Coven's Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy smiled, happily. "Oh, Beth, you are so right. I am very much in need of a good fucking."

As she was talking Tammy had grabbed her mistress' hand and taken a step toward the hallway, and the bedroom, beyond. She was excited and anxious to get started. But Elizabeth stopped her.

"Hey, not so fast. I'm hungry and it looks like our dinner is almost ready. Eat first, play later."

"Ohhh," Tammy whined, "Please? I can turn off the oven."

"Oh no. We need nourishment. You'll just have to wait for your reward."

Disappointed, and aroused, Tammy harumphed, and turned back to her cooking, while Beth stepped over to the little breakfast table, across the kitchen.

As she is sliding into the chair, she banged her rubber cock on the edge of the table.

Tammy turned at the sound and saw Beth standing, laughing as she stroked the thing. "Oh, that must have hurt." Beth said.

Tammy giggled, "It would have if that thing were real. Take it from me."

"Good thing it's just a toy."

"Yes, but please don't damage it. I'm looking forward to feeling it inside me."

"Oh, you're such a slut!"

And they both laughed, as Tammy turned back to her work, and Beth slid, more carefully this time, into her chair.

Throughout the rest of the preparation, and the meal, all Tammy could think of was the cock pushing out of Beth's robe. It frustrated her, and actually made her a little angry. I'm this way, this horny and wanting, because of what the witches did to me with their spell. She thought. It was a frequent thought, that often angered her. It was something that she never spoke of to anyone. And, she knew, she never could seek the council or support of anyone, either.

It was a mind-numbing situation. But one she could do nothing about, and would always be saddled with. Her nymphomania, and she hated that descriptor, always created a maddening torture.

She wished, with all her heart that she wasn't always so very sex starved. But here she sat with only the one thing on her mind. Her body and soul wanted to dive into bed with Beth, and have her fuck the shit out of her with that crazy fake cock she was wearing!

And after dinner that's what happened. And she loved it, even as that small corner of her mind rebelled against the whole situation.

That night though, she slept well and contented, totally spent and no longer horny, at least for a little while.

What a life she had...

Over breakfast they chatted and rehashed the previous day's fun.

"Do you have more stories for me, about your month with Donna?" Elizabeth asked, obviously wanting more.

Tammy looked at her for a moment, enjoying keeping her in suspense, before admitting that she did.

"Oh, good. We'll get into them, after dinner. Today, I'll go do the grocery shopping while you take care of your chores, around here," Beth said, happily.

"Deal."

That evening, after sharing another well-prepared meal, and one last glass of wine. Beth and Tammy headed back into the bedroom.

There, Tammy stripped her mistress, slowly and lovingly, before she removed her own dress, and still in her corset and stockings, crawled into bed. Beth propped herself up, lounging against her pillows and the headboard, while Tammy laid down by her legs, with her head on her mistress' tummy, with her lovely pussy within easy reach. It had already become something of a ritual that they both enjoyed.

Once they were comfortable, Tammy started in on the continuation of her story.

"As I said, I spent more time having sex with Mistress Donna's friends and visitors, throughout the first three weeks. But that changed a bit during the last week I was with her."

"Okay, nothing special, or kinky?"

"Not really. A lot of variety. Skinny models, average designers and artists, a couple old women, who really appreciated my body. The love-making was enjoyable, but not particularly racy."

"But you enjoyed it."

"Of course, when I was able to get off.

"But, my last week with her was Easter week, On Tuesday after the holiday, I was supposed to move on to Mistress Tina's place.

"In preparation for her annual Easter party, Mistress Donna had another one of her seamstresses sew me a bunny costume. It covered me completely, head to toe, and held my hands in paw shaped mittens, and my feet in shoes like the wedge heeled boots you bought me. But they were part of the suit and looked like rabbit paws.

"Once I was in it, my hands were of little use, and I couldn't get out. I couldn't grip the zipper that ran up the back.

"It was made of some kind of furry spandex fabric. It clung to me like a second skin, but I could move around easily while wearing it and it was covered with long, soft, white fur; it must have been two inches thick."

"That sounds cute." Beth interjected. She could only imagine how much fun it must have been to cuddle with.

"It was, at first. The hood included a built-in beanie cap with long, tall rabbit ears. They used some sort of glue to hold the mask part of the hood tightly to my face, around my eyes and mouth. The nose was a harder, pink plastic with tubes that slid up into my nostrils and fit snuggly.

"It had no other holes. I had to wear a diaper underneath."

"Oh, that's not cute." Beth said with a shiver.

"It wasn't! She actually paid some starving artist, a very gay guy to be my 'keeper'. I had to ask him to change me when I dirtied my damn diaper! It was so terribly humiliating. I cried, the first time he cleaned me, put another diaper on me and zipped the suit back up. After that I just tuned the whole procedure out and let it happen. It was all I could do."

"Poor dear."

"Of course, I didn't have to worry about him raping me, or anything like that, he was too much of a sissy, but he was creepy. He seemed to enjoy changing my dirty diapers.

"Oh, ick!"

"Yes." Tammy said, obviously uncomfortable with the experiences.

After a long sigh, she continued.

"I actually spent four days, like that. When Mistress Donna saw me in the thing, the first time I tried it on, she loved it so much that she made me wear it from then on. Day and night until the Monday after Easter.

"And I slept with her each night. And she treated me like a stuffed animal, cuddling with me and sleeping on me like I was a soft, fluffy pillow.

"Of course, I had to service her. Get her off with either my silly paws or my mouth. Mostly my mouth.

"On Easter Sunday, I had to circulate among the party guests and allow them to hug, pet and paw me, and several of them pulled me onto a couch or chair so they could cuddle with me, and feel me up.

"Mistress even sent me off to a bedroom to service a couple of her girlfriends."

"You must have been all soft and furry. I probably would have liked to have you. I wonder if Donna would let me borrow that suit for you."

"You wouldn't." Tammy said, concerned.

"It's tempting. But I guess I'll let it pass." And her smile told Tammy that she had only been bluffing.

"You're mean!" Tammy cried, and scratched Beth's tummy with her nails. Perhaps harder than she should have, as Beth jumped and cried out.

"Hey, watch it, there missy. That hurt and I should punish you for it."

"Oh, I'm very sorry Mistress. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was upset." Tammy apologized, as she shifted her position to place her mouth over her Mistress's crotch.

Beth moaned in pleasure as her toy began applying herself and her very experienced mouth to her pussy.

They made love for the next couple of hours. Beth felt so good after Tammy had brought her off, several times, that she returned the favor and Tammy got what she wanted. What she always wanted.

Afterwards, cleaning up, they crawled back into bed.

Elizabeth was content. She was really enjoying herself. Listening to Tammy relate her adventures was as much fun as she had hoped it would be. And the accompanying sex was fun. A lot of fun.

Tammy was also thinking about the story telling sessions. She was also enjoying herself. Telling of her adventures, focusing on the good and sexy things, brought back good memories, and kept her aroused. And Beth was a great partner who gave almost as good as she got. Almost.

The next night was a quiet one, dedicated to simple sex and rest. And the day after that was spent out shopping. Right after dinner, though Elizabeth invited Tammy to bed early, so she could resume her story telling, covering her second month. The one with Mistress Tina.

"When I arrived at Mistress Tina's she immediately took me on a two hour drive up to LA, to her favorite latex clothes maker. The woman's name was Isabell, and she was apparently famous for the kinky clothes she handmade.

"They spent hours measuring me and fitting me for a latex wardrobe.

"Sounds like a lot of rubber." Beth said.

"Yes, it was. The woman had some of what Mistress Tina wanted, in stock, but a lot of things had to be custom made. My boobs were much larger than most anything she had in stock."

"I'm not surprised." Beth interrupted, and giggled. "How did it feel?"

Tammy thought for a minute and then admitted, somewhat shyly.

"Well, it felt kind of good. It was a little warm, but the more I wore it the more I liked it. It held me tightly and I looked really sexy, when I admired myself in a mirror."

"And it made you horny."

"Of course." Sighing.

Tammy paused for a few minutes and applied her mouth and tongue to her Mistress' pussy, both to be a good sex toy for her lover, and to give herself a chance to think a bit about what to tell, next.

Beth, loved the attention. She had been getting horny, picturing Tammy in shiny black latex, so she squirmed and moaned in pleasure as Tammy worked on her.

Tammy though, stopped before her Beth totally lost herself in her feelings, and resumed her story.

"The bras that I wore had the tips cut out, so my nipples always pushed out. They were also a little small for me, although they were the biggest Isabell, had on hand. Whenever Mistress Tina came near me, she always pinched my exposed nipples. It hurt, but also got me aroused.

"It was the panties, though, that really got to me. They all came with built in dildos, front and rear. And they had little nubs over my clit and around the bases of the dildos. It all drove me crazy with lust! All the time!

"When I moved, or sat or laid down, or walked. The nubs and the dildos poked and massaged me, down there. It was horrible and wonderful the way they constantly stimulated me, but they never quite got me off.

"And Mistress Tina told me that was the intent. But I didn't need that stimulation. I'm horny enough, all the time anyway. She just laughed at me."

"Oh, my poor horny toy. I can picture it. And it makes me horny, too." Beth said.

Tammy, taking the hint, like a good toy, moved over to her Mistress's wonderful body and applied her mouth to her nipples, while she used her hands on her pussy. With a lot of practice, she had grown accustomed to applying her dexterous fingers, with their somewhat dangerously long nails to her Mistresses tender pussies. And before long she was able to take Beth to the edge and beyond, without hurting her in the process.

Afterwards, she laid back, on her side, and continued with her story. Her own desires, placed on hold, although she was herself feeling very randy.

"I wore mostly just a latex bra, panties, and corset for the first few days, until the custom stuff was delivered. From that point on, I was completely covered in Latex. From head to toe.

"When that shipment arrived it was like Christmas, at least for Mistress Tina. I wasn't so sure. There were several large boxes, packed with latex things. All of the catsuits, bodysuits, bras and hoods fit me perfectly and tightly. There were several of them in black and red and white. And all of them zipped and locked so I couldn't remove them."

She paused, remembering, "I still have them. Mistress Tina gave me all of those custom things, and some of the other stuff too. 'Just in case', she said. I have it all in a couple of suitcases, still in my car."

"Perhaps, some time. It could be fun. I've never been into it. But with you I might just want to see." Elizabeth said with an evil smile.

Tammy looked at her questioningly for a moment, then continued.

"Well ah, like I said, I wound up with a whole range of things, all in latex. Catsuits, body-suites, bras, panties, hoods, gloves, boots, arm-binders and corsets. And all of it fit me perfectly. Perhaps a little too perfectly as everything was tight and impossible to remove, without help.

"Mistress kept me covered in latex for the rest of my stay with her. Well, almost all of the time. A few times, I was let out for a nice bath. But always afterward, I was redressed in a catsuit with hood, gloves and boots. So that the only skin showing was my eyelids!

"Did you go out in public, that way?" Beth asked?

Tammy sighed. "A couple of times. It was really weird. Most people seemed to think I was insane."

"Oh, a couple of times she took me out to a fancy restaurant, where my rubber woman outfit would have been too scandalous for the rest of the patrons. Then I was allowed to wear a latex dress over a body-suit, but no hood.

"But even those times, I had to wear clear stockings and gloves. From a distance it wasn't obvious that my skin wasn't actually skin.

"That is something I'd like to see. You said you still had that stuff?"

"Yes," Tammy said, tentatively. Obviously uncomfortable with the idea.

"Good. Tomorrow we'll go out for an early dinner with you dressed in one of those outfits, then we can come back her for some rubber sex."

"I suppose."

"What? That wasn't a request, you know."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, in the morning you can dig out some things and give me a fashion show, so I can pick out what I like."

"Yes, Mistress."

They both shifted positions, snuggling together under the covers of the warm bed, and then Tammy resumed her tale.

"Most of the time, I wore a full latex catsuit with latex gloves and high-heeled boots too. My whole body was covered, and locked away. Mistress Tina loved me that way, and only she could remove the suit."

"What about your nails? How could you wear gloves over them?"

"Oh, Mistress had the extensions removed, and on my last day with her, she had them replaced."

"Ah, she probably didn't want to upset the sisters, who like them."

"I suppose. All of the mistresses seemed to hold to that. Making sure everything they do to me is more-or-less additive." Tammy replied, before carrying on with her description of events.

"The catsuits, and the bodysuits, had a double zipper. They could be unzipped from in front, over my mons, to the back, or from the back of my neck down towards my ass. And both zippers had no tab. It took a special little hook that Mistress kept, to grab them and open them.

"That arrangement made it difficult, because I couldn't open the suit to go to the bathroom. I had to ask Mistress, to open me so I could pee or give myself an enema.

"That must have been embarrassing." Elizabeth asked, sympathetically.

"It was, especially when we had visitors." And she sighed, sadly as she remembered.

"And, Mistress always kept a dildo and a plug inside me, secured by the suit. Of course, they kept me aroused, but gave me no chance for relief."

"Poor baby."

Tammy looked up at Beth, from her normal story position, between her mistress' legs. She wasn't sure if Beth was being genuine or sarcastic. She wasn't able to tell from her expression, so she added. "It was hell for me. As horny as I always am. I was only allowed to cum a few times. I wasn't even allowed to get myself off."

When she looked again, she realized that Beth was indeed being sarcastic.

Beth said, "poor toy," and smiling, winked

Trying again for sympathy, Tammy added, "I had an accident once. Mistress Tina left me alone while she was out with friends, and I had to pee. Eventually I couldn't hold it anymore and I had an accident. I was kind of lucky because the suit didn't leak, but it did fill with warm urine. It was gross. And since the suit was custom made and completely enclosed me, including built in socks and gloves, it just filled up with my pee!

"When Mistress came home and I told her what had happened, she got really angry with me. She made me clean myself up and wash the gross suit, and then punished me. It was terrible."

"SO, how were you punished?"

Tammy took a deep breath, as deep as she could, anyway, and obviously uncomfortable with her memories, started in.

"Mistress first put a thick and heavy hobble skirt on me. I could only take about six-inch strides in the thing, and it was stiff and very warm, especially over my catsuit and corset. She then put me in a strict armbinder. My shoulders and elbows were screaming in pain before she even finished buckling the thing in place. Between the two, I was a helpless wreck, in pain and hardly able to move. It was horrible! And she made it all worse when she buckled a big ball gag into my mouth."

Tammy paused, to sniffle and wipe her eyes, which had teared-up while she described her tortures.

"Mistress kept me like that for a full 24 hours. The gag had a hole in it, so she could inject water and tasteless energy drinks into me.

"She made me follow her around the house, during the day, and sleep on a cot at night. And, when I had to relieve myself, she had to open up the dress and my catsuit, and clean me before closing me back up.

"That added even more humiliation to my situation. God I was miserable!"

"It does sound terrible."

"When she finally released me, I spent the next day making love to her, without any relief for me."

"Well, what did you expect, silly girl? You're our toy, after all. Even though you're one very horny woman, you must still satisfy your mistress, first and foremost." Elizabeth scolded.

"Yes, Mistress, I know, but I really needed it."

"Oh nonsense. Now tell me about the sex."

"Mistress Tina, seemed to enjoy the sight of me, in my latex outfits, more than she enjoyed sex with me. Oh, she had me bring her to many orgasms, but not as often as did Mistress Donna. Tina loved the feel of the latex, and me in the latex.

"She loved when I filled her with my fingers. In my gloves, she said they felt just like little dildos.

"Perhaps her favorite was having me wear a double dildo gag so I could fuck her pussy and her ass with my head."

"Oh really? How did that work?" Elizabeth asked, interested and excited.

"Well, it was a gag with a short cock-like dildo that went into my mouth and a longer one that stuck out in front of my head. That one was much larger. And there was a hole, a tube really, that ran all the way through both dildos.

"She'd strap it on me and then I'd screw her."

"What was the hole for?"

"Some of her juices would make their way through the hole into my mouth, and I could taste her. "And I could drink through it, by dipping the outer cock into a glass of water and sucking on the inner cock."

Elizabeth laughed. "That must have been a fun sight."

"I wouldn't know. I didn't get a view." Tammy said a little indignantly. And Elizabeth laughed even harder.

Tammy took a deep breath and resumed.

"That was actually her favorite use for me. Of course, I didn't get off on it."

"Are you sure? You're always so horny." Elizabeth prodded.

"No, most of the time my pussy was locked away and plugged, and I wasn't allowed to use my hands on myself."

"I guess you didn't have that many orgasms with Tina?"

"No," sadly.

Elizabeth, feeling a little sorry for her favorite toy, petted her head lovingly.

"All right, Tammy my dear, tell me truthfully. Did you hate your time with sister Abby and the latex?" Elizabeth suspected that she knew the answer, but wanted to hear Tammy say it.