Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the TRYP by Wyndham in Times Square."

"Great!, that's nearby. There is a Shake Shack about halfway, a couple of blocks east. Meet you there?"

"Perfect! Trent yelled over the noise of the shower while he rinsed his whole body, meet you there, I can't tell you how excited I am to start working."

(Giggles again.) "Not as much as me, I can tell your hard worker, and if this pans out this is going to be a great relationship... I mean business relationship, see you in a few."

Just as Trent was about to slide de shower door and step out Cindy ended the call and his music came on again.

When Trent was getting dressed and ready to leave his room, he tried to remember Cindy. The woman he just talked to sounded so much yet so little like the little girl he once knew. Suddenly he was looking forward to meeting her, she sounded smart and fun, and what a great way to start his new life in New York. He grabbed his coat and closed the door behind him.

CINDY

Cindy was just discovering her entrepreneurial side, just a year ago she had decided to quit touring around Russia for good. She was in her prime but she was also tired of living like a nomad. It had been fun at first, touring so many countries, meeting people, and being admired by so many, but that excitement had worn off many years ago. She still loved dancing, but the environment was becoming toxic to her. The incident with one of the company benefactors was the last drop. She quit the next day, never looked back, and never regretted it. Yet she had made a name for herself that came with great connections, so when she decided to open a dancing studio in New York there was no shortage of clientele.

The studio was growing very fast, so fast that she had to quit being the main instructor to focus more on the administrative side of things, but she still managed to teach a couple classes. She especially loved guiding the kindergarten ballerinas, there was so much genuine joy even though some of the mothers managed to suck all the fun from the little ballerinas by the first year. The `overachiever´ moms.

Some days when work was low she would skip lunch and dance by herself when the studio was empty. She noticed her performance had diminished since she quit the company but she could care less, these little moments were for her and her alone. This evening she was dancing to some Taylor Swift when her phone rang. Strangely enough, it was her mom, she never called at this hour.

"Hi mom, is everything ok?"

"Hi Cin, yeah, everything´s fine, sorry to call you this late."

"That's ok Mom, I was just... enjoying flailing around like an awkward stork, as you usually call my dancing."

"Well stop doing that and practice! You never know when you can get a call back to...."

"Anyway, what's up Mom?"

She had to interrupt her mother, she loved her but they'd had this same conversation a hundred times. To her mom, the studio was only temporary, a distraction, a hobby, a phase, something to do for the time being, her mom couldn't understand why she quit so suddenly, she didn't know... Cindy didn't want her to know! In her eyes, she was still that little girl with a gift for dancing. It was better this way.

"Well, I got a call from your aunt Meghan, remember your cousin Trent?"

"Barely."

She lied as she felt a rush of warmth creep up her cheeks. Trent had that effect on her, he was the first boy she noticed. She was very fond of those memories. The time he and his mom stayed with them for a week in France. Cindy and her mom moved to Paris to study at the Paris Opera Ballet School. He was there for a martial arts tournament. At first, she was annoyed having them around. He was obnoxious, his jokes were dumb and he smelled funny, after all, he was a boy and she wasn't used to having one around. Cindy was an only daughter and her dad died in a construction accident when she was only five, that's why her mom overturned her whole world into her daughter and ballet, and thanks to the insurance money they could afford to live modestly abroad.

She vividly remembered the moment she started crushing on Trent. His mother had invited them to the tournament finals where Trent was to fight a Korean kid, of course Cindy was reluctant, but her mom and aunt insisted. When the fight started she was surprised by the competitors' movements, it was like a dance, like ballet except more violent. She couldn't stop watching him, following his gaze as he analyzed his opponent, the power in his pose, the speed of his kicks, the grace in his movements, the first time she noticed more than just an annoying boy, it was her awakening, her first real blush. This was the first time she felt that rush of warmth travel through her body, the first time he caused her pulse to speed up. Yet it was all platonic.

For the next couple of days before they flew back to the States she was so confused, her senses were betraying her, even though she didn't show it. His dumb jokes started to seem funny, he became interesting, and he even started to smell nice. Yet she didn't know how to behave around him, she kept acting annoyed but she was more annoyed with herself. Why was she feeling this way? As she started to get used to his presence and even longed to be around him, they left. She was crushed, he was clueless. Her mother noticed

That's the moment she started noticing other guys, that's the moment she had the 'talk' with her mom about boys and sex. She had a couple of boyfriends after that, none that lasted more than a couple of months. None could compare, none gave her that sensual rush that Trent gave her. They were mostly dancers, guys from her school, after school, she dated guys from the company. The world of dancers was a bubble and the very few things she had in common with these boys were mostly the dancing. That's probably why every single one of them cheated on her. There was a lot of promiscuity in the ballet world.

Her crush on her cousin seemed to have faded over the years, it was fifteen years ago for god's sake! but now just hearing her mom mention his name tensed her body again. She felt like an eleven-year-old again, yet she managed to compose herself and hide her nervousness.

She was blushing, even though she could feel it, it was her mom who pointed it out.

"Do you still have a crush on him?"

"No Mom, it's just... I'm surprised that's all. It's been ages since we last saw each other."

"Well apparently he relocated due to work, but a woman was the real reason. Meg told me they broke up a week ago, so he just packed up and left. She said she was really surprised, they were getting pretty serious.

"Oh my god that's awful, it must have really hurt him if he just took off like that."

"Yes, losing someone you love can be devastating."

Cindy felt the pain in her mothers' words too. Twenty years later and she still missed her husband.

"Well I gave your number to your aunt to pass along to Trent, he must need a place to live and set up his office, see if you can help your cousin."

"Ok Mom" - she tried to sound annoyed- "I'll wait for his call."

"And maybe you can introduce him to some of your dancer friends."

"Byyyyeeee Mom!" Cindy interrupted her conversation again. She hated when her mom started meddling in other people's lives.

The whole afternoon she was a nervous wreck. Why was she feeling so anxious? She hated this feeling, she hated being the girl that clings to the phone waiting for a guy to call, after all, she wasn't eleven anymore. She was going to take the initiative this time. Yet she paced for a couple of minutes from the kitchen to her room nervously. She asked her mom for Trent`s number on the pretense that she was going to be busy later so she needed to call him right away.

`Why are you so nervous? he is just a guy, your cousin none less, he's family! Call him already and you might just realize this stupid girl crush has faded away. Time to put it to rest. I`m not just gonna call, I'm going to Facetime him... here it goes´.

"Hi Trent, this is Cind...yyyy,"

She was surprised Trent's face wasn't on the screen when he answered. She seemed to be looking into a bathroom, apparently, the phone was aimed at the shower, and the shower appeared to be running. She couldn't see clearly, the steam was fogging the glass door. Suddenly a silhouette moved. The silhouette was of a man, a tall man washing his hair.

"Oh my god! You are in the shower! I'm sorry, I'll call back later, I'm sorry."

She was accidentally peeping on his cousin. Her hormones hit her like dynamite, she suddenly felt like two hundred degrees rise from within, and yet she couldn't look away, but she was about to hang up when Trent stopped her.

"No, wait! Cindy, I actually was going to call you today but I overslept so was planning on calling you tomorrow morning. I'm very glad you called, I felt it was too late to call tonight."

Cindy quickly connected the dots and realized he had no idea this was a video call. She felt warmth between her legs. It felt so wrong, yet so hot! Unconsciously she started swaying on her chair rocking her hips very slowly using the kitchen chair as her own personal masseuse.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call you later? I seem to have caught you at an inconvenient time."

"Don`t worry Cindy, it`s just a shower, I do this all the time!"

She started feeling bolder and flirtier...

"Really? You get paid for doing this?" She thought about offering a dollar bill like the only time she went to a strip club for a bachelorette party, but she restrained herself biting her lower lip.

"Actually yes haha!... so I´m relocating to New York as you might have already heard, I`m going to set up a branch office here but the decision was taken only a few days ago, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, so I was wondering if you knew a broker or some Real Estate agency you could recommend? I'm looking for a place to start with 5 to 10 employees and also a place for me to live. Even though the hotel is great for now, I got a suite on the 40th floor and I'm loving the view!"

Cindy was lost in her own view, the tall and toned body of her cousin, his arms raised scrubbing his head, the 'V' shape of his back, the small waist, the most voluminous butt she had ever seen and his manhood dangling and flopping between his legs to the rhythm of the scrubbing. She couldn't believe she was enjoying this so much, her breathing was becoming heavier, the swaying of her hips was increasing, and she could hear the chair start to squeak. 'What's wrong with you Cindy? Get a hold of yourself!'.

"Yeah, no kidding... mmm, let me collect my thoughts, that shower is a little distracting. So I think I can help you with both of your needs actually `especially those dangling between your legs she thought´. (Focus!) Last year... (breathe Cindy)... I rented a place, a studio where I started giving some dance lessons and I just learned that some office space next door has been put on the market a couple of days ago. It's a big open space and I've been dangling, sorry, dancing with the idea to lease it, but while the studio is growing I don't need so much space, so it might be something we could hmm, share, business-wise if that is something you would be willing to consider."

"So how big are we talking about?"

She couldn't see his dick clearly because of the steam, just the blurry silhouette. She was enjoying her playful game.

I haven't been able to take a gook look, but looks pretty big to me... (she was having a blast!) about 1000 square feet.

"You are right, that's more than enough for both of us."

(Giggles)

"I was actually thinking about taking a look tonight, so if you are up for it we could check it out together. I would just need to call downstairs and let the concierge know, he's got the keys."

"That would be great Cindy, let me know the address and I'll meet you there, I'll just grab something to eat on the way and meet you there."

Oh my god, it's been too long since she felt this aroused.

"Actually the call has gotten me a little hungry, do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, but are you sure? I already slept but you must be tired and it probably will take us at least a couple of hours, between pictures and back-and-forth calls with my partners. We could do this tomorrow. I know it's late, I don't want to impose "

"Too late? This is New York City babe! Saying it with an over-accentuated New York accent. So where are you staying?"

She was never this bold or imposing but she felt unusually drawn to him... again.

"At the TRYP by Wyndham by Times Square."

"Great!, that's actually close by. There is a Shake Shak a couple of blocks east, Meet you there?"

"Perfect!, Trent yelled over the noise of the shower while he rinsed his whole body, meet you there, I can't tell you how excited I am to start working."

Giggles again, not as much as me, I can tell you are a hard worker, and if it pans out, this is going to be a great relationship... business relationship (close one Cindy, too close), see you in a few. Seeing how Trent was about to exit the shower she panicked and ended the call.

What had just happened? She was almost panting, definitely soaked down below. The sudden realization that she would be meeting her lifelong crush just dawned on her. What was she going to wear? Shake Shack?? Too casual?. 'Cindy, you are a moron.'

She forced herself to think of him as just family, a family member, but 'what a member!' Immediately thoughts of the shower inundated her mind. Get dressed Cindy... get... dressed, but first, she needed to call reception to get the keys.

HORNY LIAR

This wasn't the first time Trent was in New York, he had been here to meet with clients but it was usually only the meeting, maybe some dinner, and a flight back to San Francisco in the morning. Time was spent mostly in hotels and conference rooms. For the first time, he enjoyed walking and taking in the city sights. At night New York City was like a whole different place. San Francisco was no small city but New York had a certain vibrance to it, a very unique ambiance.

He was a little early for his dinner date with Cindy, Date? He shouldn't be thinking of it as a date, it was just two cousins grabbing a bite. It was hard not to think of Cindy as an uptight little girl, she didn't seem to be one, he hoped she wasn't.

There was something about the nightlife, the lights, and the commotion that felt nostalgic, Trent's mind drifted to Jean and how they used to go out on nights like this. The pain was still there lurking beneath the surface, eating away at his heart like a parasite. 'God! how he wanted to get rid of her!'

He was already at the door. He decided to check his messages before going in, after all, he was five minutes early, and he liked being early. Product of his service years as a navy seal and his martial arts discipline.

Trent felt a poke on the small of his back tickling him, when he turned, he met two of the most beautiful deep blue eyes he had ever seen. His gaze froze, and his breathing stopped for a second. He was totally taken by surprise by those eyes immediately followed by a beautiful smile that seemed somewhat familiar, `why did he not remember those eyes?´.

"Hi, Trent! It's been a long time, glad you see you again. You grew like a foot since I last saw you."

Trent was still gawking at her, plain staring, he didn't talk, he couldn't talk. Her smile turned into a smirk but she couldn't handle it, she looked away, nervous. "I hope this was ok, the Shake Shack I mean, although I think I overdressed."

With that, Trent snapped out of it.

"Sorry Cindy, I... I'm just surprised, you've grown ('Oh! My god, why was he talking like a caveman?'). "I mean I know you are not eleven anymore, I just... I don't know what I was expecting, my brain wasn't ready to see you all grown up."

"Yeah! I know right, last week I tried my old tutu and it wouldn't fit anymore, 'aging' what a bitch!"

With that, they both laughed, it was a good tension reliever.

"Yes-yes, this is place great, I'm starving." Said Trent.

Cindy was wearing a black cocktail dress with a very classy V-neck and matching high heels as she nervously gripped a black purse with red accents.

"I'm sorry, I should have realized this is not San Francisco, I should have worn some slacks and shoes instead of jeans and sneakers, I feel so embarrassed right now."

"Hey cousin, don't sweat it, this is something I just threw on." `Horny liar!!´

Well, tell you what, You are all dressed up, so is there a nice restaurant around here we could go to? My treat.

You are right, silly me! This is your first night in New York and I'm taking you to a Shake Shack? So stupid of me. Um, let me think... Mmmm, I know a perfect place, it's just down the street and you know what? It will be MY treat.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at Keen's Steak House.

SURPRISED

Cindy walked anxiously down the street, wondering if she overdid it with the dress, it was supposed to be a casual meeting, but she couldn't help fixing herself up to meet him. She wanted to look good, she wanted to feel good even though it wasn't a date, and she wanted to make a good impression, especially if they would be leasing together.

While she loved the feeling of her satin panties as she briskly walked, she immediately regretted her choice of bra, she was getting used to their new volume. After leaving the company she had put on the missing few pounds that she was not allowed to gain at the company. She was expected to be very very slim, so now she had regained her natural weight and filled her curves. The gain was mostly in her breasts as she noticed that they were bouncing around more than usual as she quickly walked down the street to her meeting with Trent. The men also noticed and while some of them glanced more than usual, others bluntly leered at her figure as she walked by.

She had to cross her arms to feel safer, she hated the extra attention as she walked by herself, she couldn't get there soon enough.

As she turned the corner, she saw Trent standing by the entrance staring at his phone with his back to her, his beautiful muscular back.

She crossed the street expecting him to spot her at any time. He was wearing sneakers, jeans, and a polo shirt. Now she felt stupid and overdressed, 'of course, it was a casual meeting!'

When she was right behind him she playfully poked the small of his back and smiled as he turned around.

"Hi, Trent! It's been a long time, glad you see you again. You grew like a foot since I last saw you", - she said with a wide smile as she remembered the call earlier. Awkward... Trent wasn't responding, he looked very surprised, had she changed that much? Of course she did, she was a child when they met.

'Why was he staring directly at her?' she felt vulnerable, as if he could see through her eyes, deep into her secrets, all the way into the deepest part of her soul. She felt emotionally bare, bare naked. She couldn't take it anymore, she looked away as she blushed hoping he didn't notice her nervousness.

"I hope this was ok, the Shake Shack I mean, although I think I overdressed." She said, feeling stupid again.

"Sorry Cindy, I... I'm just surprised, you've grown." -she noticed he was stuttering slightly as he tried to respond. "I mean I know you are not eleven anymore, I just... I don't know what I was expecting, my brain wasn't ready to see you all grown up."

'Oh, my god! He noticed me!' She thought. She felt her vulnerability start to become desire. Calm down Cindy, he's your cousin, your tall... strong... hot cousin. Stop crushing like a stupid little girl, you are a grown woman now!

"Yeah! I know right, last week I tried my old tutu and it wouldn't fit anymore, 'age' what a bitch! 'Oh, my god Cindy! You.. dumb! Her turn to be prehistoric. Mental facepalm.'