Coven's Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Put on the spot, Tammy replied, sheepishly, "well, Mistress, I, a..."

"Come on, spit it out."

"Well, I did enjoy my time with Mistress Tina."

"And the latex?"

"I guess I liked that too. Although Mistress Tina didn't give me as much pleasure as I would have liked."

"Oh stop. You never get as much sex as you would like. So, tell me why you liked the latex?"

"Um, it was tight and sexy and warm, and I think I liked the anonymity of it all. Covered completely in latex and with the mask, it was easy for me to just be a sex object. Not really human. My body was locked away. Untouchable even by me." And she seemed to run dry. Unable to describe her feelings any more, or any better.

Elizabeth was fascinated. She had never had a toy who could describe it any better. A couple had hated it, so their comments were uninteresting. And the couple who did try to describe their feelings, had done miserable jobs. Certainly, worse than Tammy had done.

Ah well, she thought, no matter, I'm ready for sex!

So that's what they did.

And their night ended, once again with both of them happy and satiated. And cuddled in bed together.

In the morning, as requested, Tammy dug out several latex outfits and modeled them as Elizabeth sat and admired her. Eventually she selected one for their dinner date. Of course, it included a latex body suit to hold in a dildo and her plug. It did not include a built-in bra. Instead, it had a couple of collars that held Tammy's big breasts out and uncovered. A stiff latex corset went on over the bodysuit, and its garters held up translucent latex stockings.

Over it all Tammy wore a form fitting royal blue T-shirt dress. It was so short that the tops of her stockings showed with every step she took. And when she sat down much of her ass was on display.

Although the dress had a high, round neck, its top half was so tight and stretchy that Tammy's nipples and their substantive jewelry were on full display, almost like the dress was merely painted on. And, of course, Tammy's big slave collar topped it all off.

She wore black leather pumps with very high heels, to complete the outfit.

Tammy was embarrassed just thinking about wearing the ensemble out in public. She hadn't worn that combination out with Mistress Tina. She had been a little more conservative. Consequently, Tammy spent the rest of the day, feeling anxious and dreading the humiliation she would be suffering that evening.

Elizabeth though, was for some reason unfathomable to her, looking forward to the fun. She had never dreamed of doing anything this erotic, and slutty, before, but somehow it seemed like it would be a blast.

So late that afternoon, they got dressed to go out.

Elizabeth looked as beautiful and sophisticated as ever in a fashionable dress.

But Tammy looked like a rubber slut out to get laid. And she hated it.

She drove Elizabeth's big car to the fine and fancy restaurant she had selected, pulling up in front of the main entrance, and the valet stand.

As it was still early, both of the young men were standing at the podium. They immediately stepped over, and while one opened Elizabeth's door, smiling politely, and welcoming her to the place, the other hurried around to open Tammy's door.

He watched as she stepped out, and immediately lost his mind.

He stood frozen in place, as she stepped out and tried to hand him the keys. Tammy, mortified, stood waiting, with her hand out, while the poor guy continued to stare, unable to control himself.

Elizabeth started giggling and the attendant who was with her, whose vision was blocked by the car, didn't have the view his coworker had, called out, "Tom, what's wrong with you? Snap out of it."

Hearing his name, Tom mumbled, "excuse me, thank you," and reached out to take the keys. Of course, he fumbled them, dropping them to the ground, in front of Tammy. He crouched down to pick them up, never moving his eyes from the erotic vision in front of him.

When he caught sight of her latex stocking tops, peeking out from beneath her short, latex skirt, he actually moaned, and then froze once again.

Tammy watching the poor slob. Just shook her head and stepped around him.

As she passed the other attendant, on her way toward the building's door, she told him, "you'd better see to your friend. I think he's having a stroke."

Elizabeth cracked up, laughing as she joined Tammy. When she glanced over her shoulder, she saw that both guys were staring, open-mouthed, with bulges in the front of their pants.

Inside the door, she caught up with Tammy. "Well, you're certainly a hit."

Tammy just groaned, upset and knowing that the rest of the evening would just be more of the same.

And so it went.

As they were escorted to their table, as they sat down, as they ate and drank, everyone stared at latex slut Tammy. The majority of the early patrons were older, more sophisticated folks, unused to being joined for dinner by beautiful younger women. And many of them were scandalized at the sight of Tammy, and her clothing.

Elizabeth found it to be highly entertaining. And she smiled pleasantly at Tammy, and at the people around them.

Tammy, concentrated on her food and on her Mistress, and did her best to ignore the gawkers, and the overheard comments.

The staff also seemed to be enjoying the pair of them. They stumbled all over themselves trying to get a close-up view of the sexy girl in rubber.

Early on, Elizabeth leaned over and quietly instructed, "I want you to be especially nice to the staff. Smile at them, flirt with them, thank them and compliment them. They deserve it."

Tammy gave Elizabeth a resentful look, but nodded nonetheless.

From that point on, Tammy did her best to charm the waiters, waitresses and busmen who hovered about.

And the level of service provided to the other diners dropped significantly, much to Elizabeth's amusement.

Even the restaurant's manager came over and after chatting amicably, waved over the sommelier and had him 'provide the two delightful ladies with a bottle of excellent champaign.'

"Tammy, dear, thank the wonderful man, properly," Elizabeth ordered.

As ordered, Tammy stood up and gave him a hug and a nice kiss on the cheek. In so doing she gave him a complete view of her outfit, and he blushed and stammered his thanks before wandering away.

The two of them then settled down to finish their meals and drink a couple of glasses of the champaign. Predictably, both the sommelier and the manager returned for another visit to ensure that the wine was to their liking. And to get another view.

After the table had been cleared, and the bill had been delivered, Elizabeth leaned over and whispered, "have you ever been this humiliated in public before?"

"Mistresses Roxanne and Sally seemed to really love humiliating me in public. They did it to me several times. But I never got used to the feeling. I still hate it."

"Oh, I have to admit, I think it's kind of fun." Elizabeth said, smiling. "Seeing the reactions and watching you blush so delightfully. And the men and women are just as attentive, if that's the word for the way they're staring, and seem as fascinated as they did when we were out with your leash."

She paused to giggle, and watch Tammy blush yet again.

"We should have played the game again. Were the gawkers more interested in your nose ring, your big breasts or your latex outfit? What do you think?"

"Oh, I don't know, and I don't care." Tammy said, obviously upset.

Elizabeth just laughed.

They left the place as they had arrived, leaving a trail of people either scandalized or aroused, behind them.

During the drive home, Elizabeth concluded that she had thoroughly loved her time out with her toy. The whole evening had been fun, and had indeed reminded her of their previous outing with Tammy on her leash. It made the witch wonder a bit, if she was becoming kinkier as time went on, or if it was just Tammy and her stories that had her feeling so adventurous.

Regardless, she was enjoying herself, and it was certainly stroking her libido to new heights.

Arriving home, Elizabeth had Tammy keep her latex outfit on, as they settled into bed to resume her tale about her time with sister Tina.

As Tammy resignedly climbed onto the bed, and started to settle, as she always did, curled up around Beth's thighs with her head on her Mistress' tummy, Elizabeth asked her to shift up so they could cuddle and kiss.

"I want to hold you and feel you in your latex," she explained.

And that's how they lay as Tammy began her story, once again.

"Mistress Tina had a bunch of friends who also loved latex & rubber clothes, and sex-capades. They apparently got together once a month for a party, and to show off their latex ensembles. So, one Saturday, a couple dozen people showed up at her house.

"I was dressed, as I had been for the last few weeks, head to toe in a black latex outfit. Only my eyes were visible. All of the rest of me was tightly covered."

"Tell me more about your hood, or hoods." Beth requested.

"Well, they were custom made to fit me perfectly, and tightly. They covered my head, completely, and zipped closed at the back. Some included a hole at the top for a pony tail, while for others I had to cram my hair into a bathing cap before I put on the hood.

"Mistress mentioned that she really preferred her rubber slaves bald, so their hair wouldn't be a problem under their hoods. It scared the hell out of me! Until she explained that she really couldn't do that as it would upset her sisters."

"It would have." Beth said.

"The hoods included short nose tubes that slid up into my nostrils, and allowed me to breath."

"But your ring." Beth questioned, confused.

"I didn't have the ring, yet. I got that, and most of my other piercings the next month, from Mistress Abby."

"Ah, you did tell me that."

"The hoods had openings for my mouth, exposing my lips, but that was all. And they were very tight. It made it difficult to open my mouth, but I was able to eat, drink and use my tongue on Mistress's pussy."

"Of course," Elizabeth said with a smile.

"So, at the party, I was completely covered, and that included a stiff corset and very tall, latex boots laced all the way up to the tops of my thighs."

"I bet you looked fantastic." Elizabeth said, trying to picture Tammy in her outfit.

"I did," Tammy said, with a small smile. She knew that she had looked sexy as hell. Everyone at the party confirmed it.

"The others there, apart from Mistress Tina and a couple of her friends, were, ah, nothing special. They were all acquaintances of hers, though, and all of them were into latex.

"And they all wore different amounts of latex. I was the only one so completely covered in the stuff.

"I stayed close to my Mistress, the entire night. Mostly because I was afraid some male guest might drag me off into a bedroom, but also because I had to rely on her to take me to the bathroom, should the need arise. She did allow everyone to feel me up, and many of them just adored playing with my breasts.

"A couple of times I was kissed by the women, and the men."

"I bet you hated kissing the guys."

"I did. One of them stuck his tongue in my mouth as he hugged me so tightly, I couldn't get loose. I damn near panicked. Mistress saved me though, and made the ugly SOB let me go.

"I was so grateful I almost crawled into her lap as she lounged, nearby. She took advantage of me and pushed me down between her legs and I ate her out for the next hour, I think. At least it felt like it."

"Right there in the middle of the party?"

"Yes. And when she finally released me, I got nervous again when several guests begged to be next. But Mistress refused. Telling them that I was hers and only hers.

"A while later I had to relieve myself, and Mistress only agreed to take me, if I would wear the double dildo gag.

"So, when we returned, I was really humiliated. Walking around with the big black cock poking out of my mouth in front of everyone was horrible. And the thing is always in my sight, making me cross-eyed, as I look around."

Elizabeth giggled. "I bet you look like Pinocchio, after a big lie."

Tammy groaned. "I had to plant myself between Mistress' legs, and slowly fuck her, moving my head in and out, as she chatted with the people sitting around her. It was so mortifying, I cried as everyone watched."

Tammy paused to compose herself. She was obviously very upset by the memories.

Elizabeth gave her the time, but she wanted more of the story. She had been picturing the events Tammy was describing, and it was making her very horny.

"Several times, I heard them talking about me, like I wasn't even there. Like I was some inhuman sex machine, all black latex, just there to satisfy my mistress. It really hurt."

"Oh, poor baby," Beth said sympathetically. "Come here and give me a kiss." And she helped Tammy climb on top of her, so they could hug and kiss.

And Elizabeth, naked, enjoyed the feel of her latex covered toy. The rubber was cool, yet smooth and soft and very erotic. So after they had kissed for a while, she gently pushed Tammy down, encouraging her to slither down farther and farther until she moved on her own to position her mouth over her mistress' very wet pussy.

And Tammy applied herself to giving her lover the pleasure that she was expecting.

Beth enjoyed a very nice orgasm, and then, thankful and feeling the love, rolled Tammy over onto her back, and pushed her dress up so she could unzip the front of her body suit.

She enjoyed the feel and the smell of the latex as she played with Tammy's ring and bell and tongued Tammy's clit. She left the dildo in place pushing and pulling it with her free hand. Gently fucking Tammy, as she nibbled her clit.

Tammy exploded into a big orgasm, and when Beth didn't stop her ministrations, she the toy came a second time, and it left her panting to catch her breath.

They wound up happily lying next to each other cuddling and smiling.

"When you're ready, I'll unzip you and you can get out of your latex, and clean yourself up. I'll try and stay awake until you return."

"Yes Mistress."

A few minutes later Tammy rolled out of bed and stripped off her dress, then she sat back down on the mattress, so Beth could open her corset and unzip her bodysuit.

When Tammy finally returned, after a shower and her nightly internal cleansing, she was back into her corset, and with her big plug in her behind.

She thought Beth was asleep, but she stirred upon hearing Tammy's bell jingling as she crawled under the sheets.

"Goodnight sweet Tammy," she mumbled.

"Goodnight, Mistress."

As they had done after Tammy's first story-telling session about her adventures with Mistress Donna, they spent a day relaxing after her tales of sister Tina, and the romp that followed it. Elizabeth needed the rest, and although Tammy remained horny, she was happy to just tackle mundane chores and please her Mistress with a nice meal. They slept that night after only a brief love making session.

The following day, though was full of anticipation for Elizabeth as she looked forward to another session that evening. That night would be about Tammy's month with sister Abby.

After dinner, they settled into bed as they always did with Beth laying propped up against the headboard and Tammy down laying between her legs, on her side, with her head atop Beth's pussy, which was already damp with anticipation.

"It was Mistress Abby who did so much to my body. The heavy piercings and the tattoos. I think she had more in mind, but just didn't get around to it. I'm afraid she might do more when I go back to her."

Elizabeth stroked her, to calm her.

"Oh, that doesn't happen very often. Usually, the sisters get all of their modifications and enhancements done in the first round. The same with building their favorite wardrobes, and teaching you what they like and don't like. Then on the second round they just enjoy themselves, with the well-prepared toy."

She paused for emphasis, then added, "that's you, now."

"Yes, I know, and I hope you're right."

Tammy lay quietly for a few minutes before starting the night's tale.

"Mistress Abby took me straight away to her studio. She owns the place, but doesn't do any of the piercing or tattoos herself."

"Hah, I didn't know she has her own body-mod salon. Is it nice?"

"The decor? Yes, I suppose. It's certainly not one of those dingy, whole-in-the-wall store-fronts. It's actually more like a cross between a beauty parlor and a clinic."

"Hmm, interesting."

"Well, I was in there almost all day, while they worked on me. They pierced my ears, my tongue, my breasts and my pussy and then tattooed my ass. It took hours, as they gave me breaks in between. And every time they poked me it hurt! Some places more than others. When they pierced my poor clit, I passed out. And it wasn't because of my corset, it was from the pain."

"You wore your corset the whole time?"

"Beth, I've hardly ever been out of it since Mistress Donna started me wearing them. Not the same one, of course, I own several. And I think I mentioned that Mistress Tina kept me in a heavy latex one."

"Yes, I remember."

"When we finally left, I was sore all over, and I could hardly walk. And I had barbells in every hole. I had to lay in the back seat, because my tattooed ass hurt so much, I couldn't sit."

Beth giggled.

"Not funny!"

"But you healed overnight, right?"

"Yes."

"Isn't your body wonderful?"

"Yes, I guess." Disgruntled.

Tammy stopped her story for a few minutes as she dedicated some time to her Mistress' pussy. She could tell that Beth was already excited, and probably ready to cum, but Tammy, feeling a little peeved with her, held off, and instead, resumed her story telling.

"The next day, a woman showed up with a couple of big tool boxes, on wheels. Like the tradesmen use to haul their kit."

"Her name was Farah, and she was a jewelry designer. Body jewelry. I found that out when Mistress Abby introduced her. At first, I wasn't sure what it was all about, but it soon became obvious.

"They sat me down on a kitchen chair, with all the lights turned on, it was bright, in there. But after I was in place, they treated me as a thing.

"Mistress Abby started describing what she wanted for me in the way of piercing jewelry. They started talking about my ears, first, while Ms. Farah opened her tool boxes and laid out several tools on the table next to me.

"It was weird, listening to them discuss me like I wasn't eve there. Or like only my body was there, but not me."

"I can imagine." Beth said and she gently brushed her fingers through Tammy's hair.

"It wasn't until Farah started inserting the small rings that I realized they were to be soldered closed, so I couldn't ever remove them. At least not without some help and the right tools. But even then, I wasn't too very upset. I'd seen girls with those ladders, and I remember them looking kind of cute and sexy.

"They inserted the ten little rings up the sides, and then Farah soldered them closed, one-by-one. She was careful not to burn me, thank heaven!

"They weren't too heavy, but I could still feel the added weight. When they got to my lobes, it hurt, as Ms. Farah had trouble fitting the grommets in place, but she eventually got them in. She used some glue to make them permanent. Now that started getting me upset. As the last step, they inserted the bigger hoops in my earlobe grommets. They're two-and-a-half inches in diameter, and of course they're soldered closed. I can't remove them.

"When they were finished, Mistress Abby held up a mirror for me to see myself. I didn't mind the look, It was kind of pretty in a slutty kind of way."