lidded eyes. I shot my load deep inside her with a grunt as my arms gave way, my head coming to rest next to hers.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs tightened around my waist as she cradled me there for several minutes. I could stay like this forever.

"I don't want you to leave." I whispered softly in her ear.

"I don't want me to leave either."

We said no more for the moment and I was content with that. There was enough implied in her response that we were at least on a similar page.

After a while we separated and gorged ourselves on leftover pizza. Hopping in the shower together, we fucked again in the tight space. I took her from behind, the loud sound of our wet flesh slapping together bouncing off the tile walls.

Upon exiting the shower and drying off she laughed, realizing she had no clean clothes to put on as she'd only been wearing her swimsuit when we arrived and had subsequently been naked ever since. I threw on a shirt and pants and went to retrieve her bag of clothes from the car.

I tried not to hover while she dressed as it was sexy to watch her make her selection and wiggle into each garment. But also because I was apprehensive about her imminent departure. We hadn't really discussed where we stood and if this was more than just a hookup. I wasn't sure what I wanted out of all of this but I knew I wanted it to happen again and instantly grew jealous at the thought of her with anyone else.

I recognized that was unfair, in this modern age of dating and hooking up it was unrealistic to have expectations so soon. Not to mention how society would view such a thing as us being related and having sex. But I had to say something before she left and un muddy the waters for my own sanity.

"So..." I began as she was pulling her top down. "I just have to say I hold no expectations but this weekend meant a lot to me and I would very much like it to happen again, for the record." Ugh that came out way to formal and I cringed inwardly.

"Okay Mr. Businessman." she teased.

I laughed as she let me off the hook.

"Look, I've been burned in the past by not communicating my feelings and leaving things unsaid. I haven't stopped thinking about you since Mexico and after this weekend, you will be the only thing on my mind. I'm still very new to this but you shared your body with me and I'm not about to turn around and share mine with anyone else. I am not asking you to do the same, that's just how I roll and I wanted to be clear." I hoped that all made sense.

She turned to face me and flung her arms around my neck, my hands coming to rest on her hips.

"I wanted this to happen as much as you did." She said while holding my gaze. "And as horny as I come off, I'm a one man woman and I'm not about to go bang anyone else. Does that clear things up?"

"Absolutely, thank you. And sorry. Again I'm not trying to put a label on anything or have expectations. I just knew I'd regret it if I let you leave without telling you how I felt."

"I'm glad you did." She said and seemed to mean it, leaning in to kiss me.

"There's also the distance to consider. I know its only a few hours away but I feel like I already miss you."

"Well we both have cars." She smiled and without missing a beat. "What are you up to next weekend?"

"Nothing." I admitted, suddenly hopeful at the idea of the prospect of seeing her again so soon.

"Why don't you come visit me? I can sneak you into my dorm room and we can give my roommate a show for a change." She laughed.

"You're on!" I said, feeling like a weight was lifted.

She gathered her bag and I walked her to her car. After she threw it in the back seat she turned and wrapped her arms around me and I pulled her in tight, savoring the warmth and smell of her. I pulled my head back and we kissed long and deep, tongues swirling together, our passion ramping up and almost getting carried away.

"Alright!" she said as she pulled back. "Before I make you fuck me in this parking lot."

"I would..." I said, mostly joking.

"I'll talk to you soon." she said with a wink as she slid into the driver's seat.

"Sounds good, drive safe." I said as I shut her door.

She fired up the engine and with one last smile at me, she pulled out and drove away. I watched as her tail lights disappeared around the next corner.

I spent the remaining afternoon lazily eating pizza and watching TV but I couldn't think about anything else but Jane. I had a mix of emotions both excited and fullfilled but also anxious and uncertain. As the sun was setting and I began to doze off my phone pinged, fishing it out I saw it was her.

"Home safe!"

"I'm glad, thx for letting me know!" I sent back before adding: "Miss you already."

"Miss you already tooooo! And your dick... I can't wait for next weekend. xoxo"

"Me either...it's gonna be a long week!"

Part 4

The rest of the semester was a rubber band as the weekdays stretched out time agonizingly slow just for the weekends to fly by as Jane and I were together, one of us making the long drive to see each other. More often than not she came to visit me, which I felt bad about but it afforded us the most privacy.

We would fuck, eat and sleep for the 36-48 hours we were together, spending the rest of the week texting and face timing. I really began to care for her on a deep level as time went by and felt like I sensed the same from her but I hesitated to broach the subject, not daring to hope. In my heart though, I knew I was falling in love with her.

As finals week was upon us I grew more excited, knowing we would get to spend more time together over the winter break. We hadn't quite figured out the details just yet as we'd both have to make some time for our familys but there would be opportunity.

I was walking to class when my phone buzzed, Jane calling.

"Hey!" I answered.

"I have a surprise for you!" she replied.

"O yeah? What's that?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well I didn't want to say anything til I knew more, I didn't wanna get your hopes up..."

"Hopes up about what?"

"I applied for a transfer to your school for next semester... and it just got accepted!"

I stopped walking. "Really!?" I exclaimed.

"Does that please you?" she asked in a playful, sexy voice.

"It pleases me very much..." I replied dreamily.

"I'm glad... Speaking of which, know of anywhere I could crash? Anyone... I could shack up with?"

"I think I just might." I said, smiling to myself as my heart did a somersault.

"Wanna come up after finals and help me pack?"

"I'll head up after my last test on Friday!"

"Sounds good! I can't wait to see you..."

"Can't wait to see you!"

"Drive safe!" she said and hung up before I could respond.

A few days later I was pulling my car into her dorm's parking lot, texting her that I'd arrived. She came flying out of the front door and leapt into my arms, her legs crossing around my waist as I caught the full weight of her. She rained kisses all around my face before resting her head on my shoulder.

Within an hour we had her car packed up and were on the road, caravaning the long drive back to my apartment and for her, the last time. We pulled into the parking lot and were upstairs in bed, fucking our brains out without unpacking a thing.

As we lay there and drifted off to sleep I thought about what the near future would hold. It could be challenging with both of us being full time students and actually living together for the first time. Not to mention if it was ever found out that we were cousins. But it didn't bother me as I snuggled in tight behind her. We were right where we were supposed to be.