Cousins

Story Info
Two cousins share a first sexual experience.
2.6k words
4.44
19.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers

Family summer vacations as a kid often involved long drives in the car. Whether we were going some where we had never been to or visiting friends or family, it was never close.

One summer, we went to Kentucky to visit cousins. They were both adopted, but as far as we were concerned, they were cousins just the same. Jeannette was my age, Scott four or five years older. Because of the distance, we rarely saw them, once every two or three years. It was always a good time when we got together though.

The day we got there, we spent the late afternoon in the pool. Mostly horsing around and throwing a football in the water with Scott, Jeannette and my brother while the parents sat around and talked. It was difficult not to notice Jeannette in a bikini. She was above average height, athletic and let's face it, she had nice round tits.

I tried to avoid too much physical contact Jeannette while horsing around. It was clear too much contact with her was going to get me hard. I didn't want her to feel it, or worse yet, the rest of the family to see it

That night, the whole family went to the county fair. Our parents gave us some money and sent us off while they mostly walked around and continued to catch up. The four of us stayed together for a little while, we rode the roller coaster, the tilt a whirl and played some carnival games.

Scott eventually ran into some friends and decided to go off with them for the rest of the night. My brother, who was several years younger, decided he wanted to join the adults again so off we went to find them.

After dropping off my brother, Jeannette and I were off again, but this time on our own. It was exciting to be off on my own with her, a little bit like a date. Out alone with an attractive girl my own age. There was a familiarity and excitement of being around her, at the same time we didn't see each other often so it didn't feel like being out with someone who was off limits.

We came across a dunk tank where some guy in his early to mid 20's was trying to relive his baseball glory days. His friends cheered him on while his frustration grew.

"You play ball, why don't you give it a try," Jeannette said.

I looked at her and smiled, then looked over at the frustrated guy who was laying down a dollar for five more throws.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

I laid down a dollar at the other end of the long narrow partition that was set up. The barker laid down five balls in front of me and I eyed up the target on my side of the dunk tank while the frustrated guy made a couple more throws.

I missed with the first ball, but the second one struck the target and the guy in the tank went into the water with a loud splash.

"Yes!" Jeannette cheered and jumped and then grabbed my hand.

I looked at her, smiled and squeezed her hand as I heard other people clapping and cheering in the background. The frustrated guy looked down the length of the partition at me, expressing surprise that I had hit it.

The guy in the dunk tank snapped the seat back into place and hoisted himself back up, ready for another go. It took me another throw to dial the target back in, but then I hit again on the next one. Back into the water for the poor guy.

More cheers from Jeannette and crowd. The frustrated guy and his friends looked down the length of the partition again. The barker talked the crowd up on how easy it was to hit the target.

I missed on my last throw. Should I spend another dollar?

"Two out of five, come on, my grandmother could do better," the barker announced.

"Two more and you can select a prize," he added, pointing to a line of stuffed two foot teddy bears hanging from a rope at the other end of the attraction.

Jeannette smiled and nodded. I laid down another dollar for five more balls.

The barker laid down my round. It didn't take long and I had two more hits. Jeannette was excited and picked out a yellow bear.

We were both pretty much out of money at this point and headed off to find our parents. We worked our way back through the crowds, stopping periodically to watch someone play a game or the people on the rides. Eventually we found our parents and shortly it was time to head home.

It was getting late and sleeping arrangements were made. Scott, Jeannette and I would sleep in the basement, and at the protest of my brother, he would sleep upstairs with the adults. Scott wasn't home yet, so Jeannette and I had the space to ourselves for a while.

We found pillows and blankets, but there wasn't much for comfortable sleeping. A couch, a couple of recliners and the floor were the only options. Each of us took a turn in the bathroom changing, Jeannette in just a long t-shirt that went to mid-thigh, and for me, a pair of sweat pants that had been cutoff.

I decided to try sleeping in the recliner at first, and Jeannette laid on the couch. We left a lamp on and talked for a while. Jeannette mentioned the size of her boobs and quickly the conversation turned to flirting and more boobs.

"Have you seen 'Animal House' where they have a pillow fight with their boobs bouncing around?" Jeannette asked.

"No," I responded. I had, but hoped to hear her describe it.

"We have it, let me see if I can find it," Jeannette said as she got up to dig through their collection of movies.

She found it and started to fast forward through the movie, looking for the scene.

"I guess I can't find it," she said after several minutes of searching.

"Why don't you show me instead," I said laughing.

"You would like that, wouldn't you."

She thought for a moment, then Jeannette grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and quickly lifted it up and pulled it back down. It caught on her boobs and didn't expose them, but I saw her bare stomach and the white cotton panties she was wearing.

We went back to our sleeping arrangements, and shortly Jeannette asked if I had ever tried oral sex. A little embarrassed by the question and that I had not, I hesitated then responded no.

Nothing more was said for a moment then Jeannette said, "Teddy likes it."

I looked over and the face of the stuffed bear I had won earlier in the night was between Jeannette's legs. Her hand on the back of its head and I could see her hips slowly thrusting against it. She turned to me and smiled then pulled the bear from her legs and giggled. I was some what in shock at what I had just seen but also very aroused.

Shortly Jeannette invited me to join her on the couch. I was hesitant at first, not wanting her to see the erection she had just given me. After a few minutes she asked if I would come and rub her back, this time I conceded.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, Jeannette sat up with her back to me. I began slowly, simply running one hand over her back, not quite sure what I should do.

"That feels really good," Jeannette said as she leaned forward more and rounded her back, her arms out in front of her.

More confident, I began to use both hands and rubbed the muscles in her shoulders and upper arms. They were firm and she was obviously an athlete.

"Mm-mm, that's nice," she said quietly.

My hands slowly worked down her back to her waist. As I worked back up, one hand slid along her side and grazed the base of her breast as I worked my way back to her shoulders. Jeannette didn't respond, so I worked back down and up again. But this time, I slid my hand further along the side of her breast and briefly cupped it before continuing to her shoulders.

Jeannette let out a quick groan of approval, further building my confidence. When my hands got to her waist the next time, I tugged at the bottom of her t-shirt. She leaned forward more, releasing it from under her ass. My hands slipped under the t-shirt and worked slowly up her back.

When I got to the middle of her back, both hands slipped under her arm pits and along the sides of her breasts. At first I cupped them hard against her body, amazed at the softness and warmth. I found her nipples and Jeannette let out a loud groan as I lightly pinched them between my fingers.

I continued to squeeze, massage and caress her breasts and nipples as she periodically let out soft moans and whimpers. After a couple of minutes Jeannette couldn't take anymore. She sat upright, pulled the t-shirt over her head and then turned around and pushed me back onto the couch.

As I laid back on the couch, Jeannette straddled me and leaned over to push a nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard as she softly whimpered. She let me suck for a few moments, then presented the other nipple.

My hands followed down her back to her ass, then to the back of her thighs. I slipped them under her panties and I squeezed her bare ass as I pulled her cheeks apart.

Jeannette pulled her nipple from my mouth, slid back down my body and kissed me hard. She leaned on one hand, while the other groped my chest before sliding down to my stomach and to the front of my shorts.

She rubbed the front of my shorts with the palm of her hand while we continued to kiss. I cupped and squeezed her firm tits. I quickly became hard and started to slowly push my hips up against her hand.

Jeannette accomplished what she had wanted to and lowered her hips on to me. She leaned on my chest as she ground her pussy into my hard cock, the only barrier between them a few thin layers of clothing. I didn't know where this was going to end up, but knew I was going to need to cum before it was all over, even if I had to jerk off. Jeannette evidently felt the same way.

"Sit up," she instructed as she dismounted me and stood in front of the couch.

I did as I was told. Jeannette pushed my legs apart as she knelt down in front of me. She reach for the draw string of my shorts and tugged at it. I lifted my hips as she grabbed the waist of my shorts and pulled everything down to my knees, then off and discarded..

I slid to the edge of the couch as she undressed me. My exposed cock throbbed and bounced as she pulled down my shorts. Jeannette took my cock in her hand and began to stroke as she examined it and then looked at me and smiled.

Very quickly, my cock was in her mouth. She worked her way down its length, then came back up and slowly worked the head while she stroked the shaft. It felt incredible and I flinch almost every time her lips brushed over the edge of the tip.

My fingers ran through her hair as her head bobbed up and down. Periodically she would stop to take a short break and smile at me while she continued to stroke or tug at my balls. The feeling was intense and I knew I wouldn't last long.

She increased the speed at which the head of my cock slipped in and out of her mouth. The visual alone was too much and I flooded her mouth with cum. She swallowed most of it. What she didn't slid down the length of the shaft and coated her hand. As I continued to jerk and spasm, she cleaned up the length of my cock with her tongue and swallowed the rest.

Jeannette gave me a minute to recover, then stood up and pushed her panties off her hips, letting them fall to the floor. I took in her body, firm tits, tone legs and neatly trimmed bush. I couldn't believe I was seeing her naked.

She leaned over and kissed me. I reached for her body. My hand ran up the outside of her thigh and grabbed her bare ass, then relaxed and moved across her hip. It traveled down her stomach and I felt the short coarse hairs of her bush. I slipped between her legs and felt the wetness of her pussy. My finger sliding between her lips and then up inside of her.

She broke our kiss then leaned against my shoulders and whimpered while I worked my finger in and out of her. She needed more though, and moved to the couch, sitting on its edge. It was clear what she wanted, and I moved to kneel in front of her.

I kissed the inside of her thighs and worked my way to her slit. I had never seen a pussy up close and personal before and was amazed at the beauty. Her folds were swollen, the lips just partially visible. I wasn't exactly certain what to do, so I kissed it as if making out. I began to work my tongue through her folds, tasting her juices. She was incredibly wet, and I could feel it running down my mouth towards my chin. Her musky smell filled my nose.

Jeannette's legs were up over my head, and I could feel her hand on the back of my head, coaxing me on. I looked up, her head was pitched back and her other hand pinching a nipple. I went back to work, burying my tongue inside of her.

After several minutes her hips began to pitch as I continued to lick and suck at her sweet pussy. It wasn't quite enough though and she pushed my head away. She immediately reached between her legs with both hands. One, frantically rubbing her clit, the other plunging two fingers in and out. In less than a minute she was cumming. I thought I might cum again just watching her.

The back of her thighs pressed against my shoulders and her hips raised up as her fingers plunged deeper. Slowly, the strain on her face evaporated and she began to relax as her fingers slowed their pace. Eventually, her ass settled back on the couch and she was semi-coherent again.

Suddenly, we heard a car door in the driveway. We didn't react until we heard a screen door open though.

"Shit, it's Scott, get dressed," Jeannette whispered.

Fortunately neither of us had much to put on as we scrambled to find our clothes and get them back on. We threw the pillows and blankets on the floor and pretended to be asleep as we heard him open the door to the basement and come down the stairs.

The smell of Jeannette's pussy still lingered in my nose and I wondered if Scott could smell it too. He walked over to where we were laying and we pretended to not notice.

"You guys awake?" we heard Scott whisper.

"Huh, not really, we laid down a while ago," Jeannette responded, trying to sound half asleep.

Scott walked over to the couch and laid down. In the dim light I could see Jeannette smile and wink. She reached out and took my hand under the covers and we both fell asleep.

jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers