All Comments on 'Coven's Toy Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start, very well done ...

and it seems there are a promising variaty of super kinky episodes for the readers to witness in the next chapters - which hopefully will follow - for two years are a loooong time - and eleven diferent women to satify - has a real big potential to write about.

One who loves all Your stories - JtL

PaddlesPaddlesover 3 years ago

loved it, cant wait for things to get kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If they can change him once ...

Can they change him twice? If after his two years of service are over could he have asked the coven to change him back into a man? It seems to me that his fantasies were only fantasies and he would not want to be that way for his "second" natural life. He's already said he is not interested in men as sexual partners and so where does this leave him?

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Great lead off!! Now I'm hooked. Looking forward to more!!

sis_pornersis_pornerover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

Really enjoy the way this is done. I picked Jaclyn Smith as an example of an American beauty from the same era in a piece I posted recently. I jumped ahead to see who your choice would be. Either one works for me. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not just a great beginning but a very inventive concept to achieve massive variety on so many levels. Your story concept allows any physical, emotional and sexual possibility without making it seem forced or cheezy. I look forward to each new chapter and each new mistress.

The one error I noticed was towards the end of the chapter as it was explained to Tammy that she would be a cook, maid and whatever else was required of her. The response was “oh joy” but the line was “oh joy, Jenny said, unenthusiastically”. Who is Jenny? It isn’t anything major but it caught my eye.

It is without a doubt a five star winner or higher. I excitedly wait for the next chapter.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very nice intro to all that's to come..

Needless to say, MORE! and soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story! can't wait for next chapter

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
Loving it

You are writing a wonderful story and it is very creative. I find myself right in the scene drawn to be the main character, exploring her new life. This would be most of a dream for me. Thank you and please continue. Tiffany

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 3 years ago

great start but I'll wait for a few more chapters to comment fully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Concept

It should be interesting and delightful as you develop “Tammy’s” character along with the various Coven Members. Hopefully you will do a chapter for each member as your main character rotates through the Coven. ***** for this first one!!

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 3 years ago

I'm personally not a fan of a "White" coven starting off with, at best, a half-truth. That sort of trick can lead to negative karma falling back onto the coven. Not a lot mind and they might even think it's worth it, but it's not a good way to start a relationship. Even if it's only a contractual one. Otherwise, it's a rather good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice and creative story!

If I were in Tom's position, I would choose to look like Carole Bouquet (James Bond, For Your Eyes Only), and to have a pair of firm D-cup breasts so I would not need breast implants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different, but very enjoyable From story tags I almost expected Tom/Tammy to be a SHEMALE. Will read pt.2

to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dragging a little, still would be better if Tammy kept her penis

bluemoves01bluemoves01almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. Well written and expecting to give 5 stars as the sex develop s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, a writer of erotic fiction who can actually write! Despite a few typos and extra commas a good proof-reading would fix, this is a real story well written!

The man is, truly, an author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES