Cousins with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

Seeing all this, Emily took a healthy swig of red wine as she let me finger her under the water. It took a while, but eventually I began to see the effects of my relentless fingering on my uptight, resistant sister. She was getting close when suddenly she blurted out, "Oh Mark, I love you so. I want you. I want you inside me. I need you inside me. Please?"

"Lean over the side of the hot tub and lift up your T shirt for me, Sis," I could not resist calling her Sis to underscore the taboo nature of the act we were about to perform. Emily quickly did and I just as quickly entered her before she could change her mind. Suddenly, fucking my cousin Maria seemed trivial compared to fucking my own baby sister!

I wished I could see Emily's face as we fucked, but all of her body language said yes, yes, yes! I had only fucked her for a minute or two before she climaxed, which was hopelessly obvious to me, to Maria and Franklin, to Sally and Keith, and possibly to whomever was managing the front desk of the hotel, too.

I kept right on fucking my little wench of a sister, and she kept right on coming, in what I guess was a rolling orgasm. By the time I shot my load inside her, she was a dishrag of a sister. I wanted her to sing my praises, how she had never had such a fuck, how she had loved me and wanted me all her life, etc.

Instead she said, "I can't believe you just fucked me, your own sister. You're disgusting. We're both disgusting. Let's do it again."

Then she added, "We also committed adultery!" and she giggled. "Or is it just you? You are the adulterer, and I am the home wrecker? This is bad, so very bad. I can't wait for confession! How much atoning will I need to make this all better? Jesus loves me you know. The priest says so. Can I call you Jesus, sweet brother?"

That's what I called incoherent, drunken babbling. Maria was keeping to her 'no sex in public' rule and dragging Franklin out of the hot tub and up to our room. Was she really going to walk through the hotel wearing only a wet T shirt that clung to her like a second skin and left absolutely nothing to the imagination? Apparently, the answer to my unasked question was yes.

I pulled Emily up and out of the hot tub in her drunken, sexually sated stupor, and we followed Maria and Franklin to the room. I looked behind me as we left to see if Sally was going to follow, but she was bent over the edge of the hot tub, completely naked, and Keith had just entered her.

Better not to watch her get fucked, I thought to myself, and left hurriedly. I did see Keith pump a few times into my luscious wife and I may have heard one of Sally's signature squeals. I had previously thought those squeals were only for me. Even though I had just fucked my own sister Emily in front of Sally, I still felt sick to my stomach at the sight of Keith fucking my very own Sally. I felt sad, very sad, almost as if I were in mourning. Maybe I was in mourning for our marriage?

The four of us reached our room. Maria had whispered to me she could not wait for Franklin to cum inside her so that she could try to detect the "defect" in the way he squirted, if it was in fact there. She was glowing with excitement. "Do you have a large and varied experience of men shooting inside you, Maria?" I asked.

Maria made a face and gave me a look ghat would have caused an entire bouquet of a dozen roses to wilt. "I may seem like a tramp to you, dear cousin, but I'm not. There was a boyfriend, then there was Steve my husband, and yesterday you were my third. Franklin will be my fourth. I'm hoping Keith will be my fifth, and that's it! Don't ruin this for me."

"I wouldn't think of it," I said, smiling and trying to look innocent, while Emily undressed and flashed her boobs at me. Emily stepped in between Maria and me and began to rub her large boobs all over my chest. "You have yummy chest hair, lover/brother," she said, underscoring the incestuous nature of our affair up there in the Finger Lakes.

I smiled and resisted saying how much I enjoyed having her nipples rub against my chest as Maria glowered behind her. I put my arms around her, drawing her up flush against me, and let her feel my arousal push against her tummy. I kissed her, stroking her bare ass as we kissed. Her kisses were divine. Where did my little sister learn to kiss like that? She'd only been dating for a year since she acquired her hot body; I guess she is a fast learner.

I wondered if she learned anal, too? I wondered if she enjoyed it, or at least tolerated it? Or should I just fuck her in her luscious pussy again?

"Would you like a titty fuck?" my innocent little sister said, gazing up at me with her blue eyes wide open in what ordinarily would be the look of an innocent young girl. "Or some anal action?"

Well that answered that question! Being presented with these options made me realize what I wanted. I lay on my back on the bed and said, "I want you on top, you little wench of a sister!"

"You're calling me 'sister' so much - would you like me to dress up as a nun next time?" Emily sarcastically said. I heard Maria laugh at her remark.

"Yes, actually. That would be kinky and fun!" I said, as I moved into position and beckoned her over to me.

Emily came to me and gave my cock some loving sucks. "You taste of chlorine," she said and made a face. It was the face she had made as a toddler when she didn't like a food our mother gave her. Now it was my cock. This kind of overwhelmed me and I became paralyzed.

Emily took charge. She climbed on top of me. She guided my cock to the right place, the place so many other men had found during the last two years, and she slowly and lovingly lowered herself down. She gave a little groan once I was completely inside her.

Once again, I was amazed at how wonderful she felt. Was it that she was my sister? Was it all psychological? Or was it that she simply had one the sweetest pussies in the entire state? In the tri-state area? In the Middle Atlantic States? It was not for me to know. I was a married man, after all. Family though doesn't count, according to my crazy wife. So according to Sally, fucking Maria and now Emily is perfectly okay. I liked these rules, even if they were nuts.

Emily was doing the work, bouncing up and down on me, and if the little noises she made were any indication then she was a happy camper. Or perhaps more appropriately she was a happy copulater. I tried to see her pretty face to see the expression on it, but truth be told my eyes could not leave her boobs. I loved the way her boobs lusciously bounced while she fucked me sitting on top of me.

Emily said, "My eyes are up here," and she giggled. Still I only looked at her boobs.

"So they are, so they are," I said, as I rolled her onto her back and plunged deep back inside her. It was time for this honeypot of a sister to receive a power fuck.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Emily yelped as I pummeled her with every ounce of strength I had. I'm a big and muscular guy, so we're talking some pretty damn powerful thrusting. Emily took it all happily, once she recovered from her shock.

"God damn, Mark. You fuck as good as Frank," Emily managed to get out between moans. "Maybe better." Frank is the middle child. He's my younger brother but Emily's older brother. Emily was studying my face for a reaction. I stopped fucking her, going still with my cock deep inside her.

"You've had sex with Frank? Our Frank? Our brother?" I asked, incredulous. I was not the first to have incest with my sister? What kind of wench was my baby sister, anyway? No wonder she was so easy to get into bed. Frank had broken her for me, it seemed.

"Don't worry, Mark. Frank was a warm up act. You are the real thing. You are the show. It's all about you. Please don't stop. I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me, please?" Emily batted her eyes, and she played with her luscious boobs. "We can do anal? Anything. Anything at all! Double penetration with Franklin over there?" I saw Franklin perk up at the suggestion. "Whatever you want, Mark, just don't stop!"

Obviously, none of this was expected. The desperation in Emily's voice was palpable. Emily was not broken; she was destroyed. I wanted to kill Frank, and every other man who had taken advantage of Emily's lack of self-worth to exploit her and get his jollies off her body. Wait a minute. Wasn't I doing exactly that?

Fate chose that exact moment for Sally and Keith to enter the room. I was frozen in place with my cock buried inside my sister Emily. Franklin and Maria were going at it tooth and nail. "Don't let me stop you, hubby. Emily is a real piece of ass, isn't she? I knew that girl could fuck the minute I saw her last time that we had the family get together. You were fucking Frank then, weren't you?"

"How did you know?" Emily asked, as she wiggled her ass to entice me to resume the fuck.

"Your eyes, and Frank's eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off you. Yours were dreamy. You'd recently had sex, and Frank was infatuated with you. Sisters do not infatuate their brothers unless there's been some hanky-panky. It was obvious."

"I didn't see it," I said.

Sally giggled. "What you don't see, lover, could fill a museum. Half the girls in your family would love to get it on with you and you don't have a clue. Don't worry, Emily, I'm not going to tell him who they are. You and Maria here are more than enough. Maria, can I borrow Franklin? Are you done with him?"

"Yes, just finished. I think I drained him dry, though. Sorry," Maria said.

"Oh, don't worry, honey. It's hard to drain Franklin dry. He makes cum like Ford makes F-150's. Ain't that right, Franklin old boy?" Sally said. Franklin just smiled.

"Now you come over here to mama, Franklin," Sally said. She was getting her eastern Kentucky on. Franklin went over to Sally and Sally whispered to him. He whispered back and Sally paused, thinking, and then she slowly nodded. The two of them left. Sally whispered something to Maria before they left.

I resumed fucking Emily, and I fucked her so furiously and powerfully, that I drove her to a major climax just seconds before I filled her with my brotherly cum. I had never even asked if she had birth control. I was treating her like a total slut. My own sister! Shit.

My feeling of self-worth had fallen to zero. They were keeping Emily's feelings of self-worth company, no doubt, right there at the very bottom of the barrel. I could not believe Emily had enjoyed sex with Frank. I just could not believe that!

I was lying around, naked, with my two sexpots, my cousin Maria and my sister Emily. Keith was there, too, soaking up the view of their two just-fucked bodies, no doubt wondering which one he would enjoy plundering next. "What did Sally whisper to you, Maria?" I asked.

"To look out our window in around ten minutes," Maria replied. Emily and I hurried over to the window. We were on the second floor of the hotel with a great view of the parking lot and the woods behind it. Emily's boobs bounced seductively as she scurried over.

I had rented a Ford Taurus, and Sally was lying on her back wearing only her panties on the hood of the Taurus. She lifted her hips as Franklin finished undressing her. He spread her legs, exposing her most intimate charms to all the hotel's windows on that side, and to anyone who might come to the parking area. Sally smiled at him.

Franklin ripped off his clothes, pulled Sally into position, and royally fucked her. Emily opened the room window and we could all hear Sally's moans. My little wife was not being subtle. It was as if my wife, with her shy ways, wanted to be the center of attention so that as much of the world as possible could watch her be debased while she committed incest and adultery.

Franklin came inside her and she smiled. I knew that smile. I knew what it meant, too. I suddenly realized her quest was over. She knew who the son of her mother's rapist was. Maria said, "Sally told me she had an epiphany. She told Keith and Franklin not to use condoms. I agree. Fuck me bareback, Keith. Fuck me now!"

"Suck me first," Keith said.

"Sure, baby" Maria said, and she lay upside down beside Keith and took his cock into her mouth. Her position placed her boobs close to his mouth. Keith took the hint and started licking her boobs, focusing especially on her nipples. Five minutes later Maria said, "Ready for me, lover?"

Keith grunted and Maria sat up and lowered herself slowly and carefully onto Keith's cock. I knew Maria's goal was to have him cum inside her so she could experience 'the defect,' and she was doing everything she could to make him cum as soon as possible. Keith was having none of it and he was lasting a long time despite Maria's best efforts, which he was enjoying to the max.

Sally's cousin was fucking my cousin. What is that, in-law incest?

As I watched I wished Maria would try some of those tricks on me. I had one hell of a talented cousin. Finally, my sexy cousin Maria rolled onto her back and Keith plowed into her, fucking her fast and furiously in missionary position. In response Maria raised the decibel level of her moans. I was sure she was squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles. She had done that with me, and it had felt spectacular. I wondered if when all this was over she could teach Sally how to do that?

Emily came over to me and began kissing me while she rubbed her nipples onto my chest. She whispered to me that I could have her whenever I wanted. She would always be mine. "We're family," she said.

"What about our brother Frank?" I asked. I could not believe I was jealous of my own brother over his times with my own sister!

Emily smiled a mischievous smile. "Frank already has benefits. What is it Mark, do you want a threesome with Frank? That would be sooo sexy!"

"No, just you yourself is more than enough, Emily. I don't know, though. Sally might object. I am in fact married you know," I replied.

"No offense, Bro, but Sally is even more of a tramp than I am. She has no moral standing to protest," she said.

I just looked at Emily. What a thing to say.

Seeing my face, Emily became nervous. "Sally does not need to know. I'll slip down to New York from time to time, let you know by a coded message on your Facebook page, and you can visit me in my hotel. What do you say?" Emily was playing with my flaccid cock while she spoke, causing my cock to undergo a phase change from flaccid to stiff.

Before I could think of a reply to such a nefarious proposal, my disheveled but triumphant wife walked into the room. "I'm done here," Sally announced. "Mark, I'm ready to go home whenever you are. Enjoy Maria or Emily one more time while I take a bath and a douche, because it's your last."

"Noooo!" Emily shouted.

"I'm afraid so. After today, Mark is mine and mine alone, and I am his and his alone. No more cheating, for either one of us."

"We'll see about that," Franklin said. Keith was too busy fucking Maria to chime in. Sally gave Franklin a look of death.

Emily gave me such a spectacular farewell fuck that Sally became hopelessly jealous. After she exploded in orgasm, and just before I did, she whispered to me, "Remember to check your Facebook page, brother of mine. If you're a good boy, I'll give you a threesome with Frank."

Somewhat later Sally and I left for the long drive back to New York. Sally did not mention my last fuck with Emily but it clearly upset her. However, she was also absorbed thinking about her own triumph.

She told me that now she knew. Keith was her brother and Franklin was her cousin. Maria had confirmed her findings. Both women had enjoyed their research efforts just a bit too much for my taste. I guess Sally and I were both jealous of each other.

"When the men wore rubbers I had missed the delicate details of the ejaculation. This time I insisted they fuck me bareback and they were only too happy to do that. The way Keith ejaculated inside me was unique. Maria felt it, too. It's not better or anything, it's just different. Keith is the son of my mother's rapist. That's why he's my brother and why his cousins are also my cousins," Sally said. "I need to stop at a drugstore to get the morning after pill."

"What are you going to do with this knowledge?" I asked.

"I'm going to go visit my biological Dad and then slit his throat," Sally said.

"You'll go to jail, even in Kentucky," I said.

"I know. That's why I'm not really going to do it. I'll use a poison instead," she said.

"Well, okay then," I joked. Sally did not seem to know I was joking.

"Thanks," she said.

"Have your cousins lost their benefits?" I asked.

"Yes, most definitely. Have your sister and Maria lost theirs?" Sally asked.

"I'm not sure. Those women are two sweet pieces of tail," I said. Sally punched me. I chuckled.

"You still going to let me fuck you in the living room?" I asked.

"As soon as we get home," Sally said, "If you will forgive me for being the biggest slut in the Finger Lakes."

"Sorry to disappoint, but you're not. My sister Emily is the biggest slut of the Finger Lakes. That woman craves sex," I said.

"She just craves sex with you, Mark," Sally said.

"What about my brother Frank?" I asked.

"He's not interested in having sex with you," Sally said.

I punched her and she giggled.

"Well, maybe she can satisfy herself with just Frank and not both of you. She does kind of strike me as insatiable in a needy kind of way," Sally said. "No offense but your sister is seriously fucked up, Mark."

"And you, Sally? Are you not fucked up?" I asked, thinking about how gleefully she fucked her fifteen cousins, 'repeatedly.'

"Honey, we're all fucked up. You, me, Emily, Frank, and Maria. Franklin and Keith are just oversexed horndogs, even if I now know Keith is my brother and Franklin is only my cousin. Jeez, though, those men can really fuck!" Sally said.

I punched her again. We were silent for ten miles.

"Take off your blouse, Sally," I said.

"We're driving on the highway. I can't do that. What if a cop stops us?"

"You're right. Get naked," I ordered.

"This isn't Eastern Kentucky, Mark. Getting naked and fucking a cop does not get you out of a speeding ticket in New York," she said.

"How do you know? Is this the voice of experience?" I teased.

Sally giggled. "Emily told me," she said, and I playfully punched her yet again.

"Does it work in Kentucky?" I asked.

"It worked for me. Every single time," Sally said. Seeing my shocked face, she laughed loudly. "God, you'll believe anything, Mark. It was only the one time."

Now I didn't know what to think. Did Sally bribe a Kentucky mountain cop with her body? Was she capable of that? Who exactly was my wife, anyway?

I told Sally to get naked anyway, cops or no cops.

"No. Sorry, Mark. I was like that in the Finger Lakes, getting my Eastern Kentucky mountain girl on, but those days are over. Your shy, correct wife is back. I hope you still like her," Sally said.

"No more cheating on me, secretly or in the open?" I asked.

"That's right. I'm done," she said. "I know who raped my mother and thereby sired me. I wish I had a voodoo doll to stick pins in right about now."

"We'll stop in Ithaca, it's just ahead.. You can go to a drugstore and get the morning after pill, and with all their head shops I'm sure we can find a voodoo doll for sale there. You also need a new Cornell T shirt," Sally giggled. I added, "We'll get some good coffee for the road, too," I said.

"I love you, Mark," Sally said.

I quietly wondered if the cheating really was over, or not? On the one hand we had been together for nine years, six of them in marriage, and I was sure Sally had not cheated on me before Keith crashed again into her life. Well, I used to be sure. Seeing both Franklin and Keith drive her to rapturous pleasure is humbling. Sally was not faking it, either. Could she give that up for a steady diet of Mark, Mark, and more Mark? I hoped so!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers