Cousin Jane

Story Info
Lust for a cousin starts on a family trip to the beach.
15.1k words
4.81
51.2k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfk214
bfk214
89 Followers

****All characters are over the age of 18****

My second submission here and I took notes from my first story's comments and included more dialog. I tend to write what I really like in a story and that's the slow build of tension so it may not be for those looking for a quick release. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Part 1

The sexual tension between my cousin and I began the summer after graduating high school. We were rewarded for our efforts by our parents taking us on a trip to the Caribbean for a week. As much fun as that sounded I remember almost being annoyed by being ripped away from my friends and girlfriend right at the beginning of my first free summer as an adult. All I wanted to do was party and fuck and the last thing on my list was spending time with my family. That was until we met up at the airport and I layed eyes on Jane for the first time in several years.

We had never been particularly close, only seeing each other every couple of years as she lived several hours away with her parents. They lived in a much smaller town out in a rural area of the state and our families only got together for holidays here and there but never very consistently. The woman standing before me was a far cry from the scrawny country girl I remembered. She had grown up and she was hot!

My uncle and her were standing at the gate to board the plane as my mother and I approached. Both our parents were divorced so it would just be the four of us on this journey. My cousin had her back to me as we got closer and I briefly thought my uncle had a new girlfriend he was bringing along. I even started to ask my mom as much when she turned around, her eyes lighting up as she saw us.

I was so taken aback at first but played it off as I shook my uncle's hand and awkwardly paused before giving my cousin a half hug.

She stood almost a full inch taller than me at 6' 1". Long sandy blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back, her big expressive green eyes beaming at me over a petite, slightly upturned nose and small pouty lips. She was wearing a tank top and jean shorts which displayed her shape well. Perky C cup breasts jutted out from her chest as my eyes tracked down, sizing her up. Her wasp thin waist immediately curving back out into her shapely hips and toned thighs. Her long tan legs seemed to go on forever.

"Hey!" I managed to chirp out.

"Hey yourself! It's been a long time!" she replied.

"I'll say! I hardly recognized you! I thought your dad was bringing a new girlfriend along that he hadn't mentioned" I said while half laughing.

She laughed too, her cheeks flushing subtly red and her eyes darting away. I realized then maybe I was showing too much in my reaction and made an effort to reel in my objectifying gaze. I guess not quick enough as my uncle chimed in.

"Yeah there's a reason we're gonna have a boys room and a girls room at the hotel, can't have no mutant babies getting made on this trip between you two" he laughed.

"Gross!" my mother said, punching him in the arm.

"What! I remember what it was like to be his age and horny for anything that breathed." he retorted.

My uncle reaching out and grabbing me in a half head lock before tousling my hair. My mother smiling and rolling her eyes. My uncle had always been crude in his sense of humor.

Just then the plane began to board and we gathered our things to head to the gate. I couldn't help but steal a side glance as my cousin bent at the waist to grab her duffel bag. The fabric of her jean shorts riding up slightly and straining to contain a perfect onion shaped ass.

The flight was smooth and several hours later we were landing in Cancun with the final destination of Cozumel for a week of beaches, food, and drinks with little umbrellas. I got over my annoyance of having been pulled away from my social scene and began to get very excited as the Gulf of Mexico transitioned into the teal water of the Caribbean.

We boarded a bus to Playa Del Carmen where we'd take a ferry to Cozumel. My cousin and I sat together and got to catch up for a while as we'd been seated separately on the plane. I managed to keep my focus on the conversation and not get distracted by how much her beauty had stunned me. I knew it was wrong to have such thoughts anyway and besides, I did have a girlfriend who I cared for very much.

Not quite sure if it was actual love but we had lost our virginities to each other on graduation night so the attachment was very strong. Our conversation eventually lead in the direction of our current romantic partners.

"You have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I do! How about yourself?" I replied.

"Well I have a boyfriend if thats what you meant" she laughed.

"That's what I meant!" I confirmed.

"Are you guys banging?"

I was taken aback by her forwardness and chuckled. Glancing to the seats behind us to make sure our parents hadn't heard.

