Cousins with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers

I thought for a few minutes. I was sure Sally was capable of fidelity.

On the other hand, when Keith came back that time earlier in our apartment it sure did not take her long to get him to the bedroom! When I saw her fucking both Keith and Franklin she seemed to be having a great time without even an iota of guilt or regret. She justified it with her quest to determine which Bonami uncle was actually her father, but it looked to me like she was just enjoying the sex.

Finally, she seemed to enjoy secret incest with her cousins and brother, wallowing in the fact that they were unaware it was incest and for some of them at least, it would be horrifying to discover the incest they were happily committing.

What I was really worried about was her plan to return to Eastern Kentucky. She'd see her parents, sure, but most of her cousins (the other thirteen) still live back there. Only Keith and Franklin had made it to New York. She also had, she now knew, two more brothers back there, whose status had been raised from cousin to brother. All of these men, married or not, I felt sure would love to get her into bed again. It's hard to find a woman who can give a man sex as good as Sally can. The only woman I knew of was my cousin Maria.

I wondered if I could get away from my job at the hospital for long enough to accompany Sally to Kentucky? Maybe I should just trust her and let her go alone? Was she really going to kill her mother's rapist? Could my own wife, who did not have a mean nor malicious bone in her body, commit murder? I could not believe that she could.

As for adultery and incest, yes, that I believed was possible. It was very possible. At this point it seemed even to be probable. It was eminently possible, as I had just witnessed with my own eyes. She tried to temper it with guilt by giving my sister and my cousin to me on silver platters and I dived into the bait with both feet and my eyes open. Sally was smart. It's now impossible for me to judge her actions as regards incest and adultery.

I decided I needed more information, and it was a long drive back to New York City. Plus, radio reception in the Catskill Mountains was poor, as were the stations. This explains why I asked her, I guess.

"Great. I'm glad you're done with cheating on me. You put our marriage to the test, Sally, in a big way. Now tell me about your three gangbangs. Entertain me. Titillate me. It's long drive," I said. "I want it all: names, places, descriptions and of course details of the sex. Lay it on me."

Sally looked over at me, studying my face. "I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell you these things."

"Sally, if you plan to return to Kentucky, I need to know. I don't want you to get back there and to get seduced into another gangbang, or even one on one sex. I need some reassurance."

"I just told you, Mark. I now know which uncle is my father. I'm going to tell my brothers. Blood feuds are as old as the Kentucky hills in those parts. The sex is over! You can relax," Sally said.

"What if, for example, your brothers want some nostalgia incest sex while you're back there?" I asked.

"They won't. I'm not a hot to trot teenager anymore. They're married and I'm married. They have wives and kids. You need not worry," Sally said. "If I'm wrong and they hit on me I'll just pull a Nancy Reagan," she said.

"You'll pull a what?" I asked.

"A Nancy Reagan. I'll just say no," Sally said, giggling.

Even though I was not at all sure myself, I said, "Okay, your incestuous times are over. What about your blood-thirst for revenge?"

"At the risk of sounding sexist," Sally said, "that's the province of my brothers. I'll leave those things to them."

"Will you tell your mother who the rapist was?" I asked.

"No. She'd ask how I found out, and I simply can't tell her I slept repeatedly with all fifteen of my cousins/brothers now, can I?"

"Repeatedly?" I asked.

"What can I say? You saw Keith and Franklin in action, both with Maria and me, and to a lesser degree your sister Emily. All of my cousins are really good in bed. It was before I met you, my true love... Mostly," and Sally giggled nervously again.

"Mostly?" I asked.

Sally giggled. "It was freshman year. We had just started dating, and I went home for a week when my Dad got sick. Remember?"

I vaguely remembered.

"I fucked all fifteen of them that week. They all wanted their benefits. Remember how exhausted I was when I came back to school?" Sally said.

"I thought that was emotional exhaustion concerning your Dad's illness, and having to deal with your Mom," I said.

"Yeah. That's what I told you. I could not have very well told you I had fucked fifteen of my cousins in only a week now, could I?"

"I guess not. I would have been grossed out," I said.

"You would have dumped me, Mark," Sally said. She had a point.

"And since that single time freshman year?" I asked.

"Since that time I've been good and loyal to you. You're all that I want, Mark. I love you," she said.

I wondered, though. I could check with my new friends the voyeurs in Steve's building. Maybe they had seen Sally be intimate with other men while I was out? Or maybe she fooled around when she was in college and went home for summer vacations?

I needed to know more about the rest of her cousins. "Tell me about your gangbangs. Tell all. I want everything," I said again. "Did you have one freshman year when you went home, too?"

Sally giggled nervously, and she blushed.

"Are you sure you want to hear about them?" Sally asked. She seemed very nervous.

"Yes," I said, wondering if I was a masochist or something.

Sally looked at me for a long time, studying my face as I drove towards New York. We had just passed Binghamton and were entering the Catskill Mountains. Finally, she shrugged her shoulders and began.

"Well, it all began innocently enough when I went to the swimming hole on a hot summer day. I had not brought a suit with me so I decided to skinny dip since there was no one around. Four of my cousins discovered me swimming nude in the water and I told them the water was great, so they decided to join me. The sex began innocently enough with a little friendly groping and a bit of rough housing. It became more serious when the boys surrounded me and began to grope me everywhere, including places they're not supposed to grope."

"I complained, but then that bastard Keith, I guess he's my brother, got his hand inside me and damn if he did not have technique! All I had known up to that point was my Dad, my Uncle, and my brothers, and they just all fucked the shit out of my missionary style. So while I was not an innocent, I was nevertheless pretty vulnerable. As Keith fingered me, Ezekiel began to kiss me, and Jedediah fondled my boobs, and there was no longer any hope for what was left of my virtue. Samuel was the first to stick it inside me, and then I was truly a lost soul."

Sally continued to tell me about the gangbang, who did what to her and in what order for around twenty minutes. I had the impression she was getting aroused as she relived it through the recounting. I knew she wanted to masturbate but she was worried I would disapprove. I would have, too. Suddenly she stopped her recounting and she said to me, "Is it painful?"

"Is what painful?" I asked.

"Your erection, silly. You've had it now for at least fifteen minutes and it's pushing up on your jeans something fierce. Here, let me open your fly to relieve the pressure." Sally did. She took my cock out, leaned over, and she gave me a blow job while I drove. She swallowed, too.

"Are you better now?" Sally asked. I nodded, a smile on my face. Sally was cleaning my cum off her lips and chin. I noticed her jeans were unzipped too, and I figured she had given herself some relief while blowing me while I drove. "Good," Sally said. "Ready for the recounting of gangbang number two?"

"Yes," I said.

Sally pushed her jeans down some more and placed a hand inside her panties. She was ready.

"Well, it all began innocently enough..."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers