Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to see her again, he wanted to be with her, make her laugh again, he realized he was no longer thinking about Jean. Just a few hours with Cindy and already they could not compare, Cindy was so much... more!

After finishing his last call of the morning with his associates back in San Francisco, he abandoned any restraint and called Cindy.

Cindy picked up the phone, and Sophie lingered with her ear close to the device.

"Hi Trent, long time no see."

"Too long, tell me about it."

Cindy blushed, he was flirting with her. She could sense the feeling was mutual.

"How was your first night in New York?"

"After last night I could barely shut my eyes."

By this time Sophie was excitedly jumping up and down next to Cindy.

"Me too. I was afraid I was the only one afflicted with tachycardia last night, I could barely sleep."

"Well, I hope you are not too tired to have lunch with me."

Cindy quickly glanced at Sophie who was grinning and nodding like a maniac.

"I... I think I can do that."

She was nervous and Sophie wasn't making it any easier as she was bouncing all around the office.

"What do you have in mind?"

How about we try again the 'Shake and shag', I mean Shack.

"Shaggadelic baby!" immediately regretting the words as they came out of her mouth, 'You are so lame, Cindy'. Sophie had stopped jumping and was covering her own mouth with her hands, astonished her friend quoted Austin Powers while flirting.

Trent could not help but burst out laughing, Cindy was grabbing her forehead ashamed of herself, she was a 'klutz' when it came to flirting.

"So it's a date then, see you at 1:00 pm?"

"Perfect, I`ll be there."

STAPLED

It was noon and Trent was already feeling hungry and impatient. He figured he could treat her to lunch this time and surprise her by dropping by her apartment with the burgers.

He got the burgers, some fries, and a couple of ice creams. A few minutes later he was at the front door of the building with no way of going in. `Really smooth Trent, so much of a surprise, now you'll have to call her'. As he was about to dial, a cute redhead opened the door walking out. When she saw him with the shake shack bags she asked "Are you Trent?"

"Yes, and you must be Cindy's assistant. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you too. Go ahead, Cindy is upstairs, here, have my key, and let yourself in."

"Are you sure? Thanks."

"Yes, you can leave it on the counter, I have a spare key in case of emergencies and would you mind giving her a message from me."

"Name it"

"Tell her she was right". Cindy was right, he was a hunk in a nerdy kinda way. Tall, strong, not buff but very athletic with sharp eyes. `Those eyes are about to have a treat she thought. You can thank me later Cindy'.

"You got it. Nice to meet you too Sophie."

Trent walked into the apartment and he called Cindy. There was no answer. He reached the kitchen and wondered if he was invading her privacy.

He heard some stomping coming from the dance floor. He walked over to the other side of the apartment. The dance floor was about the size of a tennis court with handrails all around. The wall that separated the dance area from the apartment was glass from floor to ceiling with a door on the near corner.

In the middle Cindy was dancing with her eyes closed as she listened to her AirPods gliding around the dance floor as she performed a choreography she seemed to have memorized by heart long ago.

Her hair was tied into a bun, she was wearing what appeared to be a black leotard with spaghetti strings on the shoulders and a black skirt. He kept waving every time she turned in his direction but her eyes were always shut, and the dance floor had very bright lights while the rest of the apartment was dimmed down.

Trent was mesmerized by Cindy's performance. He had never been a fan of ballet but seeing her dance so passionately stirred feelings of joy and admiration for her craft. The precision of her movements, the energy that flowed like waves through her body, the power in her legs, her beautiful toned legs, her breast fighting to catch up with the rest of her body.

She froze in the last pose as the choreography seemed to come to an end, perfectly timed with the ending of the song, she stood up and opened her eyes.

Trent froze in place thinking he had been busted admiring her performance, but as she looked in his direction she didn't seem to acknowledge his presence as he was standing right up to the glass, he realized the glass must be a one-way mirror. She couldn't see him. He wondered if it was designed that way to avoid distractions and for the parents to be able to watch the class.

Cindy approached the mirror wall right where Trent was standing, but he didn't move. Then she got her foot on the railing at a ninety-degree angle from the other leg and bent over until her head was resting on her knee and her hands were pulling on her toes stretching her tight muscles. Then she moved her foot from the railing to the mirror and started sliding it upward, her legs parting inch by inch until her leg was over her head not realizing she was full spread inches away from Trent.

Seeing her exposed like that was giving him another hard-on. He stared at the crotch of her garment, He realized she was not wearing a leotard, that was a tank top and a loose skirt and he was staring at her panties, fully stretched. He could see she was totally shaved as her labia were perfectly contouring the almost see-through fabric.

As she was repeating the process with the other leg she appeared to notice the food aroma.

"Sophie, is that you?" She leaned on the mirror wall and with her hands boxed her eyes to block the bright lights so she could see through the glass.

Trent startled and jumped back, tripping into a chair and falling backward, hitting his head on the floor with a thud. As he started to open his eyes Cindy was already next to him.

"Oh my god Trent, are you ok?"

She had run out of the dance room as soon as she heard the commotion of furniture being crushed and sprawled all over.

He fought through the pain as he stumbled to get up. "I was witnessing heaven and my thoughts brought me crashing down to earth." He said with a dizzy voice.

"How did you get in?"

"I was going to call you at the entrance of the building but I met your assistant downstairs, she gave me her key and said to let myself in. By the way, she asked me to tell you that you are right or something like that, can't think straight now."

With a smirk, she said, "How long have you been here Mister?"

"A couple of minutes," he said as he winced when he touched the back of his head.

"Why didn't you knock and let me know you were here, we were supposed to meet at the restaurant, why didn´t you call me when you got in?" Cindy´s scare was wearing off, turning into concern.

"I didn't call you because I wanted to surprise you, and I did `call for you´ when I entered but you didn't answer, then I saw you dancing and was mesmerized."

"So you helped yourself into a peep show?"

"I... I didn't know you were gonna do that, you are very nimble by the way" he said as he felt his hand warm only to realize he was bleeding.

"Hang on, ill be right back, you are bleeding" The cross-examination was going to have to wait. She left for a minute and came back with a first aid kit... still blushing from his previous comment.

"Let me clean the wound and see if we'll net to get you to a hospital for stitches."

"I'm sure it's not that bad, just give me that stapler over there." He said as he pointed to the little desk in the corner where Sophie worked.

"Calm down tough guy" She helped him up and sat him on the unbroken chair. She walked over to his backside and started cleaning the wound with some gausse.

"I'm sorry for all this mess, I'll get you some new chairs."

"Nah! Don't worry about it, they are pretty old and I have plenty"

While she was cleaning the wound she asked him.

"Where... where you standing by the glass the whole time?"

"Yeah, right next to it! Heaven, remember?"

She turned red and applied more pressure.

"Ouch!, I guess I deserved that."

She smiled. "I'm having second thoughts about that stapler right now. Ok, lucky for you, the wound is small and shallow. I'll close the wound with butterfly stitches, some gauze, and bandages and you'll be `peeping´ again in no time.

`Busted´ He half smiled and a dimple appeared next to his mouth.

By the way, I don't usually dance in plain clothes, even less with a skirt, but I had time to kill and the apartment was supposed to be empty after Sophie left." She said with a shy voice and avoiding eye contact.

"I'm really sorry about that. After last night I needed to see you again and this morning I wanted to surprise you."

"Thank you for the gesture but from now on chocolates or flowers will suffice."

"Well, I didn't bring flowers but I brought burgers, let's eat, I need to recover some blood loss."

"Well, I'm done with the bandage... mummy head."

"I hope that's not the last thing you wrap around my head."

She tried to reply, but she was too shocked to respond, she couldn't think of anything witty, she was left agape as Trent walked to the kitchen with a wide grin.