Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly Trent laughed, what a great laugh, it seemed to come from genuine surprise, from really deep inside, like he hadn't laughed in years. She laughed too, she couldn't help it, his laugh was contagious.

Trent complained about his attire but to her he looked perfect, perfectly tight jeans and a polo, the sneakers... well he got a pass, after all, he was from San Francisco.

"I should have worn some slacks and shoes instead of jeans and sneakers, I feel so embarrassed right now."

'Oh Cindy don't you dare, don't you dare look down, don't your dare look at his crotch, don't stare now!' Too late, she could feel her nipples turn to diamonds, the fabric of her bra was in peril of being pierced. She had to quickly cross her arms again, this time it wasn't the men's fault, well actually it was, one man's.

"Hey cousin, don't sweat it, this is something I just threw on." 'The pile of clothes thrown around her room said otherwise'.

"Well, tell you what, You are all dressed up, so is there a nice restaurant around here we could go to? My treat."

"You are right, silly me! This is your first night in New York and I'm taking you to a Shake Shack? So stupid of me. Hmmm, let me think, I know a perfect place and it's just down the street and you know what? It will be MY treat."

So I'm I properly dressed for this place?

Yes silly, it's just a steak house, I'm craving a bone right now... a T-bone she added. She saw another smile form on his face.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at Keen's Steak House.

THE BONE

They were quickly seated at a table for two. Trent noticed some of the men in the restaurant were glancing their way, he wasn't surprised, not at all. Cindy was stunning! beautiful in a very classy way, she couldn't hide her ballerina posture, she had long dark hair tied in a high ponytail that showed her elegant frame. The dress flowed effortlessly accentuating her hourglass figure.

Cindy noticed too but she was a little more used to it, it's something she learned to live with, especially during the last two years of touring Russia as a Prima Ballerina. Frequently dining in expensive restaurants with rich people, benefactors, contributors, investors, politicians, and sometimes even royalty, important people, important to `some´ people, not to her, she was never comfortable living in that circle of influence but it came with the territory. She just never thought it would cost her an important part of her soul. She briefly remembered the incident with one of the benefactors, she quickly pushed it aside but not before Trent felt the void that suddenly appeared in her eyes.

"What's wrong Cindy, everything ok?"

"Yes, I just drifted somewhere unpleasant for a second. I'm fine."

"Guy problems huh, or girls perhaps? He said in a playful tone."

"Shut up!" -She said smiling as she gave him a little kick right in the shin.

"Aw... aw... I give up" as he raised his hands in surrender. I'm not messing with you anymore, you are all grown up and you are too much for me."

"I know you are a kickboxing champion but I can kick your ass if I wanted to."

"I bet", -faking the pain as he dramatically kneaded his shin.

Suddenly they were behaving like fifteen years ago, like it was just yesterday that he would hide her slippers or knock the headphones off her head.

"Last year when I had just finished a tour in Kyiv, a couple of the main dancers were invited to a formal dinner with Russia´s influential people, a lot of the ballet company benefactors. Being the Prima Ballerina I was `required´ to attend. While it wasn't a contractual obligation, it was more of a social one."

She had to stop for a moment to catch her breath.

"I... I`ve never told anyone about this, not my friends, not my mentors, not even my mother."

Trent suddenly sensed the tension was overwhelming for her as she looked away. He felt her pain and reached to hold her hand.

"I'm sorry I asked something so personal, it's none of my business and you don't have to talk about it".

She quickly looked back at him feeling surprised yet safe in his eyes. Feeling a sense of courage that she hadn't felt since that day.

"I feel like I can tell you though. So, later I was invited to a private party, again not that uncommon but at this one I was left alone with one of the main benefactors, he started telling me about how my sudden rise to being the main ballerina and my success was due to him and his connections at the ballet company. He said it's been like that with all the previous prima ballerinas and I should be thankful and good to him. Then he... he... jumped on top of me and started to grope me, first over my clothes then then he put his hand between my... my legs." Her chin started to quiver, her eyes filled with tears and her throat felt like sandpaper.

'Why was she telling him this? She just met the guy a few minutes ago? Why was she feeling so safe and protected in his presence?.'

"Did he rape you?" He asked whispering.

"No no, thank god! I panicked and screamed like a maniac! I think that scared him off, I guess he wasn't used to a woman not complying. So I ran home, and I told no one, I'm not sure if what he said about the other ballerinas was true, it still hunts me. Knowing and accepting this as a way of life? I didn't sleep that night, it was the hardest decision I ever made but I knew I would never get used to whoring myself. So I quit the next day and came home. Took me a couple of days to get out of bed and a couple of weeks to start rebuilding my life, but here we are, looking at the bright side of things." She forces herself to smile over the tears. "The new me."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm so pissed right now. Sorry if I was such a dumbass by joking about your problems, this is a very serious matter.

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, it's all water under the bridge" She said as she squeezed his hand.

"Thank you for listening, I feel like a load has been lifted off my chest."

Trent instinctively glanced at her chest and Cindy caught it and strangely enough, she didn't mind.

He let go of her hand as his face turned into a tomato, she had never seen him embarrassed like that, she thought it was cute.

"So shall we order?" Cindy changed the subject as she grabbed the menu.

They ordered their steaks and a bottle of wine and caught up with the past fifteen years of their lives.

"So, what's going on with you in the love department, anyone missing you back home? Girl problems? Guy problems? She said with a smirk."

"Touché. Actually, I'm here because my fiancée left me for one of my business partners." He was surprised how blunt he was about it, he hadn't even told anyone he was engaged. "It was also Jean's idea not to tell anyone yet. She was seeing someone else while being in a relationship with me, when I confronted her about it, she said she loved me but she was confused. I loved her, and would have married her if she had chosen me instead right there and then."

"Seeing someone else? She was cheating on you! She was your girlfriend when you proposed right, were you exclusive?"

"Well... yeah! We never had that conversation, I didn't think we had to, we were seeing each together for the past two years. She said she was confused because 'I took too long to pop the question, she wasn't sure she believed in marriage, she wanted to think about it. I gave her six months to think about it.'

"What!? Look... I don't know your situation and relationship, I certainly don't know her either, but that seems too narcissistic on her part, to blame her behavior on you. The nerve on that woman!"

"Hey Cindy calm down, you are getting all riled up, you are getting me all riled up. Anyway grabbed my stuff bought a ticket to NY and here we are." A tear formed on his right eye and she instinctively leaned forward and caught the tear with her thumb as she caressed his cheek.

They both froze, both of them with a surprised look like deer in the headlights. Blushing, she slowly sit back on her chair as she pretended to fix the hem of her dress while avoiding eye contact.

Trent felt like he was hit with a thousand bolts by her caress, in all the years he knew Jean he never felt something as intimate as he was feeling when Cindy delicately touched his face.

The waiter approached the table with their food and drinks.

"Sir... New York, medium rare. Mam... T-bone medium rare, the waiter said breaking the tension as he poured each a glass of wine.

When the waiter left they looked at each other and smiled as they enjoyed their steaks.

TOGETHER

As they entered the office space Trent couldn't help but be amazed by the view. The space was an open floor concept with windows overlooking the city, he could even see the tree tops of Central Park from this height.

"So, what do you think?"

"I love it, it's better than I expected."

Trent immediately started envisioning the spaces he required. "We could put a drywall over here, and cubicles over here, and the cafeteria here, and this corner would be perfect for a conference room."

Cindy was enjoying so much how Trent was all excited about the place, his mind was going a million miles an hour, it was a sight to behold, like watching a puppy unleashed at the park, she felt like hugging him, but why?

"I'm sorry Cindy, I'm getting over my head here, I don't even know your space and distribution requirements."

"All I need is a couple of cubicles for administration purposes, so what you are proposing so far sounds great, I just don't think I can afford all that just yet."

"How about this, we can share the reception area. Don't worry, the company will take care of the construction project, then you can have all this side of the space for office space."

"Yes! That's more than enough for us, we'll have some space to grow also."

"Then it's settled, let me make a couple of phone calls and set it up."

"Perfect, I'll call the building manager and let him know we'll take it. Do you mind if I wait for you in my apartment? I need to get rid of these shoes."

"Go ahead, I'll meet you there in a few minutes, I just have to talk to the board."

"Great, it's apartment 1206, right around the corner."

She hurriedly went to the apartment to straighten up the place, quickly pick up the clothes she left laying around the apartment, wash a couple of dishes, and prepare a bottle of wine just in case. ´In case of what?´ she thought.

This was the first time she had a man over that wasn't a parent of her students or one of her friends. She hadn't dated anyone since the Russia incident, and yet she kept telling herself that she was ok.

Fifteen minutes went by, waiting had never been her forte.

"What the hell..." she mumbled to herself as she popped the cork and poured them both a glass of wine, a very full glass of wine.

"I hope you left some for me too," Trent said as he walked into the apartment. "We are set, let's celebrate!" As he approached her, she raised her arms in triumph, and he mistakenly took it as a 'hug me' sign. Trent put his arms around her waist and lifted her up to his chest and spun around a couple of times, all excited.

She never considered herself a short woman but her feet were dangling about a foot of the ground. She felt tiny and fragile in his arms yet very warm and secure.

Trent didn't set her down right away and she wasn't complaining either. They embraced for several seconds not making eye contact, just riding this feeling of belonging. His chin lightly rested on the top of her head, her mouth and nose caressing the skin between his pecks engulfing his perfume mixed in his own aroma. Their hearts racing, pounding their rib cages like drums before a battle.

Cindy slowly turned to Trent, her eyes half closed, trying to control the beating of her chest, and gave him a little peck on the lips, then pushed herself away from him. He reluctantly complied and set her down.

She had to stumble around to the other side of the counter, her legs trembling as she walked. She had to put some space between them or she would do something so forbidden it was considered taboo in most of the world.

"Ok! I feel like I have to address the elephant in the room, and I don't mean the trunk that is trying to rip out of your pants" she said as she filled a glass with water and gulped half of it. Her mouth was so dry it felt coarse.

Trent looked down and noticed his constrained erection looking for a weakness in the fabric to break loose.

He awkwardly sat down on one of the bar stools next to the counter to hide his growing erection.

"Sooo... I've had a crush on you since I was eleven, I actually thought I was over it, but as you can see I am not, I'm sorry, I don't want to make it uncomfortable for you. I really... really, want to share the lease with you. We are both adults and I hope this crush of mine doesn't get in the way of business.

'Business, that's right! what were you thinking Trent? She just confided in you that she was assaulted, she is vulnerable and here you are flirting with her, your cousin. God! I hope she doesn't think I'm taking advantage of her, of her situation for my own benefit!'. "Thank you for being honest with me and I'm sorry if my behavior has been confusing to you, I think it's sweet and flattering you had a crush on me when we were younger. I'm an emotional mess right now and the last thing I want is to hurt you. You deserve better than that. You are totally right, we are both adults and you can count on me being a gentleman from now on, just business I promise."

She bit her lip, exactly what she needed to hear but as far away as her heart wanted it to be. She was disappointed but she faked a smile and thanked him.

"Well it's a little late for me, I'm still in San Francisco time, I better get back to the hotel, thanks for the lovely meal and for confiding in me. I'll set up a meeting with an architect so we can go over the plans before proceeding with the construction project and I would love your input, would it be alright if I include you in the meeting?."

"That sounds great." -she said as Trent turned around to leave."Hey Trent, thank you for not being weird about my little girl crush."

"Don't sweat it, cousin, like I said, I'm flattered. I'll call you when I have more concrete news about the project."

'Cousin?' the way he said it felt so distant, she felt like the bond that was born that evening suddenly died. She had 'laid her bed', now she had to sleep on it. You blew it, Cindy.´

LATER THAT NIGHT

Back in the hotel, Trent lay awake unable to sleep. He couldn't get Cindy out of his head, the conversations they had that evening were the best he had ever had. Was he also crushing on his cousin? Crushes are normal when you are a kid, but now? What were his feelings for her? Why did he feel this way about her? She was a gorgeous woman, was it an infatuation? was it raw animal attraction? or was it deeper. Was he falling for her?

He tossed around the bed for a couple of hours and he was getting nowhere near to falling asleep. He knew what he had to do, like a teenager Trent grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He knew he had to release the tension and placate his brain, release his thoughts of Cindy, of her cousin. Images of her smile, of her tits, her ass. he imagined himself again in her apartment, approaching her from behind, grabbing her breast, lifting her dress and bending her over the kitchen counter, fucking her from behind as she fights to keep her balance. Her hips would be the perfect place to get a grip and pull her towards him as she moans his name.

Jesus... this was intense! He was nearing the tipping point very fast. His orgasm hits him like never before, the first spurt of cum reaching all the way up to his chest as the next ones hit lower and lower until it oozes on his pelvis. He cleans himself as his breathing returns to normal, finally ready to sleep.

Meanwhile, a couple of blocks away Cindy is touching herself thinking about Trent, imagining she was in the shower with him, she's on her knees as she sucks his throbbing cock expertly. She is grabbing his butt cheeks, digging her nails into him as he grabs her by the hair and fucks her mouth. He lifts her with ease as he picks up a chair and slides her down his cock, first gently and slowly, only picking up pace as she starts yelling "fuck me Trent", fuck me, cousin, fuck me hard.

Her orgasm tenses her entire body contorting her torso into an arch, lifting her butt off the bed as she drowns in waves of pleasure again and again until she collapses into the bed several seconds later, sweating and panting, as a tear runs down her cheek realizing how that will never be.

TOMORROW

Cindy woke up and kept busy during the morning, she had some work to do before the evening classes, nothing urgent, but she didn't want to dwell on last night. She hated the way it had ended, she basically told him to keep it in his pants when he was around her.

"So how was your meeting last night, with your cousin?"

The girl across from her desk asked, Cindy had told her she was expecting a call from Trent just as she was leaving yesterday. The topic that she had been avoiding all morning was back to haunt her.

"It was good yet, awful."

"Why?" Sophie asked as she multitasked her emails away. She was a former ballet dancer like Cindy, like a big sister, but she retired three years before her. When she learned through Cindy`s social media that she was opening a school, she immediately contacted her and asked for a job interview. She was hired on the spot, and Cindy was aware of her work ethic, her honesty, and smartness. Se felt so lucky to have her join the academy.

"The business side of things was great, we are leasing the space next door, but personally it was..."

Sophie sensing distress in her voice stopped typing and turned to Cindy giving her complete focus.

"What happened exactly last night? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"No-no!, it wasn't like that, he is pretty great. Actually... I hurt myself."

"He? Pretty great? What are you not telling me then?"

If Cindy could confide in someone it was Sophie, so she decided to come clean.

"Remember that crush I told you I had fifteen years ago?"

"Yeah, the `karate kid´, I remember."

"Well, It's him."

"Oh my god girl," Sophie said as she approached Cindy and sat down next to her.

"So... elaborate woman!"

"I think I might have kissed him."

"What!!???"

"Yes, yes... I screw up... I´M SCREWD UP!"

"Hang on honey... Let me get this straight, you met your childhood crush last night, he happens to be your cousin and you kissed him? Oh, my god woman, you are sooo baaad!"

"I know!, anyway I freaked out after the kiss and practically told him the lease was too important to screw up, so I asked him to forget about it."

"Are you nuts? You finally found someone you like in years and you cockblock yourself?"

"I'm a mess!" Cindy started crying as Sophie got up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he meant so much to you, I thought you were just horny."

Cindy chuckled a little as she said "But I was!, I AM!!" The two girls laughed.

"So this isn't too weird for you? me having the `hots´ for my cousin...

"I mean...It's weird as hell! Just kidding! I think it's more common than you think, I fooled around with a couple of my distant cousins while growing up. I think it's so socially frowned upon, at least here in the West, that we end up avoiding it when we grow up. Not many keep the feeling alive. So tell me, is he cute?"

"Like you wouldn't believe, he is a hunk."

Suddenly her phone buzzed. "Speak of the devil". It was cousin Trent.

TOMORROW MORNING

When Trent woke up he was pitching a tent with the bed sheets so he went to the hotel gym to burn some of that `incestual longing´. He still couldn't take his mind off of his cousin Cindy. After his shower and another jerk-off session, he left the hotel. He contacted the architect, the bank, the lawyer, and the contractor, yet he kept coming back to Cindy`s contact on his phone.