"Mmhmmm" I smiled. "You?"

"Hell yeah we are!"

I couldn't believe how quickly and comfortably she had brought up the subject but it definitely helped to quell any awkwardness between us having not seen each other in so many years. It instantly felt like a wall had been brought down and we now had an actual connection in the form of a shared secret. I had told a few friends about losing my virginity but for the most part had not talked about it too much with anyone not closely connected.

Knowing she was sexually active stirred something inside me that I don't think I directly acknowledged. As the bus ambled along and conversation dwindled I found my gaze lingering from time to time on the beads of sweat gathering in the slight amount of cleavage her tank top allowed.

We finally arrived at the hotel around sunset and being so wiped out from the journey we all decided to just have dinner at the hotel restaurant and save any exploration for the next day. Dinner was uneventful expcept for our parents allowing us both to have a drink with our meal, the legal drinking age being lower in Mexico. They were both pretty cool parents within limits but it seemed like a good sign that we might have more fun than we expected on this trip.

Saying our goodnights to my mom and cousin, my uncle and I retired to the room we'd be sharing. He opted to have a few more beers on the balcony while I hopped in the shower. Being a horny teenager it wasn't long before I was rubbing one out in the shower, thinking about fucking my girlfriend. Right as I was about to cum, the image of my cousin's thick round ass in her jean shorts flashed through my mind and I came so hard I almost lost my balance, leaning forward against the wall to catch my breath.

I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm had been and immediately felt the shame of forbidden lust wash over me. I finished showering and dried off, pretty much making a bee line for my bed. I didn't want to face my uncle having just jerked off to his daughter and feeling like he would somehow read it on me. He tried to get me to come have a beer with him but I feigned being too tired and crawled into my bed. I tried my best to drift off but I kept seeing my cousin's ass in my mind and did my best to ignore the growing hardness in my underwear.

The next day we all woke up at a reasonable hour and met for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Plans for the day involved renting a car and getting the lay of the land with some beach time in the afternoon. My mind drifted wondering what sort of swimwear my cousin might be rocking. She did not disappoint.

It wasn't exceptionally risque as far as bikinis go, no thong bottoms or micro tops and I knew not to expect as much, this being a family vacation and all. But goddamn I could hardly hide my reaction when she removed her tank top and jean shorts when we got to the beach that afternoon.

Thankfully no one caught it as there was plenty to look at in every direction but I was singularly focused on her tight tan body as her tits plopped out from under her tanktop and she wiggled her shorts down around her perfect ass. The bikini bottoms working hard to contain her ample flesh.

"Christ almighty girl," my uncle said. "Where the hell is the rest of your swimsuit?"

"Ugh shut up Dad! It's just a bikini, covers the same as underwear!" my cousin replied.

"Well I better not catch any of these dudes oggling you, that goes for you too!" He said, looking directly at me.

"What? Ew she's my cousin man!" I said. Doing my best to sound convincing but feeling like I'd been busted.

"Still..." he trailed off but with a friendly smile.

"Don't be a degenerate!" my mother scolded him.

"Whatever." my cousin said, "Race you to the water?" she directed at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're on!" I said, thankful for the easy out.

We sprinted off in the direction of the water in a dead heat. We were neck and neck for the better part of it but I found myself slowing ever so slightly to get a quick view of her ass bouncing and swaying right before we plunged in.

The next few days were pretty much a rinse and repeat of spending the day browsing the shops and eating, with afternoons and evenings spent at the beach relaxing. The small amount of one on one time we were able to spend together was always easy and comfortable, laughing and carrying conversation was never forced. I was genuinely enjoying getting to catch up with her and silently berated myself for my unnatural urges.

There were even brief moments where we were mistaken for a couple by locals or other tourists and one time where she had me pretend to be her boyfriend to thwart the advances of a drunk pair of travellers. I tried not to think too much of it but I couldn't deny the chemistry we seemed to share.

I did my best to keep my eyes to myself but found it harder and harder as I took every opportunity to steal a glance or even outright staring when I had my sunglasses on. More than once though, I felt like her gaze lingered on me for longer than it should but I was sure it was just my imagination.

Every night in the shower I rubbed one out to the mental images of her in her bikini, not even thinking twice about the taboo nature of it, cumming harder everytime.

It wasn't until the day before we were set to leave that I caught the slightest glimpse of possible mutual lust but in the moment, doubt crept in and kept me from acting.

We had spent the afternoon at the water and had heard from some fellow travelers about a small cave a mile or so down the beach. It sounded fun to us but my mother and uncle weren't into it but said we could go check it out if we came back in an hour or two. Jane and I headed off towards the area of rocks where the cave was supposed to be.

We found it easily enough but there was a short hike up through the rocks to the oppening and I found myself stumbling as I had trouble focusing on walking with my cousin's perfect ass swaying mere inches from my face.

It wasn't much of a cave, about 10 feet high and wide and about 30 feet deep. There was a big rock embedded in the sand a few feet from the entrance so as we made our way inside it began to block the roar of the ocean and became remarkably still and quiet inside.

We commented on the surreal nature of it as I produced a small bottle of rum from my back pocket and we stood leaning on opposite walls taking sips and talking about the rest of our summer plans.

"You excited about going to college in the fall?" she asked.

"I guess so. I don't really know what I'm gonna major in or anything, kinda just going because my mom wants me to" I replied. "What about you?".

"Same, it'll be nice to get away from home, small town and all. But I don't know what I'm doing either. What are gonna do about your girlfriend? She's taking a year off, right?"

"Yeah. We haven't really talked about it and we might be able to make it work. My college is only an hour away but I'm not too sure if she wants to stay together. We kind of ended up with each other because we were some of the last people in our class who hadn't gotten laid. What about your boyfriend?"

"I'm leaving his ass behind and not looking back", she laughed. "He's nice enough but he's the type who will probably never leave our home town. He's also kind of an idiot. But he sure does fuck me really well!"

I choked on the sip of rum I was taking and sprayed a little out as I laughed. She laughed too.

"It's true! He's as dumb as rock but he's great in the sack. Gah I can't wait to go home and get laid, I've been so horny the whole time we've been on this trip!"

"I feel you!" I managed to agree, trying my best to keep hidden it was her that was making me so.

"How is the sex with your girlfriend?"

"Great!" I said, somewhat unconvincingly. Truth is I wasn't exactly sure. We had a good time, my girlfriend and I, but we were definitely still learning the ropes and I had yet to make her cum consistently.

"That didn't sound too confident."

"I mean with nothing to base it on, it's great."

"You would KNOW if it was great, let me tell you." she said with a wink.

I blushed a little at this, feeling embarrassed and slightly intimidated all of a sudden. I had a hard time meeting her gaze.

"Hey! It's all good, yall will figure it out, just keep practicing." She beamed. And after a long pause added, "Maybe I could teach you a thing or two?"

I looked up and met her eyes, trying to gage her expression. She had a subtle smirk on her lips but her eyes were fierce and held me transfixed. Time seemed to slow for the briefest of moments and I was suddenly hyper aware of the stilness in the small cave and the beads of sweat cascading down her neck and between her breasts. The slightest sign of her nipples poking through her top that I was sure weren't there a moment ago. I felt my body being pulled toward her though I hadn't moved. Then I chickened out.

"Yeahhhh right." I said managing a slight but forced laugh.

She laughed too but for the briefest of moments I swear I thought I saw total disappointment flash through her expression.

"Yeah ewww gross, right?" she said. "And besides like my dad said we don't need any..."

"Mutant babies." we said in unison. Sharing an incredibly awkward laugh.

"We should probably head back." she suggested. "And besides, the rum is gone."

We made our way out of the cave and hiked the small path back to the shoreline. There was an overwhelming sense of awkward tension between us as we made our way in silence back to our parents. My mind was reeling the whole time, replaying the scene in the cave. Had she really been serious? Did she feel even a small amount of the lust I had been harboring for her this whole trip? If that was the case then I had blown it completely and my mood was low by the time we made it back.

Fortunately I was able to disguise it well enough as disappointment in the mediocrity of the cave. We made our way back to the hotel for one last evening. Not even the extra drinks our parents let us have at dinner could pull me out of my confusion and self deprication.

That night in the shower I replayed the scenario in the cave over and over as if I had acted on her suggestion. Reaching out and grabbing her in a series of heated kisses that traveled down to her tits or spinning her around and ripping her bikini bottoms down to hungrily tounge fuck her ass before taking her from behind. It was a bittersweet moment when I finally came, the intensity of the possibilities clouded over by my inaction.

I had an air of incompletion and uncertainty as we started our journey home the next day. We would all travel back together to the central hub of our home state before parting ways and Jane seemed more reserved than she had been on the way back.

I chalked it up to being wiped out from a pretty grand adventure but in the back of my mind wondered if there wasn't some amount of disappointment at my refusal of her proposition. Had she been just fucking around? Or had the subtle signs I'd seen here and there throughout the trip been mutual attraction? Maybe only fueled by our recent, mutual sexual awaking?

Either way I felt a coward the more I thought about it and was pretty reserved myself on the way home. Opting for a lot of headphone time as I sat and stewed and tried my best to nap.

The long trip home and the time spent mostly in my head, led to a less meaningful farewell than I had hoped to muster by the time we were to part ways. In a last ditch effort I tried my best to summon my courage and keep the connection alive.

"Well, I had a lot of fun getting to know you better than I have on this trip" I said smiling.

We had just collected our checked bags at our final destination and my mother and uncle were saying their goodbyes, mostly talking small stuff like how nice the hotel was etc. I knew I didn't have much time to plant some form of a seed of my consideration of her offer, even it had been in jest. But I knew I'd regret it if I didnt try something!

"We should keep in touch! Let me get your number and we can hit each other up if we ever find ourselves in each other's city" I said. "Our family needs to make more of an effort to get together and stuff." Oof. Not crushing it so far.

"Totally!" she responded, and proceeded to pull out her phone to exchange info. She dictated her number to me as I typed it in. "Send me a text with your name so I know its from you."

"Awesome!" I said as we both hovered face down, focusing on the task at hand. "Maybe we can uh... compare notes sometime about what we learn from our partners, maybe teach each other new things... like you said."

I let the somewhat ambiguous statement float out there, glancing up to gage her reaction. Her fingers pausing on the touch screen, she seemed to take a moment to process what I'd said. Slowly her eyes rose to meet mine and she fixed me with her gaze, studying.

I managed to hold eye contact with her as I summoned everything I had in me to convey my intentions through the most direct of facial expressions. Hungry, playful, and the willingness to push boudries. My lips parted slightly as my mind tried to chicken out again by saying something else and potentially retracting the implications. But my heart remained strong and kept my tongue silent.

"That would be... helpful for both us, I reckon." she said very slowly, the slightest bit of a sly smile appearing in the corners of her mouth. I chose to return the subtle expression, opting not to ruin the moment with my words.

Our staring contest was interrupted by the obvious sounds of our parents concluding their farewells and it was time for us to part. I came out of my daze and reached out to hug her goodbye, trying my best to keep it platonic for appearances sake. She returned the offered embrace immediately, seeming to come out of a thoughtful revelry as well.

It was a standard issue hug... at first. This was the most physical contact we'd had since greeting each other at the beginning so both of us seemed to be holding our breath. My body was tense, simply going through the motions and trying to stay out of my head. But as her supple breasts mashed into my chest, I felt the tension break and my hips rocked ever so slightly forward and almost on que I felt a weight go out of her. She seemed to melt in my arms subtly as the breath went out of her, her own hips giving way as our groins met.

The warmth and softness of her caused my young and eager body to react involuntarily and without warning, my dick twitched in response. Just once but with such force it swung forward, there was no way she didnt feel it. Her arms around crossed around my neck, I felt her hands grip my back in sudden response. I held my breath again, feeling embarrassed at my body's betrayal.

It all happened in the blink of an eye but I swore I detected the slightest amount of pressure as her hips pressed forward and felt the small but noticeable sensation of warmth radiating from down there.

bfk214
bfk214
89 Followers