Cousins with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers

I just looked at Sally. I was still lying naked on Maria.

"I suppose it will be even worse when you fuck your sister Emily," she said.

"Excuse me?" I said. At this point Maria pushed me off her and she sat up.

Maria said to me, as if she were speaking to a child, "Everyone knows you and Emily lust for each other. Sally explained to me that I was a trial run. Emily should arrive late tomorrow morning. By the way, Mark, it was worth the wait of my entire life to date. This was every bit as good as my fantasies of how it would be. When I make love with my husband I will be thinking of you, I'm sure. It's pity you're my first cousin and in love with Sally."

"Aren't you in love with Steve?" I asked.

"Of course, I am. Steve is a great man. He must not know about our little dalliance, or hopefully when you are hard again, our little dalliances." Maria emphasize the s of dalliances. "He has his own little affairs, but in his lizard male mind, his dalliances don't count. Let's become like Sally, okay? Cousins with benefits?" Maria said.

"I'm not sure I like that idea," my cheating wife said.

"It's his body. You don't control him, Sally," Maria said. Touché, I thought.

"Right you are. I do however have some control over our sex together within the marriage, and even whether or not we stay married. Maybe he'll choose occasional benefits with you, but if we push it, Mark will choose sharing his bed with me for the rest of his life," Sally said. She was almost spitting as she said it. It was not attractive, but God, did it turn me on, or what? Who gets two hot women to argue over his body in front of him?

Maria's shoulders sagged. "I'm not going to be the one to ruin your marriage. It was just an idea. It's just that I've never had sex like I just had, and never with a man I've loved my entire life. The passion was amazing," she said.

"Neither have I," Sally said, looking right at me, irritation in her voice. Maria and I were both naked on the floor, and Sally was dressed and standing over us.

Changing the subject just a little, I asked, "Emily is coming? She's arriving tomorrow?"

Sally smiled. "Mark, you have no idea what it's like to have sex with a sister. It's way better than with cousins. No offense, Maria."

Maria smiled. I had no idea what she was thinking.

"You know though exactly what it's like, don't you? You've done it with your brothers, haven't you Sally?" I asked. I was beginning to get a feel for just how deep this incest thing ran with Sally.

Sally nodded.

"All four of your brothers?" I asked.

"Only three of them," she said. "Albert it turns out is gay. Remember?"

"Your father, too?" I asked.

Sally lost her smile. "Let's not go there, okay?"

"Just tell me first, lover," I said. "Then we'll drop it. It wasn't Keith who deflowered you, was it? It was your Dad, right?"

Tears were forming at the edges of Sally's eyes. "No," she said. "It was my uncle, Keith's Dad."

"Then your Dad?" I asked. I was just guessing, but there was something in Sally's body language that made me think that happened. "No, Keith followed his Dad. Right away, in fact."

"Your Dad was third?" Sally nodded. "How soon after your uncle?"

"The next day," Sally said.

"And the first time with one of your brothers?" I persevered.

"A week after my Dad. My brothers were like a breath of fresh air. I had sex with all three of them that afternoon, while Albert watched and took pictures. Somehow, I thought it would cleanse me of my uncle and my father, but of course it did not. Nevertheless, it was amazingly fun!" Sally said. "I was lucky I didn't get pregnant, although I was totally scared about it!"

I was beginning to understand my little wife for the first time, even though we had been lovers for nine years, and married for six of them. There were dimensions to her that I could spend years in analysis trying to fathom. So could have she, for that matter. "Do your brothers have 'benefits,' too?" I asked.

"Oh, God know! That would be gross. Maybe another gangbang sometime with them would be fun, but none of them ever wanted even to touch me after that one time out at the swimming hole, especially after Franklin and Keith caught us all doing it and photographed the whole thing. Did you know sex with your brothers is a crime in Kentucky?" Sally said.

Maria was in a state of shock at these revelations. "The same Franklin I just met?" Maria asked.

"Yes. He's my first cousin too, but he does not know it. He just thinks we're friends from high school. Friends with benefits. Him and his brothers and his first cousins."

"All fifteen of them," I added.

Maria was in a state of ever deepening shock. "How could he grow up with you and not know he's your first cousin?"

"There's some bitterness in the family," I said. "A schism of some type. It's complicated. "

"How much do you know about Bourbon?" Sally asked.

"Not much. I've tasted Jack Daneils," Maria said. "I'm a girl who likes white wine. Why?"

"Jack Daniels is from Tennessee. It's not bourbon," Sally said. "My grandfather and Franklin's grandfather are brothers, and they inherited a prohibition-era illicit bourbon factory," Sally began to explain to Maria, and in passing to me as well. "They had a fight, a rather big fight, I think about my grandmother. Both men were fucking her, and they made her choose, and she chose my grandfather. Apparently, she was one sexy woman when she was young."

"Let me guess. They stopped speaking, and they both began their own businesses?" I said.

"And your grandmother cheated on your grandfather secretly, with his brother?" Maria added.

"And one of the bourbon companies was more successful than the other?" I asked.

"You two are smart. You're right about everything," Sally said. "They stopped speaking, stopped communicating, and began raping."

Silence ensued. "Your mother was raped?" Maria asked, in horror. She was connecting the dots faster than I was.

"Did she give birth to a daughter named Sally due to the rape? And did your Dad think you were his?" I asked. Maria looked at me with her mouth open. "Keith and Franklin are your half-brothers, aren't they?"

"I've always loved how smart you are, Mark," Sally said. "Why don't you finish? Why did I fuck my half-brothers and half cousins, and why did my brothers fuck their sisters?"

"Part of it must be revenge, I suppose, although I don't think Franklin suffered by fucking you this evening. He looked pretty pleased, if you ask me. Of course, he does not know he's your cousin or half-brother. Oh, I get it. Is he religious and pious?" Maria asked.

Sally smiled in reply.

"If he knew he was committing incest with his sister, and loving it, it would destroy him, is that it?" Maria continued.

"It's only part of it," Sally said.

"You want to know which of your uncles raped your Mom, or which of your great uncles raped her?" Maria contributed.

"Bingo!" Sally said.

"You think you know, don't you?" Maria asked.

Sally again smiled, nodding. "I've got it narrowed down to two uncles," Sally said.

"But you're not sure?" I said.

"I have two suspects. It's possible they both raped her, actually, but at different times. Only one is my father, of course," Sally said.

"When you know who your biological father is, then what?" I asked.

Sally smiled. I had never seen a smile of evil cross Sally's face before, but I saw one now. She remained silent.

"I still don't see how fucking Franklin and Keith earlier today helps anything," I said.

"My Mom was taken by surprise and blindfolded, but the man who raped her had a congenital defect in his thing," Sally said.

"In his cock?" I asked.

"Yes. It's rather intimate. You can't see it. You can only know when he ejaculates inside you. It's the way he spurts. My Mom described it in some detail. A son can inherit the defect. It's super rare so if one of my cousins has it, then I'll know," Sally said.

"Well? Do you now know?" I asked.

Sally smiled. "Almost," she said.

"Who has it?" I asked.

"It's one of Keith or Franklin. You have to be paying attention when they cum inside you and I am always just a bit distracted," Sally said, and she giggled. "After all, they're not raping me. They're just fucking me silly. The key change would be to let them fuck me bareback. It's easier to tell. I've never let them do it that way."

"I was hoping to try Franklin out, but he left too quickly," Maria said. "I'd like to experience that defect myself! It sounds kinky."

He's a great fuck," Sally said. "So is Keith," she said dreamily. "I have a talented if perverted family." Seeing my face, she added, "Neither man can compare to Mark, though."

Sally got busy on her phone. "Emily should be here around 10am. How about I have Franklin come over around noon? We should have Emily drunk and compliant by then," Sally said.

"What are you going to do to my innocent sister?" I said, beginning to get alarmed.

"Give her what she's always wanted."

Emily was a troubled woman. Six years younger than I am, now at age 24, she had been fat since puberty. Her pretty face saved her but boys had no interest in her, and she became more and more insecure. She leaned on me, and I always told her I loved her and decried the superficiality of humanity during the teenage years. I worked hard not to have Emily scarred for life, and I probably failed. Emily just got fatter.

At age 22, the doctor told her she was morbidly obese and she had to lose weight. Emily went on the South Beach Diet. She got results right away. Encourage by them, she stuck to phase one much too long, further endangering her health. The doctor insisted she go to phase two, and she alternated phase one and phase two. The result was that when her 23rd birthday rolled around she had lost a ton of weight and she had a hard body, a flat tummy, and she looked hot in a bikini. The only area she had trouble losing weight was in her boobs. So now she is a hot to trot 24-year-old with big boobs and a flat, taut tummy, and she has to fight off the men.

Perhaps due to her late start in sexual matters, she has not been doing a good job of fighting off the men. She is making up for lost time and she is now a bit of a slut with a hard body. According to Sally, who has become close to her sister-in-law Emily, she has the out of control hots for me. Why she told Sally that is beyond me.

I asked Sally that, point blank. "Oh, you poor innocent man," Sally replied. "You can't tell yourself, can you? Emily never told me she has the hots for you. Her eyes told me! That's how I knew you and Maria lusted for each other, too. Nobody ever told me anything. Your family has transparent faces!"

"Only to you, Sally," Maria piped up. Sally and Maria both giggled.

So according to Sally my sexually insecure sister Emily has a crush on me, her brother, and was coming up the next day into Sally's den of iniquity. "Will I be alone tomorrow with three sexy women?" I asked.

"No, Franklin will come back," Sally said. Maria gave Sally a thumbs up. "And Keith is coming up from New York. We'll have three men and three women."

"You're going to fuck both your cousins or brothers, or whatever they are?" I asked.

"I'm sorry babe," Sally said. "I need one more time with them to figure out which one it is. Then I have to go to Kentucky and punish the right father. It will be key to fuck them back to back. Twice, if need be. Then it's done, with all of them. Are you okay with that?"

As she said that, her ally in sin Maria was fellating me and had placed my hands on her boobs. "Uh..." I said, feeling guilty as I got hopelessly aroused once again. "How does sex with Emily contribute to anything? Emily has suffered enough already."

"Trust me, babe. It will counteract my having sex with my cousins/brothers. Guilt can be a wonderful thing, you know," Sally said. "It's a powerful force." Maria openly laughed. Her blowjob had morphed into a hand job.

Then Maria climbed on top of me and my cock sank deeply inside her. Maria was soaking wet again. She groaned, and then sighed. "I can't believe you're going to take this away from me! Fuck me like you mean it, Mark!"

As I fucked my cousin Maria for all I was worth I heard Sally saying, "Well, believe it. Enjoy him now and perhaps tomorrow, but tomorrow you have to share with Emily, and then you can never have him again. He's mine."

"Yes, Mommy," Maria said, just before she came. I unloaded inside her shortly afterwards. Exhausted, I sprawled out on the bed and passed out. When I woke the next morning, I was spooning Sally with my hands around her and cupping her boobs. They always fit perfectly (and barely) in my large hands.

"Rise and shine, Mark and Sally. Room service is coming with breakfast for three," Maria said, standing there dressed to kill.

"I'll just have coffee and a syringe," I said.

"Me too," Sally said. She wiggled her naked ass against my member.

"Don't go at it now. You'll embarrass me in front of room service!" Maria said.

"You're not wearing a bra, and your boobs are showing, Maria," I said.

"I'm sure it's nothing the room service waiter, or waitress, hasn't seen before. You two are both naked, for Pete's sake," came the rejoinder. Sally giggled in response, kicking off the covers to reveal our nudity in all of our glory.

"Let's give them a thrill, shall we?" Sally said.

Who was this woman? I asked myself. Where did my shy and proper wife go? What had happened to her? The bell rang. I threw the covers back over Sally and me, and Maria, boobs and all, went to the door.

A pimply teenage boy nervously wheeled in the breakfast cart. Maria bent over, showing off to him all of her boobs, nipples and all, as she fished around in her purse for a tip. Not being an idiot, he took the look down her blouse at her naked boobs and smiled gratefully at the tip. Maria smiled back, the paragon of innocence.

We ate our breakfasts and watched Morning Joe on the tube. Everyone was still groggy from last night. Maria showered, and then Sally showered, and I wondered if there would still be hot water left for me. There was. The shower helped to revive me.

Franklin was the first to arrive, and Keith was second. Both were looking forward to another go 'round with my wife, I could tell. Everyone could tell. It was obvious. Even my sexpot cousin Maria did not tempt them compared with the temptation of the wonders Sally's pussy possessed and that I knew all too well. I knew too however, that they would not be able to resist Maria if she wanted them. I also knew she wanted to try out Franklin, at the least.

The five us waited restlessly for Emily to arrive. She arrived an hour later, and she dutifully gave everyone a hug. Franklin and Keith were drooling over her body, but by now Emily was used to having men behave like that. Still, it was clear she enjoyed being drooled over. I felt bad that my sister had become so easy to get into bed. It's no fun having a sister who is a slut.

I had to admit, however, that my sister turned me on. She still had her pretty face, and now she combined it with a body as hot as the sun, especially if you're a man who likes big boobs. I was such a man. So too were Franklin and Keith, from the look of things.

Best of all Emily looked up at me with a combination of love and desire in her eyes. The combination was deadly. Resistance was not possible.

Emily came over to give me a big hug, and then we all went out for a late brunch. Emily was wearing a short skirt and high heels, with a low-cut blouse. Her push-up bra probably had underwire in order to hold up those boobs. She sat next to me at brunch with Keith on the other side of her. Emily's leg touched mine under the table. She did not withdraw her leg from mine, but just left it there, our thighs touching.

Emily gabbed away with Sally like a chatterbox and the three girls monopolized the lunch talk while the three men sat in silence waiting for the bedroom activities later. While talking a mile a minute, Emily had her hand on my bare thigh. I was wearing shorts. She began to squeeze my thigh under the table.

I decided two could play at this game, and my hand went to Emily's thigh. I gradually moved my hand up her thigh as she rambled on with Sally and Maria, and Emily removed her hand from my thigh. My hand went under her skirt, and Emily simply let it go there. When my hand reached the top of her thigh I became aware of another hand there, too, on her other leg.

Emily spread her legs apart farther to give more room to my hand and to Keith's. We both went under her lace panties and soon Emily had fingers of two men inside her pussy. She went right on talking as if nothing was happening. I was impressed. My sister is a piece of work!

My left hand was inside her thighs, and Keith's right hand was. When our food arrived, Keith had to remove his hand to use it to eat. He had very wet and sticky fingers, but everyone pretended not to notice. I used my right hand to eat, and so I was able to continue to finger Emily while I slowly and lovingly ate the food.

Maria saw Keith's finger and shot me a look when she saw my arm was below the table. I smiled and winked at her, and she winked back. It was then that I noticed Franklin's arm was under the table too, and Maria was beginning to breathe rather heavily.

It was strange to see Sally, usually the center of attention, be ignored, but Sally seemed ignorant to the goings on. I'm sure she was seeing everything, but Sally is the consummate female and able never to reveal what she knows unless she wants to.

It dawned on me, as I poured more maple syrup on my waffle, that I was fingering my own sister at the brunch table at Applebee's. I had never thought anything like this was even possible! Even more amazing, Emily was welcoming it! Had she forgotten we were brother and sister?

After brunch we all walked back to the hotel/spa, and Sally proposed spending a little time in the hot tub, together with a few bottles of good red wine. We had already had mimosas all around at brunch. Emily said she had not brought a suit and Sally proposed T shirts, and she bought three spa T shirts for the women. Maria smiled and winked, but Emily seemed sweetly naïve as to what was going to happen.

The women entered the hot tub first. Maria and Sally ganged up on Emily and pushed her down to her neck, both of them sinking down with her. Emily quickly understood how compromised she was like that. She stayed submerged and drank at least five glasses of wine. After the fifth glass, the women were messes of giggles.

I made my move and leaned over to kiss Emily. As if we were choreographed, Keith went to kiss Sally, and Franklin went to kiss Maria. When Emily saw the two women kissing the men right back, she was surprised, especially to see the way Sally was kissing Keith, right in front of me.

"Are you okay with Sally and Keith..." Emily asked me. I could tell she was prepared to speak her mind to Sally on my behalf if need be.

"If you kiss me, Emily," I said, "then I'll be okay."

"We're brother and sister," Emily said. "It's incest."

"Kissing is not incest," I said.

"I mean where it's going to lead, and you know it!" Emily said. "My God, you fingered me at brunch. I should have stopped you but I did not want to make a scene. You almost made me cum, right there at the table, too!"

"Want to kiss?" I persisted.

"No! I already told you no. I'm your sister, dammit!" Emily said.

My hand found her thigh. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Pretend it's still brunch," I said. I began to finger my sister in earnest as she looked around frantically. Nobody noticed and if they did, they didn't care. Keith was blatantly fingering Sally and Franklin had lifted Maria out of the hot tub. Maria's legs were splayed open and Keith was eating out her pussy. Maria looked to be in a state of bliss. Her boobs looked wonderful under her wet T shirt.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers