Younger Big Brother

Story Info
A younger, more well-endowed brother becomes the big bro.
2k words
3.93
20.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirius123
Sirius123
27 Followers

This is a story about my brother Tommy, who is two years younger than me, becoming the big brother of our siblingship.

Despite the fact that we lived together for years, we managed to not see each other naked until one fateful day.

I arrived home from university a little later than usual that evening and walked into our joint room just as he was coming out of the shower. Thinking I was not home, he walked in naked. His thick cock shaft was immediately starring me in the face. He noticed my eyes widen as I remained fixated on his package. His limp dick was at least four inches long. I was paralysed by it.

"Like what you see? Now that you've seen mine, let me see yours," he said with a smirk.

He would not take no for an answer. Even though he was a freshman, he was about three inches taller than me and much more muscular. He tackled me to the bed and then to the floor. I was no match for him and soon he was sitting on my stomach with his four incher now growing due to the excitement. As he inched forward towards my head, his ability to pin my arms increased. He then reached behind him and felt for my crotch.

"You are tiny!" he exclaimed, as he squeezed around my genital area.

With that remark, he spun around, still sitting on my chest and removed my shorts and saw my little dick, the whole two inches of erect boy cock. He laughed and began moving his whole body towards it, so that his growing monster was touching mine. I knew that he was comparing. He then got up and made me get up for a stand up comparison. He measured with a ruler: 2 vs 4.5 inches. He was so proud.

From that day on, he started to give me tasks and jobs to do in the house. I felt a natural subservience to him and carried out the tasks obendiently, eventually tidying his bed every morning and putting his dirty underwear into the laundry without him even having to ask.

During the next few months, Tommy started dating an attractive girl, Hannah, from his year. She came over one afternoon and the first thing she remarked was that it was strange that the older brother was smaller than the younger. What humiliation. She too wanted us to compare, and Tommy was quick to respond.

By this stage, he was much more muscular after months of being in the gym. I was skinny while Tommy's shoulders were broader and his chest had more of a V-shape. She made us stand back-to-back and front to front.

With us facing each other, she stood in between us and put her hands on Tommy's broad chest.

"Honey, your nipples are so much darker and manly than your brothers," she pointed out.

The stark comparison between his big, brown nipples and my boyish, small, pink ones was intimidating. She pulled me by the back of my head until I was facing right beside one of Tommy's big nipples. He held his arm up to reveal his thick and bushy armpit.

"Kiss Tommy's right nipple, I'll kiss the other one," Hannah instructed to me.

It felt natural for me to submit and I liked the look of his chest so I kissed my younger brother's nipple.

"That's nice," he responded while patting the back of my head.

His big nipple hardened in my mouth and I tongued it more. Tommy eventually pulled me away and then brought our nipples together for a final comparison.

"You are such a little boy beside him!" Hannah remarked excitedly.

She told him to drop his pants, which he did. He then pulled down mine like a parent would to a baby who needs their nappy changing. I couldn't protest. My two inch softie shyly revealed itself. My brother's five inches and a wide and mature bush came into view.

"My god Tommy, you are over twice his size and he is two years older than you," Hannah exclaimed.

She asked if I was teased a lot in the showers at the gym. I nodded shyly.

"My big strong man here is admired by all the other boys," she said, referring to my brother while gently beginning to stroke his heavy cock.

His penis was huge, thick, had lots of hair, and two gigantic hanging balls. One of his balls was probably twice the size of my entire ballsack. Then she turned to me and asked if I didn't have balls. She lifted my penis to reveal my two tight little non hanging balls. She took my hand and made my grab his balls. They were huge, hot and almost pulsating. Then she made me grab mine with my other hand. They were cold, hard and tiny.

"Do you feel the difference?" Hannah asked.

I nodded. She giggled and then asked for one of his condoms and after unwrapping it, slid it on me. It was way too big. They both burst out laughing which sent a wave of nerves through my stomach and weakening my knees.

"It's not fair!" I protested, sounding like a petulant child.

"You're right. It's not fair. Tommy is a winner and you're a pathetic little loser," Hannah responded coldly, while placing another gentle kiss on one of nipples.

Tommy returned a thankful kiss to the top of her head and grinned at me.

Hannah then took off her top and Tommy undid her bra effortlessly. He stroked her large breasts immediately as they revealed themselves. Hannah was a little taller than me and she told me to touch her boobs.

"It's probably your first time, isn't it? My big boobs are for men like your big brother here. He will have strong and healthy children with thick cocks. They are not for you."

She then slapped my hand away and grabbed Tommy's hand, rubbing it on her luscious boobs. It felt correct that she called Tommy my big brother for the first time despite him being younger. I didn't attempt to correct her.

She told me to put the condom on my brother's penis. As I stood up to do so, my small penis became eclipsed by Tommy's heavy, thick shaft. It looked so manly and powerful compared to mine. It was menacing and scary. I felt like his cock didn't like me and it might even bully me itself. I felt so weak beside it that I almost cried. At that moment, his smooth-skinned shaft twitched to grow even slightly larger.

"You are so weak and small," Hannah said to me. "Just look at how big and strong he is. He deserves so many great things in life. You barely deserve a life!"

His cock was nearly three times as long as mine and it hung down low pointing to the floor. Mine pointed out like a little pea shooter. She took my hand and wrapped it around his heavy, warm and hairy ballsack. It was moist with his sweat.

"Can you feel his weight?" she asked.

I nodded yes. I felt another wave of subservience come over me holding my little brother's huge balls like that.

"Attaboy," he said as my knees buckled and I looked up into his sharp blue eyes.

His cock twitched as he placed one of his big hands on my head. My little hand still timidly wrapped around his ballsack like a child holding a giant ice-cream cone. I was frozen in fear and awe while my brother was growing in confidence.

"What do you say to your big brother?" the girl asked.

"Thank you, big brother. You are the best." I replied.

With me on my knees before him, he pushed down on my shoulders slightly.

"It's time for you to show your submission to me, little bro. Kiss my beautiful cock head and admit defeat."

His penis, inches from my face, was absolutely glorious. I feared his cock. The only way of getting past the fear was to give his cock all the pleasure I could and pray for forgiveness. I felt like everytime I looked at it, it was laughing at me. I bowed my head in submission and kissed his dark bulbous head. It tasted strong. The power dynamic in the room couldn't have been more obvious and his cock grew even larger upon my kisses.

"That's a good bro," he said as he patted my head gently.

I moaned in response. The girl giggled to herself at the situation. She got on her knees beside me and began to stroke the underside of Tommy's wide shaft.

"You should be honoured to please such a great man as your brother. He was chosen by God to be so much bigger than you. I think you should lick his piss slit to show him that he is your leader and that you respect God's decision."

I looked at Tommy's piss slit. His sweaty, musty smell and heat were palpable on my face as his girl pulled his foreskin up and down over his growing head. I slowly stuck my tongue out, reaching for his slit. I was surprised at how much of my tongue could fit into it, it was so much bigger than mine. It tasted salty with a faint hint of urine.

"Hold your tongue in that position for a full minute while breathing in his scent. That will complete the ritual and transfer some of your future happiness into his life. He deserves it more than you."

I did as I was told. My straining little penis becoming hard but neither of them even noticed it.

"Good job. Look up to your big brother while you worship him. He is in charge of you now. You are worthless compared to him. He will always be bigger than you. Always."

Tommy smiled down at me as I held my tongue in his salty piss slit. On two occasions, he let out laughs as he stared at me. Those felt quite hurtful and brought a tear to my eye. I struggled to maintain eye contact as his glare felt too strong.

After the minute was up, Hannah pushed the back of my head and I began to suck the rest of Tommy's big cock head. He moaned in pleasure and suddenly I felt a wave of relief that I was making him feel good. I realised I wanted to please him with any way I could. I wiped away some tears from my eyes and continued to suck him, finding new parts to pleasure.

"That's a good boy, suck on your big brothers cock. I am going to be your leader from here on out. You will always submit to me and never question my authority. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Goood boy, that's such a good good boy," he cooed to me like I was a dog as he rolled his head back and thurst his massive meat deeper down my throat. "We will start this evening. We are going to play a little game. You are going to be our pet dog and will fetch us anything we like at any moment".

I pulled myself back from his thick cock and it heavily flopped in front of my face. I wanted to refuse but all I could see was his dark mushroom cockhead dripping spit beside me. His dark nipples pointed down at me, watching me intently and powerfully. I felt totally inferior and weak. His alpha male scent filled my entire body, taking control of me. Resistance was futile.

"Yes, brother," I managed to say.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, big brother," I corrected myself.

"Thats my good little brother, now show your leader some respect by sucking on my balls."

The more and more I sucked, the weaker I felt and stronger he became. Weirdly though I felt very safe in between his thick thighs, sucking on his hefty balls.

"I am now more of a man than you will ever become," he said matter-of-factly. "You are small and weak, while I am manly and strong."

His words hit me with a pang of humiliation, but on this occasion, mostly pleasure and an ever increasing feeling of rightfulness. I moaned and continued to lick and suck his cockhead with more passion than before.

"Thank you, big brother. I love you," I said between the slurps.

"I love you too, little bro."

Sirius123
Sirius123
27 Followers