Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years

Story Info
Trent and Cindy meet again after 15 years and fall in love.
12.8k words
4.68
26.8k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead are coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest between cousins. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

I would like to give my deepest thanks to Dray26 for the input, kind words, and encouragement on my debut in fiction writing. Much appreciated.

This is a 3 part series I had a blast writing. I hope you enjoy yourselves.

_______________________________

TRENT

Feelings? Right now Trent hated those, did he feel cheated? Nah, that wasn't it, betrayed? He felt a little bit of that. Foolish? yeah, that's the one! He had spent the whole morning trying to figure out how he felt and what to do. He hadn't slept all night, hell, it had been all week! He was exhausted. He pondered for hours the source of his dread and after hours he finally concluded his relationship, or whatever this was, was over. He had been blessed in many things in his life, he could be called successful at twenty-eight yet his love life has never been so grim.

The oldest story in the book, Trent fell head over heels for a woman who didn't love him back. This girl was his high school crush and before that, she had been the cute girl next door he admired from afar.

He had an infatuation with this girl, `Jean´. Tall, blonde, beautiful smile, athletic, the cheerleader type. They had been friends, but always on the platonic side. They even went to prom together but only because Jean's boyfriend broke up with her just three days before the event to assist another school prom with another girl. She was crushed... Trent was there... always available.

Many of their friends went to college and drifted off, not him though, he would email her almost every week and she would respond but it was always him doing the reaching. It was obvious she wasn't interested, now he could see it, not so much back then, you know what they say, hindsight is 20/20.

That all changed after college when he invited her to work on a side project he started with two friends during his last year at the university, she hadn't found a job yet so she jumped right in.

The startup was rapidly growing for the first years and she was named Head of Human Resources. That's when the secret romance started, but today it ended. Trent thought they were exclusive, even though their romance was kind of a secret (her idea). She felt it would not look good to be the boss's girlfriend and head of Human Resources at the same time, for the `sake of appearances´ and all that. The `secret romance´ had gone on for a year and a half and Trent was ready for a more serious commitment, so she could step into a wife role, but she had other plans.

Jean wanted a career, to live life, enjoy freedom, and fuck everyone she felt like it. In the beginning, it was strictly professional even though Trent had a crush on her and she did notice, she confessed sometime later after they started dating. But apparently, he was obvious to the nuances of Jeans´ flirting. She had to be bolder she later told him. Like the time she had to expose herself to him in a meeting with the heads of departments. His office was big enough for his big luxurious mahogany desk and lounge space right in front, in the space between his desk and the double doors, where he would engage with workgroups and board members almost every day.

On this occasion, he had to take a call from his desk and Jean was seated on a lounge chair opposite him. Two directors were standing up to the side discussing logistics for the next Vnapsys expo in Chicago and Jean and Jonah, the head of marketing, were sitting next to each other discussing employee-related security at the expo. From that vantage point, Trent had a clear view of Jean´s amazing calves as they swayed together while her wasp waist twisted to the side so she could speak directly at Jonah. This was also a master move as her recently enlarged breasts stretched her one-size smaller button blouse, opening gaps that could be glimpsed on the side if she protruded her chest in a certain way allowing him an unobstructed view of her inner cleavage. This was turning on Trent so much that he lost the thread in his phone conversation with the Chicago expo organizers.

With each sway of her legs, the knees started separating slightly, or was it just his imagination? He looked up at her, but she appeared to be focused on the conversation, apparently oblivious to what the teasing was doing to him, but she wasn´t. With a dry mouth and a speeding heart, he dared a longer peek between her full muscular thighs, which were now parted enough to strain her tight skirt. He felt his cock twitch and shifted in the chair.

Just as her panties came into view they got up to say goodbye to her colleagues startling a hypnotized Trent out of his aroused stance. The meeting was over. He couldn´t get up with a massive erection which secretly amused Jean. She was having lots of fun toying with her boss. Trent waved goodbye and pretended to be busy on his call.

Jean stayed after everyone left to discuss employee performance reviews. As he hung up Jean approached and stood next to his chair to go over the files. This was no different from any other day yet it felt so different to Trent., the energy in the room was different (of course, he was horny as hell). Every move she made was slower and more intentional, her bending to point out information was more careless giving him plenty of glimpses. His saliva felt like bubblegum.

"Are you planning on touching me any time soon?" Jean whispered in his ear.

"What?!"

"Just do it." With that, she spread her legs a little bit and bent over, resting her elbows on his desk. Even a dufus like him understood what she wanted. All he had to do is drop his arm from the armrest and start sliding his hand up her inner thigh. His breathing had stopped a while ago, and maybe his heart too.

The moment he made contact with her pussy, her hands contracted into fists wrinkling the performance sheets. Trent started stroking himself over his trousers.

"Wait, I wanna see you touch yourself," Jean said. With that, she sat on the edge of his desk and straddled him now giving him a full view of her spread legs. Her skirt had ridden up to her waist. "Now take it out and show me how you jerk it!" she ordered.

He was now a robot, doing as she commanded. He started stroking himself and edging very quickly to his orgasm not caring about the mess he was about to make. She now laid down on the desk and slid her hand into her panties and started to play with herself first slow but then so quick that the panty was dancing all over the place. Just as he exploded the phone rang startling her, quickly getting up and fixing her skirt while panting. Trent was on another dimension for the last strokes and spurts

With a final whisper while he still had his eyes shut she said. "This was fun, let's do this again sometime. And they did. Now the work meetings with Jean were the best part of his day and that lasted a year and a half until they were not.

Trent found out she was staying with Mark at the MIT convention where Vnapsys was showcasing their remote brain-controlled technology, `mindtechmagic´ he called it. Human Resources wasn't supposed to be programmed to attend, yet she was there and staying in the same room as Mark.

Trent set the fancy box with the princess-cut diamond ring in the middle of the bed as he left the apartment.

Everything was happening too fast. Just a week before, Trent´s heart had been broken. It was too painful to bear, he only wanted a way out of the situation. So he thought of a convenient solution. He would relocate across the country and set up a branch office. It had been discussed among the co-founders and investors. Marriage and relocation were on Trent's plans but the way things were panning the ´marriage´ thing was now out of the question.

He sent his relocation notification the day before and turned off his phone. She would be the first to know and he wasn't ready to face her, not after he found out she was on a business trip with another one of the company founders. Mark had asked to cover for him for the week, and he had confided that he and Jean were to have a romantic weekend after the conference. Mark didn't know Jean and Trent were a `couple´, he thought they were just lifelong friends. Jean never wanted to make her relationship with Trent known at the company, at least not yet according to her. Something about shame and merit. He guessed the same was happening with Mark. He felt played so now he needed to get away, at least for a while, and figure out how to deal with this emotionally and business-wise.

Seeing Jean every day was going to be too much. Some friends outside the company had told him of the dangers of dating a coworker but of course, he ignored them. He now understood the complexities involved in coworkers' relationships. While it was not forbidden, he now knew why it was frowned upon.

He had been living in a hotel for the past week, he couldn't stay in the same place, it was too painful, so he had already packed all he needed for his new life in New York. He still hadn't figured out where he was going to live though, a hotel would do for the time being. As for the rest of his stuff, she could keep it, hell! Mark could have it all! He had everything that mattered to him anyway, the rest was just 'stuff'.

In just a few hours he was boarding a plane to his new destination. He avoided the drama. He was more comfortable dealing with algorithms and code. Emotions were too overwhelming sometimes, that's why he told no one at the office that he was leaving, just the co-founders and his assistant. He wanted it this way he needed it this way. They were obviously shocked and worried but after personally talking with each one of them he convinced them that he was alright and everything was taken care off, even Mark.

—————

He woke up mid-flight, he didn't remember falling asleep, he had been sleeping awful this past week, and for the first time he felt a little bit more relaxed, he started concentrating on the tasks at hand, He needed to start looking for a place to live, finding adequate space for an office, hiring a contractor, an architecture firm, get in touch with a Human Resources agency, setting up in a local bank, informing the head office at Palo Alto... Shit!! With everything going on, he forgot to tell his parents he was moving. A week ago he wasn't ready to tell his parents that his relationship ended, he felt that was a conversation for later, but now he realized he had forgotten to tell his parents. They had just retired last year. After his mom got a tumor removed from her breast, they decided to move down to the Caribean, they were officially living the `expat life´ in Mexico.

As soon as he arrived at the hotel, he video-called his parents. This was going to be awkward.

"Hi Mom!, how are you?"

"Oh! Hi honey! I'm so glad you called, your dad is trying to fix the kitchen faucet for the third time! I'm just out on the deck sipping a margarita... you know 'the Caribean torture'. But enough about us, how are you?

"Sorry to call you so early, I don't usually call you in the morning on a weekday, but I forgot to let you know I moved to New York, we are expanding VNAPSYS to the east coast, the company is doing great, growing fast. Sorry, I didn`t let you know sooner but it`s been hectic these past few weeks, I'm going to be staying at a hotel for the time being, I'll call you and give you my New York number as soon as I'm settled in."

"Oh dear, that's great, but don't overdo it, remember to enjoy life as much as work, so you can have someone to share these moments. Speaking of which, how did Jean take it? Is she moving with you?"

"Um, mom... Jean and I .... (sigh) We broke up last week, I think it's definite."

"I'm sorry honey, I wish I was there with you, You know you are welcome here anytime if you need to talk, even if it's just for a few days."

"I know Mom... thanks, but I'm going to be busy for the next couple of months or a year while setting up the business here in New York."

"So, if this was so sudden, do you know where are you going to live?"

"For now the hotel is going to be home, I'll call a broker tomorrow morning and get things moving."

"You could give your cousin Cindy a call."

"Who?"

"Your cousin Cindy... the ballet dancer remember? She is the daughter of Aunt Carol, you met her when you were young, remember when we went to the tournament in Europe, we stayed at her house for a week?. She was studying to become a professional ballet dancer."

"Oh... right!" Trent remembered now. Cindy was eleven when they met, two years younger than him, a dark-haired scrawny girl with a great smile and pale eyes. She seemed to take her dancing classes waaaay too seriously. Trent remembered her being too driven for an eleven-year-old, even by his standards as he considered himself gifted in the martial arts, he would compete internationally for tae Kwon do, karate, and even kickboxing.

"Are you sure?, wasn't she going to go live in Russia or something."

It had been fifteen years since they talked, and even then he had the feeling she didn't like him so much. They acted like dogs and cats that whole week, he being `annoying´, she being `annoyed´, that memory brought a smile to his face.

"Oh! That was many years ago, I believe she quit the company she was dancing with and settled in New York. I heard she became an instructor. I'm going to call your aunt Carol and ask for her number. I'll send it to you as soon as we get out of the pool later this evening."

"Sounds great mom, maybe she knows a broker who can help me set up shop. She might be helpful, thanks. So I'll talk to you soon, and please remember to wear the sunblock the doctor prescribed and say 'hi' to Dad for me."

"Sure honey, will do. Don't forget to eat, I know how you get when you are depressed."

"Who said I'm depressed?"

"Oh honey, I can tell from miles away, just as I can tell it wasn't your fault either, anyway, her loss, remember when a door shuts, a window opens."

"Thank you, Mom, I'll keep that in mind, anyway gotta go, I have a meeting."

As he ended the call, moms words made it all too real. He felt a knot in his throat as tears started flowing from his eyes. For the first time in his adult life, Trent cried himself to sleep.

—-

A soft buzz woke him up, a faint light illuminated his suite. How long had he been asleep? The shining light guided him to his phone. It was night already? He had been asleep for five hours. He considered going back to sleep but something in his stomach grumbled. He was starving. He checked his texts, he had three from work. His partners wanted to know how was his flight and arrival. None of them knew about his current emotional state since his relationship had been kept secret. It was her idea, he always suspected it was because it could be frowned upon, or maybe Jean saw it as an impediment to growth within the company, stupid reasons, stupid him, now he knew better.

Next was a text from his mother, attached to the text was a picture of her and dad with the caption 'My ex-girlfriend brought religion into my life... I never believed in Hell before I met her´. Followed by another text "I don't know what happened between you two, but it will pass, in the meantime, smile!".

He loved her puns, she always knew how to make him laugh when he was feeling down.

The third text was Cindy´s phone number. It had been three hours since he received the message. Being 10 P.M., he figured it was too late to call her, he would do it in the morning. Right now food was the pressing issue. He decided to take a quick shower before going downstairs to eat something.

Trent liked to keep an athletic build, he did a couple sets of push-ups and sit-ups. `Finally! some endorphins!´ All of a sudden he started feeling a little better. `A quick workout and now a shower, then a bite to eat´ he rehearsed in his mind. Before jumping in the shower he set his phone on its charging base next to the sink, opened his Spotify, and put on some 90s rock and roll. `Steamy shower, exactly what he needed.´ Suddenly his phone rang.

"Siri answer."

Trent was in the middle of washing his hair so he didn't bother picking up the phone, he didn't have to, he had done this many times, it was actually very efficient and somehow his creativity flowed better and his problem-solving skills sharpened when he was in the shower. Great for problem-solving and multitasking. He wondered who was working this late on a Friday night.

"Hi Trent, this is your cousin Cind... y, Oh my god! You are in the shower, I'm sorry, I'll call back later. I'm sorry..."

"No wait Cindy, I actually was going to call you today but I overslept so I was planning on calling you tomorrow morning. I'm so glad you called actually."

"Are you sure you don't want me to call you later, I seem to have caught you... in an inconvenient time."

"Don't worry Cindy, it's just a shower, I do work calls like this all the time! I find it very efficient."

"Really? You get paid for doing this?"

"Actually yes haha!... I wanted to talk to you because I`m relocating to New York as you might have heard already, I`m going to set up a branch office in the city, but the decision was taken on an impulse only a few days ago, so I was wondering if you knew a broker or some real estate agency you could recommend? I'm looking for a place to open an office with 5 to 10 employees and also a place for me to live. Even though the hotel is great for now. I got a suite on the 40th floor and I'm loving it, what a great view!"

Trent remembered the view from his suite. when he arrived the first thing he did was to open the curtains and admire the city from above.

"Yeah, no kidding... mmm, let me collect my thoughts, that shower is a little distracting. So I think I can help you with both of your needs actually `especially those dangling between your legs she thought´. (Focus!) Last year... (breathe Cindy)... I rented a place, a studio where I started giving some dance lessons and I just learned that some office space next door has been put on the market a couple of days ago. It's a big open space and I've been dangling, sorry, dancing with the idea to lease it, but while the studio is growing I don't need so much space, so it might be something we could hmm, share, business-wise if that is something you would be willing to consider."

Trent was letting the shampoo sit on his hair for a little bit as he processed the information. He started soaping his body while he listened intently and considered the options. He soaped his groin as he was deep in thought. His dick reacted to de stimulus and started to get hard.

"So how big are we talking about?"

(Giggles)

"I haven't been able to take a gook look at it, but looks pretty big to me (jiggles) about 1000 square feet."

"You are right, that's more than enough for both of us."

"I was thinking about taking a look tonight, so if you are up for it we could check it out together. I would just need to call the reception and let the concierge know, he's got the keys."

"That would be great Cindy, let me know the address and I'll meet you there, I'll just grab something to eat on the way and meet you there."

"Calling you has gotten me a little hungry, do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, but are you sure? I already slept but you must be tired and it probably will take us at least a couple of hours, between pictures and back-and-forth calls with my partners. We could do this tomorrow. I know it's late, I don't want to impose "

"Too late? This is New York City babe, we don't sleep!", saying it with an over accentuated New York accent. "So where are you staying?"

Pervylouz
Pervylouz
77 Followers