All Comments on 'Coven's Toy Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Never_RogerNever_Rogerover 3 years ago
Five

It is a five. Totally a five

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying the series. Looking forward to more. I'm not crazy about the bondage part but it adds spice to the story. Thanks

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
wow

this part was by far the best, i look forward to more, wish i was tammy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still loving it 100%

I wish I had some kind of constructive criticism but I have been and continue to be completely enamored by this story. While some of the upcoming treatment and/or kinks might not be my thing, I am excited to see what they will be and how they shall be applied. The funniest thing to me is that the only part that bothered me was when Tammy had to leave Elizabeth but that was only due to my emotions getting to me since they really did bond so well and seriously care and love each other that I found myself crying.

Thanks again for your time, effort, and creativity in making this story. It means quite a bit to me.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am delighted that you're enjoying this tale. There is more to come, I assure you. It will touch on a large number of fetishes, as the members of the Coven are a kinky lot. Some things you may like, while others you may not. But variety is the spice of life!

One point I'd like to make. I am not a woman, nor am I TG. So please feel free to tell me if anything I write seems out of character for the women in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES