Cousins with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

I had not been expecting that.

"Are you upset with me?" Sally nervously asked.

"No, not at all," I said. "You're right. It's our apartment, and inside our apartment we can do as we like. There's no question about it," I said.

Sally looked relieved at my answer. "Should I really give him a thrill?" she asked. Her eyes were twinkling with mischief.

I looked at her puzzled. "Sure," I said, still not knowing what she meant.

Sally smiled a wicked smile at me and she took off her white gauze T shirt, rendering herself naked above the waist. She then sauntered over to the window to fetch a book she had left on the window seat earlier that day. She was giving a full-frontal view of her boobs to the window. She turned to give the voyeurs a wonderful view of her boobs in profile. She completed the 180 after a little pause to show off her backside, too.

Sally looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and said, "Shall I take it further for the voyeurs across the street? What do you think?"

I said, "Sure. Go for it, babe." I wondered if she would have the courage to become completely nude?

"Why don't you do it? Pretend you want to ravish me or something and rip off my gym shorts. I'll slap you and then giggle while you carry me off to the bedroom," she said, her eyes twinkling.

"If I do that, I will indeed want to ravish you, my dear," I replied. "We may not make it to the bedroom."

"I have limits, lover. It's the bedroom or it's nothing at all," Sally said. I just looked at her.

Sally giggled. "Well, it's Sunday and you don't have to heal the world today and I'm free too. Can you think of something better to do?" Sally said.

I did not need any elaboration. I stormed over to her and ripped down her gym shorts. Damn, if Sally did not feign a convincing look of shock! She went to cover her bush with her hands, and I ripped her hands from her bush, scooped her shorts off the floor and used her shorts, all twisted up, to tie her hands behind her back. I pushed her over onto the arm of the couch so that her ass was the perfect height. I quickly ripped off my pants and underpants and entered her pussy, finding it wet, warm, and welcoming.

"Oh God you feel good inside me, but not here Mark! Not here! NOT HERE! Oh my God, yes, fuck me right there! But take me to the bedroom, now!" Sally stumbled over the words, needing to try hard to get the words out between groans as my cock did its best imitation of 4500 RPMs. "Please!" she yelled.

I had my hand on her back as I fucked her doggy style, bent over the couch, so that she could not stand up, especially since she was denied the use of her arms.

"This is so humiliating! They're watching us fuck! Please, Mark, NO!" Sally exclaimed, and she began to cry.

Seeing my beloved cry, even while we were having sex, and knowing it was due to me, woke me up and I lifted her up and placed her down onto my cock. She wrapped her legs around me and keeping my cock inside her I walked her to the bedroom. My cock fell out en route and she broke into a run. She fell on the bed on her stomach, her hands still tied behind her back, and she sobbed.

"You bastard!" she said. "You turned harmless fun into total humiliation. Get away from me! Go for a long walk, or something. Walk to Brooklyn, why don't you?" and she resumed crying.

I stroked Sally's hair, trying to be comforting. "GET OUT NOW!" she screamed. "Don't return until I text you that it's okay!"

Chastened, I put on street clothes and left her alone in the apartment. Down on the street I looked up at our window. It was all lit up, truly a fishbowl, but due to the angle I could not see anything. I had an idea. I had one friend, Steve, who lived in the building across from us. His apartment did not face ours, thank goodness, but it was enough to get me into the building.

Once the doorman had let me into the building, I went to the stairwell that faced our apartment and had windows in it. I knew some of Sally's voyeurs often congregated there during showtimes. Sure enough, there was a small cluster of three men hanging out near the perfectly located window engaged in some serious voyeuristic activity.

The men were placing bets. I heard them talking. "She definitely kicked him out. Now she's alone in there. Do you think she'll give us a show?" one said.

Another man said, "Nah. She's too upset. She wasn't ready for public sex. Her idiot lover tried it too soon. He should have waited another month."

They continued their discussion for a few minutes, and then took bets. I was not sure what they were betting on. Suddenly they all became quiet. I looked over at our window and saw why. Sally had entered our living room wearing a robe. Her eyes were red from crying. The men assumed she was naked under the robe. I assumed it, too. I noted her hands were free, so she had managed to remove the little tie I had improvised.

Sally went over to her computer and started using it. We were too far away and had a poor angle so we could not see what was on the screen, but it was clear that whatever it was, Sally found it stimulating. Her hands were in between her legs which were spread. We all assumed she was watching porn. I had no idea Sally ever watched porn!

Suddenly she rose, tightened the belt of her robe, and went to the intercom with the doorman in the lobby. She spoke on the intercom for maybe 30 seconds. She looked alarmed. I know my wife and her look reflected surprise and fear.

She ran to the bedroom and got dressed amazingly quickly. She emerged from the bedroom in a low-cut blouse with no bra (I could tell, even from afar) and her favorite super short flirty skirt from Anthropologie.

She opened the door and let her cousin Keith inside. Sally's situation with her cousins is a strange one. She told me her mother was secretly raped and that her father is not her biological father, but he does not know that. Her father does not even know his wife was raped. She also knew for sure that one of the Bonami brothers raped her but she never knew which one. She had been blindfolded.

One of the Bonami brothers, the one who raped Sally's Mom, was Sally's biological father. Sally's existence was the result of that rape. That made the children of the Bonami brothers her brothers or cousins, depending on which one of the brothers was the rapist.

Keith Bonami was one of those brothers or cousins. None of them knew Sally's Mom was raped by their Dad or possibly their uncle as the case may be, and so they did not know that Sally was either their sister or their first cousin. They thought she was just a girl they knew in high school, their school being deep in the Eastern Kentucky mountains.

Sally had once explained all this to me and she had shown me a picture of around fifteen men and explained they were her first cousins from "the horrible Bonami branch of the family." None of them knew of Sally's status as a cousin, although she had met most of them while in school back home in Kentucky where she was raised.

"Okay men, I guess showtime is over. Lady Godiva has company," one of the men said. I guessed that was what they called my cute and supposedly shy little wife Sally. "I enjoyed the hottest show ever when her partner fucked her for us."

Everyone agreed. They cancelled whatever they had been betting on and they all left except for one guy. He turned to me, "What do think? Do you think she'll fuck this new guy who just came in?"

I was shocked and startled. Obviously, he had not recognized me. I realized it was likely none of the men had ever looked at my face. Their only interest had been in Sally's body and maybe her face, too. "No," I said. "If there was a chance of that, why would the others have left already?"

"Yeah, no doubt you're right. But you never know, do you? She's probably still turned on from that other guy. I think she kicked him out. Now she's turned on, angry, sexually frustrated, and this new guy is there. She's ripe for the plucking, don't you think?" he said.

I knew this was ridiculous but I decided to play along. "Maybe you're right. Let's see what happens."

"Good man. Five bucks says they do it, but in the bedroom. You in?" he asked. He put five dollars down on the window ledge. I matched his with my own five dollars.

"How would you know if they did it or not? We can't see into the bedroom," I said, quite reasonably I thought.

"Well, it would be an inference, I guess. But come on, given the way they're kissing and he's feeling her up under her blouse, if they go to the bedroom it's a cinch they're going to do it."

My head shot up and I looked at our window. Keith and Sally were indeed kissing, and Keith's hands were indeed under Sally's blouse! I watched as he pulled sally's blouse up to her neck and she bleeping raised her arms to let him take it off her! I could not believe this! She was not resisting even one little bit! This was my Sally. This was my conservative, loving, obsessively proper little wife!

Keith was now pawing Sally's boobs, while Sally was removing Keith's shirt. They resumed passionately kissing, and Keith's hand went under Sally's flirty short skirt. I couldn't really tell if he was smiling during the kiss because my eyes were not that good. I suspect however that he was. When her cousin Keith briefly flipped her skirt up, my new friend and I saw that she was without panties.

Keith picked her up and carried her 'off stage' to the bedroom. My new friend smiled and pocketed the ten dollars on the window ledge. He left smirking, leaving me alone there staring at the empty living room of our apartment in a state of shock.

Forty-five minutes later I saw Keith enter our living room. He had that relaxed and happy look of a man who had just enjoyed a great fuck. Sally followed him out, still topless, but wearing her flirty skirt. They had a glass of wine together, they kissed for around five long minutes, Keith molested her boobs some more during the kiss, and then Keith left. Sally went back to the bedroom.

Another half hour passed and I was still glued to my vantage spot, staring at our empty living room. I got a text. "I'm not mad anymore. Come on home and fuck me, Mark."

I came home and when I saw Sally she was dressed and looked radiant. She had a fetching pink glow to her cheeks. "I saw what I think was your cousin Keith in the street a while back. He looked happy, almost smug," I lied.

"He dropped in while you were out just now," Sally said. "Did I ever tell you about Keith and me? You know he's a few years older than I am?"

"Yes, of course. But what do you mean, 'Did you ever tell me?' Tell me now," I said.

"Keith took my virginity a long time ago, Mark," she said. "It was a few years before I met you."

"We met when you were eighteen," I said.

"I know that, Mark," and Sally fell silent. She let me connect the dots.

"Three years before we met?" I asked. Maybe I had heard wrong?

Sally nodded. She was standing straight, her boobs sticking out and prominent.

"Were there many others before we met?" I asked.

Sally nodded. "My teenage years were busy years. But it was always with only my cousins. I kept it in the family," she said.

I was a bit shaken by this revelation after nine years together, with six of those years Sally being my wife. "How many in total?" I asked.

"Well, Keith and his cousins kind of passed me around. None of them knew I was related to them, so none of them knew that we were having incest. I got off on that. I guess I slept with most, well if you must know all, of Keith's cousins in the tri state area, but mostly Kentucky and southern Indiana. You remember that picture of the fifteen of them? It's a big family. Catholics, you know. They like sex, but not birth control. Big families, lots of boys."

I sat down. I did not know what to say.

"As long as I'm telling you this, one time I went out with Keith and he surprised me by taking me to meet four more of his cousins, also therefore my cousins. That turned into my first gangbang," Sally said.

I was speechless. I managed to say, in a hoarse voice, "They gangraped you?"

"No, silly, of course not. They gangbanged me. Nobody took me against my will."

"You said it was your first gangbang. Was there a second, too?" I asked.

"This is turning you on, isn't it, lover?" Sally was looking at my crotch. It was obvious I was aroused.

"Was there a second gangbang?" I asked again.

Sally blushed and looked shyly at her bare feet. "Yes," she said in whisper. "And a third one, too. I was just a bit wild back then."

"Just a bit," I repeated, the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"That was then, Mark. It was before college. It was before I met you. Once I met you those days were over. Dead and buried," she said. "Are we okay?" she asked nervously.

"I love you, Sally. You know that. I always will. Yes, we're okay," I said. "I'm just surprised. I thought I knew you."

"I know," Sally said. "Weird, huh? Life is full of surprises, ain't it so?"

Sally continued, "It was not just all me. My brothers enjoyed the charms of all the sisters of our cousins. Every one of my three brothers fucked every single of them and had them begging for more. My brothers are really good in bed." Sally got a dreamy look. "Really, really good." Sally paused, but I did not ask why.

"You have four brothers," I said. "Not three."

She continued, "Albert is gay. It was my brothers who gave me the idea. It was easy seducing my cousins. It was like shooting fish in a barrel," she continued. "None of them ever knew we were their first cousins, either. They still don't know."

"I gave them rights, too. It was Keith's idea, but I liked it at the time. It sounded kinky," she said.

"Rights?" I asked. "What kind of rights?"

"You know how Israel gives the Jews the 'right of return?' Keith called it that, except he meant the right to return to me for sex. Kinky, right? I'd guess you could say we're cousins with benefits," Sally replied.

"So Keith can drop by whenever he wants and you'll simply put out for him? Just like that?" I asked, incredulously.

Sally nodded, looking at her feet. Then she added, "Not only Keith, but his cousins, too. My cousins, actually. They always have to use rubbers, of course, or it's a no go. No rubber means all they can get is a blow job," Sally said. She was telling me this as if it all made sense and was reasonable.

"Sally, that's crazy. It's incest, adultery, and it's sleazy and it makes you a slut," I said, although I said it in a gentle tone.

"I know. It certainly does get you hard, though," Sally said, looking at the now truly pronounced tent in my pants. "And just the idea makes me wet, even today. Especially today," Sally said, suppressing a giggle. I figured she was remembering fucking Keith just an hour before.

"Why are you suddenly telling me all this now?" I asked. I knew but I wanted to hear Sally tell me.

"Because Keith found me while you were out. Up until today, I had been hidden from my cousins. I don't know how he found me. Now he knows my new last name, where I live, and probably he'll tell his cousins. I may become busy, even very busy, and I don't want to keep secrets from you, my love," Sally said.

"I'm not okay with other men having sex with you," I said.

"It's not other men, it's family."

"That does not help, Sally. It makes it worse," I said.

"Then think of them as old lovers returning for some nostalgia sex. They all predate you. They have a prior claim on my body," Sally said, using logic that was special to her.

"Sally, once you married me, you agreed to give up on all former lovers. That's how society works," I said. Anticipating Sally's idiotic rejoinder, I said, "And that includes family. I can't believe I'm saying this!"

"Oh, come on, Mark. Haven't you ever wanted to enjoy your cousin Maria? She's had the hots for you for so long it's not funny!" Sally said. "That's just one example. Your family is chock full of hot women. Your sister Emily is a firecracker."

Sally struck a nerve. I had always lusted for my cousin Maria, and several other cousins as well. Maria however was special. She had the hottest body anywhere, and I just knew her succulent mouth could give me unparalleled pleasure. I never suspected however that Maria might have lusted for me in return. How would Sally know something like that? Anyway, it was out of the question. She was my freaking cousin! And we were both married. No, Maria was just a fantasy. Emily however...

"If I set things up for you and Maria, can I have the occasional flings with my cousins?" Sally asked.

"No," I said. "You're 27 years old. You're a grown woman and you should know better," I said, and then I made the biggest mistake of my marriage. I stupidly, stupidly said, "You're my wife. You belong to me." That was the worst possible thing I could have said to Sally, given her personality.

Sally stared at me. "How dare you say that!" she said, her voice cold, soft, controlled, and therefore menacing. "Yes, I married you. I love you, Mark, and I want to have babies with you. But my body does not belong to you. Women and wives are not the property of men. I belong to myself. My body belongs to me. I have to earn your love every day, and you goddammit have to earn mine! Never try to come between me and my family."

Then Sally giggled, adding, "Especially when they're coming inside me. It's just sex, you know, not love. It's recreation. It's without meaning, but I get off on the kinky aspects of fucking my cousins with them not knowing we're cousins. Some of them are religious to the point where they would be mortified to know they're enjoying incest. And it seems to me they enjoy it. They enjoy it a lot."

Sally got a dreamy look as she said that. She must have been thinking back to how much her cousins had enjoyed her body. For Keith she only had to think back an hour or so.

Sally added, cryptically, "There's more to it which someday I'll explain to you." That remark sort of just hung in the air. A long silence ensued.

"What if they knew you were cousins?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Don't you dare tell them!" Sally suddenly looked scared. The idea that I might tell them who they were fucking, besides the obvious that they were fucking someone's wife and in particular my wife, had never before occurred to Sally. "That would ruin everything, and I would never forgive you."

"Why is it so important to fuck your cousins?" I asked Sally. "Am I not enough for you?"

Sally began to cry. "Make love to me Mark. Then I'll confess all, okay?"

"You just fucked Keith. I'm not in the mood," I said. It was the truth, too. Sally did not lie and claim she had not fucked Keith. Thank goodness for that small favor, anyway.

"I'll let you fuck me in the living room?" Sally asked, between sobs. I thought of my new friends the voyeurs, and how I would love to be able to join them and watch me fuck Sally. Too bad that was not possible.

"I need you to make love with me, Keith. Now. I can't wait until you're in the mood. Can you take a blue pill or something? I'll confess all if you take me now. What else can I offer? Do you want anal again? In the living room?" Sally was trying everything.

"Let's go for a drive," I said.

Sally looked at me strangely, but she nodded.

I reserved a rental car, and we left New York, driving up into the Catskill mountains, along route 17. "Find a hotel with a hot tub, Sally," I said, handing her the AAA guide.

Sally found a Courtyard Marriott in Monticello. "Is there one that's more remote?"

It was far away, but she found a few tourist resort hotels in the Finger Lakes region. It took us five hours but we finally got to a nice, secluded hotel/spa. Sally got busy on her cell phone. I did not know what she was doing, but she was very engaged with it while I drove. It's a five-hour drive to the heart of the Finger Lakes, through the Catskill mountains, and I had to concentrate on the road.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers