Cousins. Rivals. A Wrestling Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met once more in a test of strength, pushing palms into eachother, eyes and cheeks bulging and huffing. Then Jonas took Sandro by surprise, he broke the test of strength for a quick SMACK to Sandro's jaw, before rejoining his grip again.

Sandro stumbled a step back, his barrelled, raw olive stomach jiggling. He was bested.

To Davide's horror, Sandro turned to walk away - but Jonas wouldn't let him. His defeat needed to be absolute.

He took ahold if Sandro's epic frame from behind, and threw both of them back onto the storeroom floor, cracking a tile or two - this time Jonas was on the bottom and he had Sandro in an impenetrable rear naked choke, his legs serpent squeezing that impressive italian belly. "No!! NO!" Sandro was roaring as the chokehold tightened. He elbowed impotently into Jonas' exposed pink hips.

"Never...never..." he muttered until he faded to black, KO'ed. Jonas released the hold instantly, and fell back, wiping sweat and possibly tears from his face, before pushing the mass of Sandro's unconscious body off him and staggering to his feet.

He collected himself, and standing tall and proud he left the storeroom. Both his shorts and Sandro's had disappeared in that last struggle - he was buck naked as he passed the shocked faces of Oskar and Davide. Once again I have serious ass and muscle envy from afar.

Jonas went to the showers, and Oskar, with a flashing smirk at Davide, ran out to the lunch. Davide was left standing in the doorway of the storeroom, with his mighty father at his feet, naked and defeated.

Enmity brewed in his gut... he couldnt wait to hit the gym. And wipe the smirk off that asshole's face."

